Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm

2 posters

Go down

Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm Empty Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm

Post by ADMIN Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Saturday, June 18, 2011 9:13pm

[amadden] Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is having a fine day, I wanted to stop by just to let you know what I am hearing and what I am disappointed about and our plan forward. There are three dates in the next 10 days I would look at heavy at and those dates are the 21st, 23rd, and the 28th, ok why those dates, this is my opinion, from gathering many different Intel’s and I gave this out to a select few last night, but more as come in today backing up what my opinion are.

[amadden] On the 21st this is a date we could see it because of the time frame we are in and the need of the world to reboot the economy, now I know everyone has seen the letter from Al Hodges, and it clearly states a few of the delays and will not go there due to political reason. So unless they can get all that worked out by Tuesday that date will also go by the wayside. Now on the 23rd we have a little bit of different things happening, like the UN Meeting with Iraq as the subject matter to ensure and see if Iraq has completed everything they were ask to, which of courses the answer is yes. The DFI Funds was released and on the 22nd all will happen simultaneously lifting of Chapter 7, with this Iraq will then become a sovereign country and we should see the re-valuation on or about the 23rd which is 5 days from now. Then IMO, the worst case is Tuesday the 28th which is 10 days from now and the reason for that is WTO deadline to have a valued currency in play is no later than the 29th, then Iraq them self have said they want to have the currency revalued by the 30th for their Independence day. So these are the three days in my opinion that I feel we will

[amadden] I did not go into all this last night, for the reason of the way some were acting in the room, they believe everything we say is lies and all we do is come out to pump the Dinars, well I will say this, we have never pumped the sales of Dinars, nor will we. You all can believe all you want to and listen to who and all the ones saying it, but the truth is The GET Team has never asked, pushed, recommended any dinars to go out and buy and or put on reserves, besides I thought this is all an adult community, and I believe as an adult you should be able to make a decision for yourself and not have to blame others. The ones out there saying that we do it is worst then us, at least we are wrong once a week they are wrong daily, and you all know I do not normally bash or call out names, but after so much of taking it, it is only right to stand up and protect The GET Team, its owner, Staff and our Members! So if they feel the need to bash us call me for a one to one call and let the people hear it all for themselves.

[amadden] With that brings it to the conversations and tempers that have been going off in here and saying how much more of all this story telling and a bunch more along those lines what people are saying Please understand folks we are messengers and if it changes, which most saw the letter yesterday, within minutes it changed again, by refusing to sign off on the RV, but I will say this 99% of you are the best anyone could ever ask for as far as members go, you are loyal, appreciative, thoughtful, kind and supportive and what can any one person ask for more than that, So this statement coming is for the 1% and again 1% of the complainers, we do not need you, neither does the staff or our great members, so make it easier on us and just leave the site, or we will begin banning once again on the 1% of trouble makers in here. For all the others 99% Thank you once again, you are the best!

[amadden] Now on to Okie, Miskebam set that little forum and site up for Okie and he did not want it, but since she went through all the trouble and was so kind to do it for Okie he accepted it. So Any postings from there can be posted in here, Okie is still a active member here at GET and will remain so, as I talked with him just a little while ago. One thing I have to say about Okie, he will tell you the way it is, if it is white it is white, if it is black it is black so some get offended on things he may say, but he was one of the ones that fought for our freedom and he was one of the ones that returned home to the same country he protected and was called a baby killer, was spit on, and the list goes on and most of you remember those days, so Okie is a straight shoot from the hip, no lies only truth, so for the ones that might have a problem with that please sign out for a while when he comes on, we do not need to aggravate a man that fought all them years for our protection and freedom, thank you all for your understanding.

[amadden] When it comes to our Intel coming from a variety of people, we are not to come in as another one that is one of us and bash them, this is why I did not come back in last night, because of all the questions on Athena. Yes it makes it hard on you as to what to believe, but if you count the day’s most of the Intel is just a matter of a few days apart from one another it goes back to the beginning we are only the messenger.

[amadden] Okay another thing, we are real slow from 4 to 7, so we will start to close from 4 am and open back up at 7 am so there is only 3 hours and I think that should not bother most, times are all EST. Also on Sunday I would like to say Happy Father’s day to all the Fathers out there and I hope your day is the best day you will ever have, but with happy news comes bad news, for observance of Father’s Day we will close at 12pm Noon Time EST and open back up at 9pm EST……BUT if anything does go down we will be open immediately so please do not worry there the chat will be open if we get the word of an RV….Again, Happy Father’s Day!

[amadden] Last thank you for your time and I greatly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers it means a lot to Connie and I and if proves once again the quality of Members we have here at the GET Team, Thank you, and God Bless! Go RV !!! Go RV!!! Go RV!!! Go RV !!! Go RV!!! Go RV!!! GO RV!!!

[amadden] the DFI funds from my sources were released on the 14th and after the UN meeting or they may wait till the 30th Iraq will recieve the funds, I talked when Athena on this last night and we were discussing the same subject but in two different ways, he was thinking when Iraq truely gets them and I was saying that they were released to be delivered...Intel on the DFI

[amadden] The way I see it will be in either 3 days, 5 days or 10 days, all depending on a few things, we have waited this long we can (I Hope) hold out for up to 10 more days

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm Empty Re: Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm

Post by ADMIN Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Well that was bitter sweet. . . lol

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm Empty I was knew something had to give!

Post by TheBeav Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks for the Al Madden post. Similar bashers if the the very same have polluted one of the better sites. I have been visiting P.D. for many a day now and recently it has had all the air knocked out of it. The bashers seemed to have done their job so well that few good members bother to post anything now. I am so happy the Divine Miss M has opened this site for us. It's truly a breath of fresh air! Thanks and God Bless Us All! GO RV!!!!!!!
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm Empty Re: Al Madden 6/18/11 9:13pm

Post by ADMIN Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am

Far from Divine, but Thank you . . . am very honored AND blessed . . .
8)

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum