Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces

Go down

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces Empty Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:33 am

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces 2015-Nov-13-5645b3f48c98b

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces

A source in the police, on Friday, that the security forces sealed off the entire eastern door area in central Baghdad, referring to the deployment of troops are widely used in the region with the start of the influx of dozens of protesters to Tahrir Square. The source said that "the security forces of the army and police closed all roads leading to the Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad, as well as feeder roads leading to Tahrir Square. "

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The security forces secured the area began with the arrival of dozens of protesters to Tahrir Square."

http://burathanews.com/news/279804.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces Empty Re: Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:35 am

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces 22401

Bab al-Sharqi area of ​​central Baghdad and located on its side a famous park in the nation's capital Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Security forces completely shut down most of the main roads and squares in central Baghdad

Security forces closed on Friday, all roads and main square center of the capital, Baghdad, in preparation for the demonstrations which will be witnessed by the capital and demand the implementation of reforms in all areas.

A reporter (range Press) The security forces sealed off roads leading to the yard Hasanayn (floors) being the center of Baghdad will witness a demonstration to demand the implementation of reforms in earnest in all areas, as Andalus Square and Paradise, editing and closed all roads leading to it.

The reporter, said that security forces heavily deployed in all regions of the center of the capital Baghdad, and prevented the movement of vehicles which fully.

The capital Baghdad and 10 Iraqi provinces are (Babylon, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniyah and Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Wasit, Maysan, Basra and Diyala) is witnessing massive demonstrations since more than a month to condemn the poor services and corruption in government institutions and the judiciary, resulting in many of the reforms announced by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

http://goo.gl/tLiSsl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces Empty Re: Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:37 am

Clashes close main road to Baghdad November

By Reuters

Eastern Gate area in central Baghdad cut off completely and wide spread security forces 862869986

Members of the Kurdish peshmerga forces gather in the town of Sinjar. Kurdish peshmerga forces have started clearing parts of the northern Iraqi town of Sinjar and have established positions along an Islamic State supply route between its two main strongholds in Iraq and Syria, the coalition said. REUTERS/Ari Jalal

Baghdad - Clashes between Kurdish and Shi’a Arab paramilitary forces turned a northern Iraqi district into a battlefield on Thursday and cut a strategic road linking Baghdad to the northern oil city of Kirkuk, security sources and local officials said.

The violence in and around Tuz Khurmatu, about 175 km (110 miles) north of the capital, left at least 16 people dead, including five civilians, security and medical sources said.

The Kurdish and Shi’a fighters have been uncomfortable allies against Islamic State since driving the militants out of towns and villages in the area last year with the support of U.S.-led airstrikes.

The tensions risk further fragmenting the major OPEC oil exporter as it struggles to contain Islamic State, the biggest security threat since a U.S.-led invasion toppled autocrat Saddam Hussein in 2003.

Efforts to push back Islamic State have been complicated by sectarian and ethnic rivalries, including a contest for territory which the Shi’a-led government in Baghdad claims, but the Kurds want as part of their autonomous region in the north of the country.

Thursday's fighting began in the morning when fighters from the Hashid Shaabi, a government umbrella group comprised mostly of Shi’a fighters, tried to run a checkpoint south of Tuz Khurmatu manned by Kurdish peshmerga forces, security sources said.

Three Hashid fighters and one peshmerga were killed, they said.

When the dead and several wounded were taken to a hospital in the centre of Tuz Khurmatu, Hashid fighters clashed with peshmerga and Kurdish secret police known as Asayish, security and hospital sources said.

Snipers took up positions on residential buildings around the hospital, which was also targeted with mortars, witnesses and security sources said.

As clashes intensified, the peshmerga cut the road leading north from Tuz Khurmatu to Kirkuk, while the Hashid stopped traffic leading south to Baghdad, security sources said.

Civilians closed down their shops and sheltered at home.

“The streets are empty. The city is void of its residents. Gun shots can be heard in several neighbourhoods,” said Hassan Braim, a member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, one of the main Kurdish political parties.

Violence in and around the hospital left five civilians dead along with three peshmerga and four Hashid members, the security and medical sources said.

The clashes ebbed around sunset but locals said snipers were still in position and the situation remained tense.

Hashid and peshmerga leaders gathered at a local municipal building in a bid to end the conflict, security sources and local officials said.

http://www.iol.co.za...7?#.VkTxdPmrTcs

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum