Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban.

Go down

Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. Empty Re: Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban.

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:59 am

ISIL and the Taliban

Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban.

Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. 665003303001_4589913157001_Abdula-Gul-and-Abu-Rashid-1

Raising its black flag over the rugged mountainous regions of Afghanistan, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) has emerged as a new threat to the war-ravaged country as it battles the Taliban for supremacy.

Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. Fc6af6ba3a10489db25d51bca2c5197a_6
The Taliban are worried about the influx of foreign fighters who are believed to make up as many as half of ISIL's fighters. [Al Jazeera]
Employing violence and brutality to impose its will, Wilayat Khorasan, (the ancient name ISIL has chosen for the region made up of Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of neighbouring countries), has emerged in seven different areas and vowed to step up operations, where the veteran fighters, the Taliban, once held sway.

Fighting to reconstitute the historical Khorasan into the so-called 'Caliphate' of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the group says it has grand plans for the region, starting with uprooting the Taliban and the government of President Ashraf Ghani.

Causing friction with the regional and overall leadership of the Taliban, armed battles have increased over the past few months with dozens of Taliban fighters killed in clashes, most notably in the Taliban stronghold of Nangarhar province.

ISIL's local chapter has also managed to attract dozens of fighters from the Taliban's ranks into its fold, while foreign fighters unable to make it to Syria and Iraq have thronged to the group's territory.

In ISIL and the Taliban we look at the group's growing popularity, how it made steady inroads into the country and the threat it poses for the future of Afghanistan   .
We gain exclusive access to ISIL's central leadership, and meet children as young as 5-years-old being trained to fight and dedicate their lives to the 'Caliphate'.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Al Jazeera gains unprecedented access to ISIL's central leadership and explores the threat it poses to the Taliban. 7bed08a2b5f54346b795399e26b04110_18
Children as young as 5 are receiving weapons and jihad training from the ISIL group [Al Jazeera]

his film is a co-production between Al Jazeera and Frontline.

Source: Al Jazeera

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum