Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TNT Call Notes 10/28/15

2 posters

Go down

TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 Empty TNT Call Notes 10/28/15

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Wednesday, October 28, 2015.  I can’t think of one reason why we should be here.  I don’t know why we are still here!  The investment law and card law was passed, the banking security law was passed.  There is nothing they are waiting for there. The rates are on the screens at three different banks, without holds or pending there. The rates are varied at each bank, because that is their plan.  Each one is still saying they are waiting for the Treasury to say Go.  The UST is not holding it up, but will give the banks their Go signal.  Higher up the food chain, they are waiting for one of the agencies to say Go.  They did a number of exchanges over the weekend, but they are still waiting for the global Go, meaning US.  I was waiting for when Iraq got paid.  Today is the 28th, and we just found out that some people had money in their accounts today, although I don’t know at what rates. T hey have been waiting all month, told it would be done 6-7th, but it did happen.  I would be super-excited except this is the same scenario as last month.  I don’t blame them, but this is just what they did last month.

The rates on the bank screens are higher than we heard in the past. They raised those up to get you to come in faster.  There is nothing wrong with that!  Take those rates, go get your money and let’s get on with life.  There is nothing negative – it’s done and we’re about to see it.  I’m not giving out any rates, but they are above what we have been talking about.

936 caller:  What agency is holding this up?

Tony:  One of those top three-letter agencies, NOT the USA.

Caller:  If we don’t’ take the rate at first, if it drops back and rises again, how long will that take?

Tony:  The rate was supposed to come out at $3.41 to $3.91.  That’s the first mouse.  Then after 3-5 says it would hit Forex and go up even higher – that would be the second mouse. Then it would top off (imo) at 10-12 dollars OR you would go get the contract rates.  That would be the third mouse.  Now I understand that they are trying to skip over the sucker rate and offer us more, one to three dollars more, so that they can get these people going. They just want you in and out and go on about business. You have to see if that is enough.  I think the rate I am looking at now is a second mouse rate PLUS nothing beats a failure but a try.  That could be the second mouse and even the third mouse if you do it right.  They are trying to be done in nine days.  If you are playing the Forex game, it’s still going to be about 10-12 days.  You have to know what you’re doing with that, have your personal banker on speed dial to move as soon as you call.

Caller:  Are there any changes in the procedures or taxes?

Tony:  Pam is sending me a text.  We know there are three different scenarios on offer, and we still don’t know which they will choose.  It could go at any moment, any time. They have some preferred windows, but it could go in the next five minutes.

Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

919 caller:  I am so thankful for my TNT family and I know thousands feel the same. There is so much information we have gathered, and learned so much – it’s a goodness to see all those who are out to help other people.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

404 caller:  I hear the discussion of somewhat higher rates;  what difference does it make if we can’t go to the bank and exchange at those rates.

Tony:  You cannot see them – I can. They are showing them at the bank for a reason!  I anticipate those will be the rates when we are at the bank and they may climb. They are training and exchanging at the weekend and those are the rates they are exchanging at.

Caller:  I have been listening to you for several years, and I thought all the laws were already passed.

Tony:  Every law has to go through three phases, and they say it has passed but it hasn’t gone through the final parts.  Now those laws have been through the final part.

Caller:  I assume the three-letter agency is the IMF.

Tony:  I assume that as well.

601 caller:  Will the banks still charge us 2% to exchange?

Tony:  I hear there may be an opportunity to talk them out of it.

513 caller:  I have a quick question – there was a rumor that at midnight the Forex reset and then that it didn’t happen.

Tony:  I heard the rumor, but I don’t follow Forex.  I am listening to my intel sources and the bank personnel, because they intend to do some exchanges before it hits Forex.

Caller:  The rumor also states that Iraq RVs, and I think we would have heard that.

Tony:  The only way they can control this is to do it before Forex.  Iraq would love to have a few days before it goes public, but this is 2015 with internet and communications, and they cannot do that without parties and information flowing out.  There are many so-called gurus with their own contacts at all levels, so we will know when it happens.

941 caller: What’s the window now?

Tony:  I am hearing any day, any hour, waiting for authorization to be pushed through.  From authorization, it only takes two minutes to go around the world.  If it changes in NZ, it will change here as well.  Otherwise, people will be rushing to the bank to buy as much currency as they can.

Caller: WF is still saying they are not exchanging dinar and dong is still the old rate.

Tony:  That’s okay!  We know the training, the exchange locations and the rates on the board.  If they say that, it’s just an uninformed person, that’s all.  That person checked as high as they were authorized to go.  We talked to a guy in Georgia this morning who I have known for years.  The bank called him this morning, and said, “This is the rate yesterday;  this the rate today.  I want to make sure you are still coming here to exchange.  I will get on a plane and come to you, if necessary.”  That’s how eager she was to have his business.

Caller:  I know this is bound to happen, but some of the people here are just not being honest.  Most of the good bankers will talk to you, and you can tell if they know.  Others turn you off, and they will lose customers that way.

Tony:  And some people just don’t know… they are just not the people trusted with this knowledge.  I’m okay with that because I know more about their bank than they do.

703 caller:  I’ve been listening to you for a while and we’ve been at this spot several times. What do you think is so different this time than last year.  What one thing is the lynchpin, or something we’ve never seen before?

Tony:  there are several things.  The laws have been finally passed to deal with some people’s egos.  The level of information has increased;  the cards have been issued at the $3.41 rate, that’s new.  The banks have said they are tired, frustrated and won’t play the game at the end of last year, and now they are actually doing exchanges, not SKRs.  Those things are different.  Everyone we talk to says that it is done, it is done, and they are waiting for the right time. They’ve given those times 4-5 times this month; t hey give it 2-3 days and then something else happens rather than just doing it.  They cannot hold it forever, and everyone keeps saying it is done.  They are not discussing or fussing;  there is nothing left to be done.  We just wait.

914 caller:  I have some dinar for my son who is not here right now;  can I exchange it for him?  He is in jail for a felony – will that be a problem?

Tony:  You can give him a gift letter or exchange it in your name and then give it to him afterwards.  They will be doing background checks and there are some people who cannot exchange.  They are looking at terrorists, drug dealers, and gang members, and those will definitely not be getting this money.  It depends.

559 caller:  I’m super-super-fantastic.  Like others on OM, I could hardly sleep last night. You mentioned on Monday that you could try to negotiate a higher rate based on your overall amounts – does that mean they all go into one account?  I heard the Gen64 group might go first.  Also, will there be exchange locations in central California?

Tony:  How many questions is that?  Hold on.  Years ago, somebody at the Treasury told me to separate dinar from the other currencies because it will be tracked and possibly taxed differently.  That’s what I was told years ago and you have to decide if you want to do that.  Going in, I would negotiate the rates.  If I have 5,000 dinar and they say the rate is $3, I would ask how to get the rate up.  They might say “if you have more dinar”.  Well, I don’t, but I do have X dong and Y zim, and taken together that might get me to a higher level of opportunity and investment based on my total assets.  You have to negotiate;  include everything and ASK what they can do for you.

Caller:  Exchange centers?  My closest city is Fresno, over an hour away.

Tony:  There will be some banks in Fresno.  As for the Gen64 group, if there is such a group still, is not going a minute before anyone else. They are not going to be first in line for anything.  We are all going to go at the exact same time.

Tony: How long have you been doing this?  Eleven years?  Thank YOU to sticking with it!

Caller:  In that time, family members have passed away, been injured, we lost our home and business, but we always kept our dinar with us.  Now this ride is really worth it!

775 caller:  I am better by the day!  Last Monday, you made comments to the gentleman who had been in for five years and was whining.  As a business owner, you develop a plan and you plan to succeed.  Even with planning for a business, you are in control as the CEO, yet things go wrong or ‘not according to plan’.  When someone whines about something of this magnitude, with all these countries involved, I’m amazed they are still involved and wonder if they will hold onto the money when they have it.  Even when I have been down to my last few dollars, I have the choice to pay bills or hold onto my currencies, and I’ve never been tempted to give away, sell back or shred my currency.  So keep things in perspective, hold on, we will get there.

Tony:  I understand that people are frustrated because they were planning on this as Plan A.  I have a friend who is a police officer, and he asks every week if this is happening so that he can move on.  I tell him just to go to work and hold on.  The ones that really get me are those on the calls or send me letters and they feel entitled to something. They seem to think I can actually make it happen – not in desperation but out of entitlement.  It’s an investment and you have to wait until that investment pays off.  They are not going to raise the price by $50 just because you want them to!  Someone cared enough to tell you about this opportunity and you feel entitled to demand it now??  It’s about 190 countries, it’s a big mess, and if it hasn’t been done for ten years, it might not happen for another ten years.

Caller:  I have my own troubles, but I’ve never been a whiner – I’m always grateful and willing to stand out in front of WalMart if I had to, to hold onto my currency.  My concern is that those with the bad attitude won’t be able to hold onto it when it does happen. [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

301 caller:  Are you 100% there is nothing in the United States causing this delay?

Tony:  I’m not 100% sure I’ll be breathing by the end of today.  We are getting texts right now saying they are trying to push it through right now!

Caller:  I went into an Amish shop to get some shoe strings.  I saw a man counting out change to pay his bill, and I decided to pay his bill for him.  He couldn’t believe someone would do that for him.  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  My son is in Sacramento and I’d like to meet with your local group sometime.

301 caller:  I as watching CNN and I see that President Obama is sending in more troops to fight in Iraq – is that holding this up?

Tony:  I don’t’ think that is holding this up.  They have enough provinces, money and troops in enough locations for this to go through.

219 caller:  I’m super-fantastic!  Just wanted to say Hi.  [Appreciation]  I’m struggling financially, going to court over my mortgage, but will not give up hope or my currencies.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

Tony:  I know many are going through similar things and it’s bad while it’s happening to you, but those are just things, just properties. Tomorrow will be a greater day as long as you hold on .  As soon as this happens you will have the best cards, nicest houses, on holiday at great places, and celebrating that you wouldn’t live in that old neighborhood for anything.  It’s another opportunity to look at life differently, but also have compassion for those still in those conditions, and you reach down to help them up.  There are some opportunities coming!

773 caller:  It’s a nice fall day here in Chicago.  You said they are waiting for authoriza-tion, but I thought they already had that.  Do they have get re-authorized?

Tony:  It’s a reset every time.  They put a window out there so that nobody knows the exact time.  Somehow that time always runs out because someone has the opportunity to screw things up again.  Last time it was something at banks in Asia.  By Tuesday they cleared that up, and got authorized again, but we are still sitting here.  There is always a reason for it NOT to go, but they are running out of reason…

This is what happens:  Iraq, China, the US, the IMF, and Russia get together and say, “Let’s do it!”  They send out the green light. They have to go back to their central bank and tell them to get everything back up. They call everyone in, do some last minute training, get the rates back on the boards… ramp it up again.  Then the banks call back and say they are ready.  They run some practice exchanges to check the system still works properly. Then all the banks have their Go, but they have to get their Go from the Treasury, and the Treasury has to check with the White House.  If it runs out of the window, they have to start all over again.  The idea is to stop all the speculators from manipulating the system and making huge profits on the currency.  That’s why I keep saying JUST GO!  One day we will make it through the whole process.

Caller:  I know that Iraq is worried about Da’ash… are they Iraqi citizens with the same cards the other Iraqi citizens have?

Tony: They are hoping that Da’ash will not even have cards.  That’s why Iraq insisted on ID checks.  ISIL would take over a city, tell everyone they can join or die, and many joined up.  The government is saying, “Quit ISIL, and you will get a card and a lot more money to live on, plus you won’t have to kill anyone.”  Iraq is giving out cards because they want people’s money in the bank, so they are handing out salaries and pensions on these high-tech cards.  Also, any time they identify a bad guy, they can switch off the card.  It’s easier, but people are concerned because the government controls it, and if there is a computer error, they cut you off and you have to prove them wrong.  In the meantime, a lot of things go sideways. That is what they are concerned about over there as well, and the Iraqi government wants to teach the people to trust the banks, but they are concerned that the money is out of their hands, and only available 8am to 5pm, in the banks. They are trying to convince the people that the banks are okay, and when they are comfortable with that, we will see the RV.  Meanwhile, they are teaching them in the mosques, etc.

Caller:  I can understand their mistrust.  It takes a time to change that mindset.  We have to wait and hopefully it will be good for them and good for us.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

954 caller:  I was told that if we put a huge tip on someone’s bill, then the credit card company might consider that fraud and void the tip.

Tony:  That has happened on occasion.  To be sure it gets through, give them cash!  If you put it on the credit card, they have to pay taxes, it might get taken away from their hourly pay, etc.  So it’s better to pay such a tip in cash.

Caller:  [Appreciation]  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I hope this is the last call we have.

Tony:  One other thing – Okie called me this morning.  He said that he had a phone call yesterday from the IRS, saying if he didn’t send $360+ dollars to location X, they would arrest him in the next 24 hours.  I knew it was a scam, but there are some older people out there who might not know it’s just another scam going around. They were using a DC number, but it is NOT from DC.  He had a recording but he could only play it one time.  I just wanted to mention that.  Look out for your older friends, and make sure they know.

510 caller:  Anything on taxes?

Tony:  I don’t think we will hear anything on taxes until afterwards.

919 caller:  You said some of the rates were higher?  Just dinar?

Tony:  All the currency rates are higher.

954 caller:  Anything else on caps now that rates are higher?

Tony:  So far as I know, the caps are the same.

404 caller:  You said three different banks had different rates.  How different were the rates?  How can we get the best rates without calling every bank?

Tony:  Good question.  You should be concerned with the difference in the rates.  I will tell you the truth:  the rate was almost 80 cents different.  Depending on what you have, that can be a lot of money!  The different rates were 80 cents apart, with no holds or standby.  When it goes live, they may be closer together, and they could offer you more depending on what you have.  There is some opportunities out there if you are in the right place at the right time, depending on amounts, being a ViP customer, whatever.  Nothing beats a failure but a try.

Caller:  Will this information be on the different banks’ websites.

Tony:  It won’t.  They will call some people and offer it to their loyal customers.  That guy who got the call this morning, she gave him the rates and asked if he was still going to work with her.  He said yeah, it was twice what he expected!

707 caller:  I’m concerned about those different bank rates, so I’ll just go to the one I think will give me the best deal.

Tony:  It was a good question, but don’t let that stop you from moving when you see the market rate come out.  Just go do your thing.  I don’t know if they will do one 800 number or five 800 numbers;  I don’t believe you will have time to go to five different banks to figure out where to go.  Whichever bank you go to, at least try to negotiate something higher.  If you have less than 300,000 dinar, that probably won’t work – you don’t have enough to negotiate, compared to those who have millions of dinar/dong/zim/rupiah.  Not everyone is going to negotiate for that higher rate.  You should know how much currency you have and whether it will make sense for them to give you an extra $2 and are willing to leave it in the bank for six months.  For smaller amounts, they know it will be gone rapidly.  If I had less than a million, the plan is put it to work as otherwise I have lost the opportunity of a lifetime.

Caller:  I appreciate the college education I’ve received.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

Pam:  You need to stop… twenty minutes ago.  I don’t have much to say.  It’s all been asked and answered.   We just have to wait it out… just be ready and be there.

RayRen:  Likewise.  I’m getting tired of saying goodbye to the same people.  Enjoy your Wednesday.

Tony:  Okay.  All I can say it that there is nothing holding it up, nothing stopping it.  Even as of this morning, they are saying that they are pushing forward to make this happen sooner rather than later.  I’m still expecting it to happen at any moment, any hour.  I am giving you as much information as I can;  apply that intel to your plan so that you can move on a moment’s notice.  Your plan should be done, rather than downloading stuff from the forum.  Your plan and your first Ten Things should be ready, and you should have an idea of what you want to do with this money, so that you are interviewing your wealth manager as he is interviewing you.  Enjoy the rest of your day, and I truly hope this is the last call.  If we need to be here Friday, we will be.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 Empty Re: TNT Call Notes 10/28/15

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Trust me, people, the only currency that is or would be exchanged is the Canadian Dollar, or those  people coming into the U.S by airline from foreign countries- Other than that, no Dinar, Zim, Rupiah, Yuan or Dong is being exchanged anywhere at any bank here in the U.S., as I am in Contact with T.D.Bank here in Central Florida on a monthly basis, and if it happens, I personally WILL be notified, and then I will let everyone who is invested on this site know-- IF anything regarding the RV/RI/RD should happen, I'm sure we will all be notified one way or the other, so, just relax, and don't let the dryer get your 'gunnies' in a wad! Tony's eyes are brown, so that should tell you he is full of poop- If they were green, he'd be down a pint, or blue, it would be a quart- Don't put any stock in ANYTHING that convicted felon tells you, as he will do or say anything to anyone if it will line his pockets, while we are left holding the empty bag- TNT Call Notes 10/28/15 1656125192 2cents affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum