Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15 pt.1

2 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15 pt.1

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:03 am

T:  Ooookay.  Goooood morning, TNT!  Hopefully you guys can hear me okay.  Today is October 28th, 2015, and I can’t think of one reason in the world why we should be here, absolutely cannot.  So, what I’m gonna tell you is this:  I don’t know why we’re still here!  Neither do a whole lot of other people.  Investment Law was passed, the Card Law was passed, the Banking Security Law was passed, and they’ve made it public, so there’s nothing that they’re waiting for there.  The rates are on the screens.  We talked to three different banks this morning.  The rates are there.  There is no holds there, there is no “pending” there, there is no asterisk there.  The rates are varied, I will tell you that.  Each bank had a different rate because that’s their plan, just so you know that, and each one of ‘em, my understanding, is still saying, “We’re waiting for the Treasury to say go!”  Not that the Treasury is holding it up, but that’s what they’re waiting for ‘cause that’s who’s gonna give them their go signal.  Now, higher up the food chain, they tell me they’re waiting for one of the three-letter agencies, one of the global three-letter agencies to say go, even though on Thursday and Saturday, again, they went through the cycle, everybody agreed, everybody signed off.  They ran tests over the weekend doing, you know, a number of exchanges, but everybody’s still waiting for somebody to say go for the global go.  Global means us, me and you, ‘cause that’s all we’re waiting for.  

I already told you guys I was waiting to see if, when Iraq got paid, ‘cause I think that’s when we would see it.  Today’s the 28th of the month, and we in fact did just find out this morning that some people actually had money in their account today.  The only thing I don’t know yet is what rate it was.  So we did hear some people had money in their accounts today.  They’ve been waiting all month.  Told ‘em it was gonna be done on the 6th or 7th, it’s the 28th, but it did happen.  Now, I would be super super excited except this is the same scenario we had last month, waited ‘til the end of the month when they told ‘em they were gonna be paid on the first part of the month and the rate was gonna change.  Now, I’m not mad at them for doing that, because it tells me that they were doing everything they can to make it happen, and they had to wait ‘til the last possible opportunity to just go ahead and pay it out.  I don’t know what today’s rate is.  

So the rates that are showing on the bank screens are higher than the rates that we’ve mentioned in the past.  They are higher at all three locations, and my understanding is they raised those up to get you to come in faster, to get you come in and say, “Shoot, that’s more than I ever thought I’d see, so let me go get that.”  And there’s nothing wrong with that, so take those rates, I mean, and go get your money, and let’s go on with life.  Nothing negative.  Nobody said, “Stop, hold up, this is what we’re waiting for.”  They’re just saying, “Be patient, it’s done, your about to see it.”  Now I don’t know what any of that means.  I think it means it’s imminent, though, so, goin’ back to Maliki times, so, that’s where we’re kinda at.  Nope, not givin’ out any rates.  They are above what we’ve been talking about, that’s what we can say.  Okay, so with that, 936, what do you say this morning?

C:  Good morning, Tony!

T:  Good morning.

C:  Let me get you off...so, everything’s ready to pop and go!  What three-letter agency is holding this up here?

T:  One of those top three-letter agencies is my understanding.  And it’s not the US.

C:  And it’s (inaudible).

T:  Yeah.

C:  It’s not the US?

T:  It’s not the USA.

C:  Okay.  One other question.  You were talkin’ the other day about when this comes out, even comes out the higher rate and that may be the second mouse actually coming in.  How long, if we didn’t go in and take it at first, and then it drops back and rises again, how long of a process do you, do you think that may take?

T:  All right, so let’s go over this real quick.  Guys, first mouse, second mouse, third mouse.  The rate was supposed to come out at $3.51 to $3.91, and I always said, “Well, that’s the first mouse.  Everybody’s just gonna run, it happened, I’m gonna go get that.”  Okay?  Then what happened was it was going to, after three, four, five days, whatever the process is on it, it was gonna hit Forex and gonna be at that rate, and then it was gonna go up even higher, and that was gonna be the second mouse, whoever goes in there.  And then it was hopefully gonna top out, my opinion, what I understand, is at ten or twelve dollars.  So you could say if you could wait it all the way out, that’d be the third mouse that’d get it all, or you’d go in there and get the contract rate.  So those were your three options, first mouse, second mouse, third mouse.  Now, they are saying that, my understanding is they’re trying to skip over that mouse, okay, or what we used to call the sucker rate, right?  Well actually there’s a whole lot of groups that already signed up for the sucker rate, so let’s just say the first rate.  So, and it’s all right, so, they understand that, so let’s offer ‘em more.  Let’s, you know, let’s go a dollar more, two dollars more, three dollars more somewhere in there.  Let’s double what we were initially gonna come out with, something like that, so we can just get these people going!  ‘Cause they had it available, they just had to do it.  So now we’re lookin’ at okay, they’re tryin’ to skip the whole first-mouse scenario.  They just want you in so they can get this done, get out and go on about business.  You have to decide if that’s enough.  I think the rate, if it comes out where I’m lookin’ at right now, was gonna be a second-mouse rate plus.  Plus!  Nothin’ beats a failure but a try, you guys understand that part?

C:  Absolutely.  Yep.

T:  Closed mouse doesn’t get fed.  I don’t care what it comes out at, okay?  So now we’ve covered that, first mouse, second mouse, and even possibly the third mouse if you do it right.  So those are your options. 

C:  Well, do you know about the timetable for the third mouse?  Is it days, is it a week or two, or what?

T:  I’m tellin’ you they’re tryin’ to be done in nine days.  So if they’re done in nine days, like is their goal, gettin’ everybody in, it hits Forex, if you’re playin’ the Forex game it’s probably still only gonna be ten or twelve days if it’s that long.  Takes, I mean it depends on how long it takes to hit that peak and come back down.  There’s nobody saying that it’s gonna take that.  You’d have to watch it, know, and, and understand, have your...have your, your personal banker or your wealth manager on speed dial and on standby to move as soon as you called.

C:  Okay.  And lastly, has any of your sources, have you found out from any of your sources anything about the, any new procedures or changes in the procedures and the taxes that may be involved in this, if any?  Hello?

T:  I’m listening to you, wait!  Wait, Pam is sending me some texts, so.  Anyway, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.  That was Pam’s fault.  That was all Pam’s fault.

C:  That’s all right.

T:  I’ve heard....

C:  Pam can buy supper tonight.

T:  Yeah.  Nothing else about the procedures.  We don’t know.  Guys, I’ll just tell you we do know there are three different scenarios that have been offered.  We don’t know which one they’re gonna go with, so we’re just on standby just like you guys, okay?

C:  Okay.  And the time is the same?  It could actually go any 24 hours, or are they still anticipating 3 p.m., 7 p.m., something like that?

T:  It could go at any moment, any time.  I guess they, you guys, those are preferred times or four-hour windows that they had been using in the past, but it could go in the next five minutes!  I mean, you know, they’re sayin’ they’re tired of it, they’re tryin’ to get it done and the next opportunity it’s gonna go, but we’ll see what happens, all right?

C:  Okay!  Well, with that I will say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony, Pam, and the whole crew can go.  And Pam, I’d like to thank you for the Russian dressing and the, the chicken, baked chicken with the Russian dressing.  That was excellent.  I fed 22 people, and there wasn’t a drop left.  So that was a great recipe.  Well thought, thank you, Tony...

Pam:  Thank you!

C:  ...and God bless y’all, and hope this thing goes pretty quick.

T:  Did you use one of Pam’s recipes?

C:  Oh, she put it on chat, and I’ll tell you what, it was superfantastic to say the least.

T:  Well, you do know that her, her...

Pam:  It’s in the forum, Cranberry Chicken.

T:  ...her husband and son don’t eat at home.

C:  Absolutely.  Absolutely.

T:  You do know that, right?

C:  Do what Tony?

T:  I say you do know her husband and son don’t eat at home, right?

C:  Oh, Lord, now you tell me.

T:  Okay!  All right.
C:  Okay!

Pam:  You’re terrible.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.

C:  Hey, Pam.  Okay, Pam, try it this time with Italian dressing and roll the chicken in crushed potatoes chips and bake it.

Pam:  Okeedokee!

T:  Woooo!  Okay!

C:  Yeah! 

T:  All right, then.  All right.

Pam:  Tony, that was my sister’s recipe.  Cranberry Chicken’s her success story.

T:  Oh!  Okay.

Pam:  I just shared it.

T:  All right.

Pam:  So it’s safe.

T:  919.  919?

C:  Hello!  Yes!  Hello!

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  Good!  This is MarthandDon in the forum.  I have all kinds of sad things I could say, so I decided I won’t say them.  I’ll go for the positive of I am so thankful for my TNT family, and I know that I’m voicing what many thousands of others feel the same of there is so much information that we’ve gathered, whether it’s financial or medical, health related, or jokes from mods, have been so blessed with all of that.  That’s been a, and we’ve learned so much that it’s been such a goodness, and it’s nice to see all the really wonderful people that there are, are really out there to help other people and make their lives easier, too, when all of this happens.  So I’m, I’m thankful for the blessing you’ve given us, all that you’ve given and Pam and mods, all that, and Ray, and all, DC, all the ones that have given time.  I feel so blessed from it, and I know many others do, too, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  

T:  Well....

C:  Come RV, come!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you!  We appreciate it.

C:  Thank you.

T:  Okay, 601, good morning.  601?

C:  Hello?

T:  Nope?  Yes!  Good morning!

C:  Hey, how are you doin’?

T:  Good, how are you doin’?

C:  Oh, I’m doin’ all right.  I....

T:  You all right?  Okay.  I guess he got too excited.  Didn’t sound excited, but got excited I guess!  Okay, 404, good morning.  404?

C:  Hey, Tony, how are you doin’, how, how are you doin’ today?

T:  I’m superfantastic.  How are you doin’, man?

C:  I’m doin’ great.  Listen, I, I, I have a question for you.  I hear the discussion about that you see the rates that are somewhat higher.  If, if we see rates that are on there--six, eight, ten dollars, twelve dollars, even a hundred dollars--what difference does it make if we can’t get to the bank to even cash out?

T:  Well, you don’t see those rates, I do.  So I’m telling you that they’re there!  When you can see those rates, you’ll be able to go to the bank.

C:  And that’s, that’s what I’m sayin’.  I mean, you see ‘em, but does it make a difference if we all can’t see ‘em?  

T:  Well, it makes a difference that you know that they’re there!  That you know that this isn’t not going to happen, that they’re showing the people at the bank something for a reason.

C:  So do you think, what you’re seein’, you’re, you’re anticipating that they’re going to be there by the time we get ready to go to the bank.  Or are we hoping.

T:  I am anticipating that those are going to be the rates when we go to the bank and that they will climb, yes.  I am telling you that when those are the rates and they’re doing the training and they’re already doing exchanges over the weekends like they have, those are the rates they’ve been exchanging at, so, yes!

C:  Okay.  Okay.  I just wanted to let you know, man, that I’m definitely a team member.  I enjoy listening to you.  One last thing I do want to say, and I will see you in Vegas.  If I remember correctly, I’ve been listening to you now for several years, I, I was under the impression that all the laws were passed and now I’m just reading that now the Investment Law and the National Guard Law just passed.  So what happened six months ago when they were supposed to be all already done?

T:  What happens is just like every other law, it has to go through three phases, and they say they passed it, say they’ve agreed, then they don’t do the final part.  And then they say it again and they don’t do the final part.  And this time they’re saying it’s all completed and now law.  That’s the difference.

C:  Okay.  Okay.  I presume the three-letter agency is the IMF.

T:  I would presume that too, but they haven’t told me.

C:  Well listen, my friend, hey, I’m lookin’ forward to seeing you in Vegas, and keep up the good, good work, man.  You got thick skin to keep doin’ this.  

T:  All right, man, thanks a lot!

C:  All right, buddy.  All right, bro.

T:  A’ight.  All right.  Okay, 601, good morning!

C:  Mornin’!

T:  Morning!  How are you?

C:  Aw, doin’ good!  Just a quick question.  Are they still planning on at the banks charging us the 2% right off the top unless we can talk ‘em out of it?

T:  Well, I’m hearing there may be an opportunity for you to talk ‘em out of it.  Okay?

C:  That sounds good.  Well, that’s all I had for today.  I’ll talk, I’ll just....

T:  All right, Vegas?

C:  Yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Plus Mississippi, Mississippi.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.  Okay, 574, good morning.  574?  Okay.  513, good morning.

C:  Good afternoon!

T:  Well, good afternoon to you! 

C:  And good morning also!  I, I just had a quick question.  There’s been a rumor going around that at midnight last night that the Forex reset, and then there was a rumor that it didn’t happen.  Have you gotten any word on that?

T:  I read the rumor just like you did, but I’m not watching Forex or the boards or that because I don’t believe that’s where I’m gonna learn about it.  I’m gonna hear it when it happens from some of our resources, from some bank personnel, long before it hits Forex, and...

C:  Okay.

T:  ...I’m still believing that they intend to do some exchanges before they see it on Forex.  I could be wrong, but I believe that’s the only way they can control what they’re doing is if it they do it before it hits Forex.

C:  Because along with that rumor was that, that Iraq had already RV’d, and I didn’t think they could RV without us knowing it.  

T:  Let me tell you the reality, this is the reality.  They would absolutely love to do the RV without you knowing.  They’d love to do it three or four days, do the things that they want to do.  But because we’re in 2015, not in 2003 and ’04, because there’s social media, because there’s the internet that’s bigger and faster than ever, and because there are so many so-called gurus, people with their own contacts in people at all levels of this, I can really see them not being able to, I mean or see them being able to withhold the fact that there’s parties, celebrations, and money flyin’ all around Iraq without us knowing it.

C:  Well, that’s kind of where I was coming from, and that’s why I asked.  

T:  Okay.

C:  Yeah.  Okay, well that’s why...

T:  So I just don’t believe it.

C:  ...that’s all I needed to know, and I hope you enjoy Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you!  Have a great day!

C:  Right.  Thank you.

T:  Okay.  941, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Not bad.  Hey, what’s the window now?  Is it still the 3rd?

T:  Yeah, let’s just go with the 3rd, I guess.  I’m still hearing any day, you know?  I’m actually hearing any hour it, it could happen, because again, everything’s done, they want to complete it  I don’t know what that magic hour is, but they were waiting for authorization, then waiting for things to be pushed through.  I, I’m hearing they are in the process, however long it’s gonna take, but supposedly when it gets to the final one and flip the switch, it’s supposed to be all around the world in two minutes.  So when I hear that they’re exchanging in New Zealand or here or there, I mean, I immediately flush that ‘cause I’m like if they were exchanging there, we’d be exchanging.  ‘Cause once it hits that board, it doesn’t take it two or three days to go through from one country to the other country.  Could you imagine them exchanging in New Zealand and we know about it and it hasn’t changed and everybody runs to the nearest bank and buy all the foreign currency they can buy at every level ‘cause they know it’s about to happen?  That’s not gonna happen, guys.  So when you hear those stories and you see that, you can just blow that away already, okay?

C:  Yeah, well the, the nearest currency exchange for Wells Fargo said yesterday that, that there’s no, that they’re not exchanging the dinar.  And they also said that the dong is still four zeros and a, and 3895 or something like that.

T:  And that’s great!  That’s what you want to year!

C:  Yeah.

T:  When you hear the other way around to every one you go to, it’s gonna be because it already happened, so...

C:  Yeah, that’s true.

T:  ...I don’t get upset at that.  We know the inside deal, we know the training they received, we know where their exchange locations are at, we know what the rates are on the board, so when they say that, that’s just an uninformed person who works there.  And we’ve gone over several times of why they don’t want that person to know, right?

C:  Well, they, they said they checked the, the computer and it didn’t say anything about the rates.

T:  They did!  They, they checked the computer and got to the screen that they were authorized to see, and that’s as far as they can go.

C:  Well, they need to get back on their horse and start riding.

T:  Right.  Now, I will tell you, we had a guy, I talked to a guy, he’s in...Georgia, yeah, this morning, a guy I’ve known for years.  He said, “You would not believe, the bank called me this morning.”  He said, “I didn’t call them, they called me.”  She said, “Hey, this is the rate yesterday, this is the rate today.  I just want to make sure you still gonna come here and exchange.”  And I don’t even mind telling you, he’s in Georgia, she’s in Texas.  He said, “Well, I don’t know.”  She said, “I’ll tell you what I’ll do.”

C:  What makes a difference....

T:  I’m tellin’ this story.  “I’ll tell you what I’ll do.  I’ll get on a plane and come to you, ‘cause I think we about to do this.”  That’s how bad she wants what he has and wants to make sure it’s secure.  This is going to happen.

C:  Yeah.  Well, I know it’s gonna happen, it’s just a matter of, you know if you’re, like if you’re in a town where you’re, you’re close to the banker, you know, and you’ve already talked to them and everything else, some of them will be honest with you, and some, and even though they know, they won’t be honest with you, you know?  When it gets to that point, you can tell when they know.  But when they start puttin’ you off and not really being honest with you then, you know, you walk to another bank that is not that way, so, ‘cause most of the bankers...

T:  Well....

C:  ...most of the good bankers will talk to you, you’ll ex, you know, they’ll explain.  They, they let you know that they do know about it and so on and so forth.  But you do have that few that drive everybody away, and it just turns ‘em off to their bank anyway, so they’re the losers.

T:  That’s what happened.  Then you don’t go to that guy.  But at the same time, let me tell you, even that guy knows or doesn’t know, ‘cause they don’t tell everybody, I mean if he knows and he’s doin’ that, okay, he loses out when it comes time, so you don’t go to his bank.  If he doesn’t know, I’m not mad at him because he’s not one of the people they’ve trusted with this knowledge, and he’s doin’ what he thinks is the right thing to do.  So I’m okay with that.  It’s just I know more about your bank than you know.

C:  You know more about the dinar than they do, most of ‘em, so.  All right, well I appreciate it, and have fun in Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  Yep.

T:  Okay, 703, good morning.  703?

C:  Good morning, Tony, is that me?

T:  That is you!

C:  Good morning, Tony, is that me?

T:  How are you?  Yes.

C:  I am wonderful, how are you?

T:  Good!  How are you doin’?

C:  Oh, great.  Hey, listen, just a quick question for you.  I’ve been listening to you for a while and, you know, we’ve been at this spot quite a few times.  And just what is it that you think that is so different this time than say where we were last year around this time?  I know a lot of things have happened in, in Iraq and over the global community in the last year, but what is that one thing that you think is the, I guess, lynchpin or the thing that you believe that says this is something that is critical that we’ve never, ever seen before?

T:  Hmm.  Well, I mean, I don’t know that there’s one thing, but there are several with, with the laws being passed, because we didn’t really need that for the RV, we just needed it for some people’s ego or for their mind to be set.  There is, the level of information that I’m gettin’ and the sources, probably, have increased throughout the year.  The, the cards being issued with the rates locked in throughout the country wasn’t like that last year, so that’s there, and it was the $3.41 rate, which is different.  The banks who said they were tired, frus-, frustrated and weren’t gonna play the game anymore at the end of last year, beginning of the year, are not only back involved but actually did exchanges--not SKRs but actual exchanges--and put out currency.  So those things are a little bit different.  And the fact that everywhere we see and talk to people--hold it, I gotta mute for a minute--see and talk to people, everybody is simply saying, “It’s done, it’s done, it’s done this time, there’s nothing for us to do, we’re just waitin’ for the right time.”  Now, I don’t know when the right time is ‘cause it should’ve been four or five times already this month when they said, “It’s going to at two o’clock, it’s going at three o’clock,” and we’re, we’re still here.  And it didn’t because what I’ve said throughout the years, they give it two or three days and within that two or three days something else happens, or this happens instead of just going right after everybody says, “Okay, let’s do it.”  But I feel good the fact that they can’t hold it forever, and they don’t have a reason for holding it now!  We just keep hearing it over and over, “It’s not being held, it’s not being held, it’s just not time or it just hasn’t been released.”  But they’re not discussing, they’re not fussing, and nobody needs to see anything else done because it’s done!  So we wait!

C:  Okay.  Well, I mean...

T:  Okay?

C:  ...that makes sense.  I think I, yep, that makes sense.  I think I was just asking a question that probably were on a lot of people’s minds and, and I’m fine with the way we’ve been here and we’re not going anywhere, so, but thank you for asking my, answering my question, I really appreciate that.  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, here we come!

T:  All right, thank you!  A’ight.  Okay, 914, good morning.  You gotta take us off speaker though.  914?  

C:  Hey, Tony.

T:  Yes.

C:  Thank you for everything you’ve been doing.  One thing I want to ask.  I have a, a, some dinar that I have for my son, and he’s not here right now.  When it do happen, you think I’ll be able to change it?

T:  Well, you could still give it to him!  He don’t have to be here to accept it, but you can give it to him.  You could still do a gift letter signing it over to him, put it in the envelope, and whenever he comes back from wherever he’s at, hand it to him, say, “Hey, this was yours.”  

C:  I will be able to, he has a felony.  Would I be able to exchange it?

T:  You can exchange it in your name, and I don’t know that that’s gonna stop him from exchanging it in his name!  You know?  I don’t know what it’s for, what he’s done, or what he’s involved in.  They will be doing background checks, and I know there’s some people on the list already who they absolutely are not gonna let exchange, so it depends on what he’s there for, I don’t know!  

C:  Okay.  I mean, I, I think I heard one time you said if you have a felony it would be hard to change, so...

T:  Nope, I didn’t say that.

C:  ...I just wanted to....

T:  I said they’re doing background checks.  And I don’t know what felonies they are and what felonies they aren’t.  I know, you know, they’re looking at people who might be involved in terrorism, I know that.  They’re lookin’ at gang members, drug dealers, I mean a whole bunch of people that they’re gonna make sure don’t get this kinda money.

C:  Okay.  Okay.  Thank you very much, Tony, for what you’ve been doing, you and your crew.  And God bless, and Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you, sir!  

C:  You’re wel....

T:  Okay, 559, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony!  How are you?

T:  Hey!  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  I’m super, superfantastic!

T:  Well, okay, then!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  I’m very...well, like a few other people with, on the Open Mic last night, none of us could hardly sleep, so it’s one of those things.  I have a, just a couple of quick, you already answered some of my questions, but in a nutshell, you had mentioned Monday based on your total currencies that you could try to negotiate a higher rate with all of them, but does that mean you can put all of them in one account, or do you need each currency in a separate account?  And a rumor goin’ around that the Generals 64 group is gonna go first, and you said you knew some exchange locations.  Do you know if there’s any exchange locations in central California?

T:  Oh, yeah, I’m sure there are.  Okay, let me see, how many questions was that?

C:  All in one.

T:  All in one?  All right.  I am...hold on one second.  I’m sorry, hold on just a sec.  I might get some updated information, what I’m tryin’ to do.  All right.

C:  I don’t mind waiting for that!

T:  Let’s see.  On Monday’s call, what’d I say?  Say it again.  I’m sorry.

C:  You said Monday based on your total currencies that you could try to negotiate for a higher rate.

T:  Oh.  Okay, all right.  I got it, all right.  Now back, all right.  Okay, guys, years ago--again, and I’m just gonna keep sayin’ it ‘cause I haven’t got an update--somebody at the Treasury told me we should separate the dinar from the rest of our currencies because it was going to be tracked differently.  And just in case there was a tax on that, ‘cause there could be a tax on that and not on the other currencies, so to separate that particular one from the bunch.  That’s what I was told years ago.  So you have to decide if that’s what you want to do.  Now, I said when going in, if I’m negotiating--this is just me and how I would negotiate--okay?  It’s very simple.  If I got 5,000 dinar and they tell me the rate is $3.00 and I’m gonna say, “Okay, well how do I get the rate up?”  And, “Well, if you had more....”  “Well, I don’t, I only got 5,000 dinar, but I got 5 million dong or I got 50 Zim notes and, and it’s going for this, so I need the higher rate on my dinar in order for me to exchange all of this right here.  ‘Cause I’ll exchange the dinar if you want me to exchange this somewhere else where I can a higher note.  So I’m including my whole package!  This is what I’m bringing to you.  So now I want a higher level of privilege, a higher level of opportunities for investments based on the total amount I have, not just this.”  But will this get me a higher rate?  “Well, I want another two dollars ‘cause I brought all this!  You based that rate on me just having this dinar,” or “I want to get the contract rate based on this.”  I mean, you have to negotiate!

T:  You have to see what it is and include it all is all I was sayin’.  Okay?  What was the other thing?  Did I cover everything?

C:  Yes.  And the exchange centers, I was in central California.

T:  Oh.  Oh, yeah.

C:  Actually and the closest city to me is Fresno.  And that’s over an hour....

T:  Yep, there’s already one in Fresno.

C:  Pardon me?

T:  There’s one in Fresno.  There’ll be some banks in Fresno.  Bakersfield.

C:  There will.

T:  So, yep, absolutely.

C:  Okay, yeah.  Fresno’s a little over an hour, and Bakersfield’s closer to an hour and a half, two hours.  So I’m not, I’m not worried about the drive.

T:  Okay.

C:  And (unintelligible) knowing.  But the Generals 64 group, some rumors were that they were gonna go first and then “us as the internet group.”  Is that still in line, or are we just all gonna be funneled in together?

T:  Generals 64 group, if there is such a group still, is not going not one minute before anybody else.  He’s not gonna be first in line for nothing, whatever they tell their people.  The groups are going to go, we as internet people are all gonna go, it’s gonna be released at the exact same time.  

C:  Wonderful.

T:  Okay?

C:  Wonderful.  Well, I’ll just say on that note, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and thank you Tony, Ray, Pam, and all your mods.  It’s been a wonderful ride.  I have to tell you the last few years, as opposed to the first ten years, this has been a lot better, having somebody to listen to and talk to instead of just sitting there on our little, you know, tree stump waiting to hear something.  It’s been wonderful, so thank you so much.  And Vegas, Vegas....

T:  And how, how long have you been doing this?

C:  Going on at least eleven years, maybe more.

T:  Well, you know what?  I’m gonna say thank you to you.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for even getting involved in it so it could trickle down to the rest of us.  I appreciate it.  And the fact that you have stayed in it, believe me, ‘cause it’s been five years and I don’t know that I could do this for ten years, but anyway.  So I’m gonna say thank you, thank you, thank you.

C:  I appreciate it, and I just want to let everybody know that in those almost more than eleven years, I’ve had family members pass away as you have, got in an accident, was severely injured, lost our business, lost our home, were homeless for a few years, but we always kept our dinar with us.  That was the one thing we never let go of, so, and so now this ride is really worth it.  So I thank you for everything.

T:  All right, thank you!  Have a great day!

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay, 775, good morning.

C:  Good morning!

T:  How are you?

C:  Sorry about that.  You were in my pocket.  

T:  Oh!  Okay!

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  I’m better by the day.

T:  All right!  

C:  I was, I was....

T:  Better by the day.

C:  I was thinking about your, some of your comments last Monday that, especially to the gentleman who’s been in this five years and was still whining about our state of affairs, and I would just like to say that as a former business owner, when you start a business it’s wise to develop a plan.  Then, as you probably know, you planned to succeed.  No, if you don’t plan, you end up failing more than likely.  And so even when you’re planning for a business, down to the most minute level, not, and you’re in control, you’re the CEO, you don’t have to answer to anybody else!  And yet things go wrong, not according to plan, you don’t have control.  So when somebody whines about an event with this magnitude, with so many countries and so many moving parts, I’m, I’m a little blown away by the attitude and that they’d even managed to stay in this long.  And I worry that with an attitude of that, after five years’ duration, whether or not they’ll be even able to hold on to that money.  So I’m concerned for people like that, and I just wanted to say that I, as a former business owner having actually lost my per, my business too and on the verge of homelessness, I’ve never given up.  Even when I came down to my last few dollars, I thought, “Well, I could spend this on, you know, just more recurring bills, or I could invest in something that could literally change, that will change my life.”  I chose to the latter, and it’s never, I’ve never been tempted even once to give up, surrender, sell back, shred, burn, or otherwise my, my currency.  In fact, I did engage in Plan B and picked up some others.  So I just want to tell everybody, please keep things in perspective, hang on, hold on, we’ll get there!

T:  You’re absolutely right, and I understand people that are frustrated because of what they’re going through in life.  And they were counting on this, and they made a huge mistake on counting on this as Plan A.  “This is all I gotta do, all I gotta wait for.”  I will tell you, I gotta say this real quick ‘cause I got a, a good friend of mine who’s a police officer, anyway, and he knows I talk about him, and, and every week he’s telling me, “Tony, I want to quit this job so bad!  Is this gonna happen?  Is this gonna happen?”  And you know, and I tell him, I say, “Man, don’t think like that, just go to work every day, do your job, it’s gonna happen.”  And he like, “I listen to you on the calls, though, and I’m ready to go!”  I said, “Well, I can only give you the information as it is.”  So I understand when people are frustrated with the situation and things that they do or things that are happening in their lives and this has the ability to save ‘em but it’s just not here.  The ones that really get me are the ones who come on the calls here or, or send me letters and think they’re entitled to something and, you know, “You need to make this happen,” or “you said this and you said this was the window which,” they don’t listen completely.  Or think that Tony can actually make it happen!  You know?  And it’s not out of desperation but entitlement or, you, you know, “You say it’s about the Iraqi people.  Well, I put my money into it, I invested,” blah, blah.  Well, okay, if you lookin’ at it as an investment, you did, and you have to wait ‘til that investment pays off.  No different than a, a stock or anything else.  They don’t just raise the price up ten, twenty dollars ‘cause you want ‘em to, ‘cause you’ve been invested for four or five years.  “Go ahead and raise the price up fifty dollars so I can sell mine.”  I mean, who does that make sense to?  This isn’t any different, and when you’re entitled, just because somebody...gave you an opportunity or, or passed on good fortune and was fortunate enough to care about you enough to let you know about this opportunity, and now you think it has to happen when you say, I mean those are the ones that bother me because I don’t control it.  And there’s no one person, if there is one we know who it is, we’re still talkin’ about 190 countries, 190 governments.  I mean, countries with banking systems all around the world, laws and that, and it’s a complicated mess!  And it, it hasn’t been done in ten years, there’s a good possibility it might not happen in ten days, but we hope it does!  That’s all, so those are the ones that bother me, so, okay?

C:  Well, that’s exactly my point, and I am one of those that’s struggling and lost a business and had an, a false legal claim that I’m embroiled in, and actually going to the Supreme Court to defend my innocence against a literally trumped-up charge, and it’s just so, I’ve got, if anything, if anybody’s got troubles, believe me I’ve got them.  And on (inaudible)....

T:  Okay!

C:  So my, my, my up, my outlook has never been that of a whiner, so I just don’t get it.  I’ve always just been grateful and just holding on, even if it means I’m gonna stand out in front of Wal-Mart begging one day just so I can keep my dinar!

T:  That’s right.  Just keep your currency, whatever it is, because that’s your golden parachute, that’s your lifeline, that’s your only way back.  And I tell people, I don’t care how bad it get, you’ve already spent the money, you might as well keep your future in your hand, okay?

C:  And so...and my, my concern for those people with the bad attitudes is if they don’t learn to, you know, to change that, to flip that switch and get back to the other side, they’re not gonna keep it once they get it.  That’s, that’s kinda the crux of my call.  

T:  Well, I agree with you, but I’m not concerned about it ‘cause I’m not sure they deserve it, but anyway, go ahead.

C:  That’s the truth.  It’s just a wake-up call, that’s all.  Well, Tony, thank you very much.  And, and maybe I will see you in Las Vegas.  I’d rather see you at some other venue, but I do hope that anybody who chooses to go, that you have, you’re able to set up a venue as you had originally hoped with the educational components and all that.

T:  I hope so, but we’ll see what happens.

C:  All right.

T:  All right, thank you!

C:  All right.  Goodbye.

T:  Bye.  All right.  Okay.  I don’t know how that happened.  I had 318, and he just dropped off.  Okay, 301, good morning.

C:  Good morning!

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Oh, thank you, Tony!  Well, for, I, you’ve already answered my question, but, and I have to ask you, are you a hundred percent....

T:  Oh, wait.  Are we on a speakerphone?  Are we on a speakerphone?

C:  No, something happens to my phone like this, and I don’t know what it is.  It’s not the signal, it’s, it sounds like....

T:  Okay, well go ahead.  I can barely understand you, but go ahead.  Go ahead.

C:  Now if I turn it down, is that any better?

T:  Yes, that is better.

C:  Okay.  Are you a hundred percent sure that there is nothing in the United States that’s causing the delay?

T:  I’m not even a hundred percent sure I’ll be breathing at the end of this day, so how can I be a hundred percent sure of that?!  Okay!  Nobody’s a hundred percent sure.  I know we haven’t heard anything, I haven’t heard about the delay being here.  As a matter of fact, right now I’m gettin’ text said, “Hey, man, they’re goin’ what they can do tryin’ to push it through right now!”  You know, so, and that may be the reality.  And that’s on a global scale.  But I haven’t heard about anywhere in the US that said, “Hey hold up, wait a minute, we’re not gonna do this today.”  I haven’t heard that.

C:  You know this long, this GCR, this glow, global thing is (unintelligible) it’s really a separate thing from the (unintelligible), but, and so that, so that in itself is enough to screw the whole thing up, excuse my language.  But did I, did I tell you about a little experience I’ve had when I went into the Amish shoe shop to get some shoestrings?  There’s a little young man counting out his change to pay for his bill.  And I got the idea that I would pay his bill, and he didn’t quite know what to do about this.  It was five dollars, and he counted his change, and I said, “Now, your change is worth more than this paper money, but I’d like to pay your bill, and whichever you would like to keep, you can take back your change or you could have this five dollar piece of paper.”  And he finally took it, but he couldn’t believe that somebody paid his bill and, and yet he was, he was young enough that he could drive the truck, drive the horse and buggy to the shoe shop, and I was so amazed that this young man saved his pennies to pay his bill!  Now they’re really teaching this kid some good lessons, aren’t they?

T:  Absolutely.  They, they’re teaching him the, some, some good family values, I think, and...

C:  Yeah.

T:  ...and some lifelong values as far as as handling money, control it.  That’s great.

C:  Yeah.  Yeah.  Anyway, it made me feel good to be able to do that, and it’s never happened before.  So I like it.  Thank you very much.

T:  All right, thank you.  Vegas?

C:  Oh, yes!  Or else if, if I don’t get to Vegas, my son lives in Sacramento and I’d like to just call you and, and meet with your local group or something.

T:  Oh, absolutely!  I meet people in Sacramento all the time, so.

C:  Okay.  Thank you very much.  Okay!  Thank you!

T:  Okay.  Have a great day!  All right.

C:  You, too.

T:  Okay, we have another 301 right it.  301?

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m fine, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic.

C:  That’s great.  Tony, you said that you don’t know what’s holdin’, they’re holdin’ the RV?

T:  Yep.

C:  I was lookin’ at CNN, and I see some stuff goin’ on in Iraq.  Do you think that’s why it’s bein’ held up?

T:  In Iraq or in Syria?

C:  In Iraq.  Obama....

T:  Iraq.  What do you see goin’ on in CNN?

C:  Obama is talkin’ about sending more troops in to fight in Iraq?

T:  Oh.  I don’t think that’s holding it up.  I don’t think Mosul is holding it up.

T:  I think they got enough key areas and provinces, and they moved enough currency around.  They have enough military around the banks and locations that I don’t think that’s really what’s going on as far as holding it up, okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay.  Well you answered the rest of my questions, and thank you.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and have a good day.

T:  All right, thank you!  Okay, 574, good morning.  574?  Nope?  Okay.  219, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m superfantastic.  Thank you.  I didn’t want nothin’ but to...

T:  Okay!

C:  ...say hi and can’t wait ‘til this day happens, and thank you to you and all of your intel.  I, too, am one of those who am struggling financially.  Gotta go to court for the mortgage and all that good stuff, but I have not given up hope.  I will not give up my currency, and goin’ over my ten list of things to do and what I’m gonna that day of, and just practicing like you, like you all are teachin’ us.  So I just wanted to say thank you.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15 pt.1

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:54 am

How can you 'thank' someone that lies, deceives, and rips you off! Say WHAT? Some of us ARE struggling, yet holding on- Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/29/15  pt.1 1656125192 2cents getout
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum