Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15 pt.2

2 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15 pt.2

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 am

T:  Well, thank you for being here, and I appreciate you doin’ that.  And a lot of people have gone to court and had to deal with the houses and repossessions and everything else and, guys, I know it’s bad.  I know it’s bad while you’re going through it.  I know it’s bad to have it happen to you, but I want you to understand those are just things, those are just properties.  They’re, they’re, they’re, you know, something for today, not tomorrow.  Tomorrow’s gonna be a greater day as long as you hold on to this.  You can look at it, you know, I tell people as soon as this happens, I guarantee you, two weeks after this happens, thirty days after this happens, you know, it’ll be like everything else never even happened.  You’ll be driving around town in the best car, you’ll be shopping for the nicest houses, vocations, you’ll be on vacation and you’ll be sittin’ around with your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, family laughing about when that happened.  “Y’all remember when that happened?”  You know?  “Now I wouldn’t live in that neighborhood for nothin’.  Now I wouldn’t drive that car for nothin’.”  Now, you know, as I tell people, every time a door closes, another one opens.  There’s another opportunity, another chance to look at life a little bit different.  But here’s the key point:  now that you have, you’ll be able to look at people who are going through that, understand what it really means, not just to hear about it because you have lived it, and decide to offer the help that you can.  So, and that’s gonna make you feel better, ‘cause you’re gonna actually know what they’re going through when you reach down to help ‘em up, okay?

C:  Yep.
T:  So there’s some opportunities coming.

C:  Sure will.  All right, thanks again.

T:  All right.  Vegas?  Did you say Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Okay.  All right.  Okay, 773, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  Oh, I’m doing great, I’m doing great!  Just a good day, good rainy day here in Chicagoland area, nice fall day, but everything’s well.  I’ve enjoyed the call thus far.  Had a couple questions that you, you’ve already covered.  But one thing I heard you say is that, far as authorization, they’re waiting for authorization, you know, but I thought that was something that they already had, authorization to do it many times.  So each time after they have the authorization, then they don’t do it, is that authorization revoked and they have to get reauthorized?

T:  Every time it’s a reset.  That’s why I say why don’t you just go when you say go?!  Why, you know, say, “All right, everybody agreed we can go in the next 72 hours or the next 96 hours,” and they’d put a window out there so nobody knows the exact time except for the four or five people that’s supposed to know.  Everybody else just knows, okay, we’re on a go for this period of time, let’s see what happens.  But somehow or another that time always runs out because something else happened.  Somebody else had a opportunity to screw something up or, you know, we heard it was a technical thing.  I heard over the weekend there was issues with, with, you know, banks in Asia and some people were trying to do some, some crooked stuff, whatever, so they shut it down.  But then by Monday, Tuesday, yeah by Tuesday, it was all cleared up, ready to go, they rectified, they were doin’ the audits, they came back.  Nobody got to steal anything, change anything, and now we’re ready to go again, but we’re still sittin’ here waiting for somebody else to do somethin’ else stupid, far as I’m concerned, until it goes!  There’s always a reason for it not going, and, I mean, they’re getting...

C:  Right.  Right, but I just....

T:  ...you know, they’re, they’re running out of reasons, though, is my point.  You can’t just keep this, this and that, you know.  

C:  Yeah, well I know we all do that when they run completely out of reasons, but I guess my understanding was not just there.  If you’re authorized to do it in this authorizing window, and after they passed that window then they gotta wait and go back and get reauthorized.  Just....

T:  Well, let’s say, let’s say this.  This is what happens.  Okay, IMF, World Bank, US, China, Russia, Iraq, let’s say they all get together and say, “Okay, we’re gonna do it.”  So they’ve given authorization.  What goes back is then the IMF sends out a go order, just so you guys know.  They say, “Okay, green light for this day, this time.”  Well, each one of those countries, the banking system then has to go back to their Treasury Department, their Reserve or their Central Banks and say, “Okay, we’re authorized to go in this window, so get everything back up.”  And that’s what they do, call everybody, call everybody in, “Let’s go, here’s your last minute of training, here’s your coming up schedule, this is the window that we’re looking at, get the rates back on the board,” because we had to go through that whole thing and, and you know, what we call it is ramping up.  All right, so now we’re doing ramp-up again, ‘cause we gotta do it again and make sure.  And then now the banks call back, everybody has to call back so they go, they call and say, “Ready, ready, ready, ready, ready.”  Okay, everybody’s ready, got our schedules done.  We ran some practice ones so we know nothing has failed in the system.  Let’s run some through.  Okay, we run it back, everybody reports back, system’s okay, everything else, and then all the banks say, “Well, okay, they got their go, I still didn’t get mine ‘cause I gotta get mine from the Treasury.”  And the Treasury say, “Well I gotta get mine from the, the White House or whoever,” and then on and on and on.  But then the White House is sayin’, “Well, I gotta make sure everybody else is goin’,  ‘cause we can’t just go first and just screw it all up.”  But when it doesn’t happen in the window, okay, now we gotta do this again.  ‘Cause we gotta create a window, an opportunity to make where everybody’s ready but nobody knows, so we can do it so we can stop all the bad guys, and that’s basically what it is, to stop the bad guys and to stop the speculators from going in and trying to go into Forex or go in the system and get all the currency right at the last minute or manipulate things.  So that’s actually, you know, kind of how the process goes.

C:  Wow.  That’s a lot.

T:  I don’t think that was too much information.  Might’ve been.

C:  That’s a lot!

T:  So anyway.  Yeah.

C:  Wow!

T:  But anyway.

C:  My good, I mean that’s, man!  Are we ever gonna get to, I can see why you sayin’ when they get the authorization just go.

T:  Yeah!  That’s right, just go!

C:  That’s a lot!  Oh, my goodness!

T:  We got to go through this all over again?  I’m sayin’.  But anyway, but one day we gonna make it!  We gonna make it through the whole process!

C:  One day!  Hopefully two day or someday soon!  Okay, and I have another quick question.  I know that the ISIL, the DAASH, or whoever we’re calling ‘em this days--I know they’re DAASH in country--they’re worried about that, that that’s a problem that they are handling.  Now are the DAASH militants, are they Iraqi citizens?  I mean, do they have the same Qi cards that the other citizens have?

T:  Well, supposedly they won’t have cards if they’re part of ISIL!  And that was part of them going out issuing cards, identifying people.  Which, again, some of ‘em didn’t even have ID and they had to go and create that and bring ‘em back in.  Now, their hope is the ones that are family members that are part of ISIL or DAASH, I mean, not the really militant part, where the cities they went and took over?  So ISIL came in certain cities, took over the city, killed a whole bunch of people, gave a whole bunch of people the option to join us or die.  Okay, well, why should we join you?  Well, we’re gonna give you a hundred dollars a month, and we’re gonna give you a free goat every month to make sure you eat.  “Okay, I’m in!”  So we know that happened, guys switched.  What they’re hoping happens is the RV’s announced, they tell those same guys, “Okay, now come back to Iraq’s side.  Here’s all your money, you can buy all the goats you want, have all the money you want, and not be shot at every day, not worry about dying and killing, and we can go back to living our life.”  That is the plan, that’s what’s supposed to happen.  

C:  Okay.

T:  Okay?

T:  So, we’ll see if it happens or not.

C:  Okay, well that, that clarifies it.  Yeah, so all the, the cards and stuff was done aft, after the ISIL gang did whatever they’re gonna do, so they don’t just automatically have cards.  So at least they don’t have that part of it to worry about.

T:  Let me tell you guys their fear, all right?  And, and it, it makes sense why they did what they did, but it’s a whole lot of people’s fear here in the US and around the world.  I want all your money in the bank, and I’m gonna insure it, which is a good thing, right?  Instead of you puttin’ it in your house, bearing it, ‘cause a bunch of people been gettin’ robbed over there.  But I’m gonna put it on this card, and it’s a high-tech card.  Now, has a chip in it, your fingerprint, they’re bringin’ one out with your isis [iris] for your eyes, all right?  But here’s the thing.  Anytime I now determine you’re a bad guy, I flip a switch and I cut you off from all your money, all your future and everything else, which is really easily done right here in the US.  That’s why they want everything to be electronic, global.  It’s easier, but a lot of people have concern because they control it.  And a lot of people are concerned because when there is a, a computer error--whether it’s at the bank, a finance company, credit union, whatever--I don’t want to just give one person credit for it, but they cut you off, and you gotta prove them wrong.  They cut you off and, you know, you gotta jump through hoops until they say, “Okay, now you can have access to it again.”  In the meantime in between time, lot of things go sideways.  But that’s what they’re concerned about over there.  That’s why they’re trying to get people into the bank, tell ‘em their money is guaranteed, explain to ‘em how their systems work, and make them feel good about it.  They don’t know!  All they know right now is my money’s not gonna be in my hand where I control it.  You want me to put it over there where you control it, where I can only reach and get it, you know, eight to five.  Well now they got ATMs and, and I can only get a limited amount.  Those are things they have to train them, teach them on, but it is some of the concern right now with the people and how this is working.  And that’s why they wanted the laws there, the banking laws, so they can go back and tell these people, “Your money is guaranteed to be protected by the country,” and they gotta convince them of that.  So there’s a lot of things that are going on.

C:  I understand that, and....

T:  And when everybody feels comfortable with it, I think we’re gonna see the RV, which they’re sayin’ they are.  They’re sayin’ they’ve already released it and everything else, but they’re still doin’ the laws, makin’ the changes, and briefing people in the mosque about this is how secure it is.  

C:  And I can understand that from, from where they’re coming from, the type of country that they’re coming from, you know, the dictatorship and all that with Saddam and then Maliki and, so I can understand the mistrust.  I mean, here we are over here, the land of the free and the brave, and I got some of the same, same concerns with our government, you know, so I definitely can understand that it’s gonna be a, it takes time to get the people comfortable...

T:  Yep.

C:  ...with that mindset.  And we just have to be patient enough and just, and just wait!  And prayerfully when...

T:  We do!

C:  ...when it does happen it’ll be, it’ll be good for them and it’s gonna be good for us.

T:  Absolutely.  But I’m hoping we won’t have to wait...

C:  All right, Tony.

T:  ...‘til it’s 100% that way, and we can just go.  So, but we’ll see.

C:  Right.

T:  All right.  Thank you!

C:  All right, well Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I will see you there.  Have a great day.

T:  All right, thanks.  Okay, 954, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony, can you hear me?

T:  Hey!  Yes, ma’am!

C:  Hey.  I’m not calling with a question, but I had sent a, an (unintelligible) to Pam a while back.  I have a friend who works for a major credit card company, and we want to pay it forward, and I was told by this friend who works for, in the fraud division of the credit card company, that if we put a large tip onto a bill, receipt for a waitress service or whatever that the fraud division can void that tip, that they consider it fraud if it’s excessive amount or whatever and the waiter or waitress will not see it.  

T:  I think Pam did pass that along to me.  I actually got that in a letter from somebody last week, so I’m glad you brought it up.  But that has happened in occasions, and, you know, and it hasn’t.  So to be sure, yeah, give ‘em cash!  Do it.

C:  Right.

T:  And a lot of times if you write it on the tip on their receipt, include it in there, they gotta pay taxes.  A lot of times it’s taken away from their hourly pay because it goes over their limits, and I’m hearing a lot of different things like that where people say, “Don’t include it with the receipt, because more times than not that hurts the person you’re trying to help.”  So.

C:  Right.  And just thought if I could get on the call and mention it, it would reach a lot more people than, and I don’t know how to get on the forum and type it in or whatever, so, you know, cash is best!  Cash is still king!

T:  Cash is king, huh?  Yep, cash is king.  Absolutely.

C:  Cash is king.  So I just wanted to say that, pass it on, and thank you for you and the mods and, and Pam and Ray and love you guys.  Hope, unfortunately hope this was one of the last calls we have, the last call, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, lookin’ forward to seein’ you there.

T:  All right, thank you.  All right, guys, she just reminded me of one other thing.  Okie called me this morning, and he said that he received a phone call yesterday from the IRS telling him if he didn’t send $363 to this location that they were gonna be there, arrest him within 24 hours.  So, he really, really, really wanted you guys to know that this scam was going around.  I told him we’ve talked about it a while back, we talked about it a couple weeks ago.  He wasn’t aware of it, but soon as it happened, he like, “I, you know, of course I knew it was a scam,” but he said, “there’s some older people out there who might not know it.”  Now he’s 73 years old, but he said there’s some older people out there who might not know it, and they trust every phone call, and they might just run and send the money thinking they’re about to be arrested.  So it’s just another scam that’s been going around for the last couple of months.  And the thing about it, he said, they were using a 202, a D.C. number, but it absolutely is not from D.C.  He had a recording, he said he tried to play it back and they coded it somehow so he can only play it one time.  Anyway, I just wanted to mention that to you guys and make sure you look at your older people, friends, family, relatives, and let them know that those type of calls are being made.  Okay.  646, good morning.  646?  Nope?  Okay.  510, good morning.  510?

C:  Tony?  How you doin’, Tony?

T:  Hello?  Good, how are you?

C:  Tony.  Oh, man, oh man, I’m superfantastic.  Yeah, I was just gonna ask you about the tax thing.  Did you hear anything else about the tax, are they just gonna tax us?

T:  I have not heard anything else on the taxes, guys, and I don’t think we’re gonna hear it until either it happens or after it happens.  So...

C:  Hmm.  So, yeah.

T:  ...just prepare for the worst and hope for the best!  That’s what you do!

C:  All right.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.  Okay, 423, good morning.  423?  No 423?  Okay.  All right.  I just wanted 404, our regular 404 that you guys know, to know that she was only like three people away before she just hung up, but okay.  919, good morning.  

C:  Morning, Tony.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I’m all right, how are you?  Are you still there?

T:  Hello.  Yeah, I’m here!  I’m here!

C:  Oh.  Oh, sorry about that.  I just wanted to check on the clarity.  You have said that some of the currencies were, I’m, you said, you said the rates were higher, but I didn’t know if that was just for the dinar or is that for all the currencies?

T:  No, actually they’re all higher.

T:  Yep.

C:  Well, that’s good to hear, thank you.

T:  Okay!

C:  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  919, good morning.  This is the next 919.  Uh!  He hung up, too!  Unless it was the same one twice.  Okay, 954, good morning.  

C:  Good morning!

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Good morning.
T:  Good morning!

C:  Superfantastic, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic right along with you!

C:  Is there any additional information about caps now that the rates are to be much higher?

T:  No.  I haven’t, you know, I was discussing ‘em yesterday with some people, and again, far as we know they absolutely have remained the same.

C:  Okay.  Thank you!  And Vegas.  Vegas.  Vegas!

T:  Okay!  All right.  Hold on.  I don’t know how she got dropped but she’s back.  Okay, 404.  ‘Cause you were only...

C:  Hi.

T:  ...like three people away, but go ahead.  Hey.

C:  Well, tell my phone or the phone company that, because that wasn’t me dropping it off, it was just, suddenly just had a dead line and at least I was lucky enough to get calling back here.  Appreciate your taking my call.

T:  Okay.

C:  Earlier on in your preliminary remarks, you alluded to the fact that your bank sources, three different banks, and that each one of them had different rates.  I don’t want to know the rates, but I was curious if you can tell us how much of a difference there may be.  Is it significant between the ones, and how best we can get the best rate without bombarding the banks with, you know, calling one bank and then calling another bank then calling another, ‘cause that seems to me would be slowing down the process that, you know, we only have nine days if they want to get us processed and we’re spending time trying to figure out where the best rates are.  What are your recommendations for how we handle that?

T:  You know, first of all, that was a very good question, ‘cause you’re not concerned with the rates but the difference in the rates ‘cause that’s what you should be concerned with.  Second of all, I’m gonna tell you guys, and I’m gonna tell you the truth, which is...I probably shouldn’t, but I am going to!  Because you asked.  That was a very good question.  So, the rate was almost like eighty cent different, which based on how much you have is a whole lot of money!  Now, I don’t know when it actually happens, but this morning the different banks, the different rates on their screens, was about eighty cent apart.  And again, with no holds, no standbys, no waiting for this or that, they’re just there.  So when it goes live could they be closer together?  Yes.  Could they still offer you that much difference based on what you have?  Absolutely!  You goin’ in and, you know, do it right, so.  And that’s not to, to freeze everybody, ‘cause I don’t want to.  It’s not to have you call every bank, credit union within a 50-mile radius to see how, what they’re offering, ‘cause they’re probably not gonna give it to you anyway.  Or they do, they give you, “This is the, the market rate, come in and let’s talk about it,” and then the rates could change and vary from, from there.  But it’s basically just to let you know there, there is some opportunity out there if you’re in the right place at the right.  There, there are rates that they’re absolutely gonna be givin’ away based on, well whatever their different criteria to be:  old customer, new customer, you know, you’re one of my VIPs, or you just somebody who, who got more currency than we thought was ever gonna walk through the door, then this is my chance to use that rate.  I don’t know.  What I know is nothin’ beats a failure but a try, okay?

C:  Hold likely, in your opinion, is this type of information going to be appearing on each of these bank’s websites so that rather than our having to call around and get....

T:  It’s not.

C:  It, it won’t?

T:  It’s not.

T:  No.

C:  Okay.  Okay, so....

T:  It act, it, it...they’re not gonna have a dollar difference on their website for you to know that.  So, and again, there may be, you know, they’re gonna call some people and they may gonna offer it to their loyal customers.  “I know this is what the market rate says, but hey, this is what we’re gonna give you if you want to come in right now.”  Like I told you, the guy that got the call from the bank this morning.  She gave him the rates!  She said, “This is it, now do you still want to do it with me?”  And, said, “Yeah!  Okay, if that’s what you’re gonna give me, ‘cause that’s twice what I thought I was gonna get!”  You know?  So, there we go!  I don’t know!  Okay?

C:  And how long ago was it that you last heard from your sources in terms of the protocols that you will be asked to, to follow when this does, in fact, pop?  In a week or....

T:  We talked about it Thursday and Friday, yeah, of last week.  There’s still three different ways they plan on doin’ it, and we don’t know which one they’re gonna do yet.

C:  Okay.  Okay, but you haven’t heard anything further during this week, it was more from last week.

T:  Nope!

T:  Yep!

C:  Okay!  Well, thank you for tracking down and finding where I was on your list of people with hands up.  I appreciate that ever so much, and we’ll....

T:  Well, you were three from the top.  I don’t know why you got dropped, but as I was going down I did see you.  Okay.  Well, thank you!

C:  Okay, well I appreciate it.

T:  Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Yes, indeed.  Thanks so much.  

T:  You, you started all that Vegas, Vegas, Vegas stuff, just so you know.

C:  Yeah, and I, I’d like to end with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  See you there.

T:  Okay.  Thanks.  All right, bye.  Okay.  Where are we at now.  352.  352?  No 352?  Okay.  Go with 707.

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m very surprised I got on, because my call was dropped last night after eight hours.

T:  After eight hours?  You were on hold for eight hours?

C:  Yes.  I was.  And, and I got dropped so I had no idea I’d be gettin’ back on.

T:  Oh, man!

C:  So thank...so thank you.

T:  Okay!

C:  And, and I really don’t have a question except that it does raise a concern when I hear that the different banks are offering so much difference in rates.  But I’m also a little bit fearful of trying to chase those rates and miss out on something, you know, go to one and miss out on another one.  But hey, I’m just gonna go to the one I think’ll be the best one, my best chance of getting it done.

T:  Okay.  So....

C:  Does that make any sense to you?

T:  She, she, yes, it makes absolutely sense to me.  So she asked me a very good question.  Nobody else had asked that question.  

C:  Yes.

T:  I try to do what, what I always do and just be honest with you guys, which I knew, you know, but I had to answer the question.  All right.

C:  I understand.

T:  So, but I’m not telling you guys to--hold on, I’m gonna mute you out ‘cause I’m hearing an echo--guys, to let that stop you from moving.  When, when you see it and the market rate comes out or that initial rate and it’s double what you ever thought it would be or higher than it would be, then, then just probably just do your thing.  I don’t know if they’re gonna do one 800 number like they said, they’re gonna five 800 numbers, let you make your appointments, but what I do know is I seriously don’t believe you’re gonna have time to go to three or four different banks, go through the entire process to see what the better deal is.  So, and until we know what the process is, how are they gonna bring it out, you just have to go in knowing that whatever one you choose to go to, if they don’t put the rates out there...at least try to negotiate something higher.  Now, you guys who have 100,000 dinar, 200,000 dinar, you know, 400,000 dinar, that’s not gonna work, I’m just telling you, it’s just not gonna work.  They’re gonna say, “This is the rate.  You don’t have enough money for me to negotiate when I could be giving it to the guys who have, you know, millions of dinar, or hundreds of millions of dinar or dong or something else,” and that’s just the way it is.  They’re gonna give it to where they can get the best return, and that makes sense, ‘cause that’s what you would do with your business.  So I’m just sayin’ not everybody is gonna go in there and negotiate for that higher rate, and you should know how much currency you have, how much sense would it make for them to give you an extra two dollars, three dollars, or four dollars vs., you know, somebody who has millions and is gonna leave it there for six months or two years or, or whatever.  Just really wouldn’t make sense.  If somebody went in there with 25,000, 50,000, 100,000 dinar, the bank already knows their money’s gone in the next six months anyway, ‘cause they didn’t get enough of it for it not to be gone!  Especially if they have to pay taxes, and do anything with it, it’s just gonna be gone!  So you just go in there and take the highest rate you can get and, and, and make it happen, and then do something to multiply your money.  That’s what I would do if I were you.  If I had less than a million, my plan is not how fast I spend it, but how fast I could put it to work so I could have it forever, regardless of how much it is.  Some of this money has got to make me money or I just wasted the opportunity of a lifetime!  That should be your plan.  Okay.

C:  That’s (inaudible).

T:  Did I answer all your question?  Good?  Okay.

C:  That, that’s my prayer, and I, I appreciate you confirming it, and it, it just goes with the whole manner in which you have conducted this, these calls in an educational manner, and man I appreciate the college education that I’ve re, I’ve received.  Thank you.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  

T:  Thank you, sir, I appreciate it.  Okay, guys, Pam wants to say somethin’ to you.  What’d you want to say, Pam?  Pam?  Pamela?  Already Blessed?  No?  She’s there somewhere.  Or maybe not.

Pam:  I am!  I didn’t know when you were gonna stop.  You just kept goin’.

T:  I know!

Pam:  The Energizer Bunny.  

T:  When, when I say, “Pam wants to say somethin’ to you, it doesn’t mean she sent me a text, said, ‘Shut up.’”  Anyway, go ahead!

Pam:  Yeah.  Twenty minutes ago.  

T:  I know.  She did, twenty minutes ago, but go ahead.

Pam:  I don’t think I have much to say.  I, I think we’ve said it all so many times.  Every question’s been asked, every answer’s been given and, and you know, we just have to wait it out.  But things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out, so let’s just be there.  Be ready and be there.

T:  Okay.  Ray, you here?

Ray:  Okay, likewise.  I don’t know, kind of tired of, gettin’ tired of saying goodbye to the same people, so...enjoy your Wednesday.

T:  Okay.  You....

Ray:  When are we gone, when are we gonna see it?

T:  So you wanna say goodbye to some different people?

Ray:  Yeah, next time.

T:  But, all right.  Okay, guys.  All I can say is...there’s nothing holdin’ it up, nothing stoppin’ it, nobody’s sayin’, “Hey, let’s wait a minute and let’s check this out.”  Everything I have, I mean even as of this morning, as of this call is, is sayin’, “Hey, we’re pushin’ forward, pushing forward tryin’ to make this happen sooner rather than later.”  They do have their window, but again, they’re tryin’ to make it happen sooner rather than later.  I’m still expecting it.  Could happen at any moment, any hour.  All I can tell you is be ready.  I’m giving you as much information I, as I can.  I’m giving you things to think about.  You should be taking that information, puttin’ your plan together so you’ll already have it and you’ll be able to move on a moment’s notice and know what you’re doing!  Not tryin’ to figure it out, not tryin’ to go back and read notes in the forum, okay?  Not tryin’ to call up your friends and say, “Oh, my God, what do I do now?”  That plan should be done.  Those first ten things should be done, and more importantly, you should have some idea of what you want to do with this money so when you’re sittin’ across from that wealth manager you’re able to interview him like he’s doing you to make sure he’s the person to put your money to work if you’re not gonna do it yourself.  Make sure you do that, okay?  So I’m gonna say enjoy the rest of your day.  I’m gettin’ ready to enjoy the rest of mine.  And I’m hopin’ and prayin’ like everybody else, again, that this is truly the last call.  But if we have to be here Friday, we will be here Friday.  Right?  Enjoy the rest of your day, guys, thanks. .
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15 pt.2

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:16 am

It's getting deeper, now, where are my heavy duty hipwaders? Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 1656125192 Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 1656125192 Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 1656125192 Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.2 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum