Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul

Go down

Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul   Empty Daash executed head of the physics department at the University of Mosul

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:55 am

Iraq, for the group "Daash" terrorist execute the head the Department of Physics at the University of Mosul, because of his failure to develop biological weapons.

The source said that the "affiliated militants to organize Daash they make the execution of the President of the Department of Physics at the Faculty of Science at the University of Mosul, was shot dead amid Nineveh," noting that "the execution came on the back of head of the department for cooperation with the organization in the development of biological weapons omission seeks to possession and use in combat against government forces. "

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "executions took place in a public square in the center of Nineveh," pointing out that "the organization was handed over the body to the forensic medicine department."

Little, that the group "Daash" terrorist Zionist American industry, and adopts takfiri extremist Wahhabi ideology promoted by the regional countries seeking to pass the regional and international agenda aimed at fragmentation of the region after the destruction. 

http://www.babnews.c...ew.asp?ID=94596

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum