Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.

2 posters

Go down

Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  Empty Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:58 am

Enorrste  

The phrase "entering the market" means allowing their currency to become internationally recognized.  We know that because it comes from the world's biggest money controller, the IMF.  In other words, for the IMF the phrase is extremely powerful.  It is synonymous with the phrase "become a world player."  Only a country in Article 8 with an internationally recognized currency can "enter the market" in IMF terms. Of course it may take some time for the actual movement to Article 8.  That is not our concern.  What is our concern is that they begin the float, and the passing of the Investment Law, as KAP and I have said numerous times, is an essential element in making that possible.  Even more importantly for us, however, is that passing that law will go a long way toward allowing the CBI to begin the float.  Once the money starts coming to Iraq the CBI will leap on the opportunity to continue the execution of The Plan.  

10-23-2015   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Furthermore, foreign investment will inject new money into the local economies, which means that the CBI will be enabled, finally to float the currency.  As new money comes into the economy the only way to avoid inflation (too much money chasing the same amount of goods) will be to raise the value of the dinar to offset those affects.

By reducing the amount of dinar currency in the market the REAL value of the dinar will rise, meaning that the same dinar will buy MORE goods, thus reducing the upward pressure on prices themselves.

I was also pleased to see that the IMF is chiming in on this today, stating that early next year will see Iraq "entering the market."

This means that they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  The phrase "entering the market" means allowing their currency to become internationally recognized. 

Article:  "Parliamentary Economy: Investment Law will happen quantum leap in Iraq's revenues"  The very fact that this announcement came from the Parliamentary Committee on the Economy means that this will happen.  I find that what the Parliamentary Committee is saying echoes exactly what KAP [Guru Kaperoni] and I have said for some time now, namely that once the Investment Law is passed investment will flow into Iraq and literally create a "quantum leap" for the economy.

The term I have often used is that it will be like the "wild west" was in the US at the end of the 19th century...foreign investment will mean that the financial crisis will be ameliorated significantly and will allow the government to return to "normal" in terms of salaries, projects, etc.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  Empty Re: Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:41 am

The phrase "entering the market" means allowing their currency to become internationally recognized. We know that because it comes from the world's biggest money controller, the IMF. In other words, for the IMF the phrase is extremely powerful. It is synonymous with the phrase "become a world player."

Umm not so much. I have not come across that phrase in that context from the IMF. The phrase is commonly used, but int he context of an individual or corporation entering a market i.e. oil, housing, etc. Even IF I am wrong, none of this predicates any sort of change in the value of the dinar, if anything, current conditions are more than likely to drive values down, not up. Yes, they need investment, but no, passage of the investment law is not going to be some magic wand that turns investment on. Until the situation in Iraq is stable, politically, financially, and physically, you are likely to see investors more than a little cautious.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  2805820865  Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  2805820865  Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  2805820865  Enorrste says they expect this process to take place and that the float will begin early next year.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum