Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries

2 posters

Go down

Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries Empty Re: Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:15 am

Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries 2015-Nov-14-5647468597568

Rafidain Bank announced its readiness to issue smart card for employees in all departments and institutions of the state to receive their salaries instead of manual cash.

The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani said in a statement Buratha news agency received a copy of it, that the use of the smart card in the salaries of staff distribution reduces the importance of cash trading and keep the money form in which it allows to be traded at any time, anywhere.

He noted that ironing Card makes it easier for the holder receiving Roatbh anywhere and prevent the exposure of funds transferred to employees manually to their constituencies of theft by weak people.

http://burathanews.c...ews/279854.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries Empty Re: Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries

Post by GypZ Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am

WATCH THIS HAPPEN AND STILL NO CHANGE IN CURRENCY VALUE!!   Rafidain Bank stands ready to issue a smart card for employees to receive their salaries Funny-cooclocks
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum