Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON!

+3
Kevind53
Ponee
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! Empty Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON!

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 am

DO NOT POST IN RECAPS OR OTHER SITES...TNT ONLY!!!

Iko Ward in Chat - Forex just zeroed out on ALL currencies. The reset is on!

Dillionaire, the ONLY time I see all zeros on the forex trading site I watch is at the end of the trading day when they are "RESETTING" the rates...NEVER EVER during the trading day!!!!!!!!

Isa answered in chat: Danblessed, you won't see anything on the regular trading sites. What Iko sees is what drives all the trading platform sites.

Almost 1200 people on OM.

Art is answering questions and talking most of the time, Iko is responding to forex and currency questions

so Art just said $4 now?  yes Art said that

Rupiah $1.50 + a little

dinar $6+

dong $4+

Zim .24/.25

Per Iko:  ALWAYS ASK FOR HIGHER RATE AND ALWAYS ASK TO SEE THE BANK SCREENS ON ALL THE CURRENCIES YOU ARE EXCHANGING !!!!!!!!!!

Iko is waiting for 3AM for EU markets to see how traders are going to react on OM

Iko Ward; Forex just zeroed out on ALL currencies. The reset is on! Iko is saying they don't want to show this on forex, make sure you ask to see the Bank Screen when you are at the bank. Iko is waiting to see if computers recalibrate around 3AM to see what the EU's reaction is to the news.

Be sure to ask for higher rates like Tony said. Art said those quoted were street rates

someone asking about placing funds into holding acct then tsfr into trust...Iko says it depends on how much you are bringing in to banks and they should be prepared for many different scenarios.  RayRen is the one to ask.

Gen 64 requires NDA

Zim, .24 ½  may be higher...ALWAYS ask for a higher rate

Banks for zim...main one is WF, but all doing exchanges should do zim

They are hopeful for tomorrow morning

Iko: Forex reset at midnight, no activity, no trading worldwide at present, just "super polling" going on!!!!!!!

Everbody is excited about tomorrow morning if Iraq citizens get paid, we get paid!

Iko, Talk that the basket may go dark for the first few days on Forex, the banks want control of the rates in the basket.

Iko, expects to see alot of trading when forex shows up after bank gives ok. Banks will be controlling info and Forex will lag behind for a few days.

Iko: Banks want your money, you are allowed to ask them to look at their screen. Iko dn know where they are developing rate from. Banks don't want rates showing on forex. Iko dn think banks will BS us because the more we make, the more they make.

Is still a cap on zim? bilion $ cap...art & iko don't know.

someone screaming Intel, Intel before they closed down OM

OM closed, everyone saying thanks!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! Empty Re: Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON!

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:31 am

Here we go AGAIN !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! Empty Re: Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:34 pm

The FOREX has zeroed out nothing, the trading volume is about normal, there are no significant changes in any of the pairs, major or minor. Oh that's right you can't see anything on any of the trading sites, only on the super secret screens available only to a select few. But trust IKO when he says that the nonexistent currency supposedly from a country that suspended their real currency a couple of years ago and just completed demonetizing it is now valued at .245. There is no other way to say it, IKO is a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865  Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865  Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865  Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:43 pm

What did I just read Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Idiocy, pure idiocy!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865  Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865  Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865  Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Stupidity and ignorance at its finest- Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 1656125192 crap affraid sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Masn oh man oh man.  These clowns just don't really have a grip on reality.  They jump to conclusions at the drop of a hat.  Forex zeroed out?  What the sam heck does forex have to do with a country revaluing their currency?  Since when does any entity other than the country have the authority or shazam to accomplish a change in currency rate?

WAKE UP WORLD, these scammers are out trying to generate mass hysteria to either market more dinars or stir up the dinar world to a frenzy where the innocent prople will be duped again.  I mean REALLY?  What a joke these clowns are.

It goes without saying, HEIR AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS FOREX INFLUENCING THE EXCHANGE RATE.

Let''s go on about our normal, sane and usual daily/evening f\grinds, how about it?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Yep, for sure- They're living high off the hog, while we choke down water and corndogs- 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:10 pm

What are corn dogs?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Alley, here is two different ones I have owned.

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! <a href=Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 232039

Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! <a href=Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 232040" />
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:06 am

Corn dogs are hot dogs in a  cornmeal bun on a stick.  One typically finds them at a fair, on a food cart, or even in  frozen boxes at the store for home use.  Most kids, and some of we adults, buy them and enjoy them during sporting events (nascar races, football games, etc.).

One "doctor's them up" (ketchup, mustard, etc.) to their own taste and bites into them.  One must use caution when getting near the stick for obvious reasons.  If one finds a particle stick, well ...... . It's kind of like using some tooth paste - you wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepcident.  In this case one would wonder where the rest of the stick was.  Care should be used in all cases.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:09 am

Alleyrose, it is a hotdog dipped in a cornmeal batter, and then deep fried, and have a stick inserted into the hot dog, so you can hold onto it while you're eating it- I think they suck, but some people manage to choke 'em down- Yuck- Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 2350219667
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:12 am

MidnightRider, that would be one fast 'corn' dog, as he'd be running so fast, the kernels would be following him down the road!! Breaking News from TNT - THE RESET IS ON! 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:28 am

Ohhhhhh thanks guys we have a similar thing called Dagwood Dog! Hotdog dipped in batter and fried on a stick!  

Midnight I am loving those types of corn dogs hahahahahaha!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum