Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist

Go down

50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist Empty Re: 50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:15 am

50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist 2015-Nov-12-5644ad03b7f98

Economist: the issuance of a class 50 000 dinars, will not contribute to the stability of the market

Former economist at the Central Bank of Iraq on behalf of Abdul Hadi, Thursday, that the issuance of 50 000 dinars category will not contribute to the stability of the market, stressing that large transactions are covered through the dollar.

Said Abdul Hadi in an interview that "the issue of monetary Category 50,000 dinars by the Central Bank will not contribute to the reduction of non-market stability, especially price index of the market and inflation," he said, adding that "there are changes in the data economies on the ground and contraction of the Iraqi economic reality ".

He said Abdul Hadi "This category of cash would raise imposed on a bank in the management of operational costs and the organization of the currency," explaining that "there will be no desired results to facilitate transactions."
Abdul Hadi said that "monetary category currently in circulation, amounting to 25 000 dinars are sufficient to deal them through individual and corporate transactions, while the big deals are covered through the dollar."

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday (November 11, 2015) for issuing a new banknote fifty thousand Dinars category, attributing this to the completion of the Iraqi Securities monetary structure and the development of high value in the trading category.

http://burathanews.c...ews/279756.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist Empty Re: 50K Currency Class Won’t Do Any Good to Stable the Economy : Economist

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:16 am

Iraqi Dinar 123 News:– On Thursday, a former economist at the Iraqi Central Bank confirmed that issuance of new Iraqi dinar currency of 50K category would not participate in the stability of Iraqi dinar currency in domestic markets. He stressed that a large amount of transactions will be covered by U.S dollars. Abdul Hadi further added in a press interview that issuance of 50K new Iraqi dinar currency by the Iraqi Central Bank would not be able to participate in the reduction of instability in the domestic currency market, especially in the domestic market currency price and inflation rate in the country. He added that new 50K Iraqi dinar currency would reduce the management costs of organizations and financial institutions.

He further explained that there would not be any specific results in the transaction facilities but it would significantly reduce the work load in the banking system and financial institutions in the country. Abdul Hadi added that 25K Iraq dinar category currency was considered as the highest amount of currency among currently circulating currencies in the country. Most of the financial institutions and banks were dealing in 25K currency with customers and heavy deals were being covered using the U.S dollars. On 11th November 2015, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the departure of new Iraqi dinar currency of 50K category in the Iraqi domestic markets. This high value currency would provide an ease for Iraqi banks and for all its financial institutions in the country.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum