Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead

Go down

Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead Empty Re: Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:31 am

Iraqi Official Gazette published a decision handed new salary and exempt Najafi and appoint another in his stead 452882425

The official Iraqi newspaper published facts Cabinet decision to amend the salary scale of the new controversial issued by the Council of Ministers in 13 of the last month. A statement by the Ministry of Justice received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was "4385 of the Gazette of Iraq issued number, included a number of laws and decrees of the Republic and the resolutions, passed by the House of Representatives and endorsed by the Presidency of the Republic."  The statement pointed out that "the most important statement in this number Council of Ministers Resolution No. 366 of 2015, the private amend the payroll Supplement Law salaries of state employees and the public sector No. 22 for the year 2008 ".

"The number included registration and approval of pesticides No. 2 for the year 2008 instructions, as well as instructions to determine wages acceptance of the elderly in nursing homes No. 2 for the year 2015, "explaining that" the two decrees Republicans from within the contents of this issue and Nhu exemption former Nineveh governor Ethel Najafi and set Nofal Hammadi Sultan instead of him, in addition to the two decrees Echtassan law irregular provinces in the region.  "published facts newspaper handed over the new salary, which will be implemented From the beginning of the month of November

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum