Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15

3 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Here's all the nonsense in it's entirety.

TNT Conference Call 10.26.15

T:  Okay.  Goooood morning, TNT!  How are you guys doin’?  I hope you had a super superfantastic weekend.  I know everybody was anticipating being at the bank this morning, ‘cause I surely was, without a doubt, expecting to be at the bank in the morning.  I’m not.  I’m here talkin’ to you guys.  Don’t mean I’m not on the way, ‘cause anything could happen.  So, the good news is yes, there was preparation all weekend for this to happen.  Bank personnel were called into the bank over the weekend.  Yes, they sat there waiting.  Yes, they got some additional training, some new people.  Yes, they were explaining the plan a little bit, about how this is supposed to work.  Yes, they were given some examples of the numbers and what they might be.  Yes, they were being trained on what you might expect or want to see, and yes, they were told or explained to them the criteria they should look at and, to, to adjust your rate.  So a lot of things happened this weekend as far as the system is concerned.  They were also told when this might happen.  They were told this could happen today, tomorrow, or next year, we don’t know, but we want you to be ready so we’re training you today.  So I said that to say this:  it could happen today, tomorrow, or next year, but I’m gonna make you spend Saturday and Sunday in here learning about this right now.  I’m thinking, okay, yeah, that’s what I would do!  Train somebody on a weekend, pay ‘em overtime or double time when this could happen next year and they don’t even work here anymore, that’s a good business decision.  Not gonna happen.  Not gonna happen, guys.  We know better, so, so it was a good thing.  Let me see, it’s exciting thing and we’re ready to go.

Okay, so you guys saw the article from ABC News, IMF.  They, they said...I wouldn’t spend my time with it, I mean, tell you the truth, but if that’s what somebody’s gonna use  for their question you can.  Other than that, I’m not even concerned.  But a long time ago a guy that’s involved in the process explained to me, you know, this is what they do, this is how they do it, and I’m telling you what to do.  Don’t listen to what they say, watch what they do, ‘cause that’s where the truth is at.  Not what they say, print, and post for the world to see, it’s what they actually do is what’s goin’ on, so that’s kind of a different thing.  So, guys, I know this is hard and I’ve said it again and again, on a whole lot of people but, I mean, it’s gettin’ easier.  If you’re a new person in here and you don’t understand what’s goin’ on, we’ve been here for five years for a reason, because we’ve watched this thing grow, develop, take shape, and be announced over a thousand times already.  But we realize that’s part of the process!  Nobody’s actually going to give us the exact date and time this is gonna happen.  Nobody!  And only a complete idiot would think that they would do a thing like that.  As much as we have told to you, explained to you everything that was involved, who was involved, how many different countries were involved, how many people were involved in smuggling this, stealing this, how many people have been trying to manipulate the stock market and every other market around the country, the for, Forex market, and you actually think they’re gonna say, “Hey, this is gonna happen Wednesday morning at nine o’clock,” and let everybody know that on Monday.  I mean, only a complete idiot would think that.  

Now, I’m sayin’ that for this reason, and I know that’s kinda hard.  Now, new people, new people might not know, but you guys that have been here a year or two years, six months, you should know by now this is the process.  We get the dates, we get a window of opportunity and say, “This is the next time they’re looking for it to happen.”  And they’re doing that all up and down, ‘cause only four or five people know when it’s actually gonna happen, but they keep puttin’ that out there again and again to monitor certain people, track certain people.  We know years ago we told you they gave us that information and they caught all the duffle bags comin’ through Mexico full of dinar that people were tryin’ to smuggle in.  There was a reason they were puttin’ that out there.  There’s reasons even right now, because they want to just keep sayin’ it, sayin’ it, sayin’ it ‘til you stop believin’ it, and then it actually happens!  But in the process if you don’t know that, I tell people just put your dinar up, go do something else, go live your life.  Somebody’ll let you know when it happens, and you can go and get, you know, the street rate or get whatever rate it is at that point in time where we all negotiate the best rates for us.  But for you to sit here and torture yourselves, I, I got...one idiot sends me a email every day.  “It didn’t happen, it didn’t happen.  Well it’s the 25th, it didn’t happen.”  And, and I can say that ‘cause I feel sorry for people who it has taken up that much of their life that that’s the most important thing to them is to send me a email saying it didn’t happen!  You know it’s kinda funny.  You guys gotta know that is kinda funny, though.  So anyway, and we just have to laugh at him ‘cause I pass it around and say, “Can you guys believe this?”  But anyway, that’s not for everybody.  For new people, I understand it, but you guys have been here.  This is our best opportunity, though, and I’m telling you that because of what happened over the weekend.  We’ve had some, and they just keep gettin’ better and better and better.  But this weekend when the people you’re gonna be sittin’ across the desk from, were actually trained on the rate and how to respond to your questions, how to answer ‘em, and given the parameters that they can work in--they were given their parameters that they’re able to make a decision in--when that kind of training and information is going on, then I know we’re ready, we’re getting there.

I told you last week that they were going through their entire system getting the names of people who had bought from them in the past, the name of their customers who had bought from them in the past.  Well, there’s a reason they do that kind of thing, because if I wanted to start payin’ some people, if I did--I mean, if that was my intention--and I had already used up my government list or I had already used up my friends and family list, or I had already used up my high-dollar customers who I just want to say, “Hey, you want to get involved in this opportunity or you have something,” then what’s the next thing in line?  “I need some more people I can do this.”  So where would I look at?  Who would I give first opportunity if I had to do this in the cloak of darkness or keep it low key but still get it going until that major announcement was made.  Now here’s a good thing.  This is just Tony talking, that’s all.  Nobody else, it’s just Tony talking.  If I did that and I said, “Okay, let me run through this real quick,” then what’s left for me?  There’s nothing left except for the people on the streets, the people who didn’t buy!  All the people who bought from the dealers, people who bought from the exchange centers, people who bought off Amazon, eBay, everything else who I don’t know.  But I’m comin’ up to my last line before I get to those people!  And this is just Tony thinkin’ of, you know, “Hey, this is a scenario that I could work with, ‘cause there ain’t but so many of those if my theory is connect, I mean correct or, or what I’m sayin’.”  Then that means somebody else is about to get paid right after them.  

Now, if my theory is correct, if this is the plan they were following, that means some people who actually bought from the bank throughout this last ten years...might be the next ones in line to celebrate, which could be any day.  Today, tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, happen any day!  I just don’t see as a business owner or as a banker me training guys, bringing ‘em in on the weekend, which they hate, paying ‘em overtime or additional pay, going through some training for them, explaining to them the exact conversations we gonna have, “These are the ways you enhance it, this is the way you negotiate this rate,” only to train ‘em today for something they’re gonna use in 2016 or 2017?  No.  I’m not even training those people today for somethin’ that there’s gonna use in December!  ‘Cause I want this to be fresh in their mind when this starts happening.  I don’t want to train them today and a month from now, “Okay, go ahead.  Remember what we told you guys a month ago?”  “No, I don’t remember that!  I’ve been doin’ all this and this and everything else!  You need to tell me that before I walk in the room!  What’s the rules of engagement, that’s what I need to know.  And I need to know it at that time,” so.  I’m a little happy, you know?  I’m really excited.  So Kerri wants to send me more texts than Pam does, ‘cause she wants to text me after every other sentence, just so you guys know.  So yeah, they’ve been training people for years.  They’ve been training people to do phone calls for years.  They were change, training people to do the 800 numbers, bring you in, and take your money.  Now, those are people that were gonna be on the call system, they know what to do, in the exchange centers, and they trained ‘em two years ago.  They didn’t train this part.  They didn’t train wealth managers.  They didn’t train private bankers to negotiate with you after you do your exchange.  We’re doing it until now, so we’re talking about two totally different people or groups of people being trained.  That’s what’s different.  

So things are great!  So I tell you guys all the time, again, if you can’t handle the process, if you can’t handle the day to day, if you can’t handle the realistic information, ‘cause you know there’s always a possibility it’s gonna change!  You know there’s another meeting where somebody decided they’re gonna do something else, all the time!  Then don’t do it!  Now, I say take your money, put it in the drawer or put it under your mattress, put it in your, your safe-deposit box, wherever, and just go and live your life like it’s never gonna happen, never heard of it, and one day you’ll get the surprise of your life.  I know there are people out there right now who are absolutely hurting--losing houses, losing cars, loans--I mean, that this thing is gonna save your world.  And I say if you lose your house, you lose your car, you gotta move, you lose your job, one thing you don’t lose is your currency, because if it happens today, great.  If it happened next year, great.  If it happened five years from now, great, ‘cause that’s your lifeline.  That’s the only way you’re gonna get back to where you were if you fall down, or go further!  So that’s what you don’t do.  So, I had some people say, “You know what?  Tony, I heard you on the last call, so I’m gonna take your advice, and I got the message this morning they sold all their currency back.  Said, “Can’t do it, so you’re right.  Sold it all back, life is better.”  I’m sayin’, okay!  But life is only better until it happens and you look and say, “I’ll never get that opportunity again.  I’ll miss the opportunity of a lifetime.  Could’ve changed my entire life if I had just held on to it.”  Now, that’s one thing, sellin’ it back, and you think, “I at least got part of my money back and I can go on with life, and I just missed it,” depending on what you had.  I had somebody actually send me a letter telling me they took my advice, they can’t have it up and down, so they took all their currency and they ran it through a shredder.  And I’m like, “Are you out your mind?”  I’m sayin’ what?!  Ran it through, but they had the best night’s sleep they’ve had in two years!  That’s what they said.  I don’t think that’s the answer, guys, and nobody’s telling you to do that, and I hate to see anybody throw it away, shred it, or sell it back when you know absolutely, anybody--and I’m gonna say it--with a little common sense who has done the history knows one day this country has to be back on the map, knows this currency is what’s gonna get ‘em there.  If you paid any attention at all to what we’ve been talkin’ about for the last five years, you know the GCR is based on the value of the dinar.  They gonna put all this time into it, develop this strategy, about to affect the economies all around the world, and you’re gonna throw it away?  Okay!  It’s all I could say. 

Anyway, everything’s good.  For everybody else, I didn’t say throw it away.  Put it in the drawer, somebody’s gonna let you know.  Everybody else, we’re good.  Some of you are about to receive some phone calls, and I’m happy for you.  I’m not one of ‘em, I didn’t buy any currency at the bank, so once again I know I’m not gonna get the benefit, and I just need to sit here and wait my time.  Some of you absolutely will and, and I’m happy for you.  But the rest of us, we’ll be right in line behind, and it could happen at the same time.  It could happen a couple hours apart, they get a head start.  It could happen the day before.  It’s something that they need so they can keep going forward.  It’s something that I think they would use to keep these new people who are being trained trained some more, and I’d rather train ‘em at a slower period of time, “Let me bring in this one guy, this guy”, than a line be out the door and be trying to explain what to do.  So, it’s a good strategy, I think, that I would use, would be me.  I didn’t say they were usin’ it!  I’m just sayin’ something for you guys to think about.  It’s a great day in dinarland.  It was a great weekend for them to go through this.  

I call, I mean I got the call from Iraq.  They said everything is aligned.  Kurdistan was lined up with Baghdad.  Everything was finished, complete.  He said, “I don’t have anything else to say except for we’re waiting.”  So I got that from at least three of our Iraq sources who don’t talk to each other all came to the same conclusion:  it’s done, over, we’re just waiting for them to make the announcement.  Again.  Everything is all lined up.  Over here, the same thing.  It was simply, “Just wait.  Just wait, it’s done, you’re gonna love it, you’re gonna love the numbers, just be patient.”  So I can look at that, and I hear what they’re sayin’, but more importantly I see what they’re doing in the background.  We’re gettin’ those calls, and that’s what I’m tryin’ to express to you guys.  It can’t be that far.  My biggest thing--and it might change just like it was, it did last month--except for now it’s the 26th of the month, Iraqis have still not been paid this month, and I know what they’re trying to do, and trying not to pay ‘em twice in one month, so they’re taking it ‘til the last possible day they can trying to get this through before they do that.  I like that.  So let’s hope they’ll get paid tomorrow, either.  But here’s the thing, I mean we hope they do, that the, the rate is still showing on their cards.  It’s absolutely still locked in on their cards right now, so I think it’s a great day!  210, good morning, how are you doin’? 

C:  Good morning.

T:  210?  Good morning, how are you?

C:  Good morning, how are you, Tony?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  Well, I’m still alive, and I’m still grateful to God for you and your team, and I want to thank you for everything.  I have a, may, I have a weird question.

T:  Okay.

C:  When you go in, when you go exchange, you were saying 50%, 25% for working and 25% to take care of business, take care of bills.  My question is, when you go to exchange, can you buy foreign currency, or like say my wife’s from Colombia, and I want to buy 400,000.  Can I do that, or do you suggest that I should wait to do that later on?

T:  It’s probably, I mean you can probably do it.  They probably wouldn’t want you to do it right during the exchange process ‘cause they wanted to get people in and out, and say, “Hey, the rate’s not gonna change so you can, you know, discuss that with your private banker or your wealth manager and let them take care of that for you.”

C:  Okay.  And I’m a hundred percent disabled vet, and I’m a wheelchair, and I, I...if you could write my number down and when this is all over with, I know for a fact I only got two kids that I’m gonna take care of, but I would like to join you in giving money to programs that you know they’re gonna actually work for the people you’re gonna help.  ‘Cause I’m not, I’m in a chair, and I can’t get all that information, and I’m not--and I’ll be perfectly honest with you--I am not computer savvy, and, and I’ve been listening to you for, I’m going on three years now, and everything you’ve said I have taken it to hold, and I’m trying to maintain.  Now, I do remember you telling me when you go in you say, “I’m here to exchange foreign currency.”  Am I right, or no?

T:  Yep, “I’m here to exchange foreign currency.”

C:  Right.

T:  Absolutely.

C:  Okay.  Well, I’ve got that, it’s like a tape recorder now.  Everything you’ve been saying I’ve been taping it in my head.  But if you take my number down, and when this is all over with and you’ve got a program that you think that you need help on, I can’t take it to the grave with me, and I would rather it be put in somebody’s hands that’s gonna utilize it, it for a good cause to help people that really are deserving to help.  And I would appreciate if you’d write my number down and when this is over with give me a call, and we’ll get together and what I can give to y’all.

T:  Okay.  Thank you, and, and I appreciate that.  And guys, we want to pass on and do as much as we can for as many people as we can, but I don’t know...

C:  Well (unintelligible) greedy.

T:  ...how much you have, but you guys know that Mike, Bill Gates has a foundation like that for all you super-rich guys to give your money away, and he has a plan for it.  And at this point you guys may be part of that.  But if you’re just lookin’ to donate and help people who need some help right now, I mean yourself, then I think Pam is putting together a site of charities and things that she recommends or is gonna do the research on, make sure they’re spending it on the people of the charities and not out buying cars and houses and goin’ on vacations with the money, so what she would like to call a safe list.  So I think that’ll give you guys two options right there, okay?

C:  Well that would, that would be absolutely great, and, and, because I’m the type, I’m an old retired Marine officer, and I, I hate to give money to a, to a group that says, well administration, this administration, and it never gets to the public, and that’s what I’m concerned about.  And I sure as heck can’t take it to the grave.  I’m not that rich, but what little I can help, I can help, because it, I ain’t gonna take it to the grave, might as well give it to somebody that can help, and God, with God’s help and your help, we’ll get it done.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir!  Appreciate it.

C:  Thank you.  Thank you, sir.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right.  Bye.  I forgot Vegas.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay, then!  All right!  941, good morning.  941?  Nope?  

C:  941.

T:  941!  Yes, sir.  How are you?

C:  Not bad, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m, oh, hold on for a second.  

C:  You said....

T:  Pam said--hold on one second, I’m sorry--so let me read this before I forget.  FantasticFoundations.com is the site where Pam’s gonna list the ones that she recommended.  Okay, go ahead, I’m sorry.

C:  Okay.  Are you saying that it’s gonna take longer now?

T:  Absolutely not!  I think it’s gonna be shorter now.  I’m sayin’ there are articles out there...

C:  Well, but if they’re....

T:  ...that people are reading.  There are things from the IMF today that says 2016, that Iraq is lookin’ to do things.  I’m telling you they’re saying one thing and they’re doing something else in the background.  That’s what I’m telling you.

C:  Okay.  ‘Cause, you know, everything was said to be between 20th and the 25th, and it’s the 26th, and, you know, if you call some of these people, like I know where there’s a Wells Fargo, it’s a currency exchange center--it’s not a bank, it’s an exchange center--and they don’t know anything about anything, of course, you know, and they won’t even talk to you about it.  You know, the minute you mention dinar, they back away, “Oh we’re not handling that.”  And that’s the same thing with about five or six other banks within, on a, kind of a remote area, within about 150 miles say the same thing.  Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, and....

T:  Okay, how long have you been doing this?  How long have you been doing this?

C:  Almost five years.

T:  Okay.  So in five years...

C:  I’ve been with you the whole time.

T:  ...okay, in five years I know I have discussed several times exactly why they do that, that nobody’s gonna tell every one of their staff members.  They’re not gonna commit to the public that we’re about to do this until it happens, they’re not gonna train people, so when you go to all these banks and you ask ‘em that, what are you expecting them to say?

C:  Well, when I was in Florida, okay?  I went to the banks down there, and they all knew about it!  Especially Chase.  Not so much Wells Fargo.  Even, even, what’s that other bank down there?  I forgot now.  There’s another bank down there that has been selling dong, and they know about it, so it’s not just, it’s just certain areas, you know.  I feel like they’re....

T:  Okay.  So you’re, you’re even a better, better example then.  That’s right, you’re even better.  So you went to one area; almost all of ‘em knew about it, so they feel free, there’s enough currency, and they’re being trained and their people trust them.  You go to another area and they don’t know anything about it.  So is your question which area do you believe, or is it why is it one way and one now, but what is your question?  ‘Cause you know it’s true, one bank already told you.  We know it’s true ‘cause...

C:  Well, a lot, a lot of times....

T:  ...you’ve been involved in it for five years, right?

C:  Sometimes you call one and the guy will talk to you, you know?  Other times you call other ones, and, “Oh, we don’t know anything about it, we’re not,” you know, get nasty with you because you’re calling to, to find out if they’re gonna handle it or not, you know?  Some of ‘em aren’t even gonna exchange dong even though they sold it, so, you know, it’s, it’s pretty confusing, and I don’t think whoever’s doing what they’re doing, you know, has been screwing up for three years or so because they’re just ruining out here what’s going on with the public, and people are really getting so mad at the banks that probably after they cash, they’re gonna put their money elsewhere.  So that’s what’s gonna happen.

T:  Well, and, and there’s the, yep, that probably is what’s gonna happen.  They’re gonna be mad at one bank or the other or, you know, or they’re gonna realize that banks had to protect themselves and not educate all of their employees five years ago and let them all know what’s goin’ on so they would all buy currency and then, you know, on Monday morning we get ready to go to the bank everybody quits ‘cause they all got millions of dollars.

C:  Yeah.

T:  So there’s reasons, and I tell people all the time, you have to try and look at both sides of the argument.  Why are they saying this?  I mean, why are they protecting themselves?  They’re not in charge.  They’re working with the government to get this done, but the country governments are in charge.  They could change their mind any day they want to, change the whole process, and the banks put out all this information in writing, in public, and told everybody, “Yeah, we’re gonna do all this,” and you run out and buy it, and now the banks are being held responsible.  They’re not gonna put themselves in that position!  We have to understand the process, what’s going on, and say, “Okay, but this is where we are.  We’re still part of it, we’re still gonna benefit from it, and we just have to wait our turn!”

C:  And the banks aren’t being fair because you got people out there that never bought any dinar from the banks, they bought it from the dealers, which I did.  I bought dong from the bank, but not, not the dinar, so, you know, here you got people that’s probably had it two weeks or so, and I’ve had it for over four years ‘cause I bought dinar first.  But, you know, is that fair to the public out here?

T:  Well they, they don’t know, they don’t know you have dinar!  You just buy it (inaudible).

C:  I understand that.  That’s what, that’s what I’m saying.  Pardon?

T:  How are they supposed to know you have it if you didn’t buy it from them?

C:  That’s what I’m saying.  What about the dealers?  How come they’re not being told that they can do the same thing?  Because, you know, these are....

T:  I don’t know that the dealers aren’t!  The dealers just aren’t gonna do it!  They aren’t gonna...

C:  They’re not.

T:  ...put themselves out there.  They’re not gonna risk that.  You’re not their customer.  They don’t control your bank account.  They’re not telling you what to do with the money afterwards.

C:  The dealer will cash mine.  All I gotta do is call ‘em, but they can’t cash ‘em now because the banks are controlling it, and they’re the ones that are bringing their people in to, to exchange ‘em.

T:  Look, if the bank can cash it, the dealer could cash it if he had the money to cash it.  If he wanted to take on that kinda risk, he could do the same thing, if he wanted to say, “Yeah, I’ll give ‘em to you.”  Now, why would he do that when he’s still trying to sell it to you?

C:  There’s a point there.  But, you know, it’s one thing or the other.  I mean, they’re not being fair to us out here that are sitting here holding it that can’t do anything until the banks...

T:  Okay.  They...

C:  ...until it’s released.

T:  ...they can’t take the general public until the government or US Treasury says, “Yes, it’s open to the general public, go and take it.”  So if you want to get mad at somebody, get mad at the Treasury for not authorizing them to do it.  Can they do things with their own clients, offer them special privileges and opportunities?  Absolutely!

C:  Yeah, well, you know, the government did what they wanted to do, and all their friends and everybody over a year ago got what they wanted, you know?  Because that early exchange where everybody, what eighteen hun, eighteen thousand people, hundred and eighty thousand people got to exchange or something like that?  That’s not fair.

T:  Well, I, I don’t know anything about a hundred and eighty thousand people got, seriously doubt it was that many people.  I do know the number, and matter of fact I can tell you it wasn’t even close to that, but anyway.  They, they got some people through, so.  Okay.

C:  Well, that’s what I’m sayin’, you know?  All right, well...

T:  Well, all right.

C:  ...let’s hope it goes, because, you know, people are gettin’ upset and, you know, sometimes it’s, enough is enough.

T:  I, I, I understanding, and, and I’m tryin’ to tell ‘em we’re that much closer, let’s look at the process, understand how it works.  You’re about to have a whole lot of money, and this is how the rest of your life is gonna work, just like this.  So hopefully you’ll understand this process, all right?  Vegas?

C:  I’m not goin’ to Vegas.  You can have fun.

T:  Oh.  All right.  Thank you.

C:  I’m gonna spend my money elsewhere.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.

C:  All right.  Bye.

T:  A’ight.  Okay, 831.

C:  He’s an idiot!

T:  831.  

C:  Hey, good morning.

T:  Who are you calling a idiot?

C:  No, no, not calling you (inaudible).

T:  All right.

C:  I do have a question for you.  Regarding exchanging in Europe, I have a partner and very dear friend of mine who has some currency over there.  Do you think that in Europe that he’ll have an opportunity to go after the contract rate?

T:  I think so.  I don’t know anything about it, but I would think if we have some, seeing that they’re our partners like that, I’m sure they would have some.

C:  Okay.  All right, good.  For the other gentleman that was just on the call, you know, I’ve gotta say, we’ve been around these types of transactions for a long time.  You know, it’s quite, quite an honor to be part of it, and as you said, life changing doesn’t hardly even scratch the surface of it, so you have to be patient and wait.  What other things get done, we have no control over what the government’s gonna do regarding their friends and family, but you know what?  We’re in line to do this, and to benefit greatly from it, so buck up, man!  This is worth the effort!

T:  And, and I agree, I mean that’s not being negative or bad to anybody, but the opportunity that we have and everything else, guys, I mean we still there.  That’s our only thing is to stay in the game, stay in the game ‘til it’s our turn and then go live your life!  And that’s really here.  I mean, we can complain, complain and get upset and, and get emotional and, and I do understand it!  I mean, my only thing today was, okay, if it’s takin’ a toll on your life, if it’s making you want to throw your currency away or shred your currency or keeping you up at night, just put it in a safe place and walk away from it and come back when it happens and life will be all good, that’s all!  That’s all you gotta do!  And you still win if you do that.  If you sell it, if you burn it, if you shred it, then you lost, and you lost more than you’ll ever know.  Well, you’ll probably know about it, but there’ll probably be more suicides after that than anything.  Go ahead.  Sorry.

C:  No  No, absolutely.  I do have a question, and that is my wife and I started a foundation or nonprofit, and with regard to the gentlemen in the wheelchair wanting to try to see that his money goes where it’s not just a big sinkhole for the admin, you know, we had a lengthy discussion about that and we talked to counsel and whatnot, and, and actually our plan moving forward is that 100% of whatever is donated to that cause--and we provide housing for honorably discharged vets--for whatever, whatever’s donated goes 100% to that cause.  We have lined it up so that all of the overhead for office space, personnel, any of the incendiary costs are covered by a for-profit, but the nonprofit that is joined to the for-profit is 100% going to that cause.  So its url is welcomehome.us, keeping (unintelligible), but I’d love to get listed on Pam’s site if you could send me that information or I would get our information to her so she can make her own judgment, and I think she’ll find it very favorable.

T:  All right!  I’ll see what she wants to do.  All right?

C:  I appreciate it.  Thank you very much.

T:  Hey, all right.  Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, my friend.  We’ll see you (inaudible).

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  All right.

T:  See you there, all right.  Okay, 832, good morning.  832?  Nope?  832!  Nope?  Okay, then.  All right, 313, good morning.  313?  Okay.  352, good morning.  

C:  Yeah, Tony?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  Yeah, I just, I’m curious about the, the first mouse, second mouse, and third mouse.  All these people that’s already gone and the ones that’s gonna be going, are they considered the first mouse?

T:  You know, a couple years ago there were some groups who went for fifty cent, seventy cent, ninety cent, a bunch of crazy stuff, but that’s what they signed off for, and when they get paid, that’s what they’re gonna get paid, because they already agreed to that, which I feel sorry for ‘em.  But the first mouse, second mouse, third mouse scenario was when this goes to the general public, those people who aren’t part of groups or, or committed to some other type of agreement, were just gonna go by the rate there.  Now, on Friday I think I told you guys, ‘cause the plan is ever evolving, at one point there was a plan to let it come out at three something, four something, and everybody be so excited they’d just run in there and get their money.  Then it goes on Forex, then it climbs up, and those who waited get to get more money.  And then it climbs up and...starts to come down, and those who waited get to lose money, vice versa, if you can get in or get out, but there was an opportunity to make a lot of money.  And, and then there were those who are gonna be able to get in and get, get the contract rates.  So now my understanding of scenario is they’re going to bring it out at a much higher rate, is what I’m hearing, so you truly will be excited.  Then they’re gonna let it fall down within a short period of time, which is a number of days which is less than five, less than four, so, okay?  And then start the series over again, so, you know, at five, six, seven dollars, you might just want to say, “Let me just go get my money” instead of waiting, especially those who aren’t gonna be watching Forex every hour on the hour, who don’t know how to get in there and get that quick appointment or get locked in while it’s up at that rate, but they call for an appointment, get one two days later and it fell all the way back down.  So I’m sayin’ if you don’t know that game, you haven’t spent the last three or four years learning that game so you could play that game and get a hell of a return, which a lot of people should have been doing, then don’t do it.  And now the first mouse, ‘cause they do that five or six dollars, seven dollars, whatever it comes out with, and it drops back down, the majority of you know it, but when it does that, all the rest of the people are gonna run in there and get it anyway ‘cause they think that’s it, I missed it, and it’s gonna go down to two dollars, three dollars, which it probably never will, so it’ll stay above Kuwait, but it’s still cheaper than that rate, so.  You guys have to look at it even though the scenario has changed a little bit.  There’s still gonna be...an opportunity for you to go and then make even more.  There’s still gonna be...look, you guys remember this, so, ‘cause I don’t want to say too much and people get mad, but I will say this.  Nothing beats a failure but a try, I don’t care what it is.  Nothing beats a failure but a try.  At least try it, and remember this, a closed mouth does not get fed.  So I don’t know how else to say that to you guys without gettin’ the world upset, so just understand that part, okay?  

C:  Yeah.  One other question was seeing how it didn’t happen between the, the 20th and 25th, was there a reason?  Did it get stopped by some unknown force out there or....

T:  I don’t have a reason for it being stopped, as I told you.  I expected to be in the bank, whole lot of people did.  I don’t know that it has been stopped.  Matter of fact, I’m hearing we’re still being processed, signed, finalized something else, that’s the reason for calling people on the weekend, that’s the reason for training them on Saturday, on Sunday, about how to interact with you and me and giving ‘em different scenarios and these are the questions you’re gonna be asked, and these, how you respond, and that’s for, the reason for bringing ‘em in and saying, “These are the parameters that you can work under during your meeting, interview, whatever.  Anything above this, this guy needs to do.”  So they just wouldn’t be going through all that if we weren’t right at the edge.

C:  I remember on that one call you said something about they had two different banks and, gave the information, and one of ‘em said that it was gonna have to be the 3rd.  Is, is that, is that, is that on or is it (inaudible)?

T:  No.  It actually said the 25th through the were, 3rd, but I thought I told you guys on Friday they took that off the board.

C:  Oh.  So is there another window, or is this....

T:  There is not a window.  There is not a date beside it at the present time.

C:  Okay.  I guess that, that’s what we got.

T:  All right?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, Vegas.  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day!

C:  Yep.  You too, bye.

T:  Okay.  707, good morning.  

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I thought I had dropped my, I thought my call had been dropped.  I’m sorry.  But I was able to get back on.  Tony, what do you think the, what are your thoughts about the possibility of the delays, the holdups on this having anything to do with the IRS?

T:  Nothing to do with the IRS that I know of.  

C:  That you know of.  

T:  Yep.

C:  Because I under, I understand that....

T:  Nobody’s told me that, nobody’s mentioned that to me, nobody said they were arguing with the IRS, nothing.  I’ve heard absolutely nothing about the IRS holding this up.

C:  Oh.  Well, I’ve been told by some pretty good sources that the IRS is a, a member of the cabal, and that that may be the possibility of it, they’re just not able to make up their minds how much of our money they’re gonna get, so, thought maybe that might be the case.

T:  No.  Not that I know of.  And I don’t know how the cabal membership works, but anyway.

C:  Well, I don’t think very many people do either.  That’s how they’ve been able to do the things they’ve done.

T:  That’s right.

C:  They got a, they got a little secret society going on there, and that’s exactly why I kind of suspect them as being part of it, but that’s all I can do is suspect it.  Once again, thank you for everything you do, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  772, good morning.

C:  Oooo-ooo-oo-o.

T:  No?  Okay.  All right, 773, good morning.  No?  773?

C:  Good morn....

T:  Oooo, all right. 

C:  Hello?

T:  Almost missed you.  Yes, good morning!

C:  I know, I pushed the wrong button, I was so excited.

T:  Oh.  Okay!

C:  I pushed the wrong button ‘cause we were on the phone about, after about two hours all the calls dropped.  Had to call back in!

T:  Oh.  That was Pam (inaudible).

C:  How are you doing today?

T:  Good morning.  I was gonna tell you....

C:  Yeah, so you, you might want to look for 404.  That might’ve happened to her, too, I don’t know.

T:  Okay!

C:  You doin’ good?  Superfantastic?

T:  I’m doin’ superfantastic.  Yep, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing very well, thank you.  Had a busy weekend, but it was good.  Hope yours was as well.

T:  It was.  It was a great weekend.

C:  Good.  Good.  Good.  I’ll be glad when all this is over so you can take a real vacation and not have folks calling you ‘round the clock, that’ll be nice.  If for no other reason.

T:  Okay!  All right!

C:  Now, not, did you say that you have talked to your contacts in Iraq the last couple days?  ‘Cause I remember a couple days ago...

T:  Yep.

C:  ...you all weren’t having, you have.  What, what’s...

T:  We did.  Yep.

C:  ...what, what’s the atmosphere of the people over there?  Are they calm, rioting, or....

T:  I actually didn’t, didn’t, didn’t, didn’t talk about the people, didn’t talk about anything they said in the mosques.  What all three of them said was, “It’s done, done.  Everybody is aligned.  Kurdistan and Baghdad is aligned, and we’re just waiting.”  And that’s what all three of them said, so they’re just like us, just waiting.  What are we waiting for?  I don’t know, but we’re waiting.

C:  Right.  Well that is very, very good news.  And then with the banks over here, like you said, preparing all weekend and bank personnel sitting there and, I mean that’s, that’s all good signs!  And hopefully it’ll be, we’ll see the fruit of our labors pretty soon.  Now at one point you had said we may have bank managers, you know, actually doing our exchange.  How will we know if it’s, if it’s a wealth man--not bank managers--wealth manager or just a regular person, or does it even matter?

T:  Well, it don’t matter as long as they puttin’ money in my pocket, but you’re, they’re probably gonna give you their business card or tell you who they are!  So....

T:  Okay?

C:  So, I mean, ‘cause if we get 800 numbers, then when we call to set the appointment we’ll, you know, of course tell ‘em who we are, and then at that point we’ll tell ‘em how much currency we have, how much of each currency we have, so I think maybe that may have some, you know, choice in...

T:  Yes.  When they have....

C:  ...who they assign to do your exchange.

T:  That’s right, to do your exchange.  Absolutely.  I believe it will.

C:  Okay.

T:  Or the location that you’ll go to.

C:  Right.  Right.

C:  Well okay.  Well hopefully we still will get the 800 numbers.  If not, we have a plan for that as well.  You know, I guess all these plans written out, this, if this doesn’t happen, if this happens, if that happens, so, and I go over ‘em every day or so to make sure that I, you know, am following it in my mind, what I, what I feel I need to do.  So thank you so much to you and your team for all of your education over these past couple of years, for your encouragement.  Just appreciate you and Pam and Ray and all of your intel team.  Appreciate you so very much.  Can’t tell you enough, but we really appreciate you.

T:  All right.  Vegas?

C:  And of course, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  See you there!

T:  All right, thank you.  All right.  Yep, guys, it’s always better to be ready than have to get ready.  Be ready.  772, good morning.  Can’t stand that noise.  602, good morning.

C:  Is that me?

T:  Yes, ma’am!  Sure is!

C:  Oh, hey!  Good morning, Tony!  I didn’t know I would get to talk to you today.  Hey, last week you said, I know you just said that there is no window on the screens at the present time.  Are the rates back on the screen, or are they still off at this time?

T:  There are some rates somewhere.

C:  You know the rates but they’re not on the screen yet.  Is that what you’re tryin’ to say?

T:  I’m tryin’ to say that...people are being trained and people are doing exchanges, so there has to be some rates somewhere.  That’s what I’m sayin’!

C:  Yeah, okay.  That, that’s good enough!

C:  All right.  And thank you to Pam for the FantasticFoundations.com website.  I’ll definitely check that out.  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so we all can go!  Thank you, Tony.

T:  Thank you, have a great day!  All right.  Okay, 205, good morning.  205?  Nope?  Okay.  Let me go with 770, good morning.  No?

C:  Is that me?

T:  Yep, that’s you!

C:  Oh!  Hey, Tony.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I got dropped earlier, too, so I didn’t know what happened.  

T:  Well, that was Pam, too, just so you know, but go ahead.

C:  Are we still lookin’ like we’re in the, still in the loop?

T:  Yep!  We’re still here, still ready to go, just sittin’ here waitin’ our turn.

C:  So we don’t have any other good news?

T:  I’ve been talkin’ good news since the moment I started this call!

C:  Yeah, but I mean really good news.

T:  Well, no, we don’t.

C:  Oh.

T:  ‘Cause only good news I had is the good news I already gave you, which to me and probably half the people on this call, was really good news.  So I don’t know.  Have you been payin’ attention to the call? 

C:  Of course!

T:  Oh.  Well, that wasn’t good news?

C:  Well, I was lookin’ for some better news.

T:  Oh. Okay.  Sorry!

C:  But I guess I’ll have to wait.  

T:  All right.  Okay, Vegas?

C:  Yep, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so Tony can go.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.  Okay, we got 770 right behind it.

C:  I’m right here.

T:  770?  Okay!  How are you?

C:  I’m doing wonderfully well.  I’m highly blessed and favored of the Lord.  How are you, sir?

T:  There, there you go.  Man, I wish I was you!  But I’m doin’ all right.

C:  There’s a lot goin’ on in the world right now, and it’s hard to tell who’s doin’ what and to whom.  But it seems like that Russia and Putin are doing more for us than he’s doing for anybody else.  What’s your feeling about that, by the way?

T:  They’re doing more for us?

C:  Yes, sir.

T:  Okay.  We can’t talk politics and religion.  I mean, I can answer some questions, but...okay, yeah, ‘cause I’m gonna make an exception for you, ‘cause I want to know what are they doing for us?

C:  They are actually going after ISIS where we’re actually helping ISIS.

T:  They’re going after ISIS while we are helping ISIS.  What are we helping ISIS do?

C:  All right.  Well basically it’s, some of the things we’ve dropped off there supposedly got into the wrong hands by accident, and I don’t believe in accidents.

C:  All right, but anyway....

T:  So here, here, here’s the big picture, here’s what I see, all right?  (Inaudible) the big picture.  And I can be totally off base, guys, since you know the President doesn’t let me in the war room or anything else, I don’t know, I could be totally off base.  But I see us dropping weapons off, and maybe they’re gettin’ in the wrong hands, but we know that the guerillas the, the groups that we supposed to be dropping it off, and we know ISIS are both trying to dethrone Syria’s president, so I don’t care which one of ‘em get it done, just get it done, all right?

T:  Now, we can go back and do it, our government, and we can take the next step and, you know, if you have, you know, you’re fightin’ three people?  You know, just knock one of ‘em out.  So now you can fight two, and I can fight two, then I can fight three.  And then I can knock the other one out, and I got a plan of attack even if I gotta help two of them knock one of ‘em out, okay, now I’ll pick between you two.  So there could be a scenario in there where that’s going on.  Or, you know, once I do that, the people get behind me, and now I got even a larger force.  Now, if I’m supporting the guerrillas, ISIS, and Russia’s coming in and they’re not bombing ISIS, who they said they were gonna bomb, but they’re bombing the guerrillas who I’m giving the arms to, before they’re even bombing ISIS because those are the ones that we want to take over when Assad gets dethroned, how are they helping us?  ‘Cause that’s the part I’m missing.  

C:  Well.... (Woman:  They’re actually helping Iraq is what Russia’s doing...

C:  ...‘cause that’s part of it.)  Yeah, well, I thought, I thought they were helping Iraq more, so, by helping, you know, by getting rid of ISIS than we are.

T:  Okay.  They’re, they’re not in Iraq.  They’re not working in Mosul.  There’s not there trying to push ISIS out of Iraq.  They’re actually in Syria bombing Syrians, bombing ISIS in Syria, which if anything, if they ever start to retreat, where do you think they’re gonna retreat to?  To Iraq.  Okay.  Now, if we are in Iraq trying to get them to become a democracy, trying to get their people to build their own country and create a vision as one, why would we want Russia coming in there trying to show them that Communism is the real way.  Or Russia coming in there saying, “I’ll make an agreement with you guys because Iran’s our buddy, and Iran is fighting the US left, right, and sideways, so we’re gonna help you guys team up on them in Iraq ‘cause they don’t know no better.  Or they do know better, they’re just choosing not to.”  So again, every situation that we have, Russia is now encroaching on and bringing their military along with them.  I don’t understand how they’re helping us.

C:  Well it seems, it seemed that way to me.  I didn’t mean to get off, off track there, but anyway.  How do you feel...

C:  ...about the dinar from the standpoint that we have not seen anything yet, and it seems like we, we just ride, riding down the trail to nowhere?

T:  Well, as I explained, we’re not riding down the trail to nowhere.  Every weekend, every week we’re seeing more and more laws, the Investment Law, the Banking Laws, everything that is stabilizing that country even more.  We’re seeing the rates in our own banking system.  We see the ramping up of them getting ready to do this.  I know they’re exchanging for people, and I know we don’t like it, but as long as they keep doing that--five people a day, ten people a day, thirty people a day, you know, fifty locations across the country--then we know it’s still going and we know we’re gonna get paid.  So I like that.  I don’t see any decline.  What I see is us getting closer and closer and closer because when the laws are no longer an issue, when the corruption is no longer an issue, when the timing--is what we’re hearing--is the issue, then I got time!  I already have spent five years here!  I’ll spend five more days, five more months, whatever it is, ‘cause I know what’s at the end of the rainbow.  So there is no negative to me.

C:  Right.  Right, well I’ve always been a very positive person my entire life, and I have been trying to keep some other people happy as well as myself, and it’s hard to do these days when things keep changing as much as they are.

T:  Hey.  I’m trying to keep you happy, and that’s hard to do!  Right?  So, so I understand the feeling, believe me, all right?  It’s forty, fifty thousand other people with you, and that’s hard to do.  But, I mean, I understand their feeling, too, and that’s what makes it hard, because I do.  And I have to be able to look at both sides of it and always say, you know, I have discussions after I get off the call or with people, and they say, you know, “That guy was an A-hole or this guy was,” but they don’t have all the information I have, and I can’t give out everything that I do have.  So sometimes I say okay, I’ll suck it up, ‘cause you just don’t really know.  But I try and explain it and give as much as I can give without upsetting the apple cart, okay?

C:  Right.  Yeah.  Well, how, how do you feel about the attitude of those in Iraq right now?  What’s their attitude?

T:  I mean, the last time we heard, people were upset, they were frustrated.  They have been told, you know, in the, in the coming days, in the next moment, whatever, but...I haven’t heard about any huge riots.  There’s not a million people in the streets anymore.  I haven’t heard about that.  I’m sure people are upset ‘cause they’re hungry, because they want to watch television, you know, because they wanted air conditioning, because they want to live a, a normal life and a better life when they’re constantly being told they’re gonna be the richest country in the region and one of the top four in the world.  I would be frustrated, but....

C:  I would, too.

T:  They’re, they’re, they’re hanging on, and we all know even that’s gonna run out.  And I’m just hopin’ this gets done before that runs out and ruins it for everybody, ‘cause once it just totally explodes, it’ll be another ten years for us tryin’ to get this done.  All right?

C:  Well, thanks, Tony.  I just wanted to say that I really do appreciate you, and I thank you, and I thank your brother and Pam and all the, all the mods and every, everyone else there.  That’s such a great job y’all have done over the last three-and-a-half years since I’ve been involved in it.  So I wanted to thank you, again, and I want to say, I don’t want to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas ‘cause I want to say Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta.  

T:  Okay.  I’m comin’ to Atlanta, too.  Just to party, though, that’s it, but anyway.  All right, thank you, sir! 

C:  Okay.  Thank you.

T:  Okay.  Uh-oh, thank you.  All right.  Guys, Pam is telling me, “Time, time, time.”  I don’t know what that means, but, Pam?  What does that mean?

Pam:  That means stop, it’s time to go do some other things today.  We’ve done this long enough.  I want to remind you that beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.  Seemed like a good time to read that one.  Beautiful things--Spook, Spook agrees--beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.  And...

T:  Okay!

Pam:  ...dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.  So I think it’s really good in what we do to, to follow that.

T:  Okay!  Is that it?  All right, Ray?

Pam:  Yep!

Ray:  You finished, Pam?

T:  Wait, hold on, hold on a second.  Hold on one second, Ray.  Pam.  I just want you to know all that was negative, what you just said, but go ahead, Ray.

Pam:  Hopefully they get the message!

T:  Yeah!

Pam:  I’m gettin’ kinda tired of all the negative!  

T:  Yeah.  All right, Ray.

Pam:  Keep things positive!  Okay.  Ray?

Ray:  Oh, okay.  I would....

T:  Wait, you’re echoing.  You’re on speaker.  You’re on speaker.  You’re echoing.

Ray:  This is a mag, Magnificent Monday, so everyone continue to enjoy your Magnificent Monday.  And I was even telling some, some of the members I’ve talked to before about being prepared with goodbye message for today for today’s call, and they asked me was I prepared?  And I said yes, I am prepared with a goodbye message for today, and so that’s it, goodbye.

T:  Hold on, wait.

Pam:  That’s a good one.  Goodbye.

T:  Wait.  Guys, I did want to tell you guys this ‘cause you’re gonna hear about it, probably did hear about it, but Ray, you want to, you, tell ‘em about the car or not?  I think it was a great story.  No?

Ray:  No. You can add that on.

T:  Okay.  So I think it’s great, guys.  Years ago we had somebody that was, a issue with their house, and they explained to the bank about the dinar and they actually gave ‘em an extension.  We had somebody go do that, and they actually got their bank refinanced because the bank thought it was happening then and they let ‘em do it.  So over the weekend we had somebody that we actually know, talk to--you guys probably already heard this story--hopefully he doesn’t mind, but got a brand-new car over the weekend.  I was talkin’ to him this morning and I was like, “How’d you get this car?”  He said, “Well, the bank called me in, said, ‘Hey, come and get this car ‘cause you’ve been lookin’ at it.’”  He says, “Well....

Ray:  It was the dealer.

T:  Yeah, the dealer.  The dealer did.  Oh yeah, the dealer, not the bank.  The dealer did, I’m sorry.  “Come and get this car ‘cause you’ve been lookin’ at it and I know you want it.”  And he was like, “I can’t afford that car.”  Well they said, “Well, you will be able to afford it on this day.”  I’m not gonna tell you guys the day, but it’s coming up real close.  They said, “You’ll be able to afford it on this day.”  And he said, “What?”  So they gave him a hundred-thousand-dollar car over the weekend because they know that he’ll be able to afford it this week because the guy who owns the dealership has dinar and he knows when it’s gonna happen.  He said, “I already know!  I got the date!”  So he actually let him drive that car off, said, “Don’t worry about it, ‘cause I know this is the day we’re gettin’ paid ‘cause I talk to people who are at a whole different level than you, and this is the date that they gave me.”  So you never know when things are happening.  He didn’t go in there and say, “Hey, hold this dinar until then and give me a call.”  The dealer, and guy who owns the dealership actually called him, said, “Come get this car, it’s yours, ‘cause I know when I’m gettin’ paid,” which is a good thing to happen.  And that was just a good feel-good story for you guys to close out.  

Okay!  Banks are truly ready.  Everybody else is ready.  They worked through this weekend finalizing everything.  They started Thursday finalizing it, I think over Saturday, again.  We’re hearing all the pieces were in place.  The banks brought people in on Saturday and Sunday.  There’s a new training, first time they gave it to them, negotiating with you and me.  “This is the scenario you’re gonna look at.  These are the rates you’re lookin’ at.  These are the questions that they’re probably gonna ask.  These are our preprogrammed answers that you’re gonna give,” and everything else, which was a very good positive.  We got last week that the rates are gonna come out a little bit higher than we expected.  They’re tryin’ to get this done, again, in nine days.  Go in and get your money, go back and do everything else you need to do.  Nothing, we got nothing negative.  Now, there was a IMF report out, you guys saw it, ABC News said they’re tryin’ to do things.  They mentioned deleting the zeros, they mentioned their 50,000, 100,000 notes.  They mentioned June of 2016, somethin’ else 2017.  Okay.  That’s the only article out there I saw like that.  Everybody who’s doing something is doing something different.  That is what I can tell you, okay?  And we’ll see which one prevails.  With that, I want you guys to go out and have a superfantastic day.  I’m gonna have one, and I’m truly telling you guys every time I do this call right now, I truly know that it could be the very last call.  So hopefully it is, and hopefully we will still be here, this call, so.  All right, enjoy the rest of your day, guys.  Goodbye.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15

Post by MidnightRider Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:35 pm

So the banks "truly" finalized everything.  Does that mean since they have everything finalized on their end that he cannot use that as one of his pumps again?   Do Not Count On That?  He has been using banks getting ready for years.  Must be a bunch of dummies that need that much training.  And that wasn't meant to insult anyone who works at a bank, just simply emphasizing the stupidity that he keeps using that and those bunch of idiots keep lapping it up.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes -- It is very lame stuff 10/26/15

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Just like kittens with a big bowl of milk-Sad, isn't it? SMH-{ Shake my head}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Just a microcosm of how people in this country have been dumbed down.  Usually those people who have been "institutionalized," so to speak, seek out someone as dumb as they are to follow or look up to for guidance and leadership.  They just do not know they have hooked their wagon up with the master shearer.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:49 am

Funny you should say that- I've always thought Tony's site was one of many 'institutions',where people are brainwashed constantly,with 'hopium' injected into their souls, and don't even know it's happening-The heavy 'wool' being pulled over their eyes, so to speak,and all the while leading his 'flock' to slaughter-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum