Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Regarding RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Regarding RV

+2
Hawaii Rainbow
HopeSprings
6 posters

Go down

Regarding RV Empty Regarding RV

Post by HopeSprings Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 pm

I don't want to be the one to burst anyone's bubble/ or 'hope', but seeing that I am just like those of you waiting, every day, & holding my breath, with many vital things in our lives 'hanging' in the balance with this RV...I feel the need to tell you what I was just 'told' by DinarDaddy himself.

Again, I was pulled back into the excitement, WANTING to believe what OKIE, & all the Gurus are saying right now - (because I'm 'faith-based', I tend to believe them the most) - but then I saw that DinarDaddy/the Currency Vault was running a new 'sale' of dinar through July 18th, & so I straight up asked him 'what up?', because it would be INSANE to do this if there was already an RV, (& that 'it was going to go' this week). I was immediately answered by him & was told, "...I don't like to speculate, but I've heard nothing of an RV, I don't think it will 'go' this week, & I don't see it 'going' until sometime next year...". The End...(as I see it...but 'the truth' would be much more merciful than wasting time, holding breath, every day.)

I just wanted all to know what I'd just been told & I'm still clinging to 'hope' that Okie Oil Man, or anyone who TRULY knows what's going on, will drop some 'God's Honest Truth/Knowledge' on us. I can't take this anymore... crazyspin

HopeSprings

Back to top Go down

Regarding RV Empty Re: Regarding RV

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 pm

It has to be that way, Hope. Otherwise there would be a run on the Dinar.

The smoke and mirrors game is well practiced, understanding it requires reading between the lines, relying on observation of past behavior of those in control, and quantifying the results of the last outcomes of the decisions and actions of those in power. These businesses are pretty much told what to do, and in some cases, threatened as we've all seen.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Hopesprings:  DinarDaddy is among the worst to get an intelligent and truthful accurate analysis of what is going on.  I hate to say it, but IMO nobody has a clue and certainly Roger of DinarDaddy.  Roger is covering his butt.  By announcing that it will be next year he is getting rid of the imaaage that he is a pumper.  He is the one who will oopen Ali's exchange office in Salt Lake City, so why would you listen to him?  Stick with what you hear from the Lord and you will find comfort.  Many people "can't take it anymore" because they(and maybe you too) are depending on fallible man for their intel and comfort.  The RV is not going to happen one second before God says it will happen.  Unfortunately for me and everyone else right now, God has not told me when that will be, but we all know by now, that it will happen, and it will happen in God's time.  So, sit back, praay and communicate with the Father and receive comfort that you are doing the right thing.  God Bless
The G-Man
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by katydid Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Roger is the biggest guru of them all!!!!!!!!! Guess Iraq will just rebuild there country using toilet paper!!! I can't wait to get over there and invest in that, as many investors are. HMMM!!!! It may not happen this week but I believe OKIE, popp2, Dusty, dewey and all them are giving accurate intel that should be, but it is this administration and many other powers on top that are holding this thing up and changing the plan!!! JMO

katydid

Back to top Go down

Post by jcole Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 pm

HopeSprings wrote:I don't want to be the one to burst anyone's bubble/ or 'hope', but seeing that I am just like those of you waiting, every day, & holding my breath, with many vital things in our lives 'hanging' in the balance with this RV...I feel the need to tell you what I was just 'told' by DinarDaddy himself.

Again, I was pulled back into the excitement, WANTING to believe what OKIE, & all the Gurus are saying right now - (because I'm 'faith-based', I tend to believe them the most) - but then I saw that DinarDaddy/the Currency Vault was running a new 'sale' of dinar through July 18th, & so I straight up asked him 'what up?', because it would be INSANE to do this if there was already an RV, (& that 'it was going to go' this week). I was immediately answered by him & was told, "...I don't like to speculate, but I've heard nothing of an RV, I don't think it will 'go' this week, & I don't see it 'going' until sometime next year...". The End...(as I see it...but 'the truth' would be much more merciful than wasting time, holding breath, every day.)

I just wanted all to know what I'd just been told & I'm still clinging to 'hope' that Okie Oil Man, or anyone who TRULY knows what's going on, will drop some 'God's Honest Truth/Knowledge' on us. I can't take this anymore... crazyspin

and,..... you were told this by a dinar dealer? kinda like me asking the bmw dealer about an audi?

jcole

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

What is the big sale until the 18th?
Thank you for sharing.

Gretel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum