Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday Empty Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:05 am

Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday 606371793

The parliamentary finance committee said it would offer a draft 2016 budget law to the second reading in the House of Representatives session on Monday.

And the Chairman of the Committee Faleh force told all of Iraq [where] that "will put the budget in 2016 for the second reading on Monday with a call to MPs to submit their proposals for the budget and the doors of their exchange."  He stressed that "the Commission will conduct transfers between chapters of the budget Exchange, and that priority will be to support the The crowd PDF file displaced and benefits the province of Basra, "saying the price of $ 45 per barrel in the budget set by the Ministry of Finance the price is reasonable, especially that Iraq sells for less than that price."

The House of Representatives has completed in its meeting on Tuesday, the first reading of the draft 2016 budget law Baardat estimated at more than 83 trillion dinars, compared to 106 trillion dinars as expenditure against a deficit of 22 trillion dinars.  The calculated revenues generated from the export of crude oil on the basis of a price of $ 45 per barrel rate and the rate of export 3.6 million barrels per day, including 250 000 barrels per day of product quantities of crude oil in the region Kurdistan and 300 000 barrels per day from the source quantities of oil province of Kirkuk.

The deputies asked the province of Basra, the House of Representatives budget returns to the government for the lack of coverage benefits Mhafezthm.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Balancing put forward in 2016 for the second reading next Monday

Post by GypZ Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:49 am

i have had some time to think this over.I DO BELIEVE THE REAL PROBLEM HERE LIES IN THE FACT THAT A NEW ENERGY ALTERNATIVE IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!! ---FOSSIL FUELS ARE ALMOST DEAD---AND IRAQ NEVER SEEN THIS COMING!!-----CLEAN ENERGY IS THE WAVE OF THE PRESNT TIME WE LIVE IN NOW !!!WHY DO YOU THINK SO MUCH CONFUSION IS GOING ON...CURRENCY WARS ECT...THIS IS WHAT IS TRULY AT THE ROOT OF THE CURRENT FIGHTING !!LOOK AT THE keshe foundation and the fact ----- that they have anounced FREE ENERGY TO THE WORLD ---SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS HIDING IN PLAIN SITE...This means our current system will be adjusted ! Big oil ---corporations have a very short window --BECAUSE THIS FREE ENERGY CANNOT BE SURPRESSED ...!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum