Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed.

4 posters

Go down

ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. Empty ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed.

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:49 pm

ZAP SAYS:  HI ALL

I AM WORKING ON A NEW SYSTEM. THANKS TO YOUR HELP, I AM MIGRATING THE SYSTEM OVER AND GETTING FULLY ONLINE WITH THE REST OF THE PROGRAMS I NEED TO INSTALL, AND CATCH UP ON ALL THE WORK I MISSED.

IT IS AMAZING HOW QUICKLY IT PILES UP EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS DOWNTIME.

I AM VERY GRATEFUL, AND MY DEEPEST THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME GET HERE.

THERE ARE THOSE THAT ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SUPPORTED AND STILL DO, THE WORK THAT IS BEING DONE, THE FRUSTRATION OVER THE YEARS DOES TAKE ITS TOLL.

I am so sorry to hear about your computer hack, adding yet more troubles to deal with. I continue to trust in you and this process, although it pains me to feel I have to defend you in a community that knows less about you than what I have trusted from personal research I have done... especially when your info strikes me as questionable now, too.

Seeing Zap's Midweek Update yesterday, and feeling like this is likely to miss the "drop-down deadline" Zap stated several months ago was given by the top Elders of "end of October", along with following these patterns for years, and seeing donations constantly needed, really does leave a sane mind questioning one's sanity. Knowing of the worldly lies and deceit, and psyops programming, how can one hang-on to this trust, when in financial pains like those requesting donations for months on end?

I hope you can understand why I write you this.
Your insight is appreciated.
With Appreciation & Gratitude, Love & Light,  J

YOUR SENTIMENTS ARE ECHOED BY ME. WHEN I HAVE RECEIVED GOOD INFORMATION, I SPOKE IT. THE DELAYS, BLOCKAGES AND OTHER MECHANISMS THAT HAVE PREVENTED THE EVENTS WE SEE BEGINNING NOW HAVE BEEN PROLIFIC, AND WITHOUT REMORSE. MANY OF US HAVE SUFFERED, AND CONTINUE TO DO SO.

BEING WITHOUT INCOME AND RELYING ON THE SUPPORT OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS IS THE ONLY OPTION WHILE DOING THIS WORK. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE ELDERS HAVE SOMETIMES HIT THE BIG BEGGAR POSITION, AS THE WEALTH THEY GUARD, THEY CAN NOT USE FOR THEMSELVES. BIG PARADOX ON THE SURFACE, AND ADHERENCE TO THE RULES IN REALITY 9OTHERWISE THEY LOSE THE POSITION OF GUARDIAN AND BECOME A COMMON THIEF).

THE ELDERS SAID END OF OCTOBER. THAT STILL REMAINS TRUE AS THE CURRENT INTEL IS QUITE SIMPLE: THE PRELIMINARY STAGING WAS STARTED MONTHS AGO, AND COMPLETED THIS LAST WEEK WITH THE VIEW THAT THEY WILL BEGIN THE RELEASES IN NOVEMBER ON A FRESH SET OF BOOKS.

THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS READY FOR ALL THIS, AND WE CAN SEE MAJOR POLITICAL MOVES BEING MADE AND REPORTED TO VARIOUS EXTENTS IN ALL MEDIA. SO THIS IS NOT A TRIVIAL TASK WE KNOW, AND THE PATIENCE THAT WE HAVE BEEN REQUIRED TO SHOW HAS NOT BEEN IN VAIN. WITH THESE RELEASES, WE WILL BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF ALL OF US, AND GET OUR PRETTY BLUE BALL PACK IN SHAPE.

THIS MUST INCLUDE HER KIDS, BUT SOME OF THEM JUST WANT TO POUT AND BEAT EACH OTHER OVER THE HEAD WITH SAND PAILS ON THIS BEACH. FIX THE BEATING UP ON EACH OTHER PART, MOSTLY CAUSED BY EXPLOITATIONS OF RELIGIONS, AND WE CAN SETTLE DOWN AND DO THE RECONSTRUCTION PROPERLY. COUNTRIES HAVE TO BECOME AWARE OF THIS BASIC FACT BEFORE ANY HEADWAY OR LASTING CHANGE CAN BE MADE.

THIS IS WHERE LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE COMES IN. IF WE DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND SHOW IT THAT WAY, OTHERS CAN NOT BUT SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES THE EXAMPLE.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET ANYBODY TO CHANGE PERMANENTLY IS TO SHOW THEM SOMETHING THEY WANT MORE THAN WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE.

SO THE WORK CONTINUES ON THIS PATH, WHICH IS THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY MAKES SENSE TO ME. GO HELP OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM HELP YOU.
THIS IS AN INGRAINED FUNCTION OF HOW WE DO THINGS, AND WHO WE ARE. ALL OUR PROJECT MANAGERS MUST BE OF THAT HEART AND MIND TO BE ABLE TO CARRY THIS WORK OUT.

WHEN WE BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE, THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF WHAT WE DO: THE INTERFACE BETWEEN THE FUNDING ENTITY AND THE FUNDED.

IF YOU HAVE SOME SHEEPDIP OF A SUPERVISOR, DO YOU WANT TO EVEN TALK TO THEM?

SO DEAR J, HAVE A TAD MORE PATIENCE AS THIS ALL BEGINS NOW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. THE BATTLE IS WON, AND OUR TASK IS TO PREPARE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION SIDE.

THE MANY RUMORS OUT THERE HAVE BASIS IN SOME FACT OR ELEMENT OF THE RESET, AND AS WITH ALL SUCH CRITICAL INTELLIGENCE, IT HAS A HABIT OF LEAKING OUT.

WE SEE THESE SNIPPETS FLOWING LIKE RAPIDS AFTER A RAINSTORM AS OUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IS BEING REPORTED MORE AND MORE EVERYWHERE WITH INSIGHTFUL TREATISES, GOOD SYNOPSIS, AND REALISTIC SYNTHESIS.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS JUST THAT IT IS ALL HAPPENING NOW. NOT TOMORROW…BUT IT DOES START TOMORROW…SORRY.

SNUFFLES FORGIVES ME FOR THAT ONE. I WILL HAVE ICE-CREAM.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE TRAVEL, AND MORE THINGS DONE THAT NEED TO BE DONE. ALL IS WELL.

HERE IS JUST ONE CUT/PASTE “BLOCK” OF GREAT RUMORS. THEY DESERVE THE HIGH END OF THE DIAL A RUMOR LINE.

Subject: The global currency reset is now 100% confirmed, activated and performing.

The global currency reset is now 100% confirmed, activated and performing. Bank of China monies have been received into master paymaster accounts globally, yet still are unreleased to private groups or the public as of Monday evening EST.

The United States Treasury was sequestered to solve government shut down threat this coming Thursday. But remaining cabal leadership, led by David Cohen of UST, is still fighting public disclosure of TRN tooth and nail. However, his delay attempts are futile as the Believe it or not cabal has been rendered incapable of starting yet another war/mass destruction event (a la 9/11 or 3/11).

http://www.inquisitr.com/1661566/u-s-could-face-another-government-shut-down-this-week/#XJ5OdBpfps5JExbz.99

Obama administration wants to make it look like Republicans are blocking 2015 government funding, so the Democrats can step in and create a gold backed currency solution.
This, he hopes, will ensure his presidential legacy before he is either impeached or removed from office by other measures.

Barak Obama is a common citizen again, no longer President of the United States. The Asian Elders are mercifully allowing him to play out his hand and perform his last and final tasks.

The 1871 USA Corporation he was running has been declared insolvent by an international world court that quietly governs the affairs of sovereign nations. Meaning, all debts and assets of the USA Corporation have fallen back to its initial collateral issuer, which are ancient Asian Royal Families.

They were the ones who financed the British Rebellion and put gold up to start the USA back in 1776–and as a tribute, we shoot off fireworks every July 4th. True story.
Wall Street also wants a quick public solution to their very public derivatives problems, which will be covered by the new gold back currency announcement. They want to start making big money again under the new banking system.

Meanwhile, 7 global trustees—all with different sign off tiers–have a release agreement in place with Sovereign Families, Governments, Banks, BRICS for the GCR/RV to monetarily begin. It’s final execution date is unknown, but monies are flowing out to holding entities and paymasters right now.

When all 7 trustees have signed off, the public announcement of the RV will occur. We have confirmation that 3 trustees have signed off and will be receiving funds.

England’s Prince William is one such trustee, and was in NYC/DC to sign off this week.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/prince-william-hits-dc-kate-joins-nyc-first-lady/ar-BBgu3A1?ocid=UP97DHP

Chinese Trustees Madame Wu and General Li have signed off and are to receive funds.
New Republic President Carter Ham is another trustee.

This means that the General 64 Group & The Admiral’s Group should get their start after President Ham has signed off, expected this week, as groups have been cleared to receive and disburse payouts.

Historical Bonds began paying outlast Friday worldwide. Sovereigns families will be hydrated first, followed by governments, tier 1 – 3 banks, private groups, and lastly the general public.

TRN currency and the scheduled public announcement are to be live no later than 12/15, whereby anyone can ask for new currency … and actually get it.

Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed.

That switch was made back in early November without public announcement. Thus, the public TRN announcement has more to do with the fulfillment of international law rather than being a procedural administrative necessity.

The US Republic government announcement can only come as soon as old corporate government has publicly been denounced; however, the announcement of TRN by former President Barak Obama satisfies this international requirement and is expected at any moment.

No one knows how New Republic information will be made available moving forward, as it is sure to upset the general population that its USA has been bankrupted by its own elected leadership and is now in receivership of foreign Asian Elders.

But at least the TRN announcement is the cabal’s official public acknowledgment of surrender, as it ends their worldwide financially reign via the UD Federal Reserve Bank & Global Central Banking System.

Know the objective of these Asian Elders is to re-establish USA sovereignty, not occupy its boarders and control its population. But to do this, they have to root out all the entrenched toxic power structures and replace it with new leadership. Hence the reality of a General Carter Ham–a loyal American General, working for the Asian Elders, yet serving US interests as a true patriot.

Forex rates for all revaluing currencies will adjust at a moment’s notice and without advanced warning. That event will occur with no public announcement. Trading at the new RV rates has been occurring for several months now.

Banks have been training employees to handle redeeming RV currency clients very discreetly, and without extra attention. Even setting up off site redemption centers to handle heavy volume and high volume clients.

Private, NDA confidential RV redemptions have been ongoing for over a year now, and because Wells Fargo is the new clearing house bank for the new UST Republic government, it has now surpassed all other banks in the USA, and now accounts for 25% of all mortgage loans.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/12/09/5371997/wells-fargo-now-most-valuable.html#storylink=cpy

Wells Fargo, Chase, Citibank and Bank of America are all now owned in majority by the Chinese Elders. Expect some large banking acquisitions and name changes in the near future. With Wells Fargo originally founded by Chinese Royal Families for Chinese American gold prospectors.

IRS, Homeland Security and FEMA Agencies will be eliminated in the new 2015 USA Republic budget. All 3 agencies were illegally formed under the original USA Constitution, which will also be restored and amended by President Ham. YES ! THANK GOD
Americans will still pay taxes, just not to the IRS and not as much. Corporations and banks will have their loopholes closed as well.

All these massive changes, either in banking or basic structure of USA Republic government, has been or will be gradual, as not to upset the general population’s day-to-day routine.

The Asian Royal Elders prefer an anonymous and harmonious transition, as a healthy and financially sustainable USA provides long term growth opportunities for China and the world.

I WILL ONLY MAKE ONE SMALL COMMENT HERE ON THE REPUBLIC. GENERAL HAM MAY NOT BE THE INTERIM PRESIDENT.

AND ON THE SUBJECT OF DINAR, THERE IS ONE THING THAT YOU MUST BE AWARE OF: IRAQ IS BANKRUPT. WHY? LOOK AT THE EXCERPT BELOW FROM A VERY INSIGHTFUL AND ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF VARIOUS GEOPOLITICAL ELEMENTS OF OUR CURRENT LANDSCAPE, WHICH I INCLUDE IN ITS ENTIRETY AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE BELOW.

After twelve years of public corruption leading to $550 billion of Iraqi oil money spent irresponsibly between 2006 and 2014, Iraq is on the edge of bankruptcy. Three vice presidents, three deputy prime ministers, twelve ministers, many hundreds of advisors, deputy ministers, ambassadors, general managers army and police generals and colonels were fired.

About 14,000 army soldiers who were supposedly assigned to guard senior officials were sent to the Defense Ministry to fight against ISIS.

It’s a start, but not enough to return the country to solvency. Iraq still has more than 700 deputy ministers, 6,000 general managers and nearly three million civil servants. The government has just announced salary cuts that weren’t received well by Iraqis. One third of the Shiite militia fighters,

Iraq's most motivated fighting force against ISIS, were not paid for months. With little discipline and oversight, some of them run loose in the Iraqi streets, kidnapping people for ransom or for sectarian revenge. As am example, sixteen Turkish workers were kidnapped in Baghdad last month and later released.

Just this week, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi complained about the dire fiscal situation in the country. Speaking on national TV, he said: "We make 59 trillion Iraqi dinars from exporting oil. When we take the cost of exportation out, that leaves us with 45 trillion. When we take the cost of serving the debts, we have 40 trillion left. The state employees' salaries and pensions cost us 50 trillion. How do we spend on war, health, education, agriculture, services, poverty and others?"

HE HAS MADE A GOOD POINT. HOW DO YOU PAY THE BILL? AND HERE THE RV IS TO EXCHANGE 1 DINAR FOR $3. AND IRAQ IS BROKE. SEE MY POINT?

HOWEVER, THE FUNDS FOR THE COMPENSATIONS AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE RESET HAVE ALREADY MOVED TO VARIOUS COUNTRIES, WITH A WHOLE BUNCH MOVING TO THE US BANKS. MANY T WORTH.

AS I SAID, ALL IS AT THE READY. REMEMBER MANY SOME YEARS AGO SAID THAT WHEN IT COMES, IT WILL BE NOT WHAT IS EXPECTED?

WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. INTERESTING TIMES WE ARE PRIVILEGED TO WITNESS AND BE PART OF.

AGAIN THANKS MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, AND PLEASE DO KEEP IT COMING IN THESE LAST DAYS,

AS THE CLOSER WE HAVE GOTTEN TO IT ALL, THE GREATER THE NEED HAS BECOME TO KEEP THINGS STABLE AND ONLY THE DONATION THING HAS DONE THAT. IT WILL BE OVER COME THIS WEEK I FEAR, BUT IN THE MEANTIME…YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

SO LOOK FOR FLYING PURPLE PIGS ROOSTING ON YOUR BACK PORCH FROM TIME TO TIME. THERE WERE MANY ON HALLOWEEN I HEARD. SOME WERE IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE KNOCKING FOR SWEETS AND VEGGIES. THE STAFF WERE NOT IMPRESSED.

OH, AND SAFE MAIL IS DOWN AND SUSAN CAN NOT WORK FROM THAT COMPROMISED SYSTEM, SO SHE IS SWITCHING TO A NEW ACCOUNT. YOU WILL HAVE THE INFORMATION SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

IN FRESH GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

NOVEMBER 1, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
Susan, ZAP, and Staff
Consultations, continue...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. Empty Re: ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed.

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:40 am

It would be nice, if, in fact, it was true-I just don't see it..... question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. Empty Re: ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:47 am

He's worse than Phony ... the truth is not in him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865  ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865  ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865  ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:42 am

I would be more inclined to believe it, if it was televised world wide- Wishful thinkin', 'eh? coffee
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:15 am

FOS as usual!

It has been estimated that all the gold ever mined by the end of 2011 totalled 171,300 tonnes. At a price of US$1,500 per troy ounce, reached on 12 April 2013, one tonne of gold has a value of approximately US$48.2 million. The total value of all gold ever mined would exceed US$8.2 trillion at that valuation.

8.2 Trillion Dollars would cover about half what the U.S. has in physical currency and about a fifth of the U.S. total Dollar worth, and that's just the U.S.! The bottom line is that ALL THE GOLD EVER MINED FROM THE BEGINNING OF WRITTEN HISTORY would not even back the U.S. Dollar and would not begin to back all the words wealth! The world economy has gone waaaaay past any means at all of having asset backed economies and all the gold in existence would be only the proverbial "Drop in the bucket" as an asset to back the entire worlds economies.

These damned gurus are FOS up to their ears!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:13 pm

The Rothchilds and Rockefellers come to mind, They have at least 75% of all the gold in the world, and is probably aqquired by ill-gotten gains, too- Twisted Evil affraid affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:54 pm

terbo56 wrote:The Rothchilds and Rockefellers come to mind, They have at least 75% of all the gold in the world, and is probably aqquired by ill-gotten gains, too- Twisted Evil affraid affraid

I wouldn't have had a clue as to how much those yahoos control but it really doesn't matter as far backing the world's currencies with Gold, there simply is not enough Gold value at $8.2 Trillion (actually less than that right now since I don't think Gold is at $1500 at the moment) to back the major players never mind the entire planet. The source can vary somewhat since it's next to impossible to put an absolute figure on it but the entire world's money supply using M1, which includes all the physical money, plus money like that in checking accounts, etc comes in at an equivalent to U.S. $25 trillion. Using M2 (which would have to be backed) that includes savings, CD's,  Bonds, etc it would be about the equivalent of  60 Trillion U.S. Dollars, so it's easy to see why that (very unstable to boot!) $8.2 Trillion Dollars worth of Gold couldn't even begin to back the all the world's currencies. That don't matter to the gurus they count on everyone to simply take their word for this BS and not check it out for themselves and all too often they are right!

Unfortunately that's the only thing they ever have right!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:49 pm

You are correct, gold closed at about 1135/OZ. It's been almost two years since gold has been in the 1500 range. But they are still hawking it as the one sure "hedge against inflation" on the boob tube.

The whole root of the gold backed currency thing seems to be the BASIL III rules. They have not only taken something that was intended to be guidelines for how commercial banks count their assets, and applied it to Central Banks and sovereign currencies it never applied to. Just to make it worse, they have grossly and, I suspect, deliberately misinterpreted those voluntary rules. In fact, because it is a commodity and as such it's price is volatile, the BASIL III rules consider gold and precious metals in general to be Tier 2 assets and as such can only be counted at 50%.

In other words, the whole GCR thing is pure BS built upon a foundation of lies.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865  ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865  ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865  ZAP says Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:39 am

Gold may or may not be a good hedge against hard times, volumes have been written on how to invest in precious metals so it's not something a person should get involved in based on what someone says on the internet! I am not saying Gold is not a good investment but a person buying Gold had better have a full understanding of what they are doing otherwise it's extremely risky, buying Gold from a sponsor of a GCR website is a very good way to lose one's arse!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:42 am

100% correct- I'm into a small amount of silver, myself-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:06 am

Most internet Gold dealers are little better than Dinar dealers and the GCR gurus are as much the equivalent of Dinar gurus! They talk that GCR BS and pump precious metals investing in much the same way the Dinar gurus pumped the Dinar, get people concerned about an impending implosion of the economy and talk up precious metals while having these metals dealers ads on the website!

Does any of that sound familiar?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:45 am

It does, big time- I just happened to buy some silver long before I got involved with the dinar scenario,and I'm just glad I didn't buy much dinar, so a small loss I can handle, as I have a brother who owes me alot more than what I spent on dinar,so I'm thankful in the way that I spent less than $400.00-It sounded decent at the time-We all frig up at one time or another-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:18 am

Unless a person just pays an outlandish rip-off price for Gold (as can happen with some internet based dealers!) then it's not likely a person stands to lose a great deal, certainly not the likely 100% that can be lost when buying Dinar, but still losses will usually far exceed any gains for the uneducated investor. Far better to go with a reputable investment broker than some yahoo on the internet but unfortunately these shady purveyors of GCR BS are poised to replace the Dinar gurus as the new internet scammers!

Several times when I have suggested people seek out a reputable investment broker I have been slammed with "their record is far from perfect", "I know so-and-so who lost big time", and so forth but that kind of anecdotal comparison is just plain silly! Of course Wall Street and the "reputable brokers" don't have a perfect record, not by a long shot and there will always be risk involved, BUT they have one hell of a better track record compared to the internet "gurus" who have an almost 100% record of being wrong! Seeking out an investment broker/firm with a good track record is the least risky way to invest for the future but listening to an internet "expert" and then buying based on what they say, from their sponsors or elsewhere, entails an extremely high risk of being swindled!

Since you do not have to pay these internet gurus for their advice then ask yourself just "why are they doing this", think about it, what's in it for them? Are they simply so concerned about strangers financial welfare that they will go to the time, trouble and expense to operate a website or could it be they are concerned about their own bank accounts? The answer to that should be obvious so how do they make money by giving you free advice? It could be that they simply operate the site and keep it updated by posting new material and having subject related ads pay for the site or it could be more insidious and they could be secretly connected to the sponsors (such as Dinar gurus and dealers?). Either way in order to make the effort profitable requires they keep the traffic up so for the most part they will say ANYTHING to keep people coming back and/or buying from their sponsors! The more urgent they can make it seem the better it is for them and that's what they will do, truth and common sense be damned just say what's necessary to keep people suckered in!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:01 pm

The reality is that NO investment is sure fire. Every investment carries risk, market risk, inflation risk, default risk, theft risk ... risk come sin many forms. What the investor has to decide is how much risk and what type of risk they are willing to accept. Then that have to decide if the investment they are looking at will fit within those parameters.

What exactly that will look at will vary from person to person, and year to year. To use myself as an example, as I approach retirement I have moved most of my portfolio to fixed investments with a guaranteed rate of return. Could I make more elsewhere? Sure, but I could also lose it, and with the working years I have left, I might not be able to see that recover sufficiently. If I had more, I might be more aggressive, but I know what we need to live comfortably, and for me at this point in my life the bottom line is to preserve that.

That plan would make little sense for a 20 or 30 something with 40 or more years of earnings in front of them, but for the average boomer in their 50's or 60's it makes perfect sense.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Kevind53 wrote:The reality is that NO investment is sure fire. Every investment carries risk, market risk, inflation risk, default risk, theft risk ... risk come sin many forms. What the investor has to decide is how much risk and what type of risk they are willing to accept. Then that have to decide if the investment they are looking at will fit within those parameters.

What exactly that will look at will vary from person to person, and year to year. To use myself as an example, as I approach retirement I have moved most of my portfolio to fixed investments with a guaranteed rate of return. Could I make more elsewhere? Sure, but I could also lose it, and with the working years I have left, I might not be able to see that recover sufficiently. If I had more, I might be more aggressive, but I know what we need to live comfortably, and for me at this point in my life the bottom line is to preserve that.

That plan would make little sense for a 20 or 30 something with 40 or more years of earnings in front of them, but for the average boomer in their 50's or 60's it makes perfect sense.

That kind of thinking is a recipe for success, folks would do themselves well to listen!

Balance is the name of the game and each person has to balance what they can safely do vs what they can AFFORD to lose! With a diversified strategy a person can (should!) first secure enough "safe" investment (although as you correctly point out none are 100% safe) at it's usual lower rate of return then if they can afford to maybe seek some higher rates at the correspondingly higher risk. The problem is too many people let the lure of much higher, but much riskier, rates of return cloud their judgement and as the old saying goes "put all their eggs in one basket". While these do usually pay off and the the person does indeed make a nice return all too often someone just ends up with a big Goose Egg!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Tell me about it, I meet almost every day with 60 and 70 somethings who have had to put off their retirements because they lost 40, 50 or more percent of their IRA/401K/etc. in 2008.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:13 pm

This happens a lot more than anyone might think- I personally would not have an IRA, or anything resembling it- Too many people got 401k's, only to be disappointed later on, because it allowed the companies to invest in some non business ventures,and not in the company itself, and when the ventures went south, so did people's money- That happened to a good friend of mine in N. Hampshire, and he lost over $55,000 in the process-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Like any other investment, you need to be proactive, monitor the performance, and if not performing to expectations, or not invested in a way that meets your current goals make changes. Most IRA, or 401K accounts are heavily biased toward Mutual fund type vehicles. That's not the right choice for everyone.

Personally where I have been offered a 401K or 503C I have jumped on it, right up to the employer's maximum matching. "Free" money for your retirement, you would have to be foolish not to. When I left, I moved it to someplace I have control over.

One of the best deals out there if you have time before your retirement is a Roth IRA. You pay taxes now, but when the time comes to take it out, there is no tax on interest or principle. Just about any other vehicle you end up paying tax on the interest. Down sides? Well you have to wait five years, and until after 59 1/2, and like any other IRA there are annual limits, but otherwise not much.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:04 am

Another alternative if you are young enough is Universal Life. Properly funded and structured, it can grow tax free while providing for your family in the event of your demise, plus provide a regular tax free income upon retirement. It's a little to complex to get into details here, and you need to have a sharp agent who knows how to set it up right, and like any other sort of planning needs to be reviewed and if necessary adjusted to make sure it continues to run as designed, but done right, it works and works great.

If you want to learn more, I recommend the book "The Retirement Miracle" by Patrick Kelly you can get it on Amazon: Retirement Miracle

It's not expensive and is a fast read. If you're over 50 though, it's not the best strategy for you.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum