Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15

2 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:48 pm

TNT Conference Call 10.30.15

T:  All right, gooooood mornin’, TNT!  Today is October the 30th, 2015.  One more day left in the month.  One more day left until we have to fall back as far as time’s concerned.  Sunday morning, two o’clock, don’t forget to move your clocks back or you’ll be at the bank a hour too early, so, but I mean, yep, so let’s do that.  Okay.  All right, couple things I want to let you guys know real quick.  There is some idiot, idiot, idiot on Twitter, an Already Blessed with an “r” instead of a “e” on the end of it tryin’ to pretend like he’s Pam.  Just so you guys know, it’s not Pam, it’s just somebody with a pitiful life, has nothin’ else to do.  Sorry, but I wanted to put that out there.

Okay, so I was talkin’ to another famous, really famous guru this morning, and he said, “Tony, you know, you did a pretty horrible job at explaining the, the caps, whether they’re in dollars, dinar, dong, who should be lookin’ at it, explaining the contract rates and who gets what percentage, or even explaining how they get a contract rate.”  She he said to me, “Since I think this really is your last call, I think that’s what you should do today, and explain all that.”  So, which is good, ‘cause he said, “I don’t think enough of ‘em understand that, so you should help ‘em out.”  I said we only been talkin’ about it for five years, but okay!  I got that.  Let me see.  I don’t know who that was from, but, oh there we go.  All right, good job.  So we all are on the same page.  

All right, so I’m gonna read you guys another text and then I’m gonna do this.  It says...and sometimes I just do this so you guys understand where we’re at, then I’m gonna give you the good information.  It says, “Can we have a new or seldom callers share access to Tony?  People shouldn’t have to wait two years to get on while regulars camp out for hours and days on the line.”  “Or,” it said, “just drop everyone and give all listeners equal access to call back.  Really fair is fair.”  So that’s Pam message to me in a, oh no, actually that was somebody else’s message, but Pam was lettin’ you guys know she gets that.  But she told me today it’s First-Caller Friday.  So this is what I decided to do as far as calls, questions, that, ‘cause after I give you the information, a lot of people are going to want to ask questions.  So, I’m gonna say anybody want to put their hand down, ‘cause right now there are 74 hands up in the air with a question, and let some other people have a turn.  I’m gonna give you a minute to do that, which would be a nice thing to do on your own, and if enough people don’t do that, I’m not gonna disconnect the call, but what I am gonna do is put everybody’s hand down so everybody’ll have a chance to put their hand back up, ‘cause that’s the only way I can do it besides cuttin’ off those people that I know.  And that’s fair, right?  Isn’t that fair?  Everybody believe that’s fair?  I’m waitin’ for a response, so.  But anyway.  Okay, so let’s try it.  So if you guys want to give some newcomers, now this is the thing, though.  Hold it, wait, wait, before you put your hands down, ‘cause I want everybody to realize.  If your hand is up today, while I absolutely love every one of you guys, I appreciate you being here, everything else, and we appreciate the accolades, please have a question that ev--, hopefully everybody can get some kind of benefit out of.  This may very well be our last call for real, for real, based on what we’re getting, so I want to get out as much information as I can, help as many people as I can, and, but as I was sayin’, just don’t come on and say, you know, “Tony, I love you, or Tony I love Pam, Ray, and that,” and while we appreciate all that, and I absolutely do, but please have a very good question to go along with that so everybody can benefit out of this time.  You guys notice, Pam only gives me an hour and she says, “Time,” but she might let us go a little bit longer since this very well may be our last call, so we’ll see.  All right.  Okay, so I still got 498 callers?  Oh!  But we went from 70 something down to 48.  Man, that’s a good deal!  So 404...they are absolutely saying what about 404.  So, you know, 404 is kinda like, like Tony is on the internet for you guys, ‘cause so many people love her, so many people hate her ‘cause she gets on all the time, but I’m bein’ fair.  But she has good questions, so you guys cannot take that away from her.  She does ask good questions that pertain to everybody, so.  Okay, did that work at all?  

All right, so, here’s the, the, the good part, guys.  Everybody still thinks this could be our last call.  All the information is pointing to it, which it did on Wednesday, could happen at any moment, but now we’re looking at a 72-hour period of time, we think, or less, that you could very well see this, that there is an, some sort of agreement in place to do it within that window, and everybody thinking this is the last time, our last opportunity, last time we have to go through it because of all of the memos that have been put out, rates have been put out, things people have told to expect this weekend as far as bank, bankers, wealth managers, presidents, people who are involved in the actual application of the process.  Globally, they’re all hearing the same thing, I mean from the top to the bottom, which usually doesn’t happen.  Somewhere it’s cut off.  We spoke to multiple banks.  They’re all telling their people the exact same thing about the next 72 hours, so everybody’s on high alert and on standby to see something happen.  

So as I said at the beginning of the call, the caps that we always talk about for the dinar and the dong, my understanding, were in dinar and dong--20 million, 50 million--and the cap only applied to the contract rate.  If you’re just going to get the market rate, get as much as you want, but they were capping those as far as the contract rate.  On the Zim, the 500 million and the billion was US dollars.  Everything after that amount they wanted to pay you out on a 20-, 50- or 100-year contract to, to do that.  So hopefully that clears it up.  As far as the percentage of contract rates out there, guys, we never ever talked about it in the five years, which I wouldn’t want to give you the number we were given, and I absolutely don’t want to give that.  We have some people in place who are watching that for us, just like they watched to make sure we are involved.  They’re gonna be watching that for us to make sure that number comes out.  But I was perfectly honest with you when I got the number, perfectly honest with you right now, it is more than I ever thought they would do, I can tell you that.  More than I ever thought they would do.  So I was really excited the first time I heard it.  “They’re gonna do that much in contract rates?  Okay.”  ‘Cause I thought that was a fair amount based on what it is, and I still think it’s a fair amount as long as they absolutely do it.  

How do you get the contract rate?  You ask for it, okay?  That’s how you get it.  If you goin’ in there first, you ask what’s the criteria, you gotta talk.  You know, a closed mouth doesn’t get fed.  You gotta say, “What do I have to do to get the higher rate?”  They say, “There is no higher rate.”  Well there is a contract rate that, well, depending on when you get in, that’s available.  “Then what do you offer me?”  And they should come and say, based again, how much currency you have.  That particular currency is your negotiating power along with all the other currencies, your total currencies.  If you’re in there negotiating, trying to get something, then you know, you use both of those, if you’re in that process.  Now, those who don’t have a lot, again, I don’t look at people with a hundred thousand dinar, three hundred thousand dinar, five hundred thousand dinar gettin’ the contract rate.  I’m just bein’ honest.  Might not be what you guys want to hear, but they’re lookin’ for people who have a lot of money, willing to leave it there for six months, two year, five years, each one of those is gonna get you a higher rate, and that’s part of your plan you should’ve been puttin’ together the whole time that we’ve been discussing, about which one of those you want to go for.  Ask, and so you know the memo, what the requirement is, and then how much you’re willing to leave those periods of time so you can get that extra rate.  

Guys, I would do it.  Now, a lot of people are not gonna do it ‘cause they don’t want to lose control of their life, but your money’s gonna be in the bank regardless.  You’re not spending it all within six months, I hope not anyway, or two years!  So why wouldn’t you get a higher rate for it, leaving it there and making interest on it?  I mean they didn’t say a hundred percent of it, just a percentage.  That’s part of your negotiating.  It’s gonna be there anyway, and I’d rather leave my money long term somewhere and make my money right up front and, instead of leaving my money long term somewhere, hoping I’m gonna make this much on the interest or something else.  Now, what do I mean by make my money right up front?  Well, if the rate is five dollars--and I’m just gonna go with a million--and I say, “I got a million dinar and I’ll leave it here for a year,” a million extra dinar.  And they say, “Okay, then I’ll give you six dollars,” then I made a guaranteed million dollars before I even left the money there, and I’m gettin’ interest.  If they said they can give me seven dollars or eight dollars, then look how much you’re already made just ‘cause the rate changed, and then you’re getting interest on that.  That makes sense to me.  I don’t now about anybody else, but I’d do it.  

Okay, so that’s the cap we went over, contracts, negotiating, and...I’m just gonna say this part right now ‘cause nobody told me what to say, nobody gave us the criteria yet or anything else, so.  I’d try and negotiate everything, ‘cause it’s all about the money, okay?  To me it’s all about the money and, you know, creating a legacy, not just gettin’ a check and some money to go out and spend.  So all my goals, my visions are long term.  Up front, long term.  Not up front, gone tomorrow.  Up front, much as I can get, highest rate I can get for the longest time I can get.  Fees were set at 1 to 2%.  I told you guys over a year ago, a guy, we had a guy in Atlanta who was actually doing the exchanges.  He was actually doing the exchanges, I want you to understand that.  They said the fees were 2%.  The guy looked and said, “I’m not payin’ you 2%.  I’ll pay you 1%.”  He said pfff, he put 1% in the computer, and it said, “Processed.”  He didn’t even know he could do it!  He just it ‘cause the guy said it, and it said, “Processed.”  So there’s some little things out there you guys are gonna have to pay attention to and not be afraid to ask questions.  Not be afraid, hey, you know, what?  Let me just put it like this.  They got a real good commercial out, I know you guys have seen it, where the girl’s at the furniture store or the girl’s at the bank and the guy’s tryin’ to say, “Well, let’s run your credit and see what we can do.”  And she says, “I don’t think so, whatever, my credit it 803, so what else do you want to talk about, ‘cause we’re not talkin’ about that.”  But the power in the message was she had the information.  She had the information when she negoted [sic], negotiated.  You guys have the information, you just have to remember it and go in there and use it to your best ability, okay?  There’s nothing wrong with negotiating, far as I’m concerned.  Now they want you in and out as fast as possible.  They’re gonna offer you some things right off the bat.  Some of ‘em might blow your mind and some might.  Some of you, and I’m just bein’ perfectly honest, don’t have the power to negotiate because, you know, you just don’t have enough and the rate is gonna be what you get ‘cause they’re not gonna give it to everybody.  So those are things that only you would know, ‘cause I don’t know how much currency you have.  I don’t know how much of dinar or dong or, or rupiah or anything else, so you gotta work with that, okay?  So do that.  Let me see, did I leave out anything yet we were supposed to talk about?  I don’t think so, so, okay, 601.

C:  Hello!

T:  Is this your first time calling?

C:  No, it’s not.  It is not.  I thought I had lowered my hand. 

T:  Oh.  Well, I....

C:  But yeah go, go ahead and go to the next, go ahead and go to the next caller.  I thought I had lowered my hand after you had talked, said somethin’ about it.  

T:  All, all right.  

C:  [Woman in background:  No, you stay on!] 

T:  Thanks.  Bye.

C:  We really appreciate it.  Appreciate.

T:  Okay.  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Okay, appreciate you, man.  All right.

T:  All right.  Now that was real good.  This guy’s been up here 1,247 minutes.  He’s the very first caller and he did that.  I thought that was good, so.  Okay.  Jerry?

C:  Yes, Tony, good morning.

T:  Good morning.  This is your first-time call?  No, it’s not.

C:  No, it’s not my first-time caller, but I haven’t talked to you for a while, but I have a couple questions if you’d be, if you (inaudible).

T:  Okay.  You pick your best question.  What’s your best question?

C:  My best question would be (inaudible)...can you make a deposit into the bank and the bank regards that in the manner that I would be making a loan in reverse from them.

T:  Wait.  Wait.  I can’t, I can’t understand you, just, I know you’re on a speaker ‘cause you’re on the computer, but it’s a lot of noise in the background.  I can’t understand what you’re sayin’.

C:  Oh, my God.  (Unintelligible) click this off, that off.  Can you, is it any clearer now?

T:  Not much.  Move back from your speaker a little bit.

C:  Okay.  It’s a headset, sir.

T:  Okay.

C:  How’s that.

T:  All right, go ahead, I’m gonna try it.  Go ahead.

C:  All right, thank you, my friend.  What I was wondering about, and I think I read that somewhere, in, in a normal case, so like most normal cases, you deposit, you may (unintelligible) to the bank and make a loan, and you have to pay them interest.  What I’m wondering about is can I take my deposit, put it in the bank, and then they have to pay me an interest rate while they hold my money for a long time period and it’s not at risk of being market influenced?

T:  Can they pay you interest on your money while it’s not at risk?

C:  In other words, they would have the money as a loan from me.

T:  Well, no, you cannot deposit your money as a loan to the bank.

C:  Okay.  I, I, I was curious about that because if, if I, if just for instance, if I give them twenty million dollars and tell them, “You can, you can hold this twenty million dollars for ten years without me touching it, but you will pay me certain, a certain interest rate on that twenty-year period that you will have this money, but I will still have my twenty million dollars.”

T:  Well, they’re gonna offer you that.  That’s part of your negotiating.

C:  Well, good!  That, that’s, that answers my question.  That, that’s basically, I know I get some type of interest if I place my money in the bank.

T:  Yeah.

C:  What I’m curious about is the, the possibility of them using it in the market and telling me, say, “Well look, we, we changed and we invested into this and we lost, now you have nineteen million dollars, but we still payin’ you interest on the money.”  What I’m saying is that they will take the money to investing, whatever they want to do with, it doesn’t matter as long as I have a twenty-million-dollar guarantee on my money.  The same way as if I borrowed a hundred thousand dollars from the bank.

T:  I, I understand you want guaranteed...

C:  Irregardless of what I do with it, I still own that one hundred thousand dollars.

T:  ...no loss.  Yes, you want guaranteed, no loss, and you want your....

C:  Correct.

T:  Right.  Yeah.  I, I’m....

C:  Now you understanding my question.

T:  I’m pretty sure they’re gonna offer you somethin’ like that.  

C:  Great.  That’s what I was, that’s my, that’s my...

T:  Okay?

C:  ...most important question, and that’s the one that I was wondering about.

T:  But...and the stipulation in all that, guys, is they don’t mind offering, is you can’t use the money.  

C:  Correct!  

T:  You can’t take it out or anything else, so, during that period of time.  Okay.  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  Great!  So thanks, Tony, I’m gonna get off, I’m gonna get on outta the way.  Thank you.

T:  All right, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thanks.  Okay.  832, good morning.  

C:  Good afternoon, Uncle Tony, how are ya?

T:  I’m good, how are you?

C:  Doing good.  It’s 12:25 Texas Standard Time, so I’m livin’ good.  A quick question.  What determines, well actually I wanted to say this.  It does look like a good time for an RV because even the Raiders are doing good.

T:  There you go!  That’s right!  There you go!  Changing the world!

C:  What determines, there you go!  What determines the 500-million-dollar cap to the bill?  What determines that?  And you did say there was a structured payment on that.  And then I think here’s a good question for everybody, this is what was important to me.  I’m too young for an annuity, so a guaranteed monthly payment on any type of income won’t work for me as an annuity.  Do you have any suggestions of something that would pay anywhere from a 5 to 12% interest rate on a monthly basis guaranteed for the money that we deposit?

T:  Okay.  What determines the 500-million vs. the billion cap is the Powers That Be, and I don’t know who they are, so we knew they’re, they had said 500, and then we got information they were talkin’ about raising it to the billion, and I don’t have the final word on that yet.  So, there we go.

C:  But there is a structured payment on that after we reach the cap?

T:  There is a structured payment of 20, 50, and 100 years is my understanding.

C:  Okay.  

T:  Okay?  So, based on how much you have after that point.  I don’t know if there’s optionable [sic] or negotiable or, or anything else, but that’s how it was laid out.  So where you’re lookin’ for 10 to 20% or 10 to 12% a month return on something guaranteed, or a year paid out front?

C:  However.  I mean here, here’s what I’m trying to accomplish.  When you look at the bank rates right now it’s less than 1 to 2% interest on money that’s being made.  You talk to some people, they say, “Oh, man, I wouldn’t, you know, settle for anything less than 8% to 12% of my money.”  So I’m not necessarily concerned about how it pays out, but I would like to know what programs are out there for the highest interest rate.  And then we talked a couple weeks ago about Wells Fargo’s platforms, and that’s something that’s kind of guaranteed on a monthly or however they pay out, but can you give me a sense of direction on how to start doing research on those platforms?

T:  Okay.  First of all, the banks just did some training at the beginning of this month, just came out with some brand new programs with higher interest rates for you guys.  That, I mean that’s who it’s for, all right?  So, and, and the bank will be able to tell you what they offer, and there’s something they’re gonna offer to everybody, and there’s something else they’re going to offer to elite people based on the money that they have, ‘cause that’s just how it is, guys.  Again, there are bank platforms, there are private platforms, and they will pay out from weekly to monthly to yearly, but you get to decide your own payout.  They will give you their interest rates.  You can I guess Google ‘em and get as much information as you can.  You can ask your wealth manager about each bank’s particular platforms that they’re involved in, how do you get involved in them, or you can look at investment companies and opportunities and tell ‘em that’s your interest is platforms, see if they can get you to a legitimate platform.  Again, I’m telling you guys these are, they’re high risk, high reward without a doubt.  But I know there’s probably more fraudulent platforms out there than there are legitimate platforms, so be very careful.

C:  So how do we research that?  Because I, a couple weeks ago when I first heard you talk about it, I entered in “platforms” and, into Google, and there, there was nothing.  So what exactly is a platform?

T:  Oh, man.  We’d have to take up the rest of the hour just me explaining it to you.  But it, it’s trading money on a global scale, okay?  Not, not on Forex.  It’s above Forex, and it’s hundreds and millions and trillions of dollars that’s traded every day country to country, bank to bank.  Each country even has their own trader.  It’s a whole different platform, I mean well, I guess I said platform, but yeah, it’s a lot (unintelligible) to explain it, how it goes.  But, and most...well, I’ll say they, you, you gotta really be invited into all of ‘em.  I mean, there’s not one you can just walk into, so your bank guy had to get you, and even those on the streets.  But the really good ones will involve an attorney, will be completed inside a bank somewhere with notification, money wired to ‘em.  But yeah, it’s an educational process, but it is worth finding out and, and meeting the right people, okay?  It would take our whole call for me to explain it, but it’s probably the best payout you’ll ever get in your entire life, and that’s why it’s so limited to certain people.  Okay?

C:  Very good.  Well, absolutely appreciate you.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and Dallas, Dallas, Dallas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay, 410, good morning. 

C:  Hey, good morning, Tony, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ all right!  I am, I’m anxious, anxious, hoping now, well, don’t get me wrong.  Enjoy listening to you, I enjoy talking to you, but I hope this, for all our sakes, this is the last call.  Or the last official call.

T:  Me too.  I agree with you.

C:  Yeah.  I, I just wanted to ask you, I was, yeah I was wondering, I was just kind of wondering about, well, it’s what you guys were just saying about the platforms and I, well, you know what?  I’m not even gonna get into that ‘cause you said that would take up the, the rest of the call.  Let me just ask something simple that might apply to everybody.  As far as like, like the banks, per se, like one of the things I know I’m thinking about doing this weekend, like I have accounts with Wells Fargo, Chase, and Bank of America, but I don’t have a relationship with, with a wealth manager.  So is there any advice that you could, you could give with maybe starting a relationship or setting up a relationship at, with a wealth manager this late in the game or this close to possibly the RV happening?

T:  Is there any, say it one more time?  Is there any way?

C:  I was just asking what would be, what would be the best way to go about maybe connecting with a wealth manager right now because like, I know like I, you know, I listen to some of the callers, and I’ve had some of the same luck that they’ve had.  Like I go to the bank and I, you know, I ask them about the currencies and, you know, it’s always the same things, “Oh, we don’t trade that here, we don’t exchange that here,” I mean.  So I was just kind of wondering what would be the best way to start like, you know, talking to a wealth manager and just letting him know like, “Hey, you know I have this currency, you know.  This may be re, revaluing....”

T:  Yep.  The best way is, is still what you guys are going through right now.  You walk in, you tell ‘em, “Hey, I just want to leave my name and number.  Somethin’ comes across your desk, give me a call.”  And you don’t even have to mention dinar.  I, I’m, “I, I got some information on the dong, on the rupiah, on, on this, you know, in my business circles, and I know it’s about to transform, and when it does I’m gonna have five million dollars, six million dollars.  Nothin’ to do with dinar, somethin’ I’m doin’ with another country.  So what I’d like to do is get a phone number, somebody I can contact that can work this with me immediately.”  They’ll give you that.  No problem.  I’m not talkin’ about a global currency reset, you’re not in there talkin’ about the dinar and it’s gonna be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.  You’re talkin’ about some other foreign currency that you deal with in your business or opportunity, and, you know, you’re gettin’ ready to do a transaction with them, that’s all.  And that’s all they really need to know until the time.  But say, “When I do, I’m gonna have, you know, a million dollars.  I want to know where to put it.  Five million dollars, I mean, who would I talk to about this?”  They’ll give you a name and number, and that’s all you really want until you get the word and you call ‘em up!  You want them to have yours...

T:  ...you’d have theirs!  I mean, that’s what I would do!  Okay?

C:  Yeah.  Now, I wanted, I wanted to ask you about contract rates.  I know that we talked about, you know, asking for the contract rate, but is there, I know at one point there was multiple contract rates.  Is that still the case, or is there just one contract, or is it just one contract rate now?

T:  No.  There is a...level of contract, I mean there are contract rates, okay?  So let’s say there, there are two rates on the screen.  But in negotiating, they don’t have to give you that entire rate, they could give you half of that.  They could give you a tenth of that, you know?  But they know they have that there to play with and divide it up whichever way they want to.  There’s nothing saying everybody that gets the contract rate has to get $6.25, $6.75, or $9.00.  They could give something in between there.

C:  So I’m makin’ the statement like, “I’m here to exchange for, for the China contract rate,” would not apply at this junction anymore?

T:  No, I would still see what the contract rate is!  You know?!  Nothin’ beats a failure....

C:  Nothing, nothing beats a failure but a try.

T:  That’s right!  So hey!  Well, what rate.  So, I’ll tell you this.  This is what I was told a long time ago, and this is what I was told this morning, just so you guys know, from bank people.  When you go into the bank and you get started and they give you a rate and say, “Well, this is what the rate says, but I’m not sure it’s right,” print that rate out.  Say, “I want a print screen of that right now.  Let me see it.  Print it out.”  Because the time it takes for them to go make three or four calls or go to their other boss and say, “Hey, this is way too much money,” and they come back and the rate has gone down, you lost hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars and say, “No, this is the rate she gave me, or he gave me, or whatever it is.”  So it was highly recommended on any day you in fact get that screen shot printed out so, at that time.  We’ve gone through that four or five times already with the rupiah, people going in.  There’s a live rate there.  By the time all the approvals went through, the rate was gone.  Now I have people who actually got paid off of it, and some didn’t, and they missed it a couple of times ‘cause that teller or that exchanger couldn’t believe the rate, and the time it took to convince them, “Oh, it’s a good rate,” the rate went away.  If these are lives rates and you see ‘em on Forex or they’re out there goin’ up and down, then that’s what I want to get, that printout of that live rate as soon as I start talking to you.  Okay?

C:  I heard that.

T:  All right.

C:  Yeah, I’ve been, I’ve been trying to, I’ve been trying to figure out how I’m gonna be one of these lucky ones to walk in when, as these rate screens are changing, and, and, and, you know, get in there when the rate is high like with what, what you’ve talked about before with some people who’ve exchanged already.  But....

T:  Well, we’ll see!

C:  (Unintelligible).  Well the last, last question.  I know you said at one point November 3rd or November 5th, one of those dates, was like our back-wall date.  Is that still the case or we’re no longer in a window anymore?

T:  No, those were still good dates!

T:  All right?

C:  Sounds good.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.  Vegas?

C:  I’ll just say...oh yeah!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I’ll definitely see you there!

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.  Okay, 352, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  I’m not gonna ask you how you are...

T:  Wait, wait, hold on.

C:  ...because you’re, you’re gonna tell us about twenty times this morning.

T:  That’s right.  But let me say this real quick before I forget.

C:  And I, I want....

T:  Hold on a second.  Hold on one second.  I should’ve did it before I clicked on your name, so it’s my fault.  So, guys, there are people involved in platforms, so I want to pass this message on to you.  They said there are only five platforms currently taking new clients, and that ends for this year tomorrow.  Minimum is one hundred million at the moment, and, and we’ve discussed that, a hundred million to get into these, really legitimate, and it’s by invite only, but I didn’t know today was the last day for this year.  But it’s okay, ‘cause hopefully you guys will still have money next year, so.  All right, go ahead 352, I’m sorry.  

C:  Okay, I, I, I want to ask some non-conversational questions, but I do have a confession to make.  I went and read somebody else’s blog site on Dinar Gurus, and they said this thing isn’t going down without this happening.  And that is how could the RV, how could you RV without Anti-Money Laundering Law, the Terrorist Law, the Investment Law, the National Unity Card, the Customs and Tarriffs Law, the ISX, whatever the hell that is, printing the fifty dollar, the 50,000 and the 100,000K notes, National Guard Law, Iranian influence in ridding the ISS.  And I thought, well, there’s enough problems there that one of ‘em’s maybe has gotta be effective or affecting this thing.  Does your, have you got an opinion about that?

T:  Yes, sir, I do.  

C:  Any one, any one of those....

T:  I do have an opinion about it.  I got an opinion about all of ‘em.  First of all, they’ve had those laws printed up, announced, in the mosque, in the news everywhere, so many of those already have passed, already have been voted on, so somebody’s talking something months ago.  Even on Wednesday I told everybody, I mean the Investment Law had passed, the National Guard Law had passed, and the Bank Protection Law had passed, and it was supposed to have been in the Gazette yesterday if not today.  Anti-Money Laundering passed a month, month and a half ago, so all that’s old news for somebody who’s not being, keeping up with the details of what’s really going on, passing all that on to you.  Iranian influence....

C:  Well, you didn’t (inaudible).

T:  Wait!  Wait, let me finish.  Iranian influence is gonna be there yesterday, it’s there today, and it’s gonna be there tomorrow, RV or no RV.  Why?  Because half of the Iraqi government and, is influence by Iran, has been since Maliki’s been there, and all his cohorts are not gone.  Half of their country is influenced by Iran, so that’s not gonna change.  It’s just the other half is influenced by the US, ‘cept Russia’s trying to get in there.  Okay.  ISIS.  Part of the process of getting rid of ISIS is giving people money so it’ll change the economy so they can start enjoying their life so they will help get rid of ISIS, okay?  How many rich people do you know want to go out in the street and fight?  None of ‘em.  How many people who have hot water, air conditioning, food on the table, clean clothes on their back want to go out and fight over what?  Nothing!  ‘Cause that’s what they’re fighting for.  So now let’s give it to ‘em.  Let’s give them the good life that they’re fighting for, affects all of our economy.  If it affects Iraq, guess what?  It will spread around.  Their only fear is that they will find out that people really like this democracy thing where we get to vote, where we have a say so, where we get to be equals and our economy gets to work.  That’s the real fear, ‘cause once it does then all the rest of that, “Hey, wait, this isn’t so bad!  You know?  I got milk in the refrigerator, I got bread in the cupboard, you know, I got meat on the table, and I got a job ‘cause my economy is thriving and other countries are investing in what we’re doing, and this is a pretty good life.  I don’t think I need to be, you know, running up and down the street shootin’ guns and, and hidin’ in ditches and, and in blown-up buildings.”  So all those things you listed are currently and have been addressed.

C:  Well, you know, I just...

C:  ...I got, I got caught in the bathroom Wednesday when I would’ve asked you this question, but I ask those questions specifically for the people that are listening because I’m sure they come up on other gurus that have reasons why this thing’ll never happen, and yet they’re months old, years old, or whatever they are in your reflection, and it makes us feel good that we can read your, listen to this blog and not have to worry about all these other guys’ doubts and fears.  So that’s...

C:  ...why I asked the question.  I have...

C:  ...another quickie.  I got a quickie.  For those people that had put in reserves and have been clamored on by the US government, what do, what do you think ever happened to the money that we’ve put into the, to hold the, the reserve money that we put in?  Did it go to the Treasury, or where did it happen to go?

T:  My understanding is all...

C:  ‘Cause I’m sure they....

T:  ...their accounts have been frozen, so it’s probably sittin’ in place.  Everything I read, that’s what it said.  That’s what I read, okay?  So if they went in and requested all those accounts be frozen, still be frozen until that case is resolved, which could be the next ten years for all we know.  Take ten years, and it could be ten months, ten days, but it depends on them.  You know, this could be announced and ninety days later it’s all released and, and, and it becomes a whole different situation, somebody else has got a whole bunch of problems, and, and you know, you guys who, who are involved in it, could be in court the next ten years, I don’t know.  But I tell you what I would do, I, I’d monitor it, I’d watch it, see what happens when, you know, because the, it will be out there.  Until that day, I’d take my money and make some money.

C:  Well, thanks to you I did have another plan, so it, I accounted for that.  But in any case, what I want to tell you, Tony, is for me and all the other guys listening on this, I’m 84 years old, and I just wanted to tell you that for a guy my age, you’ve certainly lessened the anxiety that I would’ve exper--, injected into this thing over the last few years, and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

T:  Well, thank you, sir.  I appreciate you bein’ here, being part of it, and that’s our goal, and, and that’s what we were here for.  You know, initially that’s what I was asked to come on here for.  “Hey, man, it’s gonna take a week, we can help some people through this ‘cause, you know, you understand it better than most when we got into it.”  And I said, “Okay, I got a week.”  And, you know, it was five-and-a-half years ago, so, but here we are.  All right, but thank you, I appreciate it.  Vegas?

C:  Well, we’re thank, we’re thankful to have you.  Thanks again.

T:  All right.  All right.  Okay, then, 707, good morning.  I mean 770, sorry.  770?  Nope?  Okay.  773, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?  

C:  I’m good.  I tried to star 2 and put my hand down, but I guess it didn’t work, so I’ll bow out and let you go to the next person. 

T:  All right, thank you!  Okay.  So, anybody else want to put their hand down right now?  Star 2?  Put your hand down?  Let me see if that worked.  Nope, guess not!  Okay.  406, good morning.  406?

C:  Yes, Tony.

T:  Yes.  Good morning!

C:  Hi!  I was tryin’ to put my hand down, but I didn’t succeed.  I don’t know why!  But anyhow, in a way, I think it’s kind of unfair for the people who go out of their way to go out of their way to get on your call.  I do it three times a week.  I’m lucky if I get on once every two months so, you know, in a way it’s not fair.  But....

T:  For them to put their hand down?  Wait, wait, wait.  What’s not fair?

C:  It’s not fair for those people that try so hard to get on the phone to talk to you and don’t.  They get disconnected, you never get to ‘em or whatever, and then you say, “Hey, I don’t care how hard you tried to get to talk to me, put your hand down, go away!”  

T:  No, that’s not what I said. 

C:  To me that’s not fair.  

T:  Well, that’s not what I said.  What we said was, okay, a lot of people have sent texts in, letters, and even this morning with Pam sayin’, “Hey, it’s the same people get on the call all the time.”  And there’s a bunch of people here, believe me.  I have 500 people that call in every time, ‘cause that’s how many it takes.  It takes 500 call-ins.  So we got 30,000 on the call, but I have 500 call in.  And then, ‘cause people just want to hear it on the phone, and I have 70 to 90 people who raise their hand and say they have a question every time.  So I try and go, and I try to be fair and say, “Hey, this guy’s been on this call for fifteen hundred minutes, I don’t know how he’s doin’ it, seven hundred minutes, six hundred minutes, but the actual system puts you in order in the order that you raised your hand!  So he’s the first one, second one, third one.  They’ve been here for ten hours, twelve hours.  I mean, I can’t sit on the phone that long.  I don’t have two or three phones to do that with.  Some people just do it.  So I try to be fair and go straight down the line.  This guy’s been sittin’ here on hold for eight hours, I mean, I guess he has somethin’ he wants to say or not!  But it’s the same people over and over and over, whether they decided this is how I’m gonna spend my day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on hold waitin’ for Tony to come on this call.  Whether, some people complain that, “Hey, well they can do that, they don’t have jobs or they work on a different shift or they do that.”  I can’t control all that.  What I can do is what I did, say, “Hey, if you’ve been on, can you put your hand down so we can get some first-time people on with good questions.”  And that’s what I say.  I didn’t say just hang up.  Right?

C:  Well, anyhow, all I’m sayin’ is this.  Here’s an idea that I think would work.  Do not open the phone lines on the call where you can get on to talk until a half hour before the show’s gonna start.  That way everybody has an equal chance.

T:  Well, actually the system doesn’t even let me in until fifteen minutes before the show starts, so I don’t know how you guys get on hold all that time.  They just dial a phone number.  But the system doesn’t even let me in until fifteen minutes before the show starts.  And when I bring it up, you’re just there!  Okay?

C:  Okay.  My wife wants to ask you a question.

C:  Yeah, I just, I just wonder with us sending troops into Iraq, how, how can anything happen that’s good out of it?

T:  With us sending troops into Iraq or now you’re talkin’ about Syria?

C:  Well, they said Syria and Iraq.  I saw on the news that they’ll be, you know, on the, on the border, advisors, and some ground troops on the border, Iraq and Syria. 

T:  Okay.  First of all, they’re sending less than 50 troops into Syria, less than 50, to advise on certain missions and to get certain intel going forward.  At this moment, today, it’s less than 50.  They’ve already told you, and, and Defense Secretary’s come out and said, “From this day forward, whether you guys like it or not, hear it or not, some people in Iraq will be put in harm’s way because they have to do that as part of the training, helping, and maneuver and get these things done.”  What we have to realize, whether you guys like it or not, Russia is puttin’ troops into Syria for a reason.  Iran is now puttin’ troops in there for a reason, and what they’re doing in Iraq, and the reason is they don’t want US influence in those areas.  We want influence in those areas.  We can’t have the people we’ve been handing little guns to try and out think guys who are military leaders like we are.  So our first option is, well, let’s put somebody in there to think for them now.  Just think for them, and see can we change the tide.  And if that doesn’t work, that 50 will have to change to 500, eventually change to 5,000, but that is definitely the direction it’s heading in.  The only difference is we are moving at a slower pace about it because of...not the time of year but the time of our administration, if you guys can understand that, and the things that would happen.  No President wants to go out starting a war.

C:  Okay, well thank you so much for the explanation.

C:  Thank you.

T:  So, all right.

C:  Thank you.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  So we’ll see then.  Thank you!

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, bye.  Okay.  That works for me.  All right, 208.

C:  Oh, is that me?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  All right!  My question is, could you clarify, or is it your understanding level, I should say, that with the global reset that debts of each country is to be forgiven?

T:  No, debts of each country are not to be forgiven.  That is not my understanding at all.  Iraq’s debts were forgiven to increase the value of the dinar so it could be used as a foundation for the Global Currency Reset, which will change everybody else’s valuation of their currency, which will let them pay off some debts a whole lot quicker.  Everybody’s debts are not forgiven, no.

C:  Okay.  So that bein’ the case then, just take the United States with our 17 trillion, your, or the 18 trillion, almost 19 trillion.  Is, is strictly the trillions of dinar that we have in the, I guess the Treasury right now, to be able to eventually pay off that debt?  Is, is that your understanding?

T:  That’s what happened during the Clinton Administration with Kuwait.  That money was used to pay off the debt and give us a, a balance.  Again, and we enjoyed life doin’ that.  Will that happen during the next administration?  Yes.  Will it happen overnight?  No, because they can’t explain it to the American people how we had 16 trillion in debt on Monday and zero on Friday.  So it will happen over a period of time.  Already in the last year, last two years, our debt has been brought down, and that’s what the administration’s not being given credit for.  We’ve already cut the debt in half already.  Even though it’s still being broadcast as 16 trillion, it actually is not and has been cut down and will continue being cut down.  This will make a difference, and all the people out there will see it, the economy got better, jobs got better, business start growing so we could pay the debt down not realizing this is what made it happen.

C:  Okay.  And with that, not realizing what made it happen, I would suppose the IMF making a, some kind of a communication that a Global Currency Reset had taken place is not gonna happen.

T:  My understanding from two people this morning, and I haven’t seen it, is in Australia last night Christine Lagarde said something about a global currency going into effect after the close of market today.

C:  Wow.  Okay, so....

T:  Now, I didn’t see that, and I didn’t get the article yet, but I did get it from two different people, and, telling me that that happened in Australia last night, so.  I haven’t seen it yet.

C:  Wow.  Okay.  Well then that’s gotta mean something.  Okay, Tony, I appreciate the....

T:  Well, it’s gotta mean that somebody needs to go out there and find it and verify it and get back to me, but yes.  Okay.  Thanks.

C:  Okay.  All right.  All right, well thanks, Tony, I do appreciate so much, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  Okay, 574.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15 pt.2

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:49 pm

C:  Hello, Tony, is that me?

T:  That is you!  How are you?

C:  Oh, great!  I’m wonderful, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic.

C:  Well, I am superfantastic, too.  I have a statement and a quick question, if I may.

C:  Just wanted to thank you and Pam and RayRen and all of the mods and all of the intel people.  We’ve been in this over five-and-a-half years, and I’ve listened to you the whole time, followed you the whole time, and I just think you do a fabulous job and I wanted to say thank you.  And I know people say that all the time, but I, I haven’t talked to you, so this is like real exciting for me.

T:  Okay!

C:  My question is, on the Zimbabwe, we bought 500-trillion-dollar notes twice, and then we bought five 100-trillion dollar notes.  Now, it, if I heard you right, they’re accepting the 100-trillion dollar notes, but what about the 500-trillion-dollar notes, are there, are they just gonna be antiques or, or should we just take them when we go to our exchange, or what would you suggest?

T:  I suggest you take ‘em with you to your exchange, and my understanding was they were doing the Zim in hundred-thousand-dollar increments.  Or hundred trillion, trillion notes, okay?  Increments.  So two fives equal a hundred, right?

C:  Well, a 500-trillion-dollar note is more than a, the 100-trillion-dollar note.  My question is these are single notes.  We bought two, we bought one 500-trillion-dollar note....

T:  Oh, yeah, 500, wait.  We had 50-trillion notes, and we had 100-trillion notes.  And you’re sayin’ you have 500-trillion notes.

C:  Yes.

T:  Well, I would think they would taken ‘em if you have ‘em, but I didn’t see ‘em out there.  We had 50 trillion and 100 trillion.  

T:  Now you say you have 500 trillion.

C:  Yes.  This was bought back in 2014, and then we bought the 100-trillion-dollar note because I did listen to you when you said the 100-trillion-dollar note would be acceptable.  That’s why I was questioning will they accept 500-trillion-dollar notes.  So you say just take it to the exchange and see what they do, right?

T:  That’s what I would do, ‘cause nothin’ beats a failure but a try!  So.

C:  Right, exactly.  And that, that is so, too, and I, I take notes every time you’re on, and you just do an awesome job and I’m so tickled that I actually got to talk to you.  So thank you so much, and God bless you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  We hope to see you there.

T:  All right, thank you!  We really appreciate it.  

T:  Hope to see you there, too.  Okay.  Okay.  919, good morning.  919?  

C:  Hey, Tony.  Hey, Tony, can you hear me?  

T:  I can hear you!  How are you?

C:  Hey, I thought I put my hand down.  But I want to ask you a quick question.

C:  I hope you are doing well.  What makes you think this is it for real?  I mean I, I’m hoping, because I just lost my job this week, so I’m really hoping this is it for real.  I’ve been listening to the whole call, and, you know, it’s a grieving process if this is our last call with you.  But on the other side, I really hope it’s our last call with you!

T:  You (unintelligible) but.

C:  What, what makes, what...what makes this different?  

T:  Let me think.  What would make this different?  I, I don’t know.  Gettin’ a, a higher level.  Well, I don’t know if that’s true, either, ‘cause they’ve all thought it was gonna go in the past.  I guess I would look at the action of them.  I guess I would look at the level, the lower level of the information coming out and what’s being presented, where I knew they would wait ‘til the very last moment to share it with those people, ‘cause they could truly just walk off their job and say, “I’m outta here.  This is true, I’m done!”  Which none of ‘em have done yet, so.  The meetings that are taking place, and the fact that everything is, is done!  I mean I, I just can’t see anything else to hold it back.  And not based on what they’re saying, again, but the actions that they’re taking, the positions that they’re putting themselves into.  The, the dates are falling closer together with, with no change.  So I guess it’s, it’s a couple of different things, and last but not least is I’m just hoping like God it’s over!  That’s all, I hope, just God, you know, that, that it’s over.  ‘Cause I can’t see anything to stop it, that’s all.  What?

C:  I’m gonna miss your voice.  You know I’m, it’s almost like we’ve become family over the last four years listening to you three times a week, so I don’t know what I’m gonna fill that gap with, but truthful, truth be known, I don’t mind filling that gap with some money!

T:  There you go!  Some shopping time, huh?  You’re enjoyin’ time on the beach and say, “Oh, yeah, it’s Tony time!  Glad I don’t have to hear him no more!  I’m gonna have a drink!”  

C:  And I will see you in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you!  Have a great day.  All right.

C:  You, too.  Bye.

T:  Okay.  772, good morning.  772?

C:  Hello!

T:  Hello!

C:  Are you there?

T:  I’m here!

C:  Yeah.  Wow, we’re on! 

T:  Yes, you are on!  How are you?

C:  I, well, I’m, I’m doin’ very well, and, now I have to tell you that I’ve been on before, but it’s been quite a while, so tell me what, tell me what to do, make the call.

T:  Okay.  What, what’s your question?

C:  My question is that...I’m...the observation is that I’m, I’m really pleased, and I’m sure we all are, that this thing is finally coming to bear fruit.  And the, it’s a simple question but I know you know a direct answer.  The, the types of interest rate that they will be offering in reference to, you know the, the levels of money that will be out there is, is, have you gotten any feedback on that, or is it just normal interest that a bank is being offered?

T:  It’s not normal interest.  I know it’s higher than normal, and that’s why they were briefing ‘em on training, in training them on who to offer it to and not.  And it was sayin’ we have some new VIP or elite customers about to join us and these are the rates that they are gonna be offering.  So that’s how it was explained to them.

C:  Okay, well what I’m curious about is the type of interest.  Compounded daily, monthly?  You know.

T:  I have no idea.  I, I have no idea.

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  We, we didn’t go into depth.  I didn’t even get the amounts on the interest.  I know there were new programs being designed and, and implemented strictly for you guys.  

C:  Cool!

C:  Okay, well, I was just curious. Interest, you know, it’s a big, that’s a big deal, so.  I mean, we’ve even gotta get down to the minute part of, of that when we get in to do our exchange.

T:  You do!  And remember, it’s negotiable, okay?

C:  That’s a biggie!

T:  That’s right!

C:  Okay, and, and thank you very much for pulling me through.  And I’m partial to Raleigh, Raleigh, Raleigh.

T:  All right!

C:  But you guys can go to Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Well, I want to be in Raleigh, too, so thank you very much (inaudible).

C:  Yes, sir.  Thank you.

T:  All right.  All right, 718, good morning.

C:  Good morning.

T:  How are you?

C:  Fine, how are you?  Let me take you off the speaker.

C:  Okay.  I’m confused, Tony, with how they are counting the money up.  Are they saying that you...let me see how I’m gonna put this question.  Do my dinars have to amount to a certain amount before or after...the RV.

T:  As far as the cap?  The cap?

C:  Yes.

T:  Okay.  This, this is my understanding.  You can get, if you get the contract rate, you can only get 50 million dinar at the contract rate, okay, or the 20, Pam, anyway.  One of ‘em was 50--I can’t even remember now--and it, and the other one was 20.  So maybe the dinar was 20 million at the contract rate or the dong was 50 million at the contract rate.  Everything above that you would get at the regular rate.  But that’s so they could spread the contract rate out to some other people.  With the Zim, when they say they want to cap it at 500 million US dollars or a billion US dollars, wherever it’s at, that was my understanding was gonna be the cap there in the US dollars.  

C:  Okay.  Because that, maybe I’m just bein’ dumb to the fact.  I didn’t understand whether you had to have like 50 million’s worth of dinars in order to get the contract rate.

T:  The contract rate.  I don’t know what the minimum amount is.  Each bank, well let me tell you.  Well each bank is gonna set their own criteria ‘cause it’s gonna be theirs to give out.  So one of the people doing the exchange said, “Look, this is what they told me.”  He said, “Look, you can give this to twenty people.  You need to choose who those twenty people are.”  He can give his to thirty people; he’s gonna choose who those thirty people is.  I mean at, at their level, this person can give it out to ten people, because they have to have multiple people.  They can’t have one person making that decision.  So when you go to sit down, that person’s gotta look and see, “Okay, do they have enough.”  I mean, I don’t know what the criteria was, again, to start with, and then how much of it do I want to give them?

C:  Okay.  And my other question, and then that’s it, is this, this is just an example now.  Let’s say I have 20 million dollars.  I should take 10 of that million and set it aside for taxes, right?

T:  That’s what I would do!

C:  You said fifty?

T:  Fifty percent!

C:  Yeah.  Okay!

C:  Okay, thank you very much.

T:  So you got 20.  So I’d take 5 million and I would absolutely put that 5 million to work, hopefully, in case that 50 percent turned to 60%, I can borrow ten over there.  But I put that to work.  I don’t need that money.  I don’t need it to live, do anything with.  This is my future, my children’s future, this is my legacy to start with.  I’d take that other 5 million dollars, and I’d still live off it.  I’d buy the things I need to do, pay off what I need to do, and even once I’ve done that, I can put that to work, ‘cause I need my money makin’ money.  Now, if the taxes aren’t 50%, I didn’t need that whole 10 million to pay off the taxes, what’ll I do with it?  I put it over there in that working group!  I don’t need my money sittin’ idly by lookin’ at me.  I need it working, ‘cause I’m working so my money needs to work.  I start spending money when that working money makes money.  That’s the money I can spend freely, ‘cause it never touches my base that I’m working with.  That’s my money’s money.  Let me go spend that if I need to do somethin’, but I keep this money working.

C:  Okay, now, I, I don’t want to say Vegas, Vegas, because I’m, I’m not able to get around.  But I do want to say RV, RV because I’m 71, 71.  

T:  Okay!

T:  All right, thank you.  All right.  Okay!  Okay, 916, good morning.  I know I can say good morning to you.  

C:  Good morning, Tony.  Why is it you keep ignoring the fact the RV cannot happen until the reconciliation conference is completed?

T:  Why is that?

C:  It’s part of the plan.

T:  Oh, so when’s that supposed to happen.

C:  Mid-December.

T:  So is that when all this is gonna happen, we have to wait ‘til mid-December?

C:  You’ve gotta wait ‘til after the conference takes place and it’s successful.  

T:  Okay.  And you know this how?

C:  Ask your friend Winston.

C:  He, he knows some of the same people.

T:  All right, thank you!  Appreciate it.  All right.

C:  ‘Kay.

T:  Okay, 775, good morning.  

C:  Hi, Tony!

T:  Hi!  How are you?

C:  Let me get you off speaker.  Okay.  I was reading an article, as you know we do...

T:  Yep.

C:  ...about, about the, the Russians entering into a 3-billion-dollar contact, contract on a platinum mine with Zimbabwe, and were, the article also went on to say--and this is an article out of Zimbabwe--the article went on to say that the US is furious about that and threatening sanctions.  If that does indeed occur, what impact if any will it have on Zimbabwe exchange?

T:  Well, hopefully we will have already completed the ex, exchange before it occurred and they could put all those sanctions on ‘em, so, I don’t know, ‘cause I don’t know what those sanctions would be.  I don’t know how close they are to completin’ that.

C:  All right.  So it’s, it’s an up in the air, it’s another, it’s another plan, it’s another Plan C or something, A,B,C,D. 

T:  Well, I don’t know, again, that that would affect, you know, the RV, the GCR, or anything else.  That would just be something with Zimbabwe.

C:  Okay.  All right.  Well, in addition to thanking you and all of the usuals--Winston and the mods and the transcribers and so forth--I would also like to thank the many callers with their excellent questions, because I have certainly benefitted from those, and even though I consider myself to be, well, at least MENSA considers me to be pretty bright, I couldn’t think up half the questions that some of the people do, and I just, I appreciate all the callers in this group as well.  So God bless us all, and go RV.  And Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you!  All right.  Okay.  615, good morning.  615?  Okay.  843, good morning.

C:  843?

T:  843!  Yes.

C:  Yeah, this is, am I on?

T:  Yeah, you are!

C:  Oh, okay!  I’m sorry.  Hey, Tony, it’s good to talk to you.  Question, good question today.  Well...kind of loss for words right now, but...

T:  Okay.  Hold that thought.

C:  ...but I, you know, I feel honored to really talk to you, to be able to, well hang on, let me just say this.

C:  Thank you.  Thank you, man.  I really appreciate you bein’ here for us, and, and, that’s all I can really say right now.

T:  All right, thanks!  You say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

C:  Vegas, brother, Vegas.  Vegas

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.  Okay, 702.  

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning!

C:  Hey, Tony, can you elaborate on what that guy was tryin’ to say?

T:  No, ‘cause I don’t know what he was tryin’ to say.  

C:  Oh, okay.  All right, Tony, can you go over the Sweet program, is that pretty good for us?

T:  The Sweet Program?

C:  Yeah, isn’t there like a Sweet Program at the banks?  Is that what it’s called, the Sweet Program?

T:  I do, but it, it, it doesn’t benefit you, it benefits the bank!

C:  Oh, I thought a long time ago you talked about that.  The Sweet Program, you get in it and they put your money in it, and then they, you can make money off of it?

T:  They can make money off of it!

C:  Okay, but we don’t.  Okay.  

T:  No.

C:  All righty, well....

T:  Not unless you’re in a, a position to buy a bank, which a lot of you are gonna be, you just don’t know it, but anyway.  Yeah, it, it’s a program where the bank makes money nightly, not you.

C:  Oh, okay.  All righty!  Well, okay.  Thanks a lot, Tony, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  And I’m Dominic from Vegas.  I hope you get here.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  All righty.

T:  All right.  Okay, 405, good morning.  405?  Nope?  Okay.  832, good morning.  832?  Okay.  Wooo, there was too much goin’ on there anyway.  409, good morning.

C:  Yes, how are you doin’?

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Can you hear me?

C:  Yes, Tony, I was just wondering, they issued some new cards in the United States about a mon ago.  Did you hear anything about that?

T:  Yeah, they, they issued new cards with the, the chips in ‘em.

C:  Right.

T:  Yep.  Yep!

C:  I was curious to know, was that for planning to the RV?

T:  Had nothin’ to do with the RV.  I’m sure it has somethin’ to do with the banking system and security and all the hacking and everything that’s been going on.  But nothing to do with the RV itself, no.

C:  Oh, okay.  Okay.  That’s the only question that I had, ‘cause I got kinda elated when I heard that on the news, so.  I’m gonna say I appreciate you, man, and everything you do.  You’re well educated and inform us to what’s going on, and I’m gonna say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so we all can go, and hopefully this’ll be our weekend.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  All right, 540, good morning.

C:  Good morning, you hear me?

C:  Yes, sir.  Good to talk to you, Tony.  I just got down out of a tree.  But....

T:  Oh!

C:  I’ve been bear huntin’ here.  I was gonna ask you, a long time I heard that we was supposed to ask for a IQN instead of a IQD.  I ain’t heard nothin’ in a long time about that.  Is that still on when you go to do your exchange?  I know the exchange word’s real critical, but do you say IQN too with it?  Can you hear me?

T:  I heard you, I’m just tryin’ to decide what to tell you!

C:  Well, everybody says IQD, and a long ago they said IQN, you know what I’m saying?

T:  I do.  I, I do.  I’m just tryin’ to decide if I want to open up a can of worms or not.  So...well, guys, this is what I would do.  I would say, “Hey, can you give me the rate on the IQD and then give me the rate on the IQN so I can tell you which one I want to exchange for?”

C:  Okay.  Which one is better than the other?  Is there one better than the other?

T:  Yes, there is, that’s why I just gave you the two options!

C:  Well, I, I, you know, a year ago everybody talked about the IQN, but now you don’t ever hear nothin’ about it, you know?  And, and I, it was just in my mind, and I know the word ex--, you know, exchange is critical in this thing, and I just, I ain’t heard it in so long, I just double, doubled myself here, right?

T:  Yes.  So I just gave you a very good inside tip.  Again.  Without me...

T:  ...being too blatant about it, okay?

C:  Yes, sir, and I thank you.  And one other thing is, is China really pushing this thing to go through, making the US push this to go through?

T:  I don’t think that China’s making the US do anything, okay?  I think everybody has come to the point or the position right now that they are all willing to do it.

T:  It’s in, you know, but guys, we hear that, we’ve been hearing that for five years.  “China’s doing this, China’s doing that, China’s forcing the US, China gave the US 48 hours, they gave ‘em 72 hours, they’re gonna sell all of the bonds, you know, at a dollar apiece, fifty cent on the market.”  None of it has ever happened.  They’re not makin’ the US do anything.  They all come in...

C:  Yeah.

T: ...agreement at a certain time to make this happening, and my understanding is that is where we are right now.

C:  Okay.  Well, Tony, I want to thank you for everything you’re doin’ for us, and the team there, and I appreciate it.  And you have a good day there, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas to you there, sir.  Maybe I’ll see you out there.  

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  832, good morning.  

C:  Hello?

T:  Hi!  How are you?

C:  Hi!  Are you there?

T:  How are you?  Yes, I’m here!

C:  Well, I have been trying, again for so long, and anyway, I first off want to thank you and the entire team, oh, shoot, my TV just came back on.  Hang on a second.  And for all of, for everything that you’ve done, and especially for the last hint.  And it’s been a long hard road.  My husband died two years ago, and he, well he’s not gonna be privy, unfortunately, to realize that the investments will pay off, and it will be for generations to come.  The question that I have is when they’re talking about investing in 50 million to 100 million and going on out many generations, basically, or 100 year I should say, 50 years and 100 years, I’m at retirement, and there is a mission that I need to take care of before I leave, and yet I want to set aside for family and eight grandchildren.  So how do you no, negotiate with investors when you’re, when you have certain strategies that you need to take care of, and how are you reassured that they’re giving you the best that they can under your scenario?

T:  Okay.  First of all, I’m sorry to hear about your husband, so...

T:  ...and I wish he could’ve made it like so many others in, in order to see this come true.  Okay.  If you get to a 50-year or 100-year payout, you got a whole lot of money.  Whole lot of money, so money should not be a, a problem for you at any point.  Second thing--if they don’t change it after I say this, I don’t know--but if they give you a 20-, 50-, or 100-year payout, you can always sell that payout, okay?  For cash right up front, and just say let somebody else deal with that and, you know.  Matter of fact, I know a guy told me he’s gonna be tryin’ to buy every one of ‘em that he can buy, you know?  I mean, of course they buy ‘em at, at a discount, so you have to negotiate that part of it.  Third thing is...go ahead?

C:  Can you explain that a little, in, can you explain what you just said little, in a little bit more detail?

T:  Okay, I got a, I got a...I’ll get, I get a 50-year payout, and they say, “What we’re gonna do is we’re gonna pay you 20 million dollars a year for the next 50 years,” okay?  So as I (unintelligible), so it’s 100 million dollars?  Or, I mean a billion dollars.  So it’s a billion dollars over the next 50 years.  There are companies out there who will buy that billion dollars from you for 600 million, 500 million.  They’re gonna try and low ball you first, say, “I’ll give you 400 million right up front.” Things like that.  But that’s somethin’ you would have to negotiate, ‘cause you want your money right up front.  Now, a problem with that, just so you guys may know, and you’ll have to ask somebody, you may have to pay tax on that money, too, which makes it even less.  But people say, “I’m not worried about the next 50 years ‘cause I only got 5 more to live, 10 more to live, and I want my money now!  My money and I know I want it now, right?”  J.G. Wentworth, in case you guys didn’t know.  So that’s an option that you have.  Again, I would think if you got a 50-year payout you could structure that to take care of your family for the next 50 years.  

C:  Well, I guess my perspective....

T:  To take care of whoever.  Go ahead.

C:  My perspective is, I would say offer different plans for people at different decade age ranges.  If I only wanted a 20- or 30-year payout, why couldn’t they give people who are already retired a different benefit program compared to those who still are in their twenties, thirties, and forties?

T:  Because it’s easier, in this case, to structure a payout based on amount than it is based on individual people and their ages, their circumstances, or what they’re going through.  ‘Cause now it’s a cookie cutter, anybody, any one of those tellers can apply it and don’t even have to think about it.  

C:  That’s simplicity.

T:  “It says right here, this amount of money, this is what I do,” boom.  Everything after that is between you and them, okay?

C:  No, what I was thinking of more at the investment level for X amount of dollars level, minimum category, when, you know, when you get up there, when you want to do the investment, where it would be a lot more limited than just everybody in general.

T:  You’re talking about investing?  I’m talking about exchanging your currency, how it pays out.

C:  I’m talking about investing.  In other words, if, if they’re offerings are something, for someone, you know, that’s already retired and they have certain goals that they want to accomplish besides passing it on to their family members, etc.  What I’m understanding you to say is they’re gonna offer it depending on how much money that you’re turning in to exchange, and then they’re gonna say, “Okay, now if you leave the money here for ten years, twenty years, thirty years, whatever, then....”

T:  No, no.  No, no, hold on for a second.  First of all, you’re talking about during the bank exchange not doing the Zim, now how much you have?  And my understanding is there is a six-month, two-year, or five-year option, that’s it.  

C:  Option for what?

T:  If you wanted to get....

C:  Exchange?

T:  Yeah, for leaving your money in there for that period of time to get a higher rate.  

C:  Oh!  Okay, okay.  So it’s that low.  Okay.

T:  Yes.  And that’s only about gettin’ the higher rate or for them to give you a higher interest rate, which you can negotiate.  They may say, “Yeah, but are you gonna leave it here six months, two years, or five years?”  Those are the only options I know about.  when I’m talkin’ about 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, we were talkin’ about how you would be paid out for the Zim over the 500 million or the billion.  So those...

C:  Oh!

T:  ...are two separately different things. 

C:  Okay.  I thought you were talking general of if you had, within all your currencies, 50 million up that that’s...

T:  No.

C:  ...how they were gonna handle it.  Okay.

T:  No.  No.  Okay?  Are we good now?

C:  Okay, I appreciate it.  Yes, we are.  Thank you very much, and I appreciate it.  I’d love to go back to Vegas ‘cause I haven’t been there in years, so Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you!

C:  Thank you, and God bless.

T:  All right, thank you.  All right, hold on, guys, ‘cause you know, Pam’s sending me messages and stuff.  She don’t know I’m on the phone, so she just....

Pam:  That’s ‘cause she’s trying to get you off the phone.

T:  I know.  I’ve gotten every message that you sent.  I was just...

Pam:  I know you do!

T:  ...ignoring them all, but go ahead.

Pam:  Just ignoring ‘em.

T:  Okay, go ahead.

Pam:  Well, we had a couple of questions, and I thought you might want to address those, something....

T:  Oh, you want me to do these three questions?  Okay, all right.  All right.  “Dear Tony, you said the banks are compiling a list of folks that have purchased currency from them and might make a call to folks on that list.  You’ve also said that exchange sites probably will be at some other location than the bank itself.  Should I receive a call, how does one verify that the person is real or just a scam to get access to my currency?  You have said over and over again be aware, be aware, be aware.  Thank you and your team for all you have given us.”  Oh, and Pam said that’s actually a decent question, so, okay.  Which it is!  So if a bank calls me, it should be somebody I’ve already talked to at that bank or somebody at my bank location.  I’m gonna say, “Okay, give me a verifying number.  I’m gonna go to my local bank where I know people.  Can you call this in your system and verify this is your bank or your location that has called me in?”  They can do that for you before you go to that appointment, whoever that number is, they’re telling you call this wealth manager.  They can look in that system and say, “Good phone, he’s a wealth manager, this is his location.”  So all that can done, be done at any branch they can look that information up, they can make a phone call and verify that for you if that, if you get that call and you don’t already know that person.  It should be somebody from your branch or the branch that you bought it from that’s calling you, and you could just easily walk in the bank and do that and they’d set up your appointment.  Okay?  So not that hard.  Okay, Pam.  

Pam:  Okay, guys.  My understanding, and Tony can elaborate on this, is they’re not gonna send you to some, you know, bank with no sign on it, no signage at all or no identification, you know, in a bad neighborhood or whatever.  So, you know, there are a few ways to get an address, get a phone number, get an ID number, things like that, so you can verify it.  Drive by beforehand, etc.  And otherwise, I guess the only thing I can say at this point is that Tony and DC, for over two years, have given you every scenario, every possibility that they have discussed that we have heard about, and so if you just take your time and think about what’s going on, there’s no reason to jump into anything.  Take your time, think about it, you’ll know what to do.  You know, don’t set your hair on fire worrying about things that haven’t happened!  Set your hair on fire at the bank!  Okay, Ray?  I was joking, obviously.

T:  On the way out of the bank.  On the way out of the bank.

Pam:  Yeah, on the way out.

T:  Don’t, don’t burn the bank down, ‘cause somebody else still needs ‘em, so go ahead.

Ray:  What if you don’t have any hair?  Anyway.  

T:  Okay.  Set somebody else hair on fire, but go ahead.

Ray:  Yes.  Continue to enjoy this Fantabulous Friday, and Finally-Gonna-See-It Friday.  I don’t know!  Time will tell, so we’re ready.  If you think you’re ready, you’re ready.  If you’re not sure that you’re ready, you’re ready.  If you have no idea if you’re ready, you’re ready.  You might as well be ready, ‘cause it’s coming.  Enjoy your weekend.

T:  Okay, guys.  Again, no bad information.  I don’t care what anybody else told you.  Everything around the world, everybody around the world we have talked to has said just that, “You better be ready, ‘cause it is going.”  And they all seem to think this time that it really is going.  And I’m hoping and praying that it really is going.  I will tell you the target time is definitely within the next 72 hours or 96 hours, so between here and Monday, just to make that easy for you guys.  And I, I’m hoping that it actually happens this time.  We’re geared up for it, the banks are geared up for it.  People are on standby.  People did come in early this morning because they thought it was going to be this morning already, which it hasn’t occurred.  People will be in over the weekend.  I do anticipate making a call to you sometime between now and Monday or Monday before we do the call, I hope, with some kind of direction or leadership or just for celebration, something, but let’s get this done.  And again, we’re not so much as paying attention to what they’re saying but watching what they’re doing behind the scenes.  And by that, I mean the level of exposure that they’ve been opening up to themselves this week with their own employees as far as the bank is concerned, with their own citizens as far as other countries, what they’ve told ‘em, and what they’ve been expecting.  And tomorrow is the last day of the month, so let’s see what happens!  All right, enjoy the rest of your day, I’m gonna enjoy mine.  Hopefully it’s the super superfantastic weekend that we’ve been looking for.  All right, thank you everybody! 

Pam:  Bye everyone!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15  Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/30/15

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:34 am

Thanks for bringing this !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin