Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15

2 posters

Go down

TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 Empty TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:34 pm

TNT Conference Call 11.02.15

T:  Okay.  Goooood morning, TNT!  I absolutely positively did not want to be here today, but I am, and since I am I’m gonna give you guys some information and you’re gonna be glad you were here today, ‘cause it’s something I wouldn’t have told you on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, but now that it’s Monday I think I’m gonna tell you.  But before I get that, to that, I want to say to, Harvey57 is one of our transcribers, and I know you’re, you know, you had an emergency over the weekend with, with your father and everything, so I’m really glad that it worked out and he’s still with us.  I’m sorry for what he has to go through for the rest of his life involving it, but I just want you to know we’re thinking about you, and I’m sure everybody in the chat room is thinking about you and him also.  So thank you for, for even being here with us.  Okay.  So I wanted to say that.

Okay, guys, here’s the information, and I think what Pam was alluding to that she’s surprised to be here--Oooo, ten people put their hands down, so maybe that did work--because we shouldn’t be here.  The reality is we shouldn’t be here.  The reality is on, you know, all last week--Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday--this was supposed to be done, completed by Sunday.  It was supposed to go Saturday night or Sunday morning.  Here it is Monday and we’re still here.  Now, the truth of the matter is today is a superfantastic day.  Everybody everywhere is waiting for this.  Everybody everywhere feels this could happen truly any moment, which I don’t think so but they do, think it could be any moment now, and are ecstatic.  So, I got calls from three different countries yesterday, all of ‘em saying today is our day, last night should’ve been our night.  You know, three, four o’clock this morning should be our time.  I got calls from individuals who are probably listening right now who were told to pass on to me that I probably wouldn’t be doing a call today, I would probably be doing an early call today, this would probably be my last call today, and I’m hoping the, at least the last-call part is right. 

So...several banking people, locations, from several different countries all say the rate is on their screen, it shows “pending.”  Well I’ll tell you, Kuwait banker says, “The rate is there, it shows ‘pending,’” and he thought it was gonna be over with today anyway, should’ve went live.  The other countries have live rates, no holds, no pending, no nothing, waiting for approval.  That’s the kind of stuff I wouldn’t have told you guys on Friday, ‘cause then you’d have been all excited, (unintelligible) ready to go, but I don’t think it matters right now today ‘cause the whole world thought this was gonna be this morning (inaudible) according to all the different countries I spoke to yesterday, and that didn’t happen.  And I’m hearing it’s for a minor reason, but we’ll see what happens.  Okay, so hold on. Ray is....Okay.  Where was I at?  

All right, let’s talk about the procedure a little bit.  This is probably the part that, that I wasn’t gonna really get into that I think might be of, of value to you guys.  And I’m gonna try and get as in depth with it as I can, so pay attention ‘cause you’re gonna have to make some choices.  I don’t think they’re ones I’m gonna be able to make for you.  You’re going to have to be able to make some choices.  Okay, and I’m gonna confuse you guys right there ‘cause I just thought of somethin’ else.  Pam, what was it that I said on the last call that went all over the internet that I didn’t really say, ‘cause people were not really payin’ attention?  I wanted to correct that first, I forgot.

Pam:  It was about what Christine Lagarde said in Australia.

T:  Oh, okay.  All right.  So on the last call I had gotten two calls from two different gurus sayin’ that, “Hey, you know Christine had made this statement about the GCR and being’ done on the 1st of November.”  And I clearly said when the person asked me have you heard that, I said, “Yes, I’ve heard that twice, but I’ve been unable to verify that.”  That’s what I said.  I said, “You need to go out and verify it yourselves ‘cause I haven’t been able to, but I did hear from two different people who evidently listened to her speech in Australia.”  That’s what I said.  So many times things I say get turned upside down, inside out, so if you’re gonna quote me, please quote me correctly.  

So now we’re gonna go with this new thing right here today.  I told you guys there’s always an option, I told you guys there’s first mouse, second mouse, third mouse, and there, the overall objective of those mouse is who moved my cheese?  ‘Cause it keeps getting moved!  So we have some options when the rate comes out.  They have options, we have options.  They have a plan, we have a plan, and hopefully they can all work together.  So, I tell you by my best information that I have, they want to get us completely out the way in nine days.  They want this part to be over with so everybody can go on and live life.  So to do that, they have some options.  One of those options is they can come out at a ridiculously high rate or a higher rate than you expect and get all you guys to go runnin’ to the bank.  “Oh man, you know, instead of three dollars it’s six dollars, or instead of six dollars it’s eight dollars, and I better run and go get all I can get!”  Which makes sense for the majority of people, I’m just telling you, it really does make sense for the majority of people.  Just go get the money.  That’s something you have to do, I mean you have to decide.  Now, they could do that and say, “Let’s see how this works?”  They can do it for a short period of time, which is a number of days--a smaller number of days than you would like--but anyway, a number of days and then let the bottom fall out and it goes back down to the original $3.41, $3.91, somethin’ like that, because everybody who didn’t come in, when they see that, they’ll surely be scared enough to come in then ‘cause they’ll think it’ll drop back down to a dollar or 50 cent or somethin’.  So it could be a, a way, you know, to get everybody else in who didn’t want that initial bite of cheese, scare ‘em into doing that, and it could then hit Forex and everybody that ran in because they got scared, and go up triple, double or triple what it’s ever been and do that again.  That’s just a scenario that might happen, could happen, that you’d have to look out for happening.  You’d have to decide is it best for me to take this six bucks, seven bucks, eight bucks and just be gone?  Or do I wait for the up and down, the down and back up of Forex, take a gamble, hope I can get even more, which will include not even getting more, but getting into the bank while it is more.  Lots of live rates and timing it just perfectly to do that if it doesn’t go up so much that it doesn’t make a difference.  So those are things that you’re gonna have to decide what’s the best way to do it.  I just gave you guys a scenario that might happen so you can plan accordingly.  Or not, it’s up to you.  

The rates that are on the screen right now are still super rates, and I’ll tell you they’re, I wanted to say ten times, a hundred times better than they were when we first started this five years ago, I’ll tell you that, so we can’t lose.  For what we initially got into this for, we cannot lose, I’m telling you that part.  And then you go out and you make money with your money, that’s what you do!  So everybody was excited.  I was just on calls again, and they’re sayin’, you know, “There’s a hiccup here, hiccup there,” but not that it’s not gonna happen today, tomorrow, the next day.  I mean right now it could be any possible moment.  People are in place, screens are available, and my understanding at this point is they are waiting for one agency to give their approval and say, “Let this roll.”  So the good thing?  I’m not gonna say the agency ‘cause those guys tend to get mad at me for some reason, like everybody else don’t know who it is, but anyway, the President did sign the budget today.  He did say our economy’s about to take off, and next two years are gonna be like no other, so we know that’s what we’ve been waiting to hear!  I did hear from a very, very knowledgeable person that they want this Christmas holiday to truly be the holiday to kick it off.  They want next year, the economy to be takin’ off like a rocket because it’s an election year!  Okay.  808, good morning.  808?

C:  Hello?

T:  No 808?  Good morning, how are you?

C:  Hello?

T:  Hello?  Hi!  How are you?  You have me on speakerphone?  ‘Cause I’m gettin’ a echo from somebody.

C:  Yes, I am, I, I do have you on speakerphone.

T:  Okay, you need to take me off speakerphone.

C:  I just did.  

T:  Okay.

C:  I can’t believe I’m on!  Aloha from Hawaii!

T:  I can’t believe you’re on either, but here you are, so great!  How are you?

C:  Yes!  Oh, I can’t believe that I’m the first person, and I’ve been listening to you for five years!

T:  And you’ve been up here for 509 minutes and you deserve to be the first person, so.

C:  Oh, thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

T:  I, I’m glad you’re here.

C:  Yes.  And I have to thank you for, without you I wouldn’t have known anything about what to do.  So without further adieu, I want to say aloha from Hawaii.  My call name is kolohekeiki which means rascal kids, and also I want to say, my question is, I think I’m like with a lot of people.  I have like about nine people involved in this, and they’re mostly relatives and very close friends.  My question is, most of them have not paid attention to this, so I know when it happens it’s probably gonna be utter chaos and everybody’s gonna be kind of, “Unbelievable,” like they don’t know what to do.  I’ve been trying to educate them throughout the years, but, and they always say, “Well, you’ve been telling me this for years it’s gonna happen.”  Now my question is, and maybe you can make some recommendation, how do I handle these people once it goes?

T:  Okay.  First of all, did you send me some macadamias?

C:  I can send you some macadamias, I just need to get your address.  I’ll even give you these wonderful cookies, these wonderful chocolate-dipped macadamia cookies, which is my favorite.

T:  Okay!  ‘Cause I got some good ones from Hawaii.  They had some really good ones.  All right.  Guys, a lot of you are gonna have this same problem, and you know, I’m gonna be honest with you ‘cause I always am, and I’m gonna say, “You know what?  Go to the bank, they’ll explain it to you, because I’ve spend five years learning this, preparing for this, getting ready for this, and trying to get you on board and you didn’t and now that I have my money, I’m gonna enjoy my life, and you need to go to the bank and they’ll explain it to you.”  

C:  Okay.  Well I also made a cheat sheet for them of what to say and what not to say, how to dress, and on how to behave and all that, so I think that’s enough to get them in the door.  And they keep saying, “I’m gonna do what you’re gonna do.”  And I keep saying, “But what I’m gonna do might not be what you want to do.”  You know?  So that’s a good advice, to just let them go into the bank, at least let them know how to behave and listen, and I think I’ve given them some information.  It’s just that I know it’s gonna be utter chaos, and they’re gonna look to me like, “What’ll I do?  What’ll I do?”  You know?

T:  I hope most of you guys, I’m sure the internet guys, right now, would get enough on your return that you have to sign an NDA and can’t say anything to anybody.  That’s what I’m hoping.  And everybody else will just go to the bank and say, you know, like I said, I, everybody that I told about this cannot ask me for a dime ‘cause they could’ve had millions of dollars.  So don’t ask me for a dime; anybody else I’m gonna help.  Everybody who knew about this, didn’t want to get the information, didn’t want to get the education, didn’t want to go through the process with me, go to the bank!  They got a plan for you.  You gonna get some money and go work it out!  I’m not gonna spend the rest of my time, especially after this happened, trying to educate those who didn’t.  Now, those who did, those who went through the struggle with me, you guys?  Let’s talk about it.  Let’s keep doing what we’re doing, let’s keep helping each other, educating, and share the information that we have.  I’m not picking up stragglers.  That’s just me.  Sorry.  You guys are, whether you have your own in it or you felt that they contribute enough to you, then you, they should already have their list of ten made ‘cause you should’ve already told them that.  This is first ten things...

C:  I did.

T:  ...I wanted to do.  Then they should already know how to divide their money up, 50% for taxes, 25% to put to work, 25%, and what they’re gonna do with it.  They should’ve already at least been to this level, even if they aren’t listening to the call already.  If they’re not, and they’re just layin’ back and like you said, “I’m just gonna do what you’re gonna do,” that’s what you’re not gonna do, ‘cause I’m not even telling you what I’m gonna do ‘cause it’s my money and I’m goin’ on with life, okay?  Sorry.

C:  Now on the other question, you said....

T:  That’s probably not the answer you wanted, but it’s the truth, so, go ahead.

C:  Now one last question.  You said that this is gonna be the greatest Christmas for everyone, greatest holiday.  Now we’re gone, we’re gonna be at family parties, and I explained it to my other family members who know a little bit about this and never got into it ‘cause they think it’s a scam and all the other negatives.  Once this, you know, then they’re gonna see I’m renovating my house and stuff like that, and if they’re gonna, I’m, I’m gonna, I’m probably gonna sign an NDA.  My thing is, how do you keep them from saying, you know, “Well, is this the dinar thing?”  You know and whatever, and just sit there and don’t say anything.  And sometimes your not saying anything says a lot!  How do you keep things...

T:  Well, you know, I don’t.  But....

C:  ...I want to be, I don’t wanna be liable to be, you know, called in.

T:  And I understand that, so it’s real easy.  “You know, I got involved in some investments, they’re workin’ out, we’re living fine and, you know, I don’t discuss my finances with everybody like that.”

C:  Okay.  Okay.

T:  That’s an easy thing.  If they say, “Well, how’d that scam work out for you?”  Say, “Go Google it.  Turns out it wasn’t a scam after all.”

C:  Okay.

T:  And that’s all you gotta say!  Turns out it wasn’t a scam after all, okay?  All right.

C:  Okay.  Okay, you....

T:  Thank you, ma’am!

C:  Thank you!  And I want to say thank you again and Ocean777, I’m on the call!  Yahoo!

T:  That’s right, and send her my address so she can send me some chocolate macadamias.  All right, thank you!

C:  Okay, do, thank you!  Bye-bye!

T:  Bye.  Okay.  707, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  I’m one of those who, who put my hand up, and I don’t have a specific question, but I thank that lady from, from Hawaii for bringing up a discussion I think was a very important one for those of us who do have small groups where I’m, I’m acting like I’m Tony to my group.  And that conversation was very helpful, and I appreciate it, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Oh, okay, thank you, sir!  All right.  And they should’ve been following you already and should be just as ready as you are, but thank you.  All right.  Okay, 352, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning.  How are you?

C:  All right.  Hey, I, I got you on the speakerphone, man, ‘cause it, when I put you on a earpiece, I cannot hear what you’re saying, but what I, I was, I was reading a couple weeks ago where we, you was talkin’ about asset-backed and fiat and the deriva, deriva, deratives, if I can get this word out.  You know, you know where I’m coming from.  But do me a favor.  For those of us who didn’t get the full scope of the, of that, of that concept and how it’s gonna affect this process, can you kinda give some in-depth insight into what you, you know, kinda explain that a little if you don’t mind?

T:  Asset-backed currency vs. fiat currency or how it’s going to affect this concept.

C:  Yes.

T:  Of our exchange or anything else?  Or....Okay, it’s not gonna affect us at all, guys.  It is not.  Whether it’s asset- or fiat-backed, you’re still gonna get the same dollar in your hand that you were gonna get.  It’s still gonna have the same purchasing power that it had.  You’re not gonna get a green dollar and a purple dollar.  Your fiat money or Federal Reserve is not against the US Treasury.  One dollar is not gonna be worth 80 cent and another one worth 72 cent.  None of that nonsense is gonna happen, and it’s not gonna affect you at all.  Fiat money vs. gold-backed money is for our countries, our governments, that are trading.  It’s for the bonds that they are selling and the value of those.  This whole thing is for the concept of the GCR to revalue all the currencies.  It doesn’t affect us, it affects the banks, it affects the global transactions.  It’s not gonna change your life one way or the other, and there’s been a lot of people over the years tryin’ to sell you some fear and factors and get you to do things.  They’re using that as a basis to do it.  It’s not gonna happen!  So you’re getting educated or fearful on something that you will never ever see, I promise you.  Never.  And, and I simply tell you guys to look at it.  If, if it’s just us, and us bein’ the internet people here, okay?  We got 250,000 that, that follow me, so maybe there’s another 300,000 out there, and like I said, over the week this thing hits 6 million people after we do the end of this call.  Well, there’s 350 million people in the US!  I mean, they don’t know anything about it?  They just, again, are gonna wake up one morning and then start having blue dollars, green dollars, yellow dollars?  One dollar worth 50 cent, one worth 75 cent?  Who does that make sense to?  Nobody.  It’s always something that’s happening in the financial industry, they’re well aware of, the governments, they’re well aware of, and they have a plan to deal with it and work with those currencies as they trade.  Not gonna affect us at all.  You’d be better spending your time how to have your dollars make you more dollars.  Okay?

C:  What about derivatives?  What about derivatives, how, how does that there, that’s not, that’s not a problem either?

T:  It’s not a problem.

C:  Okay.  All right, and, and I want to say this last thing.  I was readin’ on Recap what it was talkin’ about.  They were gonna have certain packages, right?  And whatever package you, you decide to go along with you, you gonna have a code, I guess when you call the bank you have a code, and obviously that code would be for the person who supposedly went and negotiated that rate for you.  And I would suggest to folks not to fall for that because if you do, that person obviously gonna get a share of whatever money you get for negotiating that rate.  And I think it’s as, I think it’s a ripoff, I think it’s a scam.  If we were talkin’ about literally helpin’ folks, I think we should help folks and not expect to get paid for it, what do you think?

T:  I do, but you’re right because that’s how the groups are gonna work that they signed up with.  But, you know, again we’ve been sayin’ that four or five years.  They didn’t do that out of the kindness of their heart, they’re getting paid if you do that, if you’re part.  And they think they’re getting paid for negotiating you a rate, and you know, they get their percentage of it and, okay, I’m not mad at ‘em, I’m really not.  If they got you a better rate, you guys can go in there and get it, but nine times out of ten the guy walkin’ in off the street, you’re gonna get a better rate than those groups agreed with.  Now, I do know of a group, and you know, and, and they’ve been shut off for years ago, and their rate is gonna turn out to be, you know, eighteen dollars or so.  But they didn’t negotiate that rate with the US, they didn’t negotiate that rate with the banks, they negotiated that rate with China, and that was something totally different than...

Ray:  (Inaudible)

T:  ...all these other things these guys...do what?  Ray?

C:  No, I understand that.  Go ahead.

T:  No, that was Ray sayin’ somethin’.  I thought he was tryin’ to say somethin’ to me.  Anyway, that was different from all these other little scam groups that was put together and tellin’ you guys you weren’t gonna get paid for two years ‘til after the groups, or two months and everything else, and they promising you $2.50, $1.80 and $5 or whatever it is, and they’re pocketing all the rest.  So that’s something totally different, okay?  

C:  Okay.  But I was just....

T:  But thank you for looking out for everybody.

C:  I would suggest, suggest to folks that go in to negotiate your own rate.  That’s what I would say.  Okay, man, thank you buddy!

T:  All right, thank you.  Vegas?  

C:  All right.

T:  Did you say Vegas?

C:  Well, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I give you that, man.  Okay, buddy.

T:  All right.

C:  Take care.

T:  Appreciate that.  Let’s go.  All right.  Okay.  All right.  Uh-oh.  903.

C:  Hey, Tony.

T:  Hey!  How are you doin’?

C:  Oh, I’m doin’ pretty good, just sittin’ here waitin’ for this to happen.  Let me ask you a, a question.  From one to ten...do you think that our dinar’s gonna be far as one, two, three dollars, four dollars, that on up.  One to ten, do you think, just by one to ten without saying the price, what do you think it’s gonna be?

T:  Okay.  I think the rate is gonna be over three dollars.

T:  All right?  I think it’ll be well over three dollars, and you’ll enjoy it, all right?

C:  All right.  Thank you.

T:  All right, thank you!  Okay, 408.  Oh, I forgot to get him to do Vegas.  All right, 408?  Oooo, that’s always too much noise.  Okay.  You gotta turn that noise off ‘cause it’s hurtin’ my ears.  408?

C:  Hi.  

T:  Hi.

C:  Is this okay?  Is the noise all right?

T:  Yep.  That’s good.  

C:  Okay, great.  Thank you.  Thanks for taking the call, I appreciate it.  I was just wondering if you have any insight on, we have a partner that lives in Europe and he has asked us, based on the information that the four banks in the US that will be providing the contract rate and be competitive, what is the same situation in Europe where he will be able to take advantage of the hopefully higher rates?  Where would he go?

T:  I, I don’t know.  I don’t even know what the plan is in Europe.  I don’t know how much...

T:  ...of a contract rate they have, what they’ve been offered or anything, but I would think if we’re doing it they are doing it.  Somebody’s doing it there.

C:  Okay.  Do you know if it would be considered top tier, or if there’s an associate Wells Fargo over there or anything like that?

T:  I, I do not.  I just don’t know.

C:  Okay.  All right.

T:  To be honest with you.

C:  Well, thank you so much for your time, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  

T:  All right, thank you!  Okay, 303.  Good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony!  Professor of Enlightenment!  How are you?

T:  All right, I’m still here!  Hopin’ not to be...

C:  All right.

T:  ...tomorrow, but I’m still here!  Go ahead.

C:  Okay, well, please, please don’t be here tomorrow.  Okay, I have a request as well as a question, and I guess I want to just tell you that I’ve been with you goin’ on now in the fourth year.  I get up at five thirty Colorado time to tune in.  I do research, I try to be as well prepared as I possibly can for all your calls, and I’m not lookin’ for an attaboy, Tony, but what I’m asking is please do not fall prey to the whimperings of people say, “I haven’t had a chance to say anything or ask a question of Tony,” and they’ve been in it for years and this is a first-time caller and they’re saying, “Gee, I, I want a turn!”  I mean, who does that make sense to, Tony?  Please don’t fall prey to that, okay?  That’s a simple request; I hope you’ll honor it.

C:  All right.  Here’s, here’s my, my introduction to the, to the question.  I don’t think that Iraq could’ve been any more prepared for all the things that were on the checklist, the things that they wanted to accomplish in order to get an RV launched and released.  I mean, anything from the investment law to the status of, of, of putting, putting the cap on ISIS to in fact the, the ultimatum that the IMF made of them to get their act together, all, gosh, they are all kinds of number of things which I thought they had complied with, and to be disappointed this morning that indeed the RV was not announced, I mean it was really a dramatic setback.  So I guess what I’m asking is this, this agency that you said that we’re waiting for approval from, I mean, didn’t we all know about that agency and their reluctance to go before this weekend, or did they pop up at the last minute?  I’m just really scrambling for some kind of explanation for why this will come to pass and what will be the trigger point in some time to come.  Whatever you’d like to comment, I’d surely like to hear what you have to say.

T:  Okay.  I under--, well, I’m gonna have to mute you out ‘cause I hear your speaker, and, bothers me.  But, all right, guys.  I understand everybody’s frustration, and believe me, I was just as frustrated as you were.  Believe me, I wanted this to be over so, so bad this morning if not Saturday morning.  So the plan was for Iraq to complete all those things, which they actually have.  They did the Investment Law, they did the National Guard Law, they did the Anticorruption Law.  They’re passin’ laws like crazy ‘cause they have been wanting this, been wanting this so bad.  So Saturday we hear that the RV is live, that they’re trading in Iraq.  Somebody put that out on the internet for you guys, $1.16 US for each dinar.  They were in fact trying to pull in the last of the three-zero notes.  That’s why some were hearing it, some weren’t hearing it.  They were just offering that trying to get the very last of ‘em in, telling them how they’re gonna have some new money.  And that’s not the first time they’ve done that, and everybody should know.  Throughout the years, four or five years we’ve been here they did that a couple of times, but it wasn’t really literally the RV, it was just tryin’ to pull in those notes one, one last time to get as many of them as, off as they could.  So then we look and we see, you know, I get a call from, from...all right, from one country.  I wanted to say, all right, so in Canada, Port Parie, Puerto Rico--Poor Puerito--Puerto Rico, Kuwait, and there’s live rates on the screen, they’re sayin’ “Pending.”  We’re, we’re told this thing is gettin’ ready to happen, you know, Saturday night, Sunday night, and it’s goin’ live and, you know, they’re actually through with your phone calls and everything else.  I know everybody was geared up to do it.  They were gonna get a call and say, “Hey, there’s just one little thing, but it’s still going, so just hold on.  It’s still going.”  And I could say that.  The information came today, but I can also say on Friday I got a little thing that said, “Hey, it’s been moved from the 1st to the 2nd.”  I’m sayin’, “Well who would do that, and how would you know on Friday it’s been moved to the 2nd already.”  But here we are, so he was right, so I can’t say anything about it.  

I don’t know, and actually everybody’s really super, super happy is what I was told.  I don’t know what the glitch was ‘cause, you know, I’m telling you what I told them, I’ve heard the glitch before, I’ve seen the glitch before, and that glitch usually isn’t a couple hours or a couple minutes, it’s another couple months or days, so I don’t know.  I don’t know specifically what this one was, but I do know--and I’m gonna tell you what I tell everybody else--they’re not settin’ up the entire world with this type of hype to not have been planning on it.  Not the entire world.  They might be doin’ that to US banks because they can control ‘em, or they might’ve been doing that to you and me, but this is countries all over the place that are moving, gettin’ in position, and being told, “This is what we’re doing.”  And, you know, calling people and saying, “You should be here at the bank tomorrow,” which is today, which we don’t know that’s still gonna happen today.  So that’s in depth as, as much as I can give you guys right at this moment.  I wasn’t even supposed to be on this call this morning, but here I am.  Okay?

C:  Well here, here’s my dilemma here.  I guess it should be all of ours.  You know, all these tangible things like the cards are loaded, that in fact the CBI is now loaning banks or, in fact, selling them gold or whatever it is to try and stimulate deposits and, and loans in the private sector.  All these things are tangible things that they have checked off to say, “Okay, we’ve complied with that.”  Now, you know, it’s almost gotten to the point where the release of the RV is becoming an arbitrary thing in the hands of those people that are in control, and I, I just don’t know how we can, in fact, put a, put a logical settlement or picture on where we go from here.  It just seems like there’s nothing more that needs to be done, yet it isn’t done.  What, what do you think needs to be done?

T:  Unfortunately, we have to wait until it is.  There’s nothing, I mean there’s nothing we can do.  We don’t know--I gotta take you back there--we don’t know what else it is they want done because everything that we say in print has been accomplished.  Everything that I have heard about in the back room or on phone calls has been accomplished.  So I, I do know they are gearing up for it in their own way, and I know the, the process, and it’s being completed, and I know...let me see, ‘cause I don’t want to start a firestorm, but anyway.  I know that things are going, they’re all positive right at this moment, I’m gonna say that, without puttin’ out too much information.  So I think we’re in a great place, I’ll tell you guys that.  There’s nothing we can do about it, it, it’s their level.  I was happy to see our budget signed this morning.  I was happy to hear what the President said the plan was.  I’m happy to hear...what everybody else thinks is, is happening, even as we speak.  So, and that, I mean, gearing up and getting ready, and there is definitely a timeline in place, so that, that’s the best I can tell you.  There’s nothing we can do, and I don’t know that there’s anything they need to do except do it.

C:  Well, I’m not really worried about what we can do, ‘cause that’s out of our hands.  I am concerned that we have a proper perspective and maybe a, a, a report that’s as accurate as possible as to what they need to do.  So, well I guess we’ll just sit here and wonder what, I wonder as I wander, the name of that song, right?  One last thing is, please do not cease in your, your attempts to give us a, a go date or a go time.  I know that you were thinking pretty strongly about this weekend and today.  Yes, we’re disappointed, but you know what?  If we hadn’t had that from you, it wouldn’t have been something to get all excited about, and I appreciate it for one and I hope you’ll continue with that, with that, with that process.  So with that, I just wish you all the best, and thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay, 301, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, how are you, Tony?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m superfantastic as well.  I really thought we was going on Saturday because you say a holiday is the weekend.  I say, “Oh shucks,” I said, “we gonna go over the weekend.  People outside trick or treatin’ and they gonna, gonna get this time, this call from Tony,” but it didn’t happen.  But you know what?  A day, we’ll have another day to make it, for them to make a decision on this.  But my question to you is you said you would, you would never place a call in the middle of the night, but you then said that you spoke to someone like three o’clock in the morning.  So will we get a call in the middle of the night?  Because I know, isn’t Iraq like seven hours ahead of us?

T:  Okay.  Here’s the thing.  And I’ll try and explain it.  You know, years ago when I first started this, I didn’t have any relationships or, and actually I didn’t have any responsibility, and I probably shouldn’t say I got any now, but, but I am.  So I said, “Hey, you know, I’ll call you guys three, four in the morning, anything, ‘cause you know, I’m just lettin’ you know it’s here and it’s done and everything else!”  So I would do that.  Everybody’d be happy.  We wouldn’t have a clue what to do except for all run to the bank and do all that.  So since that time, I’ve gotten calls and I’ve been asked, “Would you help us get this thing going right?  Would you say this?  Would you do a 15-minute call?  Would you do a call for three days?  Would you do a call for ten days, help explain this and, and work this through the system and help people doing that?”  By doing that and agreeing to do that, we do not call the whole world, wake ‘em up when you find out about this and wait ‘til we tell you what we want you to do.  So I could say, “Okay, I’ll do that, ‘cause I don’t want everybody, you know,” they don’t want everybody in every bank parking lot.  They don’t want everybody to start calling every bank in America at six o’clock in the morning trying to get an appointment ‘cause they know it has happened, so I understand all that.

C:  Uh-huh.

T:  So it’s a part of, and, and I don’t know what the plan is, you know?  Last week my thing was, “Hey, they still got three different plans and they don’t know which one I’m gonna use.”  So I’m kinda like, well okay!  I don’t know what to do!  And I’m just bein’ honest with you guys.  I don’t know what to do, ‘cause I already know, I got people in too many different countries, and when it goes live I’m gettin’ phone calls left, right, and sideways.  So I got people involved in the process, and they says, “Oh no, it’s goin’ through right now ‘cause already did two transactions, three transactions.”  And that’s probably gonna happen, well I don’t know if it’s gonna happen before they called me or after they call me, but at that point then I gotta make a decision.  If nobody’s called me, what’ll I do, or vs. if they’ve already called me then we’ll go with the plan.  I don’t know about calling you guys at three, four, five in the morning, especially not West Coast time.  East Coast time, yeah, ‘cause you can run to the bank.  But I wouldn’t really want to call you without some kind of direction anyway, right?  Would you want me to call you without me telling you what to do or what the plan was to do?

C:  No, I would just....

T:  I mean, I could if they don’t call me.  Let’s say, just, “Hey, this is what I would do if you, ‘cause this is what I’m gonna do.”  But I would like to know the plan so it’ll be organized, we can go in, get in as fast as we can and get as much as we can.  

C:  No.  I guess I was just wondering, say for instance that you gonna call like 7:00 your time, which would be 10:00 here our time, here, and the Maryland area.  I just need to know, ‘cause at this point I have my phone turned up so if I get any type of tweet I’m just lookin’ at my phone.  So I really want to know....

T:  Okay, let me give you another scenario then, okay?  ‘Cause I don’t know.  I don’t know the answer ‘cause I don’t know what time they’re gonna make it live.  If it’s anytime during the day at all, would I call?  Yes.  I’d really want to know, hey, “Okay, I’m doin’ the tweet, I’m telling ‘em it’s live!  How long before we do a call so everybody’s ready, so we can give everybody some direction?  How long before you want ‘em to start?”  Or, you know, “What are the 800 numbers you want me to put on the screen,” ‘cause I want to do that before I make the call ‘cause that’s what you guys are gonna be looking for.  Or I say, “Go back to the site in an hour, and the numbers’ll be up there,” however that, that situation may work out.  It may be, though, they don’t do it at three in the morning, they do it at three in the afternoon, they put the numbers up and you start calling.  My understanding was always that they wanted people in the bank two hours after this happened.  They wanted to start exchanging people and get it done as fast as possible.  I always understood the banks would be open and up at seven to eleven once this process starts, settin’ appointments, gettin’ as many people through as possible.  So could they want me to make a phone call at five o’clock in the morning?  They could, ‘cause two hours they want people in the bank!  It could happen!

T:  I don’t know.  I’m going to try and do it the best way that makes sense for you guys if,  if they wanted my help in doing that, and if not then I’ll just do it ‘cause it won’t matter!  Okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay, that’s, that’s, that’s fair.  I just wanted to know when should I really be lookin’ for the tweet from you because I know it’s like a seven-hour difference between us and Iraq, so I was just curious.  So thanks for the information, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  I wish I could give you guys a window.  I think I gave you guys one time the, the times they would like for it to be during the day, and we went through those hours, but that doesn’t mean it will.  ‘Cause, you know, yesterday, you know, we thought it was gonna be two o’clock, three o’clock this morning.  Now I’m bein’ told, you know, it could be any hour or, or any minute.  Soon as they fix whatever they tryin’ to fix or, or plan it, so.  Let’s just keep goin’ until it happens.  I, I’m on pins and needles just like you guys.  503, good morning.

C:  Morning, Tony, how are you doin’?

C:  Pretty good.  Am I sounding all right?

T:  Yes, you are.

C:  Okay.  No one’s asked the question on what, what rate that people were paid in this, everyone got paid this, this past month?

T:  Wait, I, I’m sorry, say it again?

C:  No one’s asked recently on, you know, we were waitin’ to find out if everyone got paid.  The last update you said that people had gotten paid or at least some of ‘em, but you didn’t know the rate.  And then this morning, of course, you said that some of them are at $1.16 or whatever, tryin’ to get ‘em in to get the currency off the, off the ground or out of the market.  Did you ever find out what the people were paid, their salaries?  At what rate it was and if everyone got paid last month?

T:  Everybody didn’t get paid.  Some people got paid, and just this morning I was told that they got paid $3.41 on their cards, the ones that did.  Everybody didn’t get paid though, and some people were getting that confirmation and, and some people weren’t.  So...and I’ll tell you, one of my sources said that.  Said, “Hey, we got confirmation, they got it, it’s on their cards.”  The other ones didn’t, who usually get it, didn’t get that.  Now, and it could be...because they’re waitin’ for something to happen and it’s gonna be the higher rate, I don’t know.  But the $1.16, the only way that even made sense, because it was USD again, $1.16 for each single dinar, was they, in the explanation I got, were tryin’ to pull those last three-zero notes off the streets in Iraq.  It wasn’t about the RV or anything else.

C:  What’s, what’s happening over there right now in the mosques.  What’s being said there and in the media?

T:  In the mosques they were told that the value was gonna change on Sunday.  That’s what they were told.  

C:  And right....

T:  So today is Monday.  I don’t know what happened in the mosques this morning, but on Saturday they were told the value was gonna change on Sunday and it didn’t happen.

C:  It would be interesting to see what’s happening over there today if they’re, you know, startin’ to get....

T:  And I’m sure around three o’clock this afternoon I’ll find out, but right now I’m giving you the best I got.  

C:  This isn’t a question, but regarding all the stuff that’s been going on about frequent callers and that kind of stuff, instead of doing first-time caller, how ‘bout if we do something like if you haven’t talked to somebody in two months, or if we haven’t talked to you in two months, that’d be more realistic than first time, I believe, and would be more helpful to the, the general crowd or group.  So just as a suggestion, kind of consider that if you would.  Other than that, I don’t have any other questions.  I want to say thank you again to all the intel as well as the four of you, and sure wish DC was back, we sure miss him.  But thank you again.  I’ll say....

T:  Okay.  Let, let me ask you a question.  You don’t like first-time callers or what?

C:  No, it’s not that!  It’s just it’s not right that if so many of us that get on and, I myself I’m on Pacific Coast and I’ll, if I have a question I’ll get in and call in at three or four in the morning.  That’s what time I get up, so I’ll, I’ll just leave my phone sit there on hold the whole time, or not on hold but on the conference call waiting for it to start.  And, you know, when we wait to ask a question, a lot of times I don’t really have a question so I don’t get on that early, but when I do, when I happen to have those questions that I just asked on Friday, I was gonna ask those Friday and couldn’t, I lowered my hand.  So, if you would do something like if you haven’t called him in the last two months and talked to us, you know if you have, if you have talked in the last two months, lower your hand, I think that would probably be more appeasing to the general crowd than saying, “Everyone drop your hand unless you haven’t talked ever to us.”  You know, that, that kinda has a tendency to not go over well, but, anyway....

C:  Just, just suggest it.  Thanks again for everything, everyone, including the intel, the most important part of course.  But thanks again, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Thank you, sir.  Okay, 312, good morning.

C:  Good morning, good morning.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  Doin’ good, Tony.  Doin’ good.  Let me ask you a question.  I’m just wondering if the fact that this hasn’t happened has anything to do with a trigger?  So my question is is there an event that has to happen that serves as a trigger that would cause the RV to occur such as the Chinese yuan, which is progressively moving fast to become a world reserve currency.  I just wondering if the yuan, once it achieves that status, that will serve as a trigger, what say you?

T:  Okay.  That would make sense for that to happen.  Could be used so that when the reset happens they don’t have to reset again.  It would make sense as a reserve currency, it would give her, give it greater value than just being the currency that it is.  And it would make sense because once it was a reserve currency, during this time people would, would do a, their negotiating and swaps or exchanges at that time.  And I mean on, on a global scale.

C:  Uh-huh.  Uh-huh.  Do you have any intel...

T:  So.  Hold on, hold on, hold on.

C:  ...from your sources?  I’m sorry.

T:  Hold on.  Hold on.  So while all that would make sense, what I am seeing and what is being accomplished in the background you guys are not seeing, does not state that that’s what they’re waiting for.  Doesn’t even look like they’re going to wait for that, to be perfectly honest.  But if they did, I could understand it!  But all of their actions they are taking right now say they are not waiting for it.  Okay?

C:  So what, the fact that the, the US has pulled the, the US fleet out of the Persian Gulf, and this is like the first time in forty years this has happened, it’s kinda like the post guard being pulled off his post.  You know, with that happening and all the other things happening in the Middle East, which is pretty much the death of the petro dollar, do you have any intel as to the timing, as to when they think the yuan, with the death of the petro dollar, with the yuan becoming a world reserve currency, do you have intel as to when that might occur?  This month, next month, January, what say you?

T:  What say me is November 21st, 2015, that’s what I say.

C:  There you go!

T:  Okay, so.  All right?  We’ll see what happens!

T:  All right?  

C:  Let’s see what happens, man.

C:  We’re here.  Thanks a lot.

T:  Vegas?

C:  Appreciate all that you do, man.  Okay, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay, so I gotta tell you guys somethin’ funny.  First something serious and then somethin’ funny and we can go on.  So first of all, we have a, a young lady, she is 83 years old, 83 years old, and she’s been in and out of intensive care but she still comes on to all of our calls.  She’s been following us, so I wanted to give a shout out to Roadmap.  I wanted to do that first.  ‘Cause I appreciate all the people that are here, but as we get into our, our younger people in their seventies, eighties, and even I have some ninety-year-olds up here I talk to who are still going through this with us and knowing what opportunity they have left to do something and share a life, I really appreciate that.  So I wanted to say thank you for being here.  So I want you guys to know that Ray’s sending me text, told me which numbers to pick.  I want you guys to know that.  So somebody sent him a text that said, “Man, my call just dropped, but I got back in.  Please ask Tony to find 773, I’m sure I was close to being next.”  Now, mind you, I got, the only one who’s got the numbers on the screen, how in the world is he gonna tell me he was gonna be next?  That’s, that’s the part I don’t get, so.  Okay.  I just wanted to share that though, Ray, thanks.  All right.  770.  770?  Hello?

C:  Hello?  Hang on, Tony.  Is that me?

T:  Yes.

C:  Oh!

T:  Good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are you?  

C:  I’m superfantastic, too.  The question that I was gonna ask was already asked, so I’m gonna say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go.  And this has been a fantastic ride.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!  Okay, and so you guys know, cigars have the, for you guys who smoke cigars, you’ll know that, The Big Smoke is this month, it is in Vegas, and I’m goin’ to that.  I’m gonna be in Vegas, just so you know!  All right, 954, good morning.

C:  Good morning.

T:  Morning.

C:  You, you’ve already answered one question, that there are three plans available in play, you said.  Do you know if there’s been any changes to caps and taxes?

T:  Oh, man!  That’s good.  Shoot, I forgot, yeah.  They just got a, updated on those on Thursday, I think, or Wednesday after the crowd, call.  Friday, one of ‘em.  Shoot.  Wait, I gotta think about it.  What was it?  I’m thinkin’ it was still 20 million, 50 million.  I mean at the contract rate.  And caps only apply to contract rates, so you guys know that.  All right.  Not, not to the average rate.  Only when you’re gettin’ a contract rate.  I think it was 20 million dinar, though, 50 million dong at the contract rate (unintelligible).  I...I still don’t know about the five hun, now that, that was dinar and dong.  For the Zim, it was 500 million or a billion USD, and it still had the 20-, 50- and 100-year payouts.  So I think some of them were just trained on that this week.  Go ahead.

C:  And taxes.

T:  I know nothing about taxes.  There is nothing in writing anywhere that we know.  I know there was some proposals, but nothing has been finalized.  So again I’m gonna tell you guys go with 50% and hope that it’s better, okay?  

C:  Tony, thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Thank you, sir!  All right.  Okay, 281, good morning.  281?  No 281?  Okay, 601, good morning.  601?

C:  Hey, Tony.

T:  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I’m good, thanks.  Hope you’re doin’ well.  Tony, I don’t have a question.

T:  I am!  Thank you, sir.

C:  I hope, I don’t really have a question except I’m always wondering where Shabibi is.  I have a feeling it’ll appear, so, have you heard anything about him?

T:  I’ve heard nothing about Shabibi.  Don’t know where he is, what he’s doin’, you know, where he’s at.  I mean just, just haven’t heard anything about him recently.  I’m sure he’s right there puttin’ everything together though, so.

C:  Yeah.  Well thanks for your help!  Have, have a good week, weekend, week I mean.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!  Okay.  951, good morning.  951?  Nope?  Okay, 512, good morning.

C:  512, good morning, Mr. Tony.  How are you?

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m doin’....

T:  I’m superfantastic.

C:  Fantastic!  Super duper fantastic.

T:  Okay!

C:  Has anything changed about the process of, for us getting the 800 numbers, getting appointments, going in the bank or just rather walking into the bank?  Is everything still status quo on that?

T:  It, it is far as I know.  I don’t know how, you know, again they have three different plans, how they’re gonna get it out to all you guys, but I know every bank is not an exchange location.  I know it will be...

T:  ...total chaos with no direction at all, just everybody calling every bank and every teller and just walking in there not only would be total chaos for them, but frustrating for you guys and would snowball into a chaotic mess, yeah.

C:  Right.

T:  So I’m pretty sure that’s not what they want, so there’ll be some type of direction somewhere.

C:  Are the 800 numbers, is that gonna be something that you’re gonna feed to us, or, or are we just gonna have to get in touch with the banks that are on the list like Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America in my region and ask them if they’re exchanging where the locations are?

T:  Well, again, you know, initially when we started this there was gonna be one 800 number, and they were gonna...

T:  ...shuffle you out to different banks and...

C:  Correct.

T:  ...they scrapped that system ‘cause they didn’t want to have to rely on each other.  Then there was gonna be a 800 number for each bank, and you choose which bank you want to call, and, you know, they’ll do that.  And I’m not sure that each one of them has a system set up for that, but we don’t know.  

C:  Well, we...I’m sorry.

T:  But let me finish first.  Then there’s...

T:  ...gonna be a, either we will call and give you the information or put up a static page, “Hey, here’s the numbers to call, and yeah you choose which bank,” or unfortunately what I know will happen is some people will call all the banks, and they’ll make appointments at all the banks, and they’ll go try and see the rates at all the banks before they do one, which again is a chaotic mess to me, but we’ll see what happens.  If they can get into all of them in a short period of time while that rate is a, a surprisingly high rate, should it be.

C:  I actually went in....

T:  I’ll, I’ll tell you guys, that rate is not gonna be like a ten-day rate when it comes out, it’s not.  It’s gonna be shorter than that.  

C:  I deal with a very small...tier two banks, it’s called First Convenience, it’s part of Texas First National Bank, and they actually acknowledged the fact that they were gonna be exchanging money for the first time last week!  I asked their manager of the bank, she said, “Well, we’re not exchanging yet.”  So I guess that was pretty good news, but I missed the first part of the call and you, today you said that we are, there’s a good chance that we’re gonna be going today.

T:  Okay.  Well....

C:  That you’re gonna get some kinda news today.

T:  Well, I, I would like to.  They said any minute, any hour it could happen, it’s, it’s ready to go.  Should’ve gone over the weekend, I mean, for real, for real, ‘cause people were geared up for it.  But let me say this.

T:  There’s a lot of tier two banks out there, tier three banks that you guys could, can in fact go to when this goes, that are going, and may be able to offer you a different rate.  But the smaller the bank, the limited amount they’re gonna be able to accept because it will cap the bank, so you guys know that.  But if you don’t mind splittin’ your money up, dividing it up or, you know, bein’ the biggest whale in a small pond, then that may be something some of you want to do!  Well at least I want to put some of it here because they get to offer me their rate for it, if nothin’ else.  So that is an option.

C:  Okay.  Well, thank you very much for your help.  I appreciate you guys, you did a wonderful job, and let’s hope you’re right about today.  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and Texas, Texas, Texas.  I hope I’m here to talk to....

T:  Yeah, let’s not say, let’s not say today, because if we say today I definitely won’t be right, but let’s hope that’s, ‘cause they’ll make sure that won’t happen!  So let’s just....

C:  Don’t say anything, right?

T:  That’s right, yeah.  Any hour, any minute it could happen, that’s all, okay?  All right.  Thank you, sir.

C:  Take it easy.  

T:  All right.  All right, bye.  All right.  Okay.  So here’s some good sound legal advice, right?  

C:  That’s right!

T:  There we go, all right.  

C:  Afternoon, Tony.

T:  Hi.  Good, how are you doin’?

C:  Oh, can’t complain, nobody’d listen.  Yeah.  Got a question.  We’ve heard some, we come across the border this weekend, and I wanted to find out if you could either confirm or deny this.  Did Christine Lagarde sign off on this?

T:  Comin’ across the border?

C:  No!  Did Christine Lagarde sign off on this RV sometime the latter part of last week or this weekend?

T:  Again, I heard that she said some things in Australia that I haven’t been able to confirm.  But I will say as far as signing off on this, my understanding is everybody has signed off on this for this weekend.  Again, it was supposed to go Saturday night or Sunday, and then it was supposed to go at three o’clock this morning.  It still hasn’t gone yet, and they’ve signed off on it and went back and signed off again, and did it again.  And right now, I’m always okay when our banks react, people get geared up, everybody’s ready to go or I get it from, you know, across the country--East Coast, West Coast--‘cause I gotta get it from both of ‘em.

T:  But I’m more encouraged when I’m gettin’ it from outside the country and the level that I’m gettin’ it from from outside of the country.  I like that better.

C:  Do you have any additional information on any amended procedures once we get in the exchange location?

T:  I, I do not!  Until they give us out something, I don’t have anything.

C:  Okay.  Last caller, the call before that, you alluded to using both nomenclatures for the dinar and the dong.  Can you go into that a little further, please?  One may be higher than the other?

T:  And that’s all you need to know!  That’s it!  Okay?  So you just answered your own question, so!

C:  That’s it!  Okay.  Where is 404 by the way?  Haven’t heard from her in a few days?

T:  Actually 404 was here when we started, but she hung up!

C:  Oh, no.

T:  I don’t know why!  When, I think when we were sayin’ if you don’t have a question put your hand down, but she put her hand down!  She’s always near, near the top, so.

C:  God, if she could put her hand back up!

T:  I don’t know why she hung up!  All right.

C:  What date is that cigar thing in Vegas, by the way?

T:  What date is the cigar event?

C:  Yeah.

T:  Oh.  You guys know they do not pay me for this, just so you know, okay?

C:  Absolutely.  Absolutely.

T:  The 13th and 14th.  It’s in Vegas.  I mean not, no, no, I’m sorry, 14th and 15th, Friday and Saturday is, is The Big Smoke.

C:  Okay.  Can you say where the venue will take place or not?

T:  It is, if you Google it it’ll come right up for you.

C:  Yeah, okay.

T:  Big Smoke in Vegas, 14th, 15th.

T:  It, it’s a great cigar event if you smoke.  If you guys smoke, it’s a great....

C:  Uh-huh.  Oh, yeah.

C:  I just got some great Cubies.

C:  Thank you, Tony, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so everybody can go!

T:  There you go.  Thank you, sir.  Okay.  It’s Pam’s turn, I think.  Let me make sure I said everything I was supposed to say.  Did I, Pam, do everything I was supposed to do?  Wait, I got two new texts, so let me check.  Oh.  Okay, Pam.  Oh!  She sent me a text that she can’t talk.  Okay.  All right, Ray?

Ray:  Well, all right, folks, continue to enjoy this Marvelous Monday.  It was supposed to have been a Magnificent Monday and still can be, but it’s marvelous either way, so we wait just a little while longer.  Are you ready?

T:  All right, guys!  Oh, I’m sorry.  All right, guys, that’s just it.  If you haven’t gotten ready, if you haven’t gotten your plan together, you might want to take some time out, some time off, stop doin’ whatever you’re doing and get it together, because we truly have not, and I say we’ve had some close times, but we’re close right now.  The numbers are great, people are excited.  They are moving people around.  They were actually, been contacting people the whole weekend, letting ‘em know what time to come, where to be, that kind of thing, saying just be ready, adding people’s money up, so a lot of things are going.  Very, very positive for this week.  Very, very positive for this week.  Any minute, any hour, any day this week.  I’m hoping and praying like I hope you’re hoping and praying that we won’t be back here Wednesday, that this’ll be over, we’ll be talking about somethin’ else, so let’s do that.  Enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy mine, and I’ll see you at the bank!  How ‘bout that?  All right, thanks everybody!  Bye.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15 Empty Re: TNT TONY VERBATIM Call Notes for 11/2/15

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Reading this total jibberish is bad enough.  I can not imagine listening to this every other day on a CC. Honestly, how boring can it get?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum