Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms

Go down

An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms  Empty An official source: the government adopts a new strategy reforms

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 am

A government official revealed, on Sunday, for the adoption of the government reform strategy that includes taking inter orders and decisions to address the imbalance in the structure of the state's political, economic, financial, administrative and service aspects and the fight against corruption.  Quoted the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" the official as saying, "The government is moving to adopt a reform strategy that includes take inter orders and decisions to address the imbalance in the structure of the state of political, economic, financial and administrative, service and anti-corruption aspects, "noting that" these steps are complete approach to comprehensive reform adopted by the State to achieve the stability and development of reconstruction.

"The official added," The new strategy aims to achieve a comprehensive reform and radical to address the imbalance in the structure of the state in economic, security and political aspects, "adding it was" the completion of the steps effectively began two months ago.  "He said," The executive branch proceeded to take actions and decisions to support the private sector and moving the economy and reforms, including facilitating the entry of oil companies by reducing and bureaucratic obstacles and make it less complex, particularly in relation to the introduction of its material, in parallel with announcing the resolutions issued by the government to facilitate the work of the oil companies and the rehabilitation of state-owned enterprises to overcome the current financial crisis. 

"He noted" the existence of mobility within the corridors of the Council of Ministers, in order to involve the international community to support the Iraq in its war against terrorism, saying it was an important step that reflects the extent of Iraq's interaction with countries of the region and the world, and his support in the war that led against Daash, "stressing" the government continues negotiations represented by the Ministry of Finance, with the Bank and the International Monetary Fund in order to provide soft loans to Iraq, sniffing Monetary concerns the current crisis with the continued pumping of oil exports, and diversify the resources that bring next year's budget estimates of targets. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum