Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy

2 posters

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy Empty Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy 20151031140325_127_120841d125f119e7dfc54c92dc13acfe

Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the local governments to build a consultative relationship with the ministry, away from the central and Alqguanan.oukal Abdul-Mahdi during deliberative meeting for the oil ministry to discuss mutual between the federal government and local governments in the management of oil powers that "this meeting of the most dangerous meeting called his Ministry of Oil and the matter relating to the core tasks such as the Ministry responsible for the oil sector and gaseous in Iraq, which everyone understands its importance to the national economy as well as local governments. "He pointed out that" oil is in first place and almost the only public entrances to our country and the general budget for our state so interest in this meeting and paths the relationship between the federal and the local government is at the heart of our duties regardless of the laws or be regarded as the Ministry of Oil sovereign and have a certain instant. "and that" we see in real terms that the work of the ministry can not be achieved properly without straight and clear relationship with local governments, aware of the difficulties and inheritance historical relationship that marred much of the central and laws that hinder the work of local and federal government, and we together cooperate to build a consultative relationship sober looking for the common good, whether at the local, national or. "He continued that" we know that the battle for oil and gas is the battle of Iraq, as there are security battle against Daash that protect state security and the citizen in this battle do dearly to provide martyrs and men of the victory over Daash and we stand we are all behind the armed forces and the crowd and popular Peshmerga and the sons of the tribes of the victory in this battle and a major part of this battle is the battle of the oil being a mean battle economy and resources to sustain the battle and income security her ".ostdrick that" without a clear and healthy relationship between local governments and the Federal Government represented by the Ministry of oil, we will not be able to achieve the results that have been achieved during the last period, everything in the oil has extensions national but also has local extensions in all the provinces of the pipeline network and transport, refineries and fields of production and everything about us national and local two-dimensional and without combining them will cause problems of relations will not be able to achieve the achievements required for the country ".osttrd that" today and through the past decades, the oil of the Iraqi people served in many affairs, but we see that oil development has been at the expense of other real sectors including sectors industrial, agriculture and services, but it was in internal and external wars of aggression service, which led to the destruction of infected Iraq still pay Sheeran says, and this relationship today should serve the Iraqi economy and not on his account, "pointing out that" when rising oil resources must find a decline in unemployment rates do not rise These rates, as happened in the past decades and as it gets sometimes now, ".ohdd the need that" there is a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and the economy in all sectors that can absorb labor and generate more added values ​​National Ntegna which is Palmissour done only and only in cooperation with local governments.

"He concluded by saying" We are keen to hold these meetings and excited about it and try to find legal adaptations that help us to overcome the obstacles, many of which have passed and there are other must go beyond them, "details a broader p 3 and p 4

http://aladalanews.n...ان-يكون-هناك-ا/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy Empty Re: Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:39 pm

There will be no progress, until Maliki and his goons are out of Iraq for good, that's just common sense-Why try to better the country with Maliki still slinking around there looking for more money to steal?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy Empty Re: Abdul-Mahdi stresses the need for there to be a link between the increase in oil and gas imports and progress in all sectors of the economy

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:24 am

What amazes me is how one article says he is going to be prosecuted and the next says he is making laws.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 am

Maliki is deranged,and is talking through his arse, because his mouth knows better- It is funny that you mention that, because that is EXACTLY what is happening, but he won't get anywhere, Sistani will see to that- Sistani has his 'number', trust me-Eventually, Maliki WILL crash and burn- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum