Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them

2 posters

Go down

Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them Empty Re: Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 am

Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them 19994

Baghdad from the air show where the Dora district, south of Baghdad, Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf).

The head of the Council of Ministers Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the success of the security forces to secure Baghdad from terrorism by 100%, while stressing that there should be no disagreement on the "security victories", between the military situation of the country has greatly improved.

Haidar al-Abadi, in a speech during the opening of the 42nd session of the Baghdad International Fair and attended the (long-Presse) that "the security forces were able to secure the capital Baghdad militarily by 100%," noting that "terrorism was threatening the outskirts of Baghdad a year ago, and now we have distanced terrorism over long distances."

Abadi said that "the war takes priority in spending and can not be allowed to back down on the issue of the war because we can not build our home without winning this war," calling on all politicians to "unite and not a variation on the security victories and the service of the citizen and the advancement of the economy and reconstruction, investment and assign fighters" .

The Chairman of the Council of Ministers that "the financial crisis did not prevent us from achieving victories impressive in battles where liberated hundreds of kilometers in the breakers of Baiji," stressing that "no one could have imagined edit these areas this standard time but the efforts of the fighters of the armed forces and the popular crowd and bombarded with all sorts and sons clans who Althmwa despite the odds politicians to defend Iraq. "

And opened the Ministry of Commerce, on Sunday, (the first of November 2015), the Baghdad International Fair with the participation of 22 Arab countries and 590 companies, while confirming the Ministry of Commerce, that participation in the exhibition the size of a message that the Iraqi state extend bridges of cooperation with the rest of the world.

It is noteworthy that the security situation in the capital Baghdad, tense since mid-2013, it announced that the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), in the (second from October 2015), killing and injuring more than a thousand Iraqi citizen during the month of September, and as pointed out Baghdad province that was most affected followed by Salah al-Din, head of the mission stressed the need not to "obstruct the cycle of violence," the implementation of reforms.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them Empty Re: Abadi: Baghdad was secure from terrorism by 100% and the danger we have distanced them

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:36 am

I don't think I would put that in writing, IF I was them- ISIS is still within 100 miles of Baghdad, so what is to say they wouldn't come back, and finish off who was left? These guys are animals of the worst sort-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum