Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce 11/3/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce 11/3/15

2 posters

Go down

Bruce 11/3/15 Empty Bruce 11/3/15

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:06 pm

TNT:    Highlights From The Big Call: 11-3-15

LadyB22:  Bruce, still in pre celebration mode. will pray now.

LadyB22:  Bruce, We had really good information today to have our celebration tonight. Things are happening to make me believe we are right there.

Flybaby777:  Bruce, We had really good information today to have our celebration tonight. Things are happening to make me believe we are right there.

LadyB22:  Bruce, Kent will teach now.

Flybaby777:  Bruce: stay in a mode of expectation we are in that mode now... we can expect miracles

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: intel what we believe we know. need to qualify because as of 1:00pm today I was to believe we would be having a celebration call. but did not manifest yet at time of this. but not giving up tonite and end of this week.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: because everything I am hearing and cant discuss, some to do with private groups and towns you heard of, continue to be patient while longer, and I believe this manifestation of this miracle will be seen.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: yesterday was a day of misinformation. some info yesterday was solid. Today started out strong, then it got quieter than I thought it be. We are in a very good place. Exchanges been going on last several days.

PinkRoses: Bruce: People are happy that things have moved along so far. I do not know every step but know a few of the steps to know we are in the process of this rolling out. If I say anything more I may jepordize it. So trust Bruce a little if I could share it, I would. we are so close we can just about taste it.

LadyB22:  Hearing good news (confirmation of what Our Tony said, plus he heard more good things today.)

PinkRoses: Bruce call: call will go about half past.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: Prayer request right now

Flybaby777:  Bruce: ... praying for mangelos brother right now…. has heart problems

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: Bruce getting ready for Q and A….. one question Tuesday

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: just got back from Hawaii, home now. I am not asking for a rate, but you indicated one time, the group rate were pretty awesome. would the group rate be better than the potential contract rate?

PinkRoses: Bruce: If you are in a gruop execute the group rate that has been negotiated.
I love you guys-you all are so special- we have been thru a lot but its about to come to an end that will be a beginning

PinkRoses:  Bruce: If a person not part of a group, could they negotiate a contract rate. They could negotiate a contract rate but not higher than the group rate. It could be, but not be. If in the WF group or other groups, you should act on that.

PinkRoses;   Bruce call: caller: health

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: does the Afghani still look good? Bruce: yes it does, all the currency looks good, I do not know the rial if it be couple of days behind after the Rv

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: Tony said caps on dinar and dong Bruce: I am looking at a group context, we are not capped inside a group. I have heard that outside a group context there is a limit amount of ZIM that could be exchanged not to exceed one billion dollars. This is new to me, heard recently regarding the ZIM not in a group context.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: talking about the World Series

PinkRoses:   Bruce call: caller: question was cap on ZIM, you already answered it for me.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: I heard you talk about group. ARe we in a group? Bruce: many of you are in a group and dont even know it yet. I would say pay attention, check your emails that you not discarding any emails important

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: I been in 2004 I would get a email automatically? Bruce: yes, we cant go in any more detail because groups are private. I would say it is too late to join groups now. But some of you be part and not know it yet because something I cant talk about it now.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: You guys got to be careful. There was recently people received an email and given 800 number and asked for personal info. People got scammed, but the scammers got caught. Be careful to watch emails, you will know if something is legitament. They wont ask for personal info over the phone like some people did.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: You will know it is real. Pay attention and see what happens.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: Question: I was told we were waiting on IMF doing something tomorrow. What is taking place tomorrow with IMF?

PinkRoses:  Bruce: If it is truly IMF, it maybe announcement related, or related to mentioning the Chinese Reminbi and Yaun as world currency. It maybe related to that or related to whole GCR, I do not know anything specifically but possible announcement by CL.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: CL has done with regard to documents, I believe that everything we are looking for regarding that this is complete

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: Tony said he will tweet out so many people. Do you have any notification to get info out besides call? Bruce: only thing we will do if we have permission, is mirror Tony has far as putting out 800 numbers on our web site. We are not set up with a twitter

Pinkroses:  Bruce: Ken: Our first preference is the website. Bruce: What happens is we would plan to do celebration call which we thought be today. next call Tuesday (Thursday?)  . Check our website for that type of information.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: chit chat

Bruce: I said next Tuesday for celabration call? I meant to say next call Thursday. if so i bring Bob back next Tuesday

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: Bruce: health talk

Pinkroses:  Bruce call: caller: heavy accent, hard to understand. question: on the ZIM, If someone only have ZIM should they be worried that the ZIM not go thorugh?

PinkRoses:  Bruce: If I only have ZIM, definently use one of the big four banks, there is one I like that begins with a W. Call the 800 numbers to do your exchange. Do not walk into a bank and expect them to do your exchange.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: no worries ZIM not go through.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: set your appt to exchange the ZIM with big four banks, only concern about is that.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: appreciation

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: question: not specific to the group, but have two entities to exchange into, do I need to call them that when I call? Bruce: Yes you will want them to know that because they may need to reserve more time for you.

Pinkroses:  Bruce call: caller: question about direvitives, would you be concern about it. one article said WF was in trouble….. If you were me, what would I do?  Bruce:  I would do is exchange through WF period. It wont have a derivative issue

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: Do you know anything about having money put in a trust before the RV, if so the taxes wont apply because it is an entity? Bruce: Because I am not an attorney and dont know, I chose not to go into a trust yet.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: maybe some of you have already set up your trusts which is fine. I cant tell you from a tax prespective because that may vary from situation to situation.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: questions answered. would you think it go before the weekend. Bruce: yes, very positive

PinkRoses:   Bruce call: caller: Since there is going to be a cap, and we not in a group, there is cap on the ZIM, can my husband and I exchange the ZIM separately? Bruce: the limit is in USD as the result of the exchange for an exchange outside the group.  Bruce: If you dont do it individually, you could possibly set up a trust and do it that way.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: no questions

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: for many months and years, we heard this is the time, we believe this is now the time. Have you or any of you guys like Tony have tried to figure out what is the sources you dont have that really let us know indication when the ptb will truly let this go. I been it in for 5 years. everytime they say it go, but then they dont let it go.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: caller: like tony say what does that make sense to. What is what we dont know

PinkRoses:  Bruce: our source is generally good most of the time. but with the info we get or anyone else, there are limits to it, things going behind the scenes we find out about, and some things we dont find about.

PinkRoses: Bruce: we feel it is ready to break, so much more info now available to us than 3 to 5 years ago. The progress Iraq has done and see a change taking place, I dont care you been in it 12 years, you need beware that things are different this week than last week.   it is a process.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: China, even today everything China wanted to happen has happen
PinkRoses:  Bruce: this is way IMF requested budgets all over the world from the countries. Were we the last one to submit a budget yesterday? Yes. China knows the process. We have to standby and watch it unfold. Even after it happens we wont know all the answers what happens.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: 60 more countries have decided to join the CIPS (?, i dont know if i wrote it rigbht, sorry_) system

CookieCutter:  CIPS... china international payment system... it is their version of the SWIFT payment system... it bypasses the US

PinkRoses:  Bruce caller: why would you do foundations or trusts? Bruce: foundations are not profits

PinkRoses:  Bruce: talk to your cpa and estate attorney. I dont know important to do it before the exchange. some have but I havent.

PinkRoses:   Bruce call: some interest in operating a nonprofit, have to play by the rules. somethings you can do and something you cant do like in a trust. pros and cons with both.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: groups, I hear sometimes we will be called in after, then heard we will be called in earlier

PinkRoses:  Bruce: we have been led to believe that the shotgun start would take place that would allow groups and internet group be notified the same time. Bonefied group under the Admiral and WF would go the same time Tony group go.

PinkRoses:  Bruce caller: private groups would not get same 800 numbers as internet group? Bruce: Yes you are right. Tony is a non group guy, doesnt believe in groups. The 800 Tony will be given will be different than the private groups numbers they will be given in private email.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: the 800 numbers that Tony gets we can put out, but not numbers that the private group gets, that is why they are called private

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: appreciation

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: One question concerning the dong. Tony estimates are the dong is 22 cents. Bruce: Tony has changed that, Tony has finally came to the party on the dong. Ken: I think so. It is higher than that.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: It is way higher than that, way higher than what Tony says it is. I know what it is, period. Dont worry about it. IF you have dong you are in good shape.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: caller: brooklyn accent Bruce: going to recommend a pizza place table 87 restraunt, 20 inch pie...... forget about it,

PinkRoses:  Bruce caller: saw on recaps about dong being 41cents pending. bruce caller: if 41 cents I be happy if more I be happy. Bruce: the dong will be higher than the dinar for awhile. The rates are on the bank screens, but not on the teller screens.

PinkRoses:  Bruce call: caller: I dont know if you can answer this. The sources you get your info from is it all from Tony?

PinkRoses:  Bruce: NOOO, none of it is from Tony. All we do on this call is answer questions from Tonys listeners. I do not even listen to Tonys call, I like Tony …no offense.

PinkRoses:  Bruce caller: I was just wondering if the gurus got together and shared info

PinkRoses:  Bruce: I have got completely independent sources from Tony.

PinkRoses:   Bruce: could go tonite and tomorrow?

PinkRoses:  Bruce: Everything we heard at lunch time it was pointing at today, tonight. WE are still looking strongly for this week. Lets see what happens.

PinkRoses:  Bruce end of Q and A session Ken: Yes

PinkRoses:   Bruce : I thank you guys for coming in. I think we are in a good place right now for this to break. Some questions I could answser some I couldnt get deeply on. It is funny, you all know we are farther along than last week.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: I have been as anxious as you guys been waiting for this to come through, and we in good place for this to reveal quickly. Keep going, stay with plan A until Plan B come into fruition. It is a matter of the timing., Hang on, staying positive for it, dont sell your currency unless it life and death. I know someone sold a million dinar. So sad look what they are giving away.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: you guys too smart for that. You wouldnt do it unless it crucial. Until it, stay in your budget, we dont encourage you to buy or not buy, make adult decisions about your finances. We are in a good place, we are hoping this manifest, and have a celebration call Thursday. That is our plan.

LadyB22:  his closing remarks. It was going GOOD this afternoon and up til tonight..... then got quiet..... so keep believing..... keep waiting.

PinkRoses:  Bruce: Ken taking call out in prayer.

PinkRoses:  The Big call Bruce # 605-562-3170, reply is 605-562-3198 Pin #123456
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce 11/3/15 Empty Re: Bruce 11/3/15

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:09 am

OMG ... what a crock of ......

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce 11/3/15 2805820865  Bruce 11/3/15 2805820865  Bruce 11/3/15 2805820865  Bruce 11/3/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum