Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday-News-11-02-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday-News-11-02-15

3 posters

Go down

Millionday-News-11-02-15 Empty Millionday-News-11-02-15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Millionday: LETS ADDRESS THE BIG RUMOR FIRST ABOUT REFORMS

Millionday: Office of the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives voted during its meeting today, approved the decision to support the reforms his body without the authorization of any executive powers to anyone.

Millionday: NOTE -- MANY WERE WORRIED THAT ALL STEPS OF REFORMS HAD TO GO THROUGH VOTE AND TIMELINE IS HUGE

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT >>>>>VOTED<<<<< APPROVED SUPPORT OF THE REFORMS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION

Millionday: ALWAYS REMEMBER THEY HAVE A CONSTITUTION THAT INTERNATIONAL AND FEDERAL LAW PROTECTS

Millionday: According to a statement of the office, she received told all of Iraq [where], a copy of "The House of Representatives voted on a resolution followed by the Presidency, confirms its support for packages of reforms in accordance with the Constitution in line with the aspirations of the people, and denies his delegate any legislative powers to any party executive and calls on all authorities commitment to work according to the Constitution.

Millionday: SO -- THEY ARE JUST ASKING THAT IT COMPLIES WITH CONSTITUTION -- UNDERSTANDABLE

Millionday: VOTE DONE

Doodle Brain: Lots of articles today conflicting one another...frustrating on this end, that's for sure.

Millionday: A VOTE OUT WEIGHS IT ALL -- SMILE

Millionday: LET ME SAY

Millionday: THIS IS THE THIRD DAY OF PARLIAMENT MEETING
===================================

Millionday: Said Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords that Iraq still enjoys a comfortable reservoir of cash foreign currency.
Keywords and said in a statement to Agence {Euphrates News}, that Iraq has a reserve of cash currency, which protect him from falling into an economic crisis suffocating, or the inability of the State to provide the employees' salaries, and cover the projects, "pointing out that" Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%"

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOPOW 1500%

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of the existence of an administrative security stability can the state control over the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on the goods.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEW PRICING WILL BE APPLIED WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS AS WE ALL EXPECTED

Millionday: NOTE >>>>>>>>>>>>STANDARDIZED PRICING

Millionday: NOTE -- LETS LOOK AT WHAT AND HOW WE DETERMINE STANDARDIZED PRICING

Millionday: With the first round of pricing decisions now complete, the marketer’s next step is to consider whether there are benefits to making adjustments to the list or published price. For our purposes we will consider two levels of price adjustments – standard and promotional. The first level adjustments are those we label as “standard” since these are consistently part of the marketer’s pricing program and not adjustments that appear only occasionally as part of special promotions.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE THE ACTUAL PRICES THAT ARE NOT SALE OR PROMOTIONAL --

Millionday: 1. Examine Company and Marketing Objectives
2. Determine an Initial Price
3. Set Standard Price Adjustments
4. Determine Promotional Pricing
5. State Payment Options

Millionday: SO AS WE KNOW THE TENDER IN IRAQ IS -- PAPER -- PLASTIC COMING --- CHECKING FROM BANKING REFORM BEGINNING OR AT LEAST BECOMING KNOWN -- ETC --

Millionday: DETERMINE AN INITIAL PRICE? HMMM

Millionday: The pricing decision is a critical one for most marketers, yet the amount of attention given to this key area is often much less than is given to other marketing decisions. One reason for the lack of attention is that many believe price setting is a mechanical process requiring the marketer to utilize financial tools, such as spreadsheets, to build their case for setting price levels. While financial tools are widely used to assist in setting price, marketers must consider many other factors when arriving at the price for which their product will sell.

Millionday: External Factors - There are a number of influencing factors which are not controlled by the company but will impact pricing decisions. Understanding these factors requires the marketer conduct research to monitor what is happening in each market the company serves since the effect of these factors can vary by market.

Millionday: WE CALL THAT THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX -- THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION THAT NEEDS TO BE APPLIED

Millionday: NOW LETS LOOK ONE MORE TIME AT THE LAST STATEMENT FROM CBI

Millionday: He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of the existence of an administrative security stability can the state control over the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on the goods.

Millionday: SO >>>> THE ISSUE OF DELETION OF THE ZEROS FROM THE DINAR TENDER WILL BE FOR ONE IN THE EVENT OF THE IMPOSITION OF STANDARDIZED PRICING -- WHY? BECAUSE THEY WILL NEED IMO ANOTHER DENOMINATION THAT WILL BE USEFUL -- WHOOPOW

clay: .when

Millionday: WHEN THE PRICES ARE READY -- ARE THEY NOW? WE DONT KNOW BUT HAVE SEEN REPORTS A LONGTIME AGO DEMANDING THE EQUATION BE DONE

Millionday: THAT WAS FROM CBI GOV -- WOW -- THE REDENOMINATION WILL BE APPLIED WHEN THE STANDARD PRICING IS APPLIED -- LOVE IT -- LETS PUT IT TO MUSIC -- LOL

blanc: Did I read right that the courts placed maliki back as vp

Millionday: I HAVE A REPORT ON IT BUT HAVE NOT BROUGHT IT YET

samson: Video & Synopsis : http://www.aljazeera.net/programs/bl...85%D9%84%D8%A9
Text Episode : You will find that under the video in a blue line area - the link above translated in English for me

samson: Millie this is the link for the video and full text of The Black Box Doco on Maliki :

Millionday: OK THANK YOU HUN ---

ann4: this pricing standard will be applied to imports of goods?
ann4: or new corporations coming into?

Millionday: IT WILL COVER ALL COSTS OF ALL PRODUCTS ACCEPTABLE BY IRAQ IN TRADE AND ALSO DOMESTIC AND EXPORTED -- ALL OTHER THAN MARKET SET PRICES -- AS IN OIL -- GOLD ETC THAT ARE SET ON THE STOCK MARKET GLOBAL PRICING ITEMS

Millionday: AS IN IMPORTS -- THE PRICES WILL BE WHOLESALE OR FOR BUSINESS ETC BUT WILL BE ACCEPTED AS IN TRADE ANYWHERE -- EITHER ACCEPTED BY BUYER OR NEGOTIATED NOT ACCEPTED ETC

quicktolegit96: IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT WHEN SMALLER DENOMS GO OUT, THERE WILL BE SOME KIND OF SHIFT IN "VALUE"? JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY THIS FOR THE GROUP, TY IN ADVANCE

Millionday: YES ACCORDING TO WHAT CBI GOVERNOR STATED -- IT WILL BE DIRECTLY IMPACTED BY THE COMPLETED STANDARD PRICING INDEX FOR IRAQ -- ALL PRICES SET TO A NORMAL PRICE ACCORDING TO THEIR CALCULATIONS AND EXCHANGE AMOUNT

Swan2013: WE NEVER HEAR ALAKS NAME, IS HE STILL THE CBI GOV?

Millionday: I HAVE NOT FOUND A CHANGE IN HIS POSITION IN INK
======================================

Millionday: TODAYS DECISION CONCERNING THE VICE POSITIONS BY FEDERAL COURT

Millionday: The Federal Supreme Court decided, on Monday, re-vice president of the republic to their sites, as promised dismissal decision unconstitutional.
The MP said Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Supreme Federal Court decided, today, re-vice president to office."
Jafar added, that "the Court's decision promised dismissal unconstitutional."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY FOUND IT UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO THROW THEM OUT SO THE STEPS WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENTS

Millionday: The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided, in (9 August 2015), the abolition of the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister "immediately", a comprehensive and immediate reduction in the preparation of protections for all state officials among them the three presidencies, ministers, MPs and special grades and general managers and governors and members of provincial councils and their grades, in the face of the removal of all senior positions for partisan and sectarian quotas.

Millionday: SO THE DECISION WAS APPEALED AND WON BY APPEAL

clay: just upset M stays

Millionday: YES AS OF RIGHT NOW BUT THINK OF THIS -- ALL CONSTITUTIONAL STANDARDS WILL BE APPLIED BY FEDERAL COURT SYSTEM

tank: mahmoud heading this council?

Millionday: YES---(Mahmoud Raouf)

edoman: Didn't the house of Rep s affirmed Abadi decision to sack the Vice in the past?

Millionday: THE SUPREME FEDERAL COURT OVER RIDES THE DECISION

Pablo: How can the supreme court override a decision made by parliament, especially when it was unanimous?

Millionday: THEY UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION THROUGH LEGAL STANDARDS

Bax: SO.... they cant prosecute maliki as long as he is a V President?

Millionday: IMO -- NO NOT WHILE IN OFFICE BUT THEY CERTAINLY WERE ANNOUNCING HIS CHARGES ETC -- SO I AM GOING TO DO SOME MORE RESEARCH ON IT FOR US

Susan Merenda-Samatis: the supreme court is the court of last appeal just like this country. they can overule lower court decisions That is the legal standard

Millionday: EXACTLY SUSAN -- THEY HAVE THE HIGHER POWER TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION --- GOOD POINT HUN

Pablo: Wouldn't the parliament know ahead of time what is constitutional and what isn't?

Millionday: YES -- BUT AS IN ALL COUNTRIES -- THEY TOO HAVE TO BE KEPT IN CHECK -- THEREFORE SUPREME FEDERAL COURT
================================

Millionday: PARLIAMENT TO ABADI ABOUT REFORMS

Millionday: The Presidency of the Parliament sent a letter to the Council of Ministers to ensure its demand to set a date for hosting the boss after Haider al-Abadi apologized for attendance twice.
Parliamentarians and confirms that the House of Representatives will put in front of al-Abadi 5 urgent files, expecting to meet the Prime Minister call next week, despite their recognition of the latter concern the security file.
And it defends close to deputies of the Abadi for his performance, stressing that he continues to implement reforms by reducing the protections of officials and reducing their salaries. Expressing their resentment of Prime Minister load "full responsibility for everything."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE PUSHING FOR REFORMS TO BE DONE WITH URGENCY

Millionday: The prime minister apologized twice to attend a parliamentary session to host, so exciting wave of widespread criticism, even among members of the National Alliance, which belongs to him. He attributed this Congress, then, to the tension that marred relationship Abadi Paljbure against the backdrop of criticism from the first to the second of his participation in the conference hosted by Qatar and attended by representatives of the Baath Party and some armed groups.

Millionday: NOTE -- HE HAS MISSED TWO EXPECTED HOSTINGS

Millionday: The parliamentary parties criticized the slow pace of reforms and the uniqueness of the Prime Minister in their implementation, particularly appointments to figures given by the unsettled some political blocs.
MP says Razak al-Haidari, a member of the Badr parliamentary bloc, said that "there is a desire to host the House of Representatives, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for discussion in the implementation of reforms, and the security situation, and the draft federal budget law for next year and the new salary ladder."
And reveals al-Haidari, told the (range), for "View of the Presidium of the House of Representatives a request to the Prime Minister demanding the host Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," expected to "Full Council of Ministers in the presence of al-Abadi in the next few days."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THIS WEEK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT -- WITHIN DAYS

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FILES TO BE ADDRESSED AND ACTIVATED ARE THE ECONOMIC FILES AND REFORMS AS WELL

Millionday: The attention of the Turkmen deputy that "the subject of withdrawal of a parliamentary mandate would be discussed with al-Abadi in hosting the session but we will bring the issue of the application of government reforms."
In the same context, MP Ali Keywords to say "the Prime Minister wants to come to the House of Representatives to explain all the implications and problems in order to remove uncertainty about the economic issues and reforms."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WANT EXPLANATIONS OF WHY OR WHAT IS THE HOLD UP ON THE ECONOMIC REFORMS -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: And about the fate of the reforms, says Keywords (range), "there are issues that need a lot of time and specifically with regard to corruption and integrity and eliminate files in addition to the issue of the distribution of positions along sectarian lines."
MP confirms a close associate of al-Abadi said that "the subject of reducing the protections of officials was introduced last September," adding that "the House Speaker's office engaged in dialogues with a lot of officials who have been reduced Hamayatem to agree on the numbers that will stay with them." He noted "the existence of trading among the members of the House of Representatives and the government regarding reduce Hamayatem".

Millionday: NOTE -- MANY ISSUES WITHIN REFORM WILL BE ACTIVATED AND THEN THE ACTUAL STEPS WILL TAKE TIME -- SECURITY -- POWER DISTRIBUTION -- DISPLACED PEOPLES ETC

Millionday: Keywords and asserts that "these protections that have been withdrawn by the head of the government, within the reform process, which was launched, and provided thousands of fighters who are involved in fighting in Anbar and Salahuddin."
For his part, confirms the MP Abbas al-Bayati, a member of a coalition of state law, that "al-Abadi ready to come to the Parliament for discussion about floods and displaced persons."
See al-Bayati, said in an interview with the (range), that "it is necessary accountability of the ministers concerned for displaced flood issues and whether the secretariat of Baghdad or the municipal council."

Millionday: SO REMEMBER -- THE REFORMS HAVE BEEN LAUNCHED - THE QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE HOLD UP FROM PARLIAMENT TO ABADI -- SO WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS WE SHOULD SEE HOSTING WITHIN PARLIAMENT BY ABADI WITH THE VOTE ON THE REFORMS DONE THROUGH PARLIAMENT -- ALL GREAT NEWS -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WE KNOW THE INVESTMENT IS VOTED THROUGH AND IS LAW

Millionday: LETS LOOK AT A REPORT THAT EXPLAINS THE MANY ADVANTAGES AND CHANGES ETC
=============================================

Millionday: THIS REPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND EXPLAINS ALOT WITHIN INVESTMENT

Millionday: MP for the Bloc citizen Salim Chawki included investment paragraphs facilitate foreign and local investors work under the terms of the law is complex.
He explained Shawki today that "the investment law is relied upon for the time being, especially that Iraq is going through an economic crisis stifling and weak cash flow, making the budget depends on the operational only have to pay the employees' salaries.

Millionday: NOTE -- REVENUES ARE LACKING FOR IRAQ -- THE NEED FOR FUNDS TO BEGIN FOREIGN INVESTMENT IS NECESSARY ---- THE OPPORTUNITY IMO IS HUGE SO OBVIOUSLY THIS WOULD BE A GREAT COST ANALYSIS IN THIS INSTANCE SO NOT A GREAT WORRY

Millionday: NOTE -- HOLD YOUR HAT FOR THE REST

Millionday: He said the "Investment Law will encourage investment in the sector private and foreign investment ", adding that" the law includes clauses to facilitate the foreign investor and the local labor work under the terms of uncomplicated.

Millionday: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The committee of economy and investment parliamentary member Abdul-Karim al-Naqib said earlier told {Euphrates News} that the new investment law, taking into account materials New consistent with the Global Investment evolution.

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- GLOBAL INVESTMENT EVOLUTION IS MUSIC TO OUR EARS

Millionday: He said the "vertebrae investment law before the Parliament included two paragraphs of the developer, the developer and secondary education, the fact that the investment process needs to be big money and the involvement of a group of Parties; to carry out investment projects giant.
The Presidency of the Council of Representatives, decided in Earlier postpone the vote on the investment law, and that the lack of clarity of some of its paragraphs.

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THIS MEANS HE HAD DECIDED AS THIS HAS CHANGED AS WE KNOW THROUGH MUCH ANNOUNCEMENT
==================================

Millionday: NOW KEEP IN MIND THE STATEMENT FROM CBI GOVERNOR ON THE PRICING AND ZERO CURRENCY REMOVAL AT THE SAME TIME

Millionday: Stressed to the Committee on Energy and investment parliamentary member olive Hussein, the need for cooperation of the public and private sectors for the advancement of the Iraqi economy.
Said Hussein that "the government support the private sector and supplement the free-market local goods, to encourage local product."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MARKET -- ISX COOPERATION -- PUBLIC AND PRIVATE -- STAKEHOLDERS MUST LOVE THAT

Millionday: NOTE -- DONT FORGET TRADE EXPO

Millionday: She said a member of the Committee of Economy, said that "the opening of the Baghdad International Fair despite the security conditions and economic crisis, evidence of the existence of the private sector by displaying its products at the exhibition booths.

Millionday: WHOOPOW >>>>"The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, had confirmed on his quest to remove the obstacles in front of the private sector and its partnership with the public, noting that" the government has committed itself to the Platform of the private sector and partnership between the private and public and pay in this direction to remove all obstacles and red tape that hampers activity Economic.

Millionday: SO THE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE TO REMOVE ALL OBSTACLES -- THIS IS GOING TO BE REFLECTIVE IN THE LINKS I GAVE YOU SATURDAY TO REFER TO

quicktolegit96: A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, BUT HOW DO WE GO ABOUT INVESTING IN THE ISX OR ESX? TY

Millionday: IT WILL BECOME AVAILABLE UPON THE LINK OPENED IMO TO THE NETWORK OF MARKETS HOWEVER SOMEONE MAY KNOW HOW TO NOW -- I AM NOT AN EXPERT HUN -- IF I CAN FIND INK ON IT I WILL BRING IT FOR US
==================================

Millionday: NOTE -- SPEECH GIVEN BY ABADI TO ALL ATTENDEES AT BAGHDAD FAIR

Millionday: Prime Minister said the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, the Iraqi capital Baghdad militarily secured 100%, were the dimensions of terrorism by long distances.
He said al-Abadi during his speech today at the start of the activities of the Baghdad International Fair edition 42, that "the Baghdad peace that defies war and terrorism to show the world it is the cradle of civilization and the rise of new, despite the difficulties and challenges.

Millionday: NOTE -- PEACE IS SHOWING THE WORLD IN IRAQ CIVILIZATION

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A GREAT SPEECH -- READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Today, we are fighting terrorism and backwardness, however, and in the other we build our country, and this civilization that provided Many of the world, and we are determined to re-laurels, "adding that" the challenges we face today, but many of these industrial and commercial demonstration to prove in this country great potential and enormous potential of the most important human potential and capabilities of the Iraqi advancement that can again. "

Millionday: NOTE -- CAPABILITIES OF IRAQI ADVANCEMENT AGAIN -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE REQUEST >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>He stressed the need for "cooperation between the countries and peoples of the region and its countries and the international community, as there must be close cooperation between states, as the peace-building in the region is not only at the level of governments and official institutions, but there must be solid relationships on peoples' level of trade and economic interests Industrial and this is who builds peace and integration between peoples and nations and this is what we seek. "

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- US TOO

Millionday: He pointed out that "The government is committed to a government curriculum and is encouraging the private sector and partnership between the public and private sectors, and we pay in this direction and to establish a real partnership between the two sectors and we want to remove the bureaucratic obstacles that have hindered investment and economic activity in the country."

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- SOUNDS GOOD TO ME >...He explained, "We are trying to turn to an open economy and remove the obstacles that have had over the years," pointing "Today with the fall in oil prices significantly there is a real financial difficulties, and we are building the capacities available in the country to rise up and resist this challenge."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT THE WTO HAS AMONG OTHERS REQUIRED -- DIVERSIFICATION

Millionday: Abadi pointed to the importance of "harmony and integration between capital and expertise in Iraq and abroad, especially in the region," he said. "This integration drives more productivity and progress, there are common interests between states everybody benefits on the basis of the outcome of the benefit of any Everyone learned from integration and cooperation." .

Millionday: NOTE -- DONT MISS A WORD

Millionday: He noted the importance of "promoting local industries and increasing the internal Iraqi national income, rather than relying on oil only, Iraqi politics relied on oil in the economy and that's just the low prices a real financial problem with the rise in oil prices, the rise did not invest to invest in other aspects of the economy."

Millionday: Abadi Turning to the military operations waged by the security forces of supporting the popular crowd and the sons of the tribes, saying: "There is a war imposed on us by the terrorists and thought backward rigid obscurantist does not want to sit with the other only, but wants to liquidate and kill him, and like these we must confront," he said "We must succeed in war, there are also represented another challenge of how to continue funding of higher government spending, which rose large degrees over the past years and spending on the war."

Millionday: NOTE -- EVEN WITH THE EXPENSE OF WAR >>>>>>>He continued, "Despite the financial crisis we have achieved victories in battles and liberated so far hundreds of kilometers in Baiji sector, and Tin Baiji and drained all but the north of Baiji, and areas that have liberalized completely no one imagines that these areas will be free of this standard time."
He called on politicians to Abadi "Unity Differences are normal but may not disagree on the service of the citizen and the promotion of the economy, investment and victories, we must achieve victory in Ramadi."

Millionday: NOTE -- NO MATTER THE TRIBAL ETC DIFFERENCES - EVERYONE AGREES -- BRING ON THE MONEY AND TRADE PLEASE -- SMILE

Millionday: The "secure Baghdad militarily 100%," noting that "terrorism years ago was threatening Baghdad and Obadnah long distances, and can not be allowed to retreat in the war so they take priority attention."
"The Baghdad gallery prove to Iraqis and the world that we are moving in the reconstruction and stability is not irreversible, and we fight all the red tape and obstruction and obstruction of investment and the economy no less damaging for terrorism from other areas," noting, "We want to provide the imposition of work and raising the standard of living of the citizens and it can only be achieved through flexible, free and well-developed economy, and that is through the private sector."

Millionday: SO -- EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE WAR TO DEAL WITH -- THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE RAISE IN THE STANDARD OF LIVING AND VALUE-- THE ECONOMIC REFORM IS GOING AHEAD -- NOT IRREVERSIBLE -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: ABADI IS ANNOUNCING TO ALL THE MANY ATTENDEES AND COUNTRIES --- THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND RETURN OF IRAQ WILL GO FORWARD TO A FREE MARKET AND THE MARKET RETURN OF IRAQ

Millionday: WOW IS THIS NEWS ENCOURAGING OR WHAT

dinar dave: I'm not sure why some people get discouraged... The articles and comments coming out of iraq are just simply AMAZING.... The Time is coming SOON!!!!!!

Millionday: I AGREE DINAR DAVE -- MUST HAVE READ YOUR MIND -- THIS IS GREAT AND SHOWS WHERE THEY ARE GOING -- RIGHT AHEAD

Millionday: SO DONT BE DISCOURAGED THINKING ALL REFORM STEPS HAVE TO BE VOTED ON -- IT JUST ISNT GOING TO BE

quicktolegit96: WHEN OOOOPS

Millionday: WHEN THE PRICES ARE READY FOR RELEASE -- SO LETS THINK ABOUT THAT

Millionday: IT HAS TO BE WHEN THE TRADE IS PREPARED AND ACCORDING TO ABADI -- ALL OBSTACLES ARE BEING MOVED OUT OF THE WAY FOR FREE TRADE AND THE ISX -- PRIVATE SECTOR -- SO OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE PREPARING -- THE COST OF LIVING IS RAISED BY PRICING -- SO THIS IS GREAT NEWS

Millionday: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMM WHOOOPOW

Millionday: LOL

Millionday: LET ME MAKE SURE I MISSED NOTHING -- BRB

Millionday: ABADI STATED THAT RAMADI HAD TO BE CLEARED --

Millionday: LOOK AT THIS

Millionday: Anbar Police Headquarters announced on Monday, that there is a significant progress by the security forces in the cleansing battles of Ramadi axes, indicating to the death of dozens of ISIS elements, and asserting that the next few hours will witness big victories.

Millionday: Anbar Police Chief Maj. Gen. Hadi Razig said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “The security forces in all its different forms, supported by the coalition aircraft, advanced in the cleansing battle of Ramadi axes,” pointing out to “the killing of dozens of ISIS elements and the destruction of a number of their vehicles”.

Millionday: Razig added that “the security forces have advanced significantly in the cleansing battle of Albu Faraj and stationed behind Albu Faraj Bridge north of Ramadi,” noting that “the next few hours will witness results, after the collapse of the organization (ISIS) in the city of Ramadi, and the escape of most of its leaders and elements from the battlefield.”

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- THE ONLY NEED THAT ABADI ADDRESSED AS HE STATED ITS GREAT IMPORTANCE -- AND THEY STATED A FEW HOURS AGO -- IT WILL BE DONE WITHIN A FEW HOURS

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

clay Millionday: wow

Millionday: I AGREE CLAY -- WOW -- THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD IMO

Millionday: IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE MY FRIEND

Millionday: SO THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD EVEN WITH THE WAR AS IT IS -- THE NEED WAS RAMADI AND LOOKY THERE -- WHOOPOW

ann4: with Iraqi importing over 90% of goods, standarization of goods would be from toothpaste to housing. My heart goes out to the people of Iraqi that don't know there is a true GOD that loves them. We are bleseed in these United States of America!

Millionday: ANN -- I AGREE -- WITH THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE MARKET AND THE RETURN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS -- I CANT IMAGINE ANY WAY THEY WOULD NOT KNOW GOD WITH THE RETURN OF SUCH A CHANGE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF WAR TORN COUNTRY -- GOD BLESS THEM AND THEIR CONSTANT SUFFERING

Millionday: JD -- THE BONDS THEY THOUGHT WOULD GIVE THEM SUCH A BOOST AS WITH T-BILLS BEING NEGOTIATED AT 11.5 -- IT IS VERY UNDERSTANDABLE THEY WILL NEED LOANS INSTEAD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION IMO

Millionday: QUICK -- THAT IS WHAT ABADI STATED AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS LARGELY REPORTED -- THEY HAVE HAD HUGE SUCCESS IN RAMADI -----CHINA AND IRAQ HAVE MANY TRADE AGREEMENTS BOTH WAYS BY WHAT I HAVE READ HUN -- YES SECURITY BUT ALSO TRADE -- THEY HAVE BROUGHT MUCH STABILITY IN THE PAST MONTHS -- THEY CLAIM IT IS ENOUGH AND THE ECONOMIC REFORM IS MOVING FORWARD WITH NO STOP

Millionday: THOMAS --- IMO -- THE TRACKS ARE LONG BUT -- I LOVE THAT COMING AROUND THE MOUNTAIN SONG TOO MY FRIEND LOL

:winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday-News-11-02-15 Empty Re: Millionday-News-11-02-15

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Wishful thinking- Honestly, I don't see it happening- I'd like to have it happen, but too many downers have been tossed to Abadi and Iraq- Cripes, they don't have enough cash reserves to keep the lights on, or have running water,decent housing or food, and everybody is waiting for something that may never happen, and really, it's NOT about us, it's about Iraq, and the shape it is in- As long as Maliki is still sucking air in Iraq, we can forget about anything supposedly coming our way, jus' sayin'-Maliki is trying his damndest to be prime minister again, and IF that happens, we're ALL screwed- Twisted Evil affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday-News-11-02-15 Empty Re: Millionday-News-11-02-15

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Things look different through RV colored glasses ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday-News-11-02-15 2805820865  Millionday-News-11-02-15 2805820865  Millionday-News-11-02-15 2805820865  Millionday-News-11-02-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum