Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  Empty Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:57 am

Hello Everyone,

The broken record is playing once again and Iraq is resolving their corruption and terrorist issues, but this is the stage Iraq is in right now. It has taken some time but it is sure progress. 

The most evident news today is the Russian involvement in the middle east region and what Putin may ultimately have in mind in doing so in the fight against ISIS. Will Russia provide air strikes over Iraq? Will they supply weapons and equipment to Iraq? 

Iraq finance committee also exposes their plans to redenominate their currency to us. Folks it’s all in the articles if you take the time to read them. Let’s review these issues today.

Today’s News

Today is Monday October 26th and still no RV. So this Oct 20-25 window told to you by these so called intel “gurus” did not pan out?

Are you disappointed once again? Are you fed up on the misinformation? Are you ready to get off the roller coaster ride each week?

Did it ever occur to you these windows are for activation for the elite only and not ever meant for you and me? They activate these rates in the middle of the night and conduct exchanges for only a selected few. This is the feasting as these politicians, friends and family gorge on the high rates of the IQD.

This saddens me because Iraq itself has not even experienced the benefits of their currency reforms, yet the very powerful and rich of USA are feasting and becoming wealthier over the continued war with ISIS. When will this corruption stop?

We all should be aware by now they continually need a reason not to RV the Iraq currency. The reason now I am hearing stems mainly around security aspects….security, security and more security. My feeling is if ISIS was gone we would have seen an RV already.

So this ISIS aspects makes us all think. What is really going on in the USA support to fight ISIS. Is this procrastination intentional to delay inevitable progress in Iraq by rolling out the international currency. A currency that is way overdue to end all sanctions for Iraq.

Remember article 8 of the UN sanctions is the only remaining piece of the sanctions not yet lifted. By not lifting this piece it allows the USA and the coalition forces to continue operations in Iraq as long as they deem necessary. Of course they would like to honor permission from Iraq but this is entirely done as a courtesy (although this is not how the news brings it to us). 

It is solely up to you whether you decide to relax and learn about what is truly happening in Iraq instead of following this weekly nonsense from these gurus about an RV. This nonsense has been going on now for years and you are not yet wise to this misinformation? Are you crazy and insane? I have tried to warn you over and over again. So today once again I tell you this – “I told you so”!

So I can tell you with all my heart and soul there will be NO RV until at least early January 2016 and some indications now show us it may even move out beyond early to maybe mid 2016 unless the effort to combat terrorism is concluded sooner rather than later. What makes me believe this?

I have been telling you all along and building the case for a late 2015 / early 2016 possibility. I can not review or repeat it again in this news letter since it is an ongoing saga that took 50+ news letters since June alone to tell the story. Now I move forward and continue building this case with new evidence.   

So today I bring you an article below and I quote from the article –

“The harsh economic situation also forced Iraq to revive a long-delayed plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar by knocking three zeroes off the nominal value of its banknotes. The plan is set now to be implemented by 2017, including a restructuring of the dinar by issuing two large banknotes — a 50,000 dinar note before the end of this year and 100,000 dinar banknote next year — and canceling smaller denominations”

This is their words not mine. NO hype, No rumors and certainly only the FACTS!

Remember the article says “by 2017”  and not “in 2017”.  So it could still be sooner than later. But a golden nugget  too of this article is it makes a sound connection to the 50k and 100k notes to the RV, one which many skeptics have criticized me on over and over again for saying. Sorry guys here is the proof now go away! You wanted the proof here it is.

Remember this – the definition of insanity –

“Someone who keeps doing the same thing over and over again, same conditions,  with the same negative results, but expects something different (positive results) each time”. 

Now how many of you people are out there are going to continue to listen to these other calls?

Are there alternatives? Of course there are alternative news channels.

One which I find very refreshing is the GateKeepers call on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8 PM est. Kudos to them for all the hard work they put into bringing the truth not only about Iraq and this investment but in many matters of the Middle Eastern affairs. Thank You Gatekeepers and keep up the good work !

Next I want to present you with an amazing article. This is one of those golden nuggets and should be read very carefully. It tells us so much about the direction of curreny reform and their intentions. Remember I talked about these 50k and 100k notes and that we should be watching for the launching of these notes as this would show us the proximity to any RV. So what do they now tell us about these notes in the article below? Remember too they can not launch these notes without a close proximity to revaluing their currency.

I also want to remind everyone once again do not fall into the trap of listening to these so called intel “gurus” again this year when it comes to this 2016 budget. The budget is not dependent on the RV. Did you hear me – NOT DEPENDENT ON THE RV!

Also I want to quote another piece from the article –

“including a restructuring of the dinar by issuing two large banknotes — a 50,000 dinar note before the end of this year and 100,000 dinar banknote next year — and canceling smaller denominations”

Note: Iraq is saying these 50k  note will be launched before the end of 2015 and the 100k note in 2016.

So what does this tell us?  This says we may very well see an RV close to the end of 2015 or early 2016.

Am I missing something here?  Please help me if I am misreading this article below. So if this was their plan then how could they RV over this past weekend? The 50k notes were not even launched as of yet as well as the new lower denominations to replace the 3 zero notes. Do you see now just how foolish it was for some of these intel “gurus” to jump on their band wagons and emphasize so much that an RV could happen in this latest Oct 20-25 window?  Do they even know the process? I thought I heard them tell us the currency reform process more than one time, so why don’t they then apply it? 

So the 2016 budget  will go through parliament and it will eventually be passed. It has now just been  approved by the cabinet (the first stage of legislation) and has been sent to the house. Eventually if will pass, they will open it and begin to spend it and still there may not be an RV or maybe there will be. Please do not listen to anyone who makes this connection for you. They simply will try to use it once again as an event to stare you to an RV window. BE CAREFUL!
Article Begins

IRAQI CABINET APPROVES NEXT YEAR'S BUDGET

By SINAN SALAHEDDIN, ASSOCIATED PRESS
BAGHDAD — Oct 19, 2015, 

Iraq's Cabinet has approved next year's budget of about $91 billion, sending it to parliament for final approval, a government spokesman said Monday.

Spokesman Saad al-Hadithi told The Associated Press the budget of 106 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $91 billion) will run with a deficit of 23 trillion dinars ($19.72 billion). Al-Hadithi added that the deficit will be relieved through loans from local and international lenders.

He said the budget calculations are based on an assumed oil price of $45 a barrel with an average daily crude oil output of 3.6 million barrels.

"The budget is realistic and was built on reducing public expenditures to face security and economy challenges," he said, adding that it sets priorities ranging from spending on government forces and paramilitary troops to government-run social benefits and the agricultural sector.

Iraq holds the world's fourth largest oil reserves, some 143.1 billion barrels, and oil revenues make up nearly 95 percent of its budget. Like other oil-reliant countries, Iraq's economy has suffered due to plummeting oil prices since last year.

The country's 2015 budget stands at nearly 119.6 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $102.5 billion) and runs with a deficit of 25 trillion dinars (about $21.4 billion). It is based on an expected price of $56 per barrel with a daily export capacity of 3.3 million barrels.
The country has been plunged into crisis since summer 2014 when the extremist Islamic State group swept across the north and west, seizing vast swaths of territory including Iraq's second largest city Mosul. Government forces, Kurdish fighters and Shiite and Sunni militias have since regained some of that territory with the help of U.S.-led coalition airstrikes.

Reeling from the ISIS advance, Iraq's government introduced austerity measures earlier this year — eliminating government posts, merging some ministries, halting spending on construction projects and imposing new taxes to pay for civil servants and fund its military. It also planned to issue bonds worth $7 billion — $5 billion in international bonds and $2 billion for domestic banks — to narrow the deficit. The country also secured $1.7 billion in loans from the World Bank and a $833-million loan from the International Monetary Fund.

The harsh economic situation also forced Iraq to revive a long-delayed plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar by knocking three zeroes off the nominal value of its banknotes. The plan is set now to be implemented by 2017, including a restructuring of the dinar by issuing two large banknotes — a 50,000 dinar note before the end of this year and 100,000 dinar banknote next year — and canceling smaller denominations.

Despite hundreds of billions in oil revenues and international aid since the 2003, Iraqis still suffer from shabby public services and a weak economy due to endemic corruption and poor financial management, as many senior appointments are determined by party patronage and sectarian loyalties.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iraqi-cabinet-approves-years-budget-34569235

Update: Fight Against ISIS

Questions raised about new Russian military intervention in Syria's neighbor Iraq questions about whether the Russian campaign may extend to Iraq

Now we see the USA stepping up air strikes to prove to Iraq that influence from Russia is in fact not needed in Iraq. USA is apposed to any country joining the coalition forces in fight against ISIS that support or encourage terrorism. It is a very good stance and will prove itself a good policy on the part of the USA.

USA said it would make it very difficult for us to be able to offer the kind of support Iraq needsif the Russians came here and also carried out the operations." The USA did not say it would abandon efforts against ISIS if the Russians were also in the same theater of operations also fighting ISIS.

Seems eventually the USA will for forced to coordinate with the Russians in the air strikes.

The Iraq defense minister and the prime minister said: “absolutely not”. Now there is no demand from the Russians to support them and there is no reflection on Russians to support them and did not ask the Russians to come and carry out operations. "  So have the Russians been invited to go into Iraq?

Following a request from the Kurdistan region USA said it is working to speed up the supply of ammunition for the Kurdish Peshmerga forces.

Article Begins

NAJAFI: RUSSIAN INTERVENTION PREVENTS IRAQ TO A NEW ARENA OF INTERNATIONAL CONFLICT   
10/25/2015

KHANDAN - A former vice president of the Iraqi president of a coalition united Osama Najafi, that the Russian intervention on the line of the fight against terrorism in Iraq, WILL EXACERBATE THE CONFLICT, and turn Iraq into a new field of international conflict.

Nujaifi said in remarks to the London-based Al Sharq Al Awsat, published on Sunday: "We do not believe that the presence of Russia and Syria in any military cooperation will be useful in the fight against terrorism."

He added that the Russian entry in the crisis in Iraq will bring more international conflict inside Iraqi territory, leading to delay the defeat of terrorism and the development of terrorism and will be developed.

On the quadruple alliance, which was announced Iraq's accession to it, and also includes Russia, Iran, Syria, Najafi played down the possibility of the alliance, said: "Officially there is no alliance quadrant, there are only a joint intelligence center between the four countries and we Maatardon that status already."

He said that the battle to liberate gray making progress by the Iraqi army and the tribes of Anbar, has troops had reached the outskirts of Ramadi and terrorism stationed inside the city holed which still hinder the liberalization of gray, as the number of troops that you own "Daash" within the gray about a thousand armed. 

Article Ends

Article Begins

IRAQ ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF A NEW RUSSIAN WEAPONS      

Baghdad-agencies
Date: October 26, 2015

The Iraqi Defense Ministry received new weapons within Baghdad concluded with the Russian side deals, including «Mai Mai 28 35», Alkornett missiles and anti-tank aircraft. He said civil spokesman for the Ministry of Defense Naseer Nouri in a press statement that «the weapon, processing and supply deals long process passed through several stages, a contract and deposit amounts and time limits for delivery as they enter the production line, whether aircraft or any other weapon», explained that «there are several Contracts signed by the Ministry of Defense with Russia in the past few months, a section of these deals received by Iraq, including «Mai Mai 28 35», and Alkornett missiles that were active in military operations, pointing to the existence of weapons of payments in the delivery pipeline.

Nouri stressed that the ministry has focused on military aviation, as there is a focus on missiles Alkornett anti-armor and car bombs, and the missiles entered service for months, praising the Russian aircraft effectively. On the Russian warplanes participate in the strike organization Daash in Iraq, said that «Russian warplanes entry in the battle against terrorism in Iraq is a political decision, has not been until now Iraq's request of the Russian side intervention», he said, that «in any battles all the possibilities are open According to the need and the public interest. »

Article Ends

Article Begins

RUSSIA TAKES OVER THE MID-EAST: MOSCOW GETS GREEN LIGHT FOR STRIKES IN IRAQ, SETS UP ALLIANCE WITH JORDAN      

Once it became clear that Moscow and Tehran had jointly planned the incursion in Syria with Russia promising full air support and Iran pledging ground troops from Hezbollah, its various Shiite militias, and the IRGC, we immediately suggested that Iraq was next on the agenda after the Assad regime is restored.

For those unfamiliar with the situation on the ground, we encourage you to read “Who Really Controls Iraq? Inside Iran's Powerful Proxy Armies,” in which we outline the extent to which Tehran effectively controls both the Iraqi military and the politicians in Baghdad.

The US allows this because i) there’s really not much Washington can do about it, and ii) even if there was, it would mean first trying to root out Iranian influence on the political process and second attempting to separate the Shiite militias from the Iraqi regulars, which would only serve to weaken the country’s ability to resist Sunni extremists like ISIS. The other important thing to understand about Iran’s proxy armies in Iraq is that they are the very same militias fighting alongside the Russians in Syria (we mean “very same” in the most literal sense possible as they were called over the border by Quds commander Qassem Soleimani himself). This means they are Washington’s allies in Iraq but as soon as they cross the border into Syria, they become the targets of US-supported and supplied rebels battling at Aleppo. Obviously, that makes absolutely no sense and is emblematic of just how schizophrenic Washington’s Mid-East strategy has become. It’s also worth noting that these are the same Shiite militias who, with Tehran’s blessing, attacked US troops in Iraq after George Bush destroyed the US-Iran post-9/11 alliance by putting the country in his infamous “Axis Of Evil"   

Here's a picture that should give you an idea about why Iran's proxy armies have proven particularly effective at bullying the ISIS bully, so to speak:

Meanwhile, flying missions over Iraq is the logical next step for The Kremlin in Russia’s bid to supplant the US as Mid-East superpower puppet master. One would be hard pressed to come up with a more humiliating scenario for Washington than for the US to be effectively kicked out of the country it “liberated” over a decade ago by Vladimir Putin on the excuse that try as they may (or may “not”, depending on how prone you are to conspiracy theories), the Americans are apparently not very good at fighting terror.
Just like in Syria, Russian airstrikes would be supported by Iran-backed fighters on the ground, and thanks to the IRGC’s grip over Iraqi politics, Moscow would find Baghdad very receptive to Russia’s presence in the country.

The US knows all of this of course and in an effort to get out ahead of the situation, Washington sent Gen. Joseph Dunford (chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) to Iraq this week to issue what can only be described as a petulant, childish ultimatum to PM Haider al-Abadi. “It’s either us, or the Russians,” Abadi was told, although not specifically in those terms. Here’s what Dunford actually said:

"I said it would make it very difficult for us to be able to provide the kind of support you need if the Russians were here conducting operations as well. We can't conduct operations if the Russians were operating in Iraq right now."

(Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi)
Although the PM purportedly pledged not to request Russian assistance, anyone who’s followed the story knows Dunford’s trip was far too little, far too late.

ISIS has been running amok in Iraq for more than a year and the US appears powerless to stop them. As we noted, there are several theories as to why Washington is so intent on keeping Moscow out. The common sense theory that requires no conspiratorial ruminations says that the US is desperate to avoid ceding Baghdad to Russia and the Pentagon knows that with Iran already effectively in control of the army and the government, Russia would find a very receptive military and political environment. For those inclined to think that in addition to any initial support (i.e. funding and training prior to the official formation of ISIS), the US is still supporting Islamic State, well then the worry for Washington is that Russia simply wipes them out.

Whatever the case, Iraq has apparently had just about enough of it and indeed, one of the reasons Dunford made the trip was that last week, Abadi said he would “welcome Russian airstrikes.” Throw in the brand new intelligence sharing center in Baghdad jointly staffed by Russia, Iran, and Syria and it’s pretty clear that despite what Abadi might have told Dunford to reassure the Pentagon, the "red" coats (if you will) are indeed coming.
Sure enough, according to Turkey’s state run Anadolu Agency, Russia has now received permission from Iraq to target ISIS convoys coming from Syria.   

The Iraqi government authorized Russia to target Daesh convoys coming from Syria, a senior Iraqi official said.

The authorization for Russia to target Daesh inside Iraq comes amid security coordination between Iraq, Russia, Iran and Syria.

Hakem al-Zamli, chief of the Iraqi parliament’s security and defense committee, told Anadolu Agency on Friday that the measure contributed to weakening Daesh by cutting off its supply routes.

That will be just the beginning. We assume the whole “convoys from Syria” language is an effort on Baghdad’s part to make it sound like this isn’t a green light for Russia to take over the skies above Iraq but one certainly wonders how Washington intends to respond given that Abadi just told Dunford Iraq wouldn’t allow this to happen.

And that’s not all.

Russia has now created yet another intelligence sharing cell in the Mid-East, this time in Jordan as Moscow and Amman are set to work together to rout ISIS. 

Russia and Jordan agreed to create a coordination center in Amman, which will be used by the two countries to share information on the counter-terrorism operations, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.

Russia is already in touch with Iran, Iraq and Syria through a Baghdad-based center used for the same purpose.

Lavrov said Jordan would play a positive part in finding a political solution to the Syrian conflict through negotiations between Damascus and opposition forces, an outcome that Russia itself is pursuing.

“Under an agreement between His Majesty King Abdullah II and Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, the militaries of the two countries have agreed to coordinate their actions, including military aircraft missions over the Syrian territory,”Lavrov said. His Jordanian counterpart Nasser Judeh said the center would serve as an efficient communication tool for the militaries of the two nations.

As you might recall, Jordan's King Abdullah wasn't exactly pleased after ISIS released a video showing a Jordanian pilot being burned alive. Here's the visual message he sent to the group after the video surfaced:

Once again, it's important to understand that this is all made possible by the fact that the US, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey decided to use extremist groups as their weapon of choice to destabilize Assad. That gives Moscow all the political and PR cover it needs to not only make a pure power play in Syria, but to establish closer diplomatic and political ties in Iraq and now Jordan. Thanks to the fact that the Western media has held up ISIS as the devil incarnate, The Kremlin has a foolproof cover story for what is quite clearly becoming a sweeping attempt to establish Russian influence across the region.

Finally, don't forget that with each move Russia makes towards replacing the US as Mid-East superpower puppet master, Iran gets that much closer to supplanting Saudi Arabia as regional power broker. The Kremlin's alliance with Jordan plays right into that dynamic as the Moscow-Tehran nexus is literally encircling Riyadh, Doha, and the UAE...

Article Ends

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons  Empty Re: Mnt Goat - says it is foolish to jump on the GURU band wagons

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:03 pm

It has been for years, now and will continue to be that way until some people wake up, smell the coffee, and realize exactly what is going on! Personally, I believe we've all been had, but, time will tell, 'eh? shame Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum