Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economic report  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An economic report

Go down

An economic report  Empty An economic report

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:05 am

Hassan al-Ani

Zqlth mother who does not recognize that the retired salary after (2003), and like the employee's salary has doubled between (40) to (90) once, and in some cases more than that, and this fact is indisputable, does not deny but selfless beautiful , salaries are declared and allocations officially, and charged by the citizen, they are offering themselves clearly, and which needs to be said in this regard, that the astronomical increases in salaries is unprecedented in the economic history of Iraq, was that they should play by the standard of living of the people to the ranks of pensions Global blessed their people enough of well-being, but the threshing floor accounts indicate that people with limited income and retired, they soon after subsided joy imperialism mutations hysterical to their salaries, they discovered what did not pay attention to him, everything around them has increased its price in return, as they discovered they are embarking on a day miserable and want and need, perhaps similar to Ptsainaat the last century or close to it.

In order to approach the image, we shall some figures within the limits allowed into publishing, for example, doubled the price of gas bottle (28) once, from (250) dinars to (7) thousand dinars, while doubled meat prices to more than (100%), it is (7) thousand dinars per kilo to 15 thousand dinars, so can measure on the general commodities and other goods, that there is something known in the markets (life) Iraqi many centuries ago, Increasing dinars on salary, facing increased ten dinars in life our markets, hence the extended rise in prices after 2003 to wage labor, rent houses and shops and shops and taxi doctor and barber and transport, and to small and large, without exception, including the it (the price) of the bride .. her dowry and her concert and Zvtha !!.
the situation did not stop at this case, In return for the astronomical increase in salaries, there was an astronomical decline in the ration card items (been de-soap, washing powder, tea, beans, lentils, beans, etc. ..), which began the citizen bought from the commercial market, then we should not lose sight of the developments after the fall, which is really expensive, and can not be dispensed with to a large extent, including wages (private generators) and »Kartat mobile» and »Internet» and look a total general, lost astronomers salaries prestige, but its importance, and it seemed the citizen and the like has a zero pension point, is really what is being said: The dictatorship abhorrent wonderful and democracy, differ in freedom and freedom of expression policy, and rub shoulders in the impoverishment and starvation policy?!.

I firmly believe, that the only employee who was not damaged of these (tabourka and Hawsah) is married to an employee obedient daughter Halal (ie which does not call for women's rights and do not know the way to the gold market), Bratbha in household expenses contribute, something that calls Alert married staff of housewives, step up to the pairing female employees appointed in survival ..

At the same time they earn reward and paid with great, because they helped to solve the problem of spinsterhood .. God of the intent behind !!.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=103480

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum