Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming

4 posters

Go down

Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming Empty Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 am

BACKDOC:   GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!

ON MY WAY HOME I DISCOVERED A POWER OUTAGE SO I FIRED UP MY BACK UP!

JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I'M WITH YOU JUST LIKE THE PONY EXPRESS! HEE HEE

EXPRESS IS JUST WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING THE LAST FEW DAYS.

OUR GOVT. AFTER YEARS OF THEATER AND FAKE OUT GOVT. SHUT DOWNS ARE QUIETLY MAKING A COMPROMISE.

WHY? GLAD YOU ASKED. LOL

IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE MONEY HONEY!

THEY ARE FACING FACTS THAT THE NEW REALITY BRINGS AND ITS TIME TO SWITCH OVER. AS WE LOOK FOR CHINA NEXT MONTH TO BECOME PART OF THE SDR,

THEY WILL BRING A CHUNK OF FUNDING WITH THEM.

THE MAIN EVENT HAS NOW GONE TO THE ROAD SHOW! THE SILK ROAD IN FACT.

THE CHINA BACKED DUAL TRADE AND SHIPPING WILL START TO TAKE SHAPE ONCE THEY ARE ACCEPTED INTO THE IMF'S SDR. REALIZE BOTH SYSTEMS WILL BE CONTROLLED ULTIMATELY BY THE IMF AND BIS!

WE JUST NOW ARE BEGINNING TO PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER ON ITS FUNCTIONALITY!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO GET IS THAT TRADE AND SHIPPING WILL CONTROL NOT ONLY ALL COUNTRIES CURRENCY VALUES BUT NOW WE SEE IT WILL ALSO PLAY A COMPLETE DOMINANCE AND CONTROL OF SUPPLY!!

WHAT'S THAT DOC?

WELL, REMEMBER FOR MONTHS NOW I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT OIL IS LIKE AN ECONOMIC BOMB AND IT HAS THE UNIVERSAL CONTROL OVER ALL CURRENCIES! I ALSO TOLD YOU THAT THERE WOULD BE A TOTAL COLLAPSE IF THERE WAS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION! RIGHT!

JUST THIS PAST WEEK IS SHARED WITH YOU ANOTHER KEY COMPONENT TO THE SUPPLY CONTROL OVER OIL! THE PROBLEM IS MY POSTS KEEP GETTING LOST WITH KTFA GOING DOWN DUE TO A JEALOUS HACKER! SO SAD! WE PRAY FOR YOU!

WHAT I TOLD YOU WAS THAT THE POLITICAL SOLUTION TO CONTROLLING THE SUPPLY OF OIL WILL BE THROUGH THE TPP!! YIPPIE!! WITH CONTROLLED CONTRACTS THAT I MENTIONED TO YOU MONTHS AGO TPP WILL CONTROL VIRTUALLY ALL PRICES, AND SUPPLY OF ALL GOODS AND SERVICES!!

UNFORTUNATELY OPEC AND OTHER COUNTRIES UNDERESTIMATED THEIR CRUSHING CAPABILITIES TO DESTROY THE AMERICAS!

OF COURSE ENOUGH SCRAPS WILL ALWAYS BE LEFT UNDER THE TABLE FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH BUT ARE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE. THIS IS HOW OIL PRICES RECOVER QUICKLY!! CONTRACTS!!

IT'S TIME TO MAKE MONEY AGAIN AND THE TPP COUNTRIES WILL BY PRIORITY USING THE WTO AND THE FTA WILL FAST TRACK SHIPPING AND TRADE WHILE OTHERS WILL GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!

"MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES"

THE MERE FACT THAT THE U.S. GOVT. COMPROMISED TELLS US THAT:

1. THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE FUNDING FOR THE INCREASED SPENDING APPROVED.

AND

2. THEY REALIZE THE GRAVY TRAIN IS OVER AND CUTS WILL HAVE TO START RIGHT AWAY TO ACCOMMODATE THE NEW REALITY OF LIVING WITHOUT A BLANK CHECKBOOK ANYMORE!

THE MORE SERIOUS WORK WILL BE SETTLED WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT!

THIS DEAL ALLOWS NOBODY TO BE AT FAULT AND THE REAL WORK WILL BE DONE ON BUDGETS WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT.

ISN'T IT INTERESTING THE REPUBLICANS HAVE THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PERSON AS SPEAKER TO DEAL WITH THESE MATTERS!

IT LOOKS LIKE ALL IS SETTLED WITH DADDY NOW FRANK! ITS TIME FOR THIS LONG TRAIN RUNNIN TO COME INTO THE STATION SOON!

WITH LAWS DONE OR SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM READY TO BE ACTIVATED COMPLETELY WE SEE CONTINUED MOVEMENT ON CURRENCY PREPARATION!

NOVEMBER SHOULD PROVE QUITE INTERESTING!

MY EYES NOW TURN LIKE AN OWL BEHIND ME AS I WATCH LITTLE SHITE BROTHER TRYING TO HURRY HIS MONETARY REFORM BEFORE HIS PARTIAL RELEASE IN NOVEMBER AND FINAL RELEASE AT THE END OF DECEMBER!

WE WON'T BE WAITING IN OUR MONETARY REFORM WAITING ROOM MUCH LONGER! THE BIRTH SIGNS OF THE NEW REALITY ARE ALL OVER US!

I'M SO PROUD OF OUR KTFA FAMILY FOR SUPPORTING EACH OTHER. WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER AND THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE GOOD TRAINING GROUND FOR OUR KINGDOM WORK SOON!

8@8, DOC   IMO

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming Empty Re: Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:55 am

He needs to think again- NOT..
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming Empty Re: Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 am

From the IMF itself. Notice the highlighted sections, and that it clearly indicates that even IF the RMB is made a part of the basket it will not be before September of next year.

IMF Work Progresses on 2015 SDR Basket Review

IMF Survey

August 4, 2015
The IMF Executive Board will formally review the composition and valuation of the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket toward the end of the year.

As part of this process, the IMF’s Executive Directors recently held an informal meeting to have a first discussion on the review of the valuation of the SDR, an international reserve asset created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves.

The SDR’s value is currently based on a basket composed of the U.S. dollar, the euro, the pound sterling and the Japanese yen. The IMF reviews the SDR basket valuation method every five years to ensure that it reflects the relative importance of major currencies in the world’s trading and financial systems, with the aim of enhancing the attractiveness of the SDR as a reserve asset.

In an interview, Siddharth Tiwari, Director of the IMF’s Strategy, Policy, and Review Department, discusses the details of the SDR review process.

IMF Survey: The IMF’s Executive Directors just held an informal meeting on the review of the SDR basket. What was the purpose of the meeting?

Tiwari: Every five years, the IMF reviews the status of currencies within the SDR and opens up a window for inclusion of additional currencies. 2015 is a review year. As a first step, the Executive Directors discussed informally a staff paper that laid out initial considerations for the review. The paper provided a status report on the progress made so far and clarified a number of technical issues, such as the applicable legal framework for the review, the scope of the review, operational implications and next steps.

The Executive Board will formally discuss the review toward the end of the year.

IMF Survey: What are the criteria for including a currency in the SDR basket?

Tiwari: The criteria, last updated in 2000, establish that the SDR basket comprises the four currencies that are issued by members or currency unions whose exports of goods and services had the largest value over a five-year period, and have been determined by the Fund to be "freely usable."

The export criterion aims to ensure that currencies that qualify for the basket are those issued by members/currency unions that play a central role in the global economy. The requirement for currencies in the SDR basket to be also freely usable was incorporated in 2000 to reflect the importance of financial transactions in valuing the SDR basket.

The Articles of Agreement define a “freely usable” currency as that which is widely used to make payments for international transactions and is widely traded in the principal exchange markets.

The concept of a freely usable currency concerns the actual international use and trading of currencies, and it is distinct from whether a currency is either freely floating or fully convertible. In other words, a currency can be widely used and widely traded even if it is subject to some capital account restrictions. On the other hand, a currency that is fully convertible may not be necessarily widely used and widely traded (due to the size and relative importance of that economy in international transactions).

IMF Survey: What will be the main focus of the review?

Tiwari: The Chinese renminbi (RMB) is the only currency not currently in the SDR basket that meets the export criterion. Therefore, a key focus of the current review will be whether the RMB also meets the freely usable criterion in order to be included in the SDR basket.

The staff paper that was discussed by the Executive Directors provides some building blocks to help inform a future decision by the Board. In addition to these issues, the review will also cover the methodology used to determine the currency weights in the SDR basket and a review of the instruments in the SDR interest rate basket.

IMF Survey: Why is staff proposing an extension of the current SDR basket?

Tiwari: To put this in context, the current SDR basket expires at the end of this year. We are proposing extending the current SDR basket by nine months until September 30, 2016. This is in response to feedback from SDR users on the desirability of avoiding changes in the basket at the end of the calendar year and facilitating continued smooth functioning of SDR-related operations. An extension of nine months would also allow users to adjust to a potential changed basket composition should the Executive Board decide to include the RMB.

The proposed extension, which will be decided by the Executive Board later this month, would not in any way prejudge the timing of conclusion or outcome of the review.

IMF Survey: What voting majority is required to include a currency into the basket?

Tiwari: As a general rule, changes to the method of valuation of the SDR basket require a 70 percent majority, while certain types of changes respecting the “principle” of the SDR’s valuation require an 85 percent majority of the total voting power. Historically, decisions that have changed the valuation method have been taken with a 70 percent majority.

IMF Survey: What are the next steps in this review process?

Tiwari: The review is well underway. Further work still needs to be undertaken in a number of areas to help inform the Executive Board’s decision. Staff continues its technical work, including on addressing data gaps and operational issues, while liaising closely with the Chinese authorities and other members ahead of the formal Board meeting expected later in 2015.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865  Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865  Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865  Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:38 am

Backdoc needs to do himself a favor and stop trying to think before he hurts himself.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865  Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865  Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865  Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:41 am

I know exactly what you mean, because I get a headache JUST reading his shit drivel!!~ Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 2322496710 Backdoc thinks the Rv money is coming 3508649203 hemademe So, 'Crack Doc', get getout! sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:40 pm

"I see the money comin', comin' round the bend.  Ain't seen so much money since I don't remember when.  .........  Now I'm stuck in Folsum Prison .......   (Just where the heck is Johnny Cash when ya need him?)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:02 pm

RV money coming, right- He doesn't have enough  money to buy a band aid for a gnat's ass, come on....Maybe HE should fund the 'RV'- hemademe lmao Twisted Evil Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum