Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wednesday Greeting from Adam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Wednesday Greeting from Adam

4 posters

Go down

Wednesday Greeting from Adam Empty Wednesday Greeting from Adam

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Happy Wednesday!

Good morning and Happy Wednesday my friends!

I've been keeping a very close eye on things over the last couple weeks, and I'm liking how 
things are going right now.

The bad news is we don't have an RV... but the good news is they are kicking things around 
in ways that make me think we're approaching some movement.

You know how meteorologists watch winds and air pressure and all that, and even though 
they might not be right all the time... they can generally predict when a storm is coming, right?

This time in history is like that. Weatherman Adam Montana is looking at the barometric 
pressure and other signs, and it looks like a storm is brewing! And to that, I say, "Bring it on, 
Iraq! I've got a heavy duty raincoat, an umbrella, and even a raft if I need it!"

Wednesday Greeting from Adam Biggrin

In anticipation of some good news soon, I'm working on some major updates to the forums 
here. Please accept my apologies in advance if we have some downtime. It is 100% planned, 
and not a hacker attack or anything. (What I mean to say is: We appreciate your understanding
while I break things.)

That's about it for now, so here's the weekly Q's!

Good morning Wednesday Greeting from Adam Smile

dinarolover Hi there adam , are we there yet whahaha    what do You think about the imf story ? They say that Iraq Will be back in the economy in 2016 . SO Will the dinar rv / ri This year ?
Thanks adam for everything and yeahh i Love You

2016 lines up JUST FINE with what I'm seeing, so let's cross our fingers for an RV/RI soon.

<3 you too! Wednesday Greeting from Adam Laugh

chess ADAM:   Do you think it might be at all possible (if not probable) to have a RV, before a HCL agreement takes place?....thanks

Yes, absolutely possible. I won't say "probable" because it's "probably" about a 50/50 
chance it could go either way. But if the HCL happens first, then it becomes 90/10 that the 
RV is within days, if not moments.

Wednesday Greeting from Adam TwoCents

bohica With the idea of actual movement regarding the dinar I am getting concerned that this might roll and I am left holding dinar that might be worth a small fortune but no place to cash them in.  How can I know where to cash in my dinar once this thing happens?

bohica, if you're not in my VIP group I strongly encourage you to get in NOW. That will not 
only eliminate your concern, but will also open up a lot of doors and opportunities that you 
probably don't even know about right now.

Here's a discount for you:

http://iqd.me/l/order
discount code: newsletter20

Wednesday Greeting from Adam Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

boosterbglee Adam, is the Earth flat?  Since this is your site I value your opinion!
PS - Go Broncos!  Wednesday Greeting from Adam Ass-kicking

It used to be, but now it's not.

P.S. I can't wait to see Peyton throw 3 interceptions this Sunday! Thanks for the reminder 
to get my bets in... I've got Packers -2 and Patriots over 51.5

P.P.S. for any of you gamblers out there, I think this is another year to take the Over and
Pats regardless of the line. 

Wednesday Greeting from Adam Cheesehead to your success!

djiboutikid Ok, seriously Adam. Will the Lions get a playoff berth this year? No, wait, ...uh did you see the story about Abadi dropping his pay to 8 million from 77? Have you an idea when that will take place? My math tells me that if that starts 'soon' and the RV starts at .10, then he would be doing just fine (as would most of us investors), and that he could continue on in the lifestyle to which he as become accustomed. What say you Buzzy? Wednesday Greeting from Adam Smile

I don't have verification on his pay, but logically that would play into an RV... afterall, what 
kind of greedy monster would continue taking that kind of pay if they knew it was going to
increase? #justsayin

(Who are the Lions?)

stealthwarrior Good morning Adam,What is your confidence level that we will see an RV after the HCL is passed? A week? A month?

My opinion is that it will be less than a week, possibly less than a day.

Wednesday Greeting from Adam Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

Happy Man Concerning Iraqi bond offering.If I understand correctly, Iraq has removed this offering because of lack of interest from the international community.
If there is a lack of interest for bonds, how can IQD new value will be sustained?

Dont think Iraq will be able to sustain the value on their own.

Would the international community sustain IQD but not bond from Iraq?

That, my friend, is fodder for a very long conversation. 

Did Iraq drop the bond offering due to lack of interest? Or did they never plan on
fulfilling it, but wanted to see if there was interest?

MY sources feel that there was plenty of interest, but in fact they never intended 
to sell. They were just testing the waters.

Whether that is the case or not remains to be seen... and I think we will know the 
answer after the HCL and RV is announced, because that's when Iraq will show 
their cards.

Wednesday Greeting from Adam TwoCents

-===========================-

That's all for now... maybe not all for today, but at least for now.

Have a great day, everyone!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Greeting from Adam Empty Re: Wednesday Greeting from Adam

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Just another promotional post from Adam Montana

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Useless blather

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wednesday Greeting from Adam 2805820865  Wednesday Greeting from Adam 2805820865  Wednesday Greeting from Adam 2805820865  Wednesday Greeting from Adam 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Wednesday Greeting from Adam 1656125192 Wednesday Greeting from Adam 2350219667
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member