Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip

Go down

"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   Empty "Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:50 am

"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   Al-maliki

Tehran -arac Press November / Novmr -25: Vice President seemed president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, Wednesday, Journey treatment in Iran of people with diabetes and pressure.

According to a source close to al-Maliki, the "last left, today, the Iranian capital Tehran for the purpose of treatment of the consequences of the diseases which complains of them years ago."

The source pointed out, that "al-Maliki good health."

The statement from the Office Maliki has said, on Tuesday, the head of a coalition of law will leave, Wednesday, to visit Iran in the treatment takes several days. "

And it offers al-Maliki, in recent months, to more than illness -including their Gelth- was taken to Ibn al-Bitar hospital in Baghdad, according to informed sources.

link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   Empty Re: "Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:51 am

A source close: Maliki's visit to Iran for the treatment of patients with diabetes, pressure

History of edits:: 2015/11/25 13:16 • 32 visits readable
"Diabetes and pressure," al-Maliki to force a treatment in Iran trip   Story_img_5655899486d70

[Where BAGHDAD] 
source close said of the former vice president Nuri al-Maliki that the latter's visit to Iran on Wednesday for the purpose of treatment of patients with sugar and pressure.

The source told all of Iraq [where] that "al-Maliki trip therapeutic to Iran include the treatment of patients with diabetes, pressure, and there is no matter of concern", adding that "health-Maliki good."

The statement of the Office Maliki received [where] a copy of it yesterday that al-Maliki, He said he would travel to Iran on Wednesday for a visit lasting several therapeutic

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum