Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The study of the tax system reform in Iraq

Go down

The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    Empty The study of the tax system reform in Iraq

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:37 am

The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    2015-11-23

Workshop deliberative held on reforming the tax system in Iraq in the hospitality Palace in Baghdad, headed by Prime Minister for Economic Affairs D.mzar Mohammed Saleh adviser.

During which he discussed the mechanisms necessary to reform the tax system to improve and diversify the resources of the state,

said Associate Director of the Office of Prime Minister Dr.Nofal Abu Barns desire of the government to diversify the economy, which requires a re-look at the legal frameworks and the restoration of people's relationship with the state, stressing that the government reforms will continue for long periods to Iraq up economic system varied, and not rely on oil is the president.

He added that Iraq is seeking to expand the tax base and the revival of the principle of citizenship lost because of the circumstances he faced, noting that many countries of the world has shown great support for the success of reforms in Iraq.

For his part, Undersecretary of the US Department of the Treasury Larry McDonald Iraq's need to reduce its dependence on oil, and the promotion of the private sector, and reduce dependence on external support. He added that the current challenges are no less than it was after the change, and that the activation of taxes in Iraq will be established to address strategic challenges, and the face of the financial crisis.

Discussed the present tax reform successful models in some countries, and vision collective best associated with the development of the tax system in Iraq options. 
The workshop was attended to by the Associate Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and Advisor to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs by the Director General of the General Tax Authority, and Chairman of the Finance Committee and the Committee on Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives, and a gathering of government officials, in addition to the Undersecretary of the US Treasury Department and representatives from the World Bank and foreign experts.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    Empty Re: The study of the tax system reform in Iraq

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:39 am

The study of the tax system reform in Iraq    25317 

Najib reveal a joint meeting between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil for the application of the customs tariff

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad revealed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, Wednesday, for a prospective joint meeting between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, represented by the Ministries of Planning and Finance Industry and Interior, for the application of the customs tariff at border crossing points. Confirmed Najib told the "tomorrow Press" that "the committee economy parliamentary stressed the need for the application of the customs tariff within the budget of 2016 to protect the national product, and the consumer and increase revenue and rely on the industrial sector," pointing out that "there is a paragraph for the application of the customs tariff within the general budget." It showed that "the Committee headed toward commit the government to apply the customs tariff on the border crossings to increase state revenues." She drew Najib to "the existence of a joint meeting between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, represented by the Ministries of Planning and Finance Industry and Interior to implement the customs tariff law."

link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum