Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...

3 posters

Go down

Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  Empty Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Wake up America, this is The World talking........ from Martha

I listened to Bruce's call and heard exactly what has been going on since the 19th without specifically mentioning Zap's post on 10/21.  Bruce actually was expecting it prior to his call and perhaps later.

What truly caught my eye is the statement that "China is funding this ".

This whole project was done as a cooperative of the BRICS Alliance and the Dragon family.

We need to thank the BRICS for forcing the very needed change in the financial world; to clean up all the corruption that had been in play for hundreds or. even thousands of years.

We need to thank the Dragon family, the keeper of the assets for thousands of years and are now releasing them to help Humanity get back on an "alignment " and to clean up this planet.

The overall plan is to establish a gold standard for every country and every person that has been wronged by war and corruption.

I'm not going to lecture but it is time to realize the truth of what is about to happen. All I can think of his Robin Hood and his band of thieves who stole from the rich and gave to the poor.

Iraq has been ready for so long but has been held back for the right time. Yes, there have been delays for good reasons, and there have been out right stops from the ones that didn't want this to happen.

People have come and gone. There are those who have lost their lives over the assets.

There have been arrests and more to come in the coming months. The financial world is in for a reality check.

A lot of prophetic things to happen have been tempered. I remember months ago when the new treasury notes where brought up and Tony said who does that make sense to?

Well it is now a reality as well as a world currency and even a world government but not in the bad sense but as a way to control the political and financial corruption.

Finally, don't be afraid to read off main stream media. Dont be afraid to speak your mind.

Educate yourself and your children before it is too late. Communicate with each other.

Become a family again. Sit down and read to your children. Be pro active in what is being taught in school. There are so many areas that need to be cleaned up. We have become so apathetic it is truly sad.

How many people are going to watch world events once we exchange?

How many people are talking a good story about what they will do with their money and decide just to burn thru it with the lottery mentality?

Your money will be safe at the banks and you can thank the new transparency laws and the BRICS who created a way and need to circumvent the corruption of the financial world.

Remember that money is the route to all evil.

Think twice before you waste it.

Martha

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  Empty Re: Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:22 pm

I wonder- This has been going on for some time, now, and every day it gets further and further away-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  Empty Re: Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Someone must have spiked her koolaid LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:27 pm

Moved to the pooroo section with the rest of the sewage.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  2805820865  Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  2805820865  Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  2805820865  Marth says we need to thank the uhm "Dragon Family" ...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:25 am

Kevind53 wrote:Moved to the pooroo section with the rest of the sewage.

Thanks Kevin!  Sometimes I lose track of where I am !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum