Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade

Go down

Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade Empty Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:28 am

Urgent elimination: death sentences for those convicted of killing the Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade 497193054

The Central Criminal Court sentenced to death convicted of killing three of the media "Nazim Naeem Qaisi" Press Secretary to the Minister of Trade.

The spokesman for the judiciary, Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where], a copy of "second body Central Criminal Court looked Daoyen belonging to the media the death of Nazim Naeem Qaisi and cover up the crime."  He added that "the five defendants appeared before the court, All of them are employees of the Ministry of Commerce, was sentenced one of them to life imprisonment for the crime of cover-up.

"He noted that" death sentences were issued on three convicts confessed before the court detailed the incident, "pointing out that" the court decided to release the fifth defendant for lack of evidence, with not to release him being required for other issues. 
"He continued Bayrakdar that" all the evidence was sufficient for a conviction, including: statements prosecutors the right to personal and witnesses and statements of significance, "adding that" the decision was made ​​in accordance with Article IV of the anti-terrorism law which is primary and is subject to discrimination. " 
Gunmen assassinated in 14 of last September, the media [Nazim Naeem Qaisi] journalist to the Minister of Commerce secretary.

The specialized Central Investigating Court declared terrorism and organized crime in 21 of the same month for the arrest of four associate security belonging to the protections of the Ministry of Commerce, accusing Network acts of terrorism affected the employees in the ministry, "pointing out that" the network acknowledged the assassination affected the operations staff in the ministry, including the media [Qaisi] .anthy

LINK

0 Comments
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum