Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Go down

Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION Empty Millionday is "LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Millionday: FIRST I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A LIST OF SITES I WANT YOU TO EXPLORE LATER

Millionday http://www.customs.mof.gov.iq/

Millionday http://www.egov.gov.iq/egov-iraq/

Millionday
http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1729

Millionday VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION ON ALL GOV SITES

Millionday NEXT LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING ELSE

Millionday: The primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) is to ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth, employment and prosperity in Iraq
 ~~~

Millionday: NOTE -- DIDNT IT SAY THEY HAD TO APPLY EXCHANGE RATES ETC BEFORE ?

Millionday: THAT IS FROM CBI

Millionday: THAT IS CONSTITUTIONAL BUT NOT WHAT IT READ BEFORE AS FAR AS I REMEMBER OR I LOST MY MIND

pinklady: So why did they drop the Apply Exchange Rates

Millionday: IT APPEARS TO ME THEY HAVE THEIR ACTUAL INDEPENDENT RULES NOW

msdiva: could they progress all the way into the year of 2016 with all the laws being passed?

Millionday: WE DONT KNOW THE DATE -- IMO I DONT THINK SO

subgirl: what does this mean? DIDNT IT SAY THEY HAD TO APPLY EXCHANGE RATES ETC BEFORE ?
subgirl: guess my question is? apply before what????

Millionday: THEY CHANGED WHAT IT SAID FROM BEFORE
Millionday: IT HAS NOT BEEN LONG IT CHANGED I REALLY DONT KNOW THE EXACT DATE IT CHANGED BUT FOR MANY MANY YEARS IT DID NOT SAY THAT

Millionday: AM I RIGHT OR DOES SOMEONE DISAGREE?

jimplants: you are right

Millionday: THANK YOU

maine: so now it is assumed the rate will be applied?
maine: and now it says keep it stable etc

Millionday: SMILE -- IT READS WHAT THE CONSTITUTION STATES FOR THE CITIZENS IN SO MANY WORDS

Millionday: House of Representatives, its regular, day after tomorrow, Saturday to Monday after the vote on the two bills and read another four with the extension of his work one month.

According to a statement that "the House of Representatives voted usual Directors held today under the chairmanship of Salim al-President of the Council and in the presence of 251 deputies, the laws and the extension of the first term Legislative one month, while finished reading the four bills.

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR A MONTH

Millionday: At the beginning of the meeting President al-Jubouri announced that the session today is the end of the legislative term The first of the second legislative year, based on the Constitution and the rules of procedure of the Council, referring to the validity of the President of the Republic Aorias Minister Aorias House of Representatives proposal to extend the legislative term of one month.

Millionday: NOTE -- TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE END -- THIS WHY SOME THINK WE ARE STUCK WAITING -- IT HAS BEEN EXTENDED

Millionday: HERE WE GO WITH A WHOOPOW
Millionday: WHOOPOW
Millionday: READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Publicly Rafidain Bank for the rehabilitation and construction of a number of buildings of special branches in Baghdad and the provinces and the introduction of modern Internet systems for the purposes of electronic clearing.

Millionday: NOTE -- ELECTRONIC BANKING -- REMEMBER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BANKS FROM THEM AS WELL -- BIG SMILE

Millionday: General Manager of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani, in a statement received by "public opinion" and babysit "a copy of it," The bank was able to make achievements at all levels during this period the most important of the creation of new buildings to its branches as well as to initiate a plan to create 20 another building during the year next. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE WERE ABLE TO BUILD THE ONES ANNOUNCED AND 20 MORE COMING NEXT YEAR

Millionday: He pointed to "the rehabilitation of 23 buildings during the current year and provide them with various systems and advanced computer equipment and other supplies on the work of the bank.

Millionday: SO THE BANK CREATES BANKS >>>>>>>>>>Rafidain Bank creates a new branch buildings to modern Internet and support systems for Clearing---

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

maine: Excellent!!!

Millionday: I AGREE -- LOVING THE PROGRESS -- ALL IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND VERY COSTLY FOR ALL -- SO OBVIOUSLY -- THIS IS FOR A PURPOSE

puffdragon: All for the growing businesses in iraq !

Millionday: EXACTLY     WHICH BRINGS US TO THE NEXT REPORT

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD AND NOTICE THE COMMON STATEMENT AS WELL

Millionday: Ministry of Commerce announced the participation of more than 23 countries and dozens of local, Arab and international companies in the activities of session 42 to the Baghdad International Fair, which starts its activities on Sunday, a brief summary of the first of November and below the hope of Iraq slogan in change, prosperity and stability and lasting.

Millionday: NOTE -- TOMORROW

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS NEXT PART SHOWS A LOT MORE DONE THAN WE THOUGHT

Millionday: The Minister of Trade and agency Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the cadres of the General Company for Trade and Iraqi services completed all technical and administrative procedures for receiving countries and companies to participate as well as rehabilitation and the creation of the corridors of the show to receive this important economic forum, which confirms Iraq's ability to interact and share experiences with the Arab experiences and international.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS CONFIRMS IRAQ`S ABILITY TO INTERACT WITH ARAB AND INTERNATIONAL --- THIS IS TRADE AND AN ECONOMIC FORUM -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: He added that the new session of the Baghdad International Fair will be distinguished by the participation of more than 23 countries as well as possess significant economies of a number of joint stock companies in its activities, which will showcase the industrial and global products and technological private reconstruction and investment projects as well as projects relating to infrastructure and the agricultural sector.

Millionday: NOTE -- MANY OF US HAVE SEEN THE BAGHDAD FORUM -- IT DID NOT SAY THIS OR INCLUDE A LOT OF THIS

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FOR IMPORT/EXPORT TRADE ETC -- BUT JOINT STOCK COMPANIES -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: He added that the exhibition will see a number of meetings and conferences, seminars and days of each country while there is a busy program for the exchange of experiences between the Iraqi and international private sector in order to increase experience and interaction in the establishment of joint economic and industrial projects.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS TO ESTABLISH -- NOT DREAM OF THE FUTURE

Millionday: He stressed the Sudanese on the importance of the presence of the Iraqi masses to Fayat exhibition to be a pillar of another success added to his successes To be eloquent lesson of terrorist gangs and all predators in our country that Baghdad still is the mother of the world and which is the starting point of convergence for all the honorable and the Liberals in the world. / End / 22 /

Millionday: SO THEY WILL BE ANNOUNCING HOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE ABLE OPPERATE WITH THE SECURITY ISSUES IN SOME AREAS --

Millionday: WHOOPOW

JoeM: Such an encouraging report!

Millionday: I AGREE -- SO DIFFERENT THAN PAST FORUMS TOO

puffdragon: Sounds like private sector getting a boost and off to the races a MD

Millionday: YES IT DOES PUFF AND THAT OF COURSE IMPACTS THE STOCK MARKET -- PRIVATE SECTOR

cjquade54: "Baghdad still is the mother of the world" ... that a little scary in the light of Bible prophecy isn't it.     cjquade54: Babylon

Millionday: DEPENDS ON WHAT SCARES YOU    Millionday: SMILE

BGG: cjquade54: Curious they know it - I know the man who interrogated Saddam once he was captured. His words exactly... (Saddam's - that is...)

cjquade54: BGG: wow

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS TODAY
Millionday: LOOK AT THIS -- LOVE URGENT

Millionday: Urgent start of the parliamentary session to vote and the reading of a number of laws
Baghdad, the House of Representatives held its regular vote and the reading of a number of draft laws.
A reporter for the agency all of Iraq [where] that "the meeting was held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 215 deputies.

Millionday: THIS WAS THIS MORNING
Millionday: NOTE -- VERY INTERESTING WITH TOMORROW

Millionday: It includes today's meeting agenda, the vote on the draft law on ratification encouragement and protection of investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Belarus Convention on the Law, and the vote on the draft ratification by members of the holders of Convention on the Law passports and diplomatic travel and the service of feature access between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan

Millionday: NOTE -- I HAVE NOTICED MANY TRADE AGREEMENT VOTES IN THE LAST SESSIONS -- THOSE THAT DONT HAVE AN EXISTING STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT

Millionday: It also includes the agenda," the first reading of the draft law on ratification agreement on economic and technical cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait law, and the first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention law to prevent Pollution from Ships (1973). 

Millionday: NOTE -- ECONOMIC AND TECHNICAL AGREEMENT WITH KUWAIT -- WHOOPOW  --  THEY HAVE COME A LONG WAY

Millionday: "It will be the" first reading of the draft Fourth Amendment Act to the Civil Aviation Law No. 148 for the year 197, and the second reading of a bill defining the mandates of the three presidencies "on the agenda.

Millionday: NOTE -- DEFINING THE THREE PRES
Millionday: NOTE -- NOW THE NEXT IS FOR THE MORNING --- READ EVERY WORD
Millionday: HINT -- NOTES

Millionday: The statement continued that the agenda tomorrow's meeting the work will include a" second reading of the draft law letters and exchange of notes and minutes of discussions on the Japanese loan to the Republic of Iraq, signed on 05.25.2015, and discuss the issue of the integration of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities with the Ministry of Culture "

Millionday: SO THE JAPANESE LOAN AND EXCHANGE OF NOTES WITH JAPAN -- THIS IS GREAT -- THIS IS IN THE MORNING -- URGENCY WE SEE

kayb: Do you mean they are meeting 2 days in a row? kayb: Whoa!!! Has that ever happened?

Millionday: OH YES -- I CANT REMEMBER IT BUT SURE SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Hutch: Millionday: Notes? Notes on the minutes or currency notes exchanged?

Millionday: I HAVE TRANSLATED IT THREE WAYS -- IT COULD BE NOTES OR NOTES OF LAW ON AGREEMENT -- WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER REPORT ON IT
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum