Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15

3 posters

Go down

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 Empty TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15

Post by chilimama Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Tony Conference Call Cliff Notes, Mon., Oct 26, 2015
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

Highlights of Tony's conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.

Be sure and read Tony's Closing statement.  There is a kicker in it for today's intel.

Tony:  Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!  I was, without a doubt expecting to be at the bank this morning.  Good news, there was preparation all weekend for this to happen.    Bank personnel were told this event could happen today, tomorrow or next year.  Tony comments:  "But I'm going to make you spend the weekend here when it might not happen till next year?  We don't know, so training you now so your ready?"

Tony:  Nobody is going to give us the exact date and time this is going to happen.  Only 4-5 people actually know the date.  We get a date.  We get a window. . . They keep saying it, until it actually happens. . . Always a possibility it can change.  Another meeting.

We do know the GCR is based on the value of the dinar.  Your going to love the numbers.

Banks contacting previous currency purchasers.  If you purchased through a bank Tony feels you will get a call.  Thepublic portioncould happen hours or days later.

CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  :  I don't know that it has been stopped.  Might still be being processed or finalized.                               There is not a window, date to tell you at the present time.  They took the 3rd off the table on Friday. . . They (over there) are waiting, just like us.

IRAQ:    It's the 26th of the month and the Iraqis' have still not been paid.  The rates are still showing and locked in on their cards.

TV/Mosques:  No sign of riots, demonstrating in the streets.  Tony: Sure the people are upset.  They are hungry.  They wanted to watch TV.  Have AC.  Want to live a better life.  They’re hanging on and we all know even that will run out and hope it goes before it runs out and ruins for everybody. Once it explodes, will be another ten years before it gets done.

UNITED STATES:     

UST:    
Banks:  Employees were called in for the weekend. Bank personnel sat waiting.  Received Higher Level of additional training. Such as:     Wealth Managers were trained and given the perimeters they can use to make decisions on.  Since banks are making up lists of people who purchased currencies from them and the latest level of training Tony feels some people are about to get paid/exchanged.
Packages:          
CLOSING STATEMENTS:

PAM:  Remind you that beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.  Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to (disempowerment?)

RAY:  Continue to enjoy  your magnificent Monday.  I had prepared a goodbye message for today.  That’s it.  Goodbye.

TONY:  Years ago, somebody was given an extension, because the bank thought it was happening then and let them do it. Over the weekend, someone got a brand new car.  He said the dealer called him in, because you’ve been looking at it.  He said he could not afford it.  Dealer said he could afford it on ??? date.  (Tony would not give the date.)  The guy who owns the dealership has dinar and knows what’s going to happen.  Said he knows the date from people he's been talking with . . .

Started finalizing it again over the weekend.  Banks brought people in over Sat/Sun.  New training on rates, questions.  Got Saturedy rates were higher than we expected.

Have nothing negative.  IMF trying to do things.  You guys saw it on the news.  Everybody who is doing something is doing something different.  We’ll see which ones prevail.  Have a Super Fantastic day.  I’m going to have one.  Every time I do this call I truly know it could be the very last call.  Enjoy the rest of your day.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15 Empty Re: TNT CC CLIFF NOTES 10/26/15

Post by MidnightRider Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Who does it make sense to that at last one of these people who are being called in over the weekend for training (of all the times this has been used for years) would not be on one of these forums and confirm the fact?

Think about it, if you were one of those trainees, even if you signed something stating you would not purchase, you would still figure out a way to get a trusted family member to purchase for you.  And...human nature being what it is, at least one of those people would have figured a way (not that it would take much imagination) to post this in one of the forums or chat rooms just to get some attention and notoriety. 

Yet...Tony talks to lots of these people.   tony
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Boy, oh boy oh boy- IF B.S. was electricity, this crap would power almost all of the U.S.!! hemademe shame affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:13 pm

MidnightRider, you are correct- It doesn't make any sense whatsoever- When he was growing up, it is highly possible he didn't get that 'Electric Football' set he wanted one year- It disheveled his brain- Now he needs attention to make up for it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum