Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance

Go down

IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance Empty IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:41 am

The International Monetary Fund, announced today that the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, will adjust next 2016 budget in line with the macroeconomic framework of the program watched by the fund, while between that of the most important of those reforms to approve the draft financial management law and the completion of a survey of local accumulated arrears to the government and compile a list of bank accounts under its control, and the appointment of auditors of international financial data for Bmsrvi Rafidain and Rasheed, showed lack of support for the devaluation of the dinar. 

The head of the IMF mission for Iraq, Christian Jusz, in response to questions from reporter (range Press), said that the 'pillar The program, which is monitored by IMF staff is the financial framework for Iraq to the end of next 2016 ', pointing out that the' head of the Iraqi government, Haider al-Abadi, there will be amendments to the next 2016 budget and submit it to the House of Representatives in line with the framework of the agreed macroeconomic Under the program, which is watched by Staff '. 

He Jusz, that' program, which is monitored by the Fund, requires the Iraqi government's commitment to reforms affecting public financial management of the country, and banking supervision, during the remainder of the current 2015 and until the next 2016 ', indicating that it is' the most important of those reforms to approve the draft law financial management that have been sent to the Council of State, about in line with the comments of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. 

"The head of the IMF mission to Iraq, that of the 'other reforms to complete a survey of local arrears accumulated on the Iraqi government, and compile a list of all controlled bank accounts the government with the Central Bank of Iraq, and government and private banks', pointing out that the 'reforms also include the appointment of auditors of international accounts to audit the financial statements Bmsrvi Rasheed and Rafidain'. 

and whether the International Monetary Fund, was happy with the monetary policy in Iraq, despite the many upon the criticism, Male Jusz, that 'the Fund shall provide technical assistance to the Iraqi authorities for the implementation of policies related to foreign currency and the removal of restrictions on him'. 

And on the Fund's position on the reduction of the Iraqi currency value, The head of mission for Iraq, that 'the IMF does not support it, because the exchange rate provides a nominal pillar President in is highly unstable environment, having weakened policy capability because of the conflict with Daash '. 

In the axis respect to the effects of the revelations Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, the late Ahmad Chalabi, and published (range), Jusz said, that' the Fund talks with the Iraqi side , did not address those files', adding, 'but within the program that pursued by the fund, the Iraqi government will impose financial penalties and administrative sanctions on banks, non-bank financial institutions that do not apply the provisions and laws'. 

It is noteworthy that declared the Iraqi Central Bank, announced yesterday Thursday, (the 12th of November the current 2015), for the imposition of fines close to 400 billion dinars to 40 banks, noting that impose a variety of sanctions on 426 financial institution is a bank, for manipulation auction currency or provide documents is fundamentalism, and the imposition of trusteeship on the four banks, We arrived one of them to the point of liquidation, while the rehabilitation of two other banks, as well as the imposition of multiple fines close to five billion dinars related to other banking irregularities. 
International Monetary Fund, a specialized agency of the Bretton Woods system of the United Nations, was established under an international treaty in 1945 , to work on enhancing the safety of the global economy, and the fund's headquarters is located in Washington, DC, and managed by its members who include almost all countries of the world their number of 188 countries.

http://www.kitabate.com/index.php?page=article&id=64281

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum