Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire

Go down

MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire Empty MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:50 am

MP Hussein al-Aziz al-Sharifi Parliament voted to refer the Vice chest to retire 208570267

The voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Sunday, to refer the MP from the Sadrist movement Aziz Hussein Sharifi to retire at his request, after nearly four days to cancel the membership of the Federal Court.

A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The House of Representatives voted 41 during its first legislative term of the second legislative year to refer the MP of the Sadrist bloc Liberal Aziz Hussein Sharifi to retire."
The source, who asked not to be named, said: "assignment to retire came at the request of the Attorney Sharifi."

The Federal Court decided on Thursday, (November 19, 2015), the abolition of the decision of the House of Representatives, which endorsed the membership of the MP from the Sadrist movement Aziz Hussein Sharifi and his seat was awarded to the candidate with the highest number of votes from the same blocks.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives held on Sunday, 41 of the first legislative term of the second legislative session for the year under the chairmanship of its President Saleem al-Jubouri and the presence of 213 deputies, while the agenda of the meeting included discussion of the report of a parliamentary committee on the financial budget law for next year 2016

. LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum