Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains

2 posters

Go down

Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains Empty Re: Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:57 am

Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains 9k=
Khandan - decided to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, declaration of emergency in areas affected by the water heavy rain.He said the Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement, that due to the rising water levels due to heavy rains, which threatens to Baghdad and some provinces, Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces decided what comes :

1. Declaration of emergency in areas affected by the torrential rain water that exceeded the capacity of the discharge, and the mobilization of ministries and provinces efforts and mechanisms of the armed forces of the army and the Ministry of the Interior and the leaders of operations and civil defense all the voluntary work of citizens in rescue areas of Baghdad and other provinces from drowning efforts because of high water levels. As well as the mobilization of the Ministry of Health and medical teams efforts to prevent the spread of epidemics and diseases ..

2. A committee of emergency and to activate the higher ministerial mentioned above begin its work immediately, headed by the Minister of Construction and Housing and the membership of the ministers of defense, interior, electricity, industry and water resources and director of the Office of the Prime Minister and the Secretary of Baghdad and the Governor of Baghdad. And authorizes the Chairman of the Committee the powers of the Prime Minister in this regard to ensure the immediate implementation of the necessary measures.

3. The National Operations Center to coordinate efforts between the various parties.

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx?=hewal&jmara=17955&Jor=2
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains Empty Re: Abadi declares a state of emergency in areas affected by the rains

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:29 am

Al least he is making a gallant effort, which is more than I can say for some people in the Whitehouse-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum