Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar

4 posters

Go down

The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 am

The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar 238510249

IMF: Abadi will adjust the budget and reforms being to adjust the financial performance and to reduce the value of the dinar The International Monetary Fund, said on Saturday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, will adjust next 2016 budget in line with the macroeconomic framework of the program watched by the fund, while between that of the most important of those reforms to approve the draft financial management law and the completion of a survey of local backlog The government, and compile a list of bank accounts under its control, and the appointment of auditors of international financial data for Bmsrvi Rafidain and Rasheed, showed lack of support for the devaluation of the dinar.

The head of the IMF mission for Iraq, Christian Jusz, in response to questions from reporter (range Press), "The program, which is monitored by IMF staff pillar is financial framework for Iraq to the end of next 2016," noting that "the Iraqi prime minister, Haydar al-Abadi , adjustments will be next on the 2016 budget and submit it to the House of Representatives in line with the framework of the agreed macroeconomic program under the IMF experts who follow him. "

He Jusz, that "the program is watched Fund, requires the Iraqi government's commitment to reforms affecting public financial management of the country, and banking supervision, during the remainder of the current 2015 until next 2016," noting that "the most important that the approval of the draft Administrative Law financial reforms that was sent to the Council of State, about in line with the comments of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. "

The head of the International Monetary Fund for Iraq mission, that of "other reforms to complete a survey of local arrears accumulated on the Iraqi government, and compile a list of all Government-controlled bank accounts with the Central Bank of Iraq, and government and private banks," pointing out that "the reforms also include the appointment of auditors accounts international to audit the financial statements of Bmsrvi Rafidain and Rasheed. "

And whether the International Monetary Fund, was happy with the monetary policy in Iraq, despite the many criticisms on them, said Jusz, that "the Fund shall provide technical assistance to the Iraqi authorities for the implementation of policies related to foreign currency and the removal of restrictions on him."

And on the Fund's position on the reduction of the Iraqi currency value, The head of mission for Iraq, that "the IMF does not support it, because the exchange rate provides a nominal pillar President in an unstable environment to a large extent, having weakened policy capability because of the conflict with Daash".

In the axis respect to the effects of the revelations Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, the late Ahmad Chalabi, and published (range), Jusz said, "The Fund talks with the Iraqi side, did not address those files," adding, "but within the program that pursued by the fund, the government Iraq will impose administrative fines and penalties for banks, non-bank financial institutions that do not apply the provisions and laws. "

It is noteworthy that declared the Iraqi Central Bank, announced first on Thursday, (the 12th of November the current 2015), for the imposition of fines close to 400 billion dinars to 40 banks, noting that impose a variety of sanctions on 426 financial institution is a bank, for manipulation auction currency or submit Docs is a fundamentalist, and the imposition of trusteeship on the four banks, one of which came to an end liquidation, while the rehabilitation of two other banks, as well as the imposition of multiple fines convergence five billion dinars related to banking and other irregularities.

The International Monetary Fund, a specialized agency of the Bretton Woods system of the United Nations, was established under an international treaty in 1945, to work on enhancing the safety of the global economy, and is located Fund headquarters in Washington, DC, and managed by its members who include almost their number of 188 countries all countries of the world.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by GypZ Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:07 pm

The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar   The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar Icon_minitimeToday at 8:41 amThe International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar I_icon_quote
That says everything!!!and guess what look back and THE WORLD BANK TOLD IRAQ TO GET OFF THE USA DOLLAR THIS SUMMER AND GET MORE INLINE WITH THE REAL VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY!
NOW TELL ME THIS WERE THEY JUST TOSSING THOSE WORDS OUT THERE IN THE WIND OR WERE THEY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY BETTER DO!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by dwm007 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:01 pm

GypZ, that says that the IMF does not support devaluing the Dinar to support the 2016 budget, remember the 1500 to 1 devaluation that has been discussed lately? It could still go ether way depending on circumstances but either way it means exactly nothing for INCREASING the value of the Dinar.

Also the "Real" value of the Dinar is 1166 to one and it's barely hanging onto that, otherwise the reduction in value that is the subject here wouldn't even be an issue.

Remember the 68 Trillion Dinars backed by only 60 Billion Dollars we discussed? There are over 1000 times as many Dinars in existance to back than they have Dollars to back them with, that over 1000 times more Dinars translates to over 1000 times less value to the Dollar or 1166!

Put another way, think of it like this, For every Dollar Iraq has in it's reserves to back the currency with it has over 1000 Dinars to back. Every single way it's looked at the math is the same and it comes out to about 1166 to 1! That's why the "Real" value is correct at 1166 to 1 and that's why it has remained there.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:34 pm

well well 007......we shall see soon then what will we talk about????.....in the end ....? really doesn't matter till it's completed..!so you can pose as economic exspert on Iraq all day long...In The end no ones listens...we all have our opinions...and ...few of us will Agree ! ....Go back to your drawing board...and when you run out of chalk..ask --Shabbibi --if he has some extra you can borrow.I am sure he will be impressed with your mathematical mind!FOR YOU MY FRIEND HAVE CRACKED THE CODE..lolThe International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar Polls_0albert_einstein_2947_393920_poll_xlarge
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Gypz, it does so happen that DWM007 is right on the money with what she/he says-I for one, happen to agree wholly with what DWM knows-That is why the rate for dinar has not, and will not change, as there is too much of it,and that is why they will not raise the rate, possibly 5-7 years down the road, but it will help them to an extent but as far as we're concerned, even $.15 cents will be out of the realm of possibility-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:48 pm

terbo....Why are you here? ...Do you have IRAQ DINARS OR ARE YOU HERE FOR RECIPES AND GOOD FRIENDS??....JUST WONDERING ?i know this is not a guru site ! Come on Why HERE?
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:54 pm

What difference does it make? Actually, I was here looking for a recipe for poaching TURKEYS,and Dinar Daily IS MY FAMILY- If you are really nice, maybe Santa will include you in HIS list of Good Boys and Girls!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:12 pm

GypZ wrote:well well 007......we shall see soon then what will we talk about????.....in the end ....? really doesn't matter till it's completed..!so you can pose as economic exspert on Iraq all day long...In The end no ones listens...we all have our opinions...and ...few of us will Agree ! ....Go back to your drawing board...and when you run out of chalk..ask --Shabbibi --if he has some extra you can borrow.I am sure he will be impressed with your mathematical mind!FOR YOU MY FRIEND HAVE CRACKED THE CODE..lolThe International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar Polls_0albert_einstein_2947_393920_poll_xlarge

GypZ, no need to go getting your feathers all ruffled, it is what it is and it's not just my opinion. I have tried to provide links to back up my figures, real links such as the FED's own web site, not guru sites, and the rest is simple math -it don't take Eisenstein to divide the money supply by the reserves! You may not like what you see but that's the only way it can work, Iraq can not use magic math!

I don't understand, folks will get all giddy when they see the words "value increase" but they become completely "RV" blind to what's written with it. There is no wait and see, we know what that money supply is and we know what the reserves are, that tells the story as it stands now. Can things change? Sure they can but until that monstrosity of a money supply is dealt with the rate is not going to increase except maybe in tiny increments such as the 1170 to 1166 that occurred a while back, that's the way currencies work because that's the only way it can work whether you can accept the facts or not, 2+2 is and always will be 4 no matter how some guru tries to twist it around!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:13 pm

NOT KNOWING WHO I AM...BUT ME KNOWING MY SELF WELL ..I AM POSITIVE SANTA LOVES ME. ...DINAR DAILY IS NOT MY FAMILY..! but i sometimes do enjoy the..... Mirth...Good cheer ....Good holidays ......SANTA GOING TO DELIVER.......I  AM HEAR TO FILL TO REMIND EVREYONE TO JUST BE HAPPY! THAT'S IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE..!The International Monetary Fund does not support the reduction in the value of the Iraqi dinar 9k=
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:18 pm

I can see why Dinar Daily is not your family- We have a good time here, and understand each other explicitly, and I am glad you believe in 'Kriss Cringle', ......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:22 am

STUDY IS OVER ...THEYwill be  DROPPing THE ZERO'S ....THEY ALSO DROPPED A BOMB ON THE DINAR COMMUNITY ...!scratch..SANTA CLAUS IS  COMMING TO YOUR HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum