Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30

3 posters

Go down

TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 Empty TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Replay 605.562.3179, PIN CODE 409029#
http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=76689678

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Friday, October 30, 2015.  Pam says, “Remember to set your clocks back this weekend.”  There is one more day left in the month, one more day to turn your clocks back at 2am on Sunday morning, one hour to get to the banks earlier.

There is someone on Twitter pretending to be Pam, some idiot without a life. I was talking to another ‘guru’ this morning who said I did a horrible job explaining the caps, whether they are in dinar/dong, and explaining how people get a contract rate.  He said that as he really thinks this is my last call, I should explain all that.  Not enough understand that, even after five years, so we should help them out.

I’m going to read you a text:  “Can we have new-or-seldom caller access to Tony. Shouldn’t have to wait two years to get on the line.  Or drop everyone and let them call back in. This IS First-caller Friday.  A lot of people will want to ask questions after the information.  There are 74 hands up with questions, and if you would please put your hands down so others can have turn. Please do that yourself, and otherwise, I will put everyone’s hand down so they can put them up again.  Isn’t that fair? If you want to give some newcomers a chance… I love everyone being here and all the accolades;  however, PLEASE have a question everyone can get a benefit out of. This may well be a our last call, for real, and I want to help as many people as I can.  So please don’t get on the call and just say how much you love all of us – we all appreciate that, but really, have a good question.  Pam only gives us an hour, although as this might be our last call, she might give us a little longer.  I’d like to find 404 first – she’s like Tony on the internet, some love her and some hate her, but she doesn’t ask good questions that pertain to everyone.

Here is the good part:  everyone still thinks this could be our last call.  We are looking at a 72-hour period or less in which we can very well see this. There is some sort of agreement to do it within that window, and this is the last time we have to go through it.  All the memos and rates have been put out with what people can expect this weekend:  bank presidents, VPs, managers, everyone involved in this process, globally, from the top to the bottom. Everyone is on high alert, everyone is being told this is happening in the next 72 hours.

The caps we have been talking are 20 million DINAR and 20 million DONG, and they only apply to the contract rate. The half-billion or billion cap on the zim is in US DOLLARS, and anything above that will be paid on a 20, 50 or 100 year contract.  As for the percentage of the contract rates available, we don’t wan to give you the numbers but people are in place to watch that percentage.  It’s higher than I ever thought they would do!  I think it’s a fair amount so long as they do it.  How do you get the contract rate?  You ASK for it.  Say, “What do I have to do to get the higher/contract rate?”  If they say there isn’t a contract rate, ask what they can offer you.  What you negotiate depends on the amount of currency you have – specific currencies and the total of your currencies. I don’t see people having 100,00 to 300,000 USD getting the contract rate.  You can use all your  currency, and discuss how long you are willing to leave what percent of your money you are willing to leave in the bank to get that higher rate.  You’ll have to leave some of you rmoney in the bank anyway, and if ti’s going to be there anyway, make it part of your negotiating strategy.  I would rather leave my money somewhere and know it’s making some money than put it elsewhere with uncertain returns.  If I have a million dinar and the rate is $5, and they offer me $6 to leave it for a year, then I’ve already made 20%!

That’s the caps, contract rates and negotiation.  As for the 2% fees, I am willing to negotiate everything.  All my visions are long-term, and it’s all about getting the money upfront at the highest rate I can get for the longest time I can get.  Fees were set at 1-2% over a year ago.  A guy in Atlanta who was actually doing the exchanges said that he was willing to pay 1%;  he put that in the computer and it said “Processed”.  The bank guy didn’t know he could do that, but the person asked.  You have to pay attention and ask questions.

There is a commercial out there saying that they can run your credit and find out what they can do for you.  The gal said, “My credit score is 800+”.  She already knew.  You have to know what you know and then negotiate.  Some just don’t have enough to attract the contract rates.  Only you know how much currency you have in dinar, dong, rupiah, etc., so you have to work with that.

601 caller:  I thought I had lowered my hand.  Go to the next caller.

Tony:  That was really good – that guy was up there 1,247 minutes, the very first caller.
Jerry:  No, it’s not my first time, but I haven’t talked to you for a while. My best question is this:  Can you make a deposit in the bank, does the bank regard that as a loan to them?  I think that I read that somewhere.  Do they have to pay me interest if they hold my money for a long period, while it’s not at risk? They would have the money as a loan from me…

Tony:  You cannot deposit your money as a loan to the bank.
Caller:  If I gave them 20 million dollars for ten years, can I demand interest?  Will they then use that in the market… and what if they lose money?  I don’t care as long as I have a guarantee on my 20 million dollars and I don’t lose money and maybe get interest.

Tony:  They will offer you that as part of your negotiation.  They don’t mind offering that if you don’t take the money out during that period of time.

832 caller:  What determines the zim cap being 500 million or one billion?  What’s the payment structure on that?  Also, I’m too young for an annuity, so what do you suggest?

Tony:  The PTB decides on the zim cap and I haven’t heard the definitive word on that.  They will give you the rest over 20, 50 or a hundred years, and I don’t know if that is negotiable or not.

Caller:  The banks are only offering 1% interest, and some say they wouldn’t settle for less than 8-12%.  I’m not concerned on how it pays out.  You mentioned something about a WF platform…?

Tony: The banks were training earlier this month around higher payout programs for us. There are bank platforms and private platforms;  they pay out monthly or yearly, and you can decide your own payout.  You can Google all that, or ask the bank, or ask investment companies if they can get you to a legitimate platform. They are high-risk, high-reward, and there are more fraudulent platforms than legitimate ones.
Caller:  I tried to Google platforms when you mentioned it before and go nothing. So what exactly is a  platform?

Tony:  They are global trading/investing deals on a global scale, hundreds of millions or billions.  The best ones are inside bank, with attorneys and money wired to them.  Most are invitation-only, and probably the best payout you can get… which is why it is limited to certain people.

Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

410 caller:  I do hope this is the last official call.  I have accounts with WF, Chase and Bank of America, but no relationships with any wealth manager.  Is there anything you can recommend – what would be the best way to connect with a wealth manager, this late in the game.  When I ask about currencies, they just say that they don’t deal in that currency. So should I contact a wealth manager and say I have money coming in?
Tony:  The best thing is to leave your name and number and ask them to give you a call if they hear anything about the dong, rupiah, zim – nothing about dinar, not about the GCR, not about hundreds of millions of dollars, just some currency that you have coming through your business, and you will receive 1-5 million dollars.  All you want is for them to have your number when something changes.

Caller:  Is there one contract rate or multiple contract rates?

Tony:  There are contract rates.  In negotiating, they don’t have to give you that full contract rates – they can give you half of it, or a tenth of it.  Everyone who gets the contract rate might receive a different rate, and it would still be a contract rate.  By all means ask for the contract rate.  A long time ago, and also this morning, I was told by bank people that when you go into the bank and they give you a rate, have them print the rate off their screen.   The time it takes for them to make a few calls and go through their boss, and the rate goes down, you could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Get that screen shot printed out. We’ve gone through that multiple times with the rupiah, where the teller couldn’t believe the rate and by the time they checked, the rate had gone away. So get that printout as soon as you start talking to them.
Caller:  Is November 3rd still in the window?

Tony:  That is still a good date.  There are people involved in platforms who say there are only five platforms still taking new clients.  Today is the last day, and you need to have 100 million minimum.  But that is okay, because you will still have money next year.

352 caller:  “How can you RV without all those laws?”

There are so many, it seems like one at least will affect this.

Tony:  As I have said before, those laws are already passed.  They have been printed up, in the news, in the mosques, already passed.  Investment, Nation Guard and bank protection laws have all passed and been published.  All that is old news, someone who is not keeping up with the details and passing that on to you.  Iranian influence is still going to be there, because half of Iraq is influenced by Iran and that is not going to change.  The other half is influenced by the US.  Half of getting rid of ISIL is giving the Iraqis money so that they no longer want to go out and fight.  If we give them the good life they are fighting for, that will spread around.  ISIL’s main fear is that people will get to like democracy, milk in the fridge, bread in the cupboard, meat on the table and job they enjoy.  If they get all that, they are not going to want to go out in the streets, shooting other people.  All those laws have been passed and/or addressed.
Caller:  For those with reserves, what happened to the money we put in to hold those reserves?  Did it go to the Treasury, or where?

Tony:  All their accounts have been frozen, so they are stuck until that case is resolved, which could be the next ten months or the next ten years.  It could be released in 90 days and become a whole different set of problems.  What I would do is to monitor, see what happens because it will be out there.  Until then, take your money and make some money.

Caller:  I’m 84 years old, and for a guy my age, you certainly lessen the anxiety.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

Tony:  That is what I was asked to come on here for – that it would take a week, and I knew more than most about what was happening.  It’s now 5.5 years later!
406 caller:  [whining]

tony:  A lot of people have texted me and Pam saying that it’s the same people on the call every time. The question line takes 500 callers, and 70-90 people raised their hands to say they have a question every time.  The system puts you in the order that people raised their hand.  Some have been on the phone for ten hours.  I try to be fair and go straight down the line.  But it’s the same people over and over and over, on hold three times per week waiting to get on the call.  Some people don’t think that is fair, because they work or for any other reason they cannot be waiting on the line for hours.

Caller:  Here is an idea – don’t open the question line until 30 minutes before the call starts.

Tony:  The system doesn’t let ME in until 15 minutes before the call.

Caller’s wife:  I saw that they are sending more people to Iraq and Syria…

Tony:  They are sending less than 50 troops to advise people on the ground. The Secretary of Defense said that some people will be put in harm’s way, like it or not.  Russia is putting troops into Syria for a reason, and so is Iran. They don’t want US influence in those areas, and we WANT influence in those areas.  So our first option is to put in advisers to think for the local people, and if that doesn’t work, those 50 will become 500 or even 5,000.  We are moving at a slower pace because of this season in the administration, so to speak.  If we send troops, we can change the direction…
208 caller: With the global reset, do you see the country’s debts will be forgiven?

Tony:  No.  Iraq’s debts were forgiven to boost the value of the dinar as the foundation of the GCR.

Caller: So with the dinar in the Treasury right now, will that be used to pay off the national debt?

Tony:  That happened during the Clinton administration.  Yes, it will happen with the next administration, but over time because otherwise it cannot be explained to the people. The debt is already being cut down, and people will see that the economy is better, business will pick up, etc.  It will make a difference without people realizing it’s a reset.

Caller:  Did the IMF make an announcement on this or not?

Tony:  I did hear that CL said something in Australia yesterday about a global reset happening, but that has to be verified.  \

574 caller:  [Appreciation]  I’ve followed you for 5.5 years and really appreciate all your do.  With the zim, we bought two 500 trillion notes, then five 100 trillion dollar notes.  Are they accepting 500 trillion notes?  Nothing beats a failure but a try.

Tony:  I suggest you take them with you to your exchange.  My understanding is that thye are exchanging in 100 trillion dollar increments.  We know that the 50 trillion and 100 trillion notes will be exchanged.  I imagine they will take a 500 trillion note, but I haven’t seen those myself.  [Appreciation] Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
919 caller:  What makes you think that this is for real?  I really hope this is it!  It’s a grieving process if this is the last call, but … what makes this different?
Tony:  I would look at the actions and the lower level of the information coming out.  I know they would wait until the last moment to talk to those people because they would walk off the job!  The meetings taking place… it’s all done… there is nothing holding this back, judging by the positions they are in. The dates are falling closer together.  Not least, I just hope to God this is it!
Caller:  I will miss your voice but don’t mind filling that gap with money!  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
772 caller:  I’m really pleased this is finally bearing fruit.  The types of interest rates on offer for these levels of money, have you heard what those might be?
Tony:  I know it’s higher than normal and that’s why they have been training them on who to offer the new programs to – the VIPs they are anticipating. I didn’t hear what interest rates would be offered exactly, or whether it will be daily, monthly or yearly.  Remember, it’s all negotiable.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  or Raleigh, Raleigh, Raleigh!
718 caller:  How are they counting the money up.  Do my dinar have to amount to a certain amount before or after?  I mean, regarding the cap.
Tony:  If you get the contract rate, you can only get 20 million DINAR at the contract rate.  I think the dong might be 50 million DONG at the contract rate.  That’s so that they can spread out the contract rates.  For zim, there is no contract rate;  the cap there is on 500 million (or possibly one billion) in US dollars.  The manager who told me about this said that they are being told they can give out X amount to X number of people.  They then get to decide who to give that to, and how much.
Caller:  So if I receive 20 million dollars, I should set aside 10 million for taxes.
Tony:  That is what I would do, and I would then put five million to work for my future, my children’s future and my legacy.  I would take five million and pay off debts and what I need to live;  I would put the remainder to work.  If I don’t need the whole ten million for taxes, I put the rest to work.  I then use the money I’m making off that money to live on.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  RV, RV, RV!
916 caller:  Why do you keep ignoring that the RV cannot happen until the reconciliation conference happens in mid-December.
Tony:  So it cannot happen before then?  And you know this how?
Caller:  Ask your friend Winston.
775 caller:  I was reading an article about the Russians contracting with a Zimbabwe for a platinum mine.  The US seems to be furious and threatening sanctions.  What impact might that have the exchange?
Tony:  Hopefully we’ll have exchanged before then.  I don’t know what those sanctions might be, and I don’t know that they would affect the GCR either, just Zimbabwe.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  God bless us all!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
843 caller:  I’m at a loss for words.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!
702 caller:  Can you elaborate on what that guy was trying to say?
Tony: No, because I don’t know what he was trying to say.
Caller:  Can you go over the ‘sweep program’ at the bank?
Tony:  I can, but it doesn’t benefit you, it only benefits the bank.  You don’t make money off of it unless you buy a bank.  It’s a program where the bank makes money nightly.
409 caller:  They issued some new cards in the US about a month ago;  did you hear anything about that?
Tony:  Yes, they issued the new ‘chip and pin’ cards;  that had nothing to do with the RV.  Those are about the banking system, security and hacking, not the RV itself.
Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Hopefully this is our weekend.
540 caller:  Are we still supposed to ask for IQN rather than IQD?
Tony:  I don’t know if I want to open up a can of worms here.  Say this:  “Can you give me the rates on the IQD and the IQN so I can decide which I want to exchange?”  Take the better rate.  I just gave you a very good inside tip without being blatant about it.
Caller:  Is China pushing this to go thorough?
Tony:  I think that everyone is now willing to do this. We’ve been hearing China doing this and that for five years now, but China is not making the US do anything.  They are all agreeing to do this at a certain time, and I think this is it.
832 caller:  [Appreciation]  It’s been long, hard work.  My husband died two years ago.  When they talk about investing starting at 100 million and then going out for generations… I have retirement, and I have a mission to take care of before I leave, and I also want to set something aside for my kids and grandkids.  How can you be reassured that they are giving you the best they can?
Tony:  If you get to a 50 or 100 year payout, you have a whole lot of money, so money should not be a problem for you at any point.  If they give you a 20, 50, or 100 year payout, you can always sell that payout for cash up front and let someone else deal with that.  Of course they buy them at a discount, so you have to negotiate that  point.
Caller:  Can you explain that in a little more detail?
Tony:  let’s say I get 20 million dollars a year for the next fifty years – the total would be a billion dollars. There are companies out there who will buy that billion for 400 to 600 million upfront.  You may have to pay taxes, as well.  But you may want to do that anyway because you only have five years to live.  Or you can structure that payout to take of your family for the next 50 years.
Caller:  Why wouldn’t they offer a different payout structure for people ready to retire rather than people in their 20s, say?
Tony: Because it’s a cookie cutter approach that is easier for the banks doing the exchange.  It’s based on bank policy rather than being based on people’s circumstances.
Caller:  I’m talking about investments, not structured payouts as such.  I hear you saying that if people leave the money at the bank for 10, 20  or 30 years.
Tony:  I thought we were talking about zim – over the cap, they will pay out the rest over 20, 50 or 100 years.  The BANKS may offer you a higher rate if you are willing to leave some  in their bank.  That is a completely different issue.
Tony:  Pam is sending me messages to get off the phone.
Pam:  We had a couple of questions for you to address:  you say banks have compiled lists of people to call, but the exchanges might be at different locations,  How can I verify that the person is calling from the bank?
Tony:  If the bank calls me, it should be someone I’ve already talked to or they can give me a number that I can take to my local branch and verify it’s someone in their system.  That will also give me a location. They can look that information up at any branch, fi you get that call and you don’t already know that person.  It should be from someone you know or the branch where you bought that currency.
Pam:  My understanding is that they are not going to send you to somewhere without any signage, or in a bad location.  They will give you something you can drive by or verify.  Tony and DC have given you every scenario we have heard about;  take your time, and you’ll know what to do. Don’t set your hair on fire before your exchange – after is okay.
RayRen: Continue to enjoy Fantabulous Friday.  We’re ready – or if not, get ready now!
Tony:  Again, no bad information.  Everything and everybody around the world that we have talked to have said, “You better be ready because this is going”.  The target time is definitely between here and Monday and I’m hoping it actually happens this time. We’re geared up, the banks are geared up, and people came in early this morning because they thought it would happen this morning.  I anticipate making a call before Monday with some kind of direction or celebration.  We are watching what they are doing behind the scenes and the  level of exposure with their staff, and what they are expected. Tomorrow is the last day of the month, so let’s see what happens!  Enjoy the rest of your day and let’s hope it is the super-super-fantastic day we have been looking for.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 Empty Re: TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:04 pm

I believe they have given their peeps a lot of the 'Silver lining} blue pills, what ya'll think?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Or maybe peyote buttons ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 2805820865  TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 2805820865  TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 2805820865  TNT CC NOTES BY ADEPT1, Oct 30 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Yep, the Indian candy of the southwest- Just as bad as eating the cottonwood worm out of a litre of 'Mescal' tequila- affraid Been there, done that, Never again... Big NO-NO
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum