Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus

5 posters

Go down

Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus Empty Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Here is a great post that a Facebook user shared on the Dinar Daily Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/dinardailydiscussions/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have been following this so called master of information for a while now through several people that are blindly following these groups thinking that everything hinges on their word. I have several black and white questions that I would love answered but even when these "gurus" can't seem to answer.

So if you think that the rates being talked about here are amazing ask yourself some simple questions....

1. If the rates are X dollars to the USD then how in gods name is that country (all the ones being used here particularly 2nd world class) going to be able to afford paying out those TRILLIONS of dollars in exchange, when said TRILLIONS of payout is more then most 1st world nations combined GDP before expenditures?? Basic math and economics folks.

2. They keep saying that there are CONFIRMED dates, but then the immediate comment being.... to which we have been asked not to disclose or talk about..... Hmmmmmm doesn't that make you wonder??

3. They all supposedly have these high ranking officials as contacts that feed this information to them but can't disclose anything about them..... Maybe these contacts don't exist because it would classified treason if they released any sensitive info about country dealings.....

4. If there were all these mass riots and such going on, don't you think that there would be some news somewhere on the great internet about it?? Very little if any for the level of searches I have done.

5. Since most of the countries that are "involved" (Rupiah, Dong, Dinar, Rial, Afhanis) have made public statements about their own currencies and the immediate future of their valuation, which by the way is direct opposite to ALL these posts, that NOTHING is going to happen to them in the next 6 months or more. Makes you wonder who's getting the wool pulled over their eyes.

These are just a few things that have been showing up that contradict almost ALL the info these so called "in touch gurus" have been able to provide. How about asking questions that go along with the basic understanding that you were taught (and have seen) as a kid that...... IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE........

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus Empty Re: Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus

Post by dwm007 Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Number one is all that needs to be asked because none of the rest would matter after answering that one! Why do people continue to say "they are lying as always and it can't happen" but then go on to say "at least not this year but maybe next"? It is not going to happen this year, next year or ANY year and simple math is absolute proof that it won't (can't possibly) happen EVER! There is absolutely no doubt what-so-ever that just here in the States alone several Trillion Dinars are in the hands of speculators and since even ONE Trillion is over ten times what Iraq has to back the currency with that means it is impossible several times over! It is, always has been and will remain impossible so why on Earth do people continue to say "maybe next year"?

These very same people who accuse the gurus of spewing nothing but lies and BS still continue to hang on to the biggest lie the gurus ever told, the one about the Dinar is going to "RV"! 

I often have seen fractional banking mentioned as a way around the astronomical currency supply problem of question number one but fractional banking wouldn't even come close to making this scam possible, even if it was done on a national level it still is waaaaaay to limited to make the scam a reality!

Fractional banking is NOT a license to issue unlimited currency! In a fractional banking scenario a bank is not required to maintain 100% backing of it's deposits BUT it is required to maintain an amount to cover an estimated maximum withdrawal demand at any given time! Thus if they can realistically estimate a demand of no  more than, for instance,  30% to 40% at any one time then they would need only that amount plus a buffer on hand to back deposits. The problem starts if there is a run on the bank and 50% or more of the depositors start demanding their deposits! If Iraq attempted to significantly raise the value of the Dinar there would be an instant run on their reserves as hundreds of thousands (if not millions!) of "investors" try to "cash-in" their holdings. Iraq would still have to have many, many times the reserves it has now to redeem these Dinar and that would leave them broke with zero to back any Dinar still in circulation! Fractional banking is another good way for gurus to try and sound knowledgeable but it's a BS method of backing any significant increase and just like floating the currency is also BS they full well know it!

I CHALLENGE ANYONE to explain just how Iraq could pay out enough Dollars to cover even a 10 cent RV never mind $1 to $3 or more! At a $1 "RV" there are not enough Dollars on Planet  Earth to cover Iraq's entire Dinar obligations which according to their own CBI website is upwards of 90 TRILLION Dinars, even at 10 cents it would take many MANY times what Iraq has in it's reserves!

Come on now, someone explain this to us!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus Empty Re: Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Excellent!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:32 am

Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus 2834342768 Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus 2218296283

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:45 am

Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus 2834342768 Black and white questions that need answered by the gurus 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum