Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES

3 posters

Go down

Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES Empty Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:17 am

Bruce INTEL Begins:

You know we get info throughout the day and the last several days and more and times are very close to when this will manifest. I'll try to give you a heads up where we are, from Iraq's perspective. Iraq has passed amended Oil & Gas Law which is the HCL, the amendment includes minerals and precious metals in addition to oil and natural gas and this generates additional revenue to people of 45% on their Qi card. Iraq is sitting on mountains of gold, minerals, precious gems as well as oil and gas and this amendment will affect revenue for their citizens.

Some citizens have already been paid and other citizens are waiting to be paid 2 hrs after morning prayers “tomorrow” which is not too far from now. Iraq has done everything they are supposed to do, laws passed; nothing we need to see except the other Iraqi citizens being paid in a few hours and for their celebrations to begin.

USA What is going on with our new currency? It has moved to exchange currency locations and banks and w/o getting specific the remainder of the USN the new currency are being shipped today and loaded into ATM banks, etc. so this project is moving into a state of completion, some of the currency is moving to it's designated destination now.

China ready to push this thru w/no further delay, we know rate have been on screens until this afternoon when they disappeared, there is a new calibration system going on and should be complete by morning.

We believe that is where we are, groups are getting lined up and waiting for notifications, this is poised to be released in the very near future, so we are not calling a date or time but I can tell you that the timing is great for us and we are hoping to have a celebration call on Thursday. To my knowledge they have not made an attempt to RV this week, but we should be expecting this in a matter of Hours to Days.

Rates are good, higher than we thought so don't ask me on Q & A, be confident that things are going around very well for us, you should have a smile on your face tomorrow and wake up very happy.

Q & A Begins: We're looking for the Chinese Renminbi to go up in value 16% or more. The USD should drop a little bit, but we're not looking at a 1-1 re-value ratio. Currency rates on screens are pretty much the rates we are seeing on asset backed currency.

Bruce is not positive whether or not USA has lifted Iran sanctions yet but he thinks Rupiah and Afghani are still in 1st basket. Bruce doesn't know if Iran Rial will be in basket based on Iran sanctions being lifted. You are also going to see smaller movements of other foreign currencies adjusting up or down. We think they'll drop 6 zeros off the Trillion $ Zim Notes, but I'm not going to give out any rates tonight.

Bruce things we will probably get the shotgun approach for exchanges, and we get his notification via email when we do get it! This is slowly rolling out, we've had some stoppages, is the resistance down enough where this should go freely? Bruce is in a mood of expectation for RV to go by Thursday. To his knowledge they have not made an attempt to RV this week, but we should be expecting this in matter of hours to days.

Caller asked: Do derivatives play a part? Bruce said I believe so and there is a remedy or solution for derivatives to be erased, the amounts are so large they might be eliminated or written off somehow. Choose banks with no derivative risks.

NDA – I don't think it is a big deal, it will ask you to be quiet, if there is an NDA, read front to back and I don't think NDA will rob me of personal freedoms. Bruce has not seen NDA yet. I don't think they are targeting us, if you couldn't handle idea of being under an NDA then don't do it!

Caller asked Bruce, should I skip the group, b/c I heard the rate are coming out higher. Bruce replied: If you are in a group you are in a really good situation and the taxes will not be so much of a problem and you may net more in the group exchange. Bruce said he was in a Group and this is a matter of his own opinion.

Caller asked about when: Bruce said I believe we're on trace for this to happen before the end of this month. Make sure you know the IRS gift limit amounts are before you do it, now $14K year 2015, and you don't have to be related.

Caller asked about the high rates & time limits? Bruce said the regular screen rates should be there at least 5 days steady and China wants them to be there for 10-11 days, but if other people win out the screen rates will be fixed for 5 days.

Bruce said I understand that the Prosperity Packages have started to go out but I'm not directly involved in them and if they haven't they are ready to go and a lot of this will happen at the same time; and Bonds are being settled this week.

Bruce Conclusion: We're hoping to celebrate very shortly but we don't know the date or the time. Happy to say we're at the point where things are moving along at a better pace and we're expectant of things showing up shortly. ~THE END~
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES Empty Re: Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:02 pm

ssmith wrote:Bruce INTEL Begins:

You know we get info throughout the day and the last several days and more and times are very close to when this will manifest. I'll try to give you a heads up where we are, from Iraq's perspective. Iraq has passed amended Oil & Gas Law which is the HCL, the amendment includes minerals and precious metals in addition to oil and natural gas and this generates additional revenue to people of 45% on their Qi card. Iraq is sitting on mountains of gold, minerals, precious gems as well as oil and gas and this amendment will affect revenue for their citizens.

All well and good, but there are no mountains of Gold, minerals, or precious gems.

Some citizens have already been paid and other citizens are waiting to be paid 2 hrs after morning prayers “tomorrow” which is not too far from now. Iraq has done everything they are supposed to do, laws passed; nothing we need to see except the other Iraqi citizens being paid in a few hours and for their celebrations to begin.

This has about as much of a chance of being true as the useless twaddle above.

USA What is going on with our new currency? It has moved to exchange currency locations and banks and w/o getting specific the remainder of the USN the new currency are being shipped today and loaded into ATM banks, etc. so this project is moving into a state of completion, some of the currency is moving to it's designated destination now.

This is the same imaginary currency that has been sitting in bank vaults for at least the last two years right? Didn't they load it into the ATMs about that time? Well since there never was a USN note, I guess it would have been hard to move them.

China ready to push this thru w/no further delay, we know rate have been on screens until this afternoon when they disappeared, there is a new calibration system going on and should be complete by morning.

China is not our savior, there is no reset, no rates on the screens, just guru poopoo.

We believe that is where we are, groups are getting lined up and waiting for notifications, this is poised to be released in the very near future, so we are not calling a date or time but I can tell you that the timing is great for us and we are hoping to have a celebration call on Thursday. To my knowledge they have not made an attempt to RV this week, but we should be expecting this in a matter of Hours to Days.

No groups lined up, no release, no timing, just BS.

-snip- ~THE END~[/size]No NDAs, because no RV, no groups, no historical bonds, no PP, only pure caca.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES 2805820865  Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES 2805820865  Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES 2805820865  Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES Empty Re: Latest from BRUCE - CC NOTES

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Well said- It ALL belongs in the 'john'......We need to flush it 5 times, as it's a long way to Iraq..... 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum