Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15

2 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm

TNT Conference Call 10.23.15

T:  Okay, goooood morning, TNT!  Today is a super superfantastic day.  Superfantastic day, you have no idea, but I’m gonna tell you.  I’m still trying to figure out what Pam wanted me to do about First-Caller Friday when I got 500 people up here and 57 of ‘em got their hand up.  You want ‘em to put their hand down or somethin’ or....

Pam:  Dump ‘em.  Dump ‘em all.  Start over.

T:  Oh.  Okay!

Pam:  Or no questions.  No-Question Friday.

T:  Boy.  I’m gonna say that would be a way to upset the room.  All right, guys, this is what’s goin’ on.  First of all, I gotta tell you guys that in the chat room we lost one of our good members last night.  Knight Hawk passed away last night, and I’m sure he’ll be missed by everybody.  Pam started a thread in the chat room for anybody who wants to send condolences or anything to his family, please put it in that thread and, so they can see it and so she can get it to ‘em, okay?  He was a, real popular in the chat room.  I heard he was 42 years old and he passed away in his sleep last night, so we want to do, and I know his brother is listening, he’s part of the forum, too, so we want to send our condolences to the family as far as that’s concerned.  Okay.  All right.

Guys, switching to, to dinar, there is so much happening today, so much happening this morning.  So I want to tell you what’s happening, I want to tell you what the strategy is, I believe, that we’ve been part of actually for the last sixty days or ninety days without giving away too much but it’s a strategy, and then the third thing is I wanna tell you a little bit about what to expect when this happens and a scenario that you could use to your benefit, so that, that’s the way I planned on doing this today.  All right.  Okay, Iraq over there, some of them--and we haven’t talked to all of our sources--some stuff is being verified right now for me, and I told him to go ahead and call us during the call, I don’t care, or pass on to us so we could see it if we can get it that soon.  They are expecting something over the weekend to change, something to change over the weekend.  They have been told to look for something, and it’s a physical something, so I don’t know if it’ll happen, won’t happen.  We’ve heard it before about lower denoms, fils being given out, about parties being planned and everything else, but there is, they’re lookin’ for something this weekend.  Now, that was not and is not coming from the everyday person.  That was not announced in the mosque this morning, so you’ll know.  That is actually coming from some inside people, either it’s through Parliament, through some government officials, so we’ll see what happens there.  I’m just givin’ it to you guys, layin’ it out so you’ll see it.  

I do know on this side that the green light was still given as of three o’clock yesterday, in case you guys didn’t know.  They said the window is now open again, look for it, which we started yesterday evening at three o’clock.  We started this morning around two o’clock, looked for it, and didn’t happen either way.  So there are two windows that they like to use during the weekend and tell everybody to look at, but I’m not gonna give you those specific windows ‘cause it’s only like three or four hours each time.  If it doesn’t happen, then they go to the next one, so I’m giving you at least that part.  People were at the banks this morning early, some locations as early as five o’clock, because they thought it was happening.  People have been moved from branch locations to exchange locations today because they thought there’s a big possibility that it might happen.  People didn’t go to lunch today.  People have been told they’re gonna work extended hours, all of that, today.  They’ve been told don’t plan anything for the weekend, don’t plan anything for the next week, you’re gonna be busy.  So at some point we hope this thing really does start and, and I think it will.  I am waiting for and was told that certain notifications went out in the last hour, hour and a half, good things, and I’m waiting for verification of that, so, before I even tell you guys what it was, but it was good!  Just so you know that, and it should be verified here shortly, if not during the call after the call.  And this is what I’ll do, I’ll, even though I can’t give you the information in a tweet--and it’s really good--I’ll just tweet, “Verified” if it is, all right?  So I can do that part.  

There is a possibility that the dinar will come out at a unusually high rate.  High, which I mean over five, over six dollars.  There is a possibility that it will stay for a short period of time, very short period of time, fall back down to where it should be--$3.41, three something--show up on Forex, and slowly rise again.  So your option is do I jump on that first one, which is gonna be, if it’s what I’m hearing it is, a really good rate.  And if you don’t know about Forex, if you don’t know how to access Forex, if you don’t know how to watch it grow and the timing, I would probably jump on that rate.  I’m just bein’ honest, ‘cause most people don’t know how to really play this out, and it’s gonna be for a short period of time, and that’s why I’m sayin’ they moved the cheese.  Is it, it’s not the first mouse if it comes out at that rate.  It could be the second mouse came out first, okay?  Because once it falls back down, if you didn’t jump on it then you have to actually wait and work to get that higher rate, and I’m not sure everybody’s prepared to do that.  Once it goes through that cycle of dropping down, going back up, it’ll go back down.  It should, it should sit just above Kuwait, is where it should sit at.  So depending on what you want to get out of this, how much you want up front and what your strategy is to build, you’ll have to decide where you want to get in at, okay?  Again, you know, their goal has been to get this completed within the first nine days, first I heard ten days was the goal.  So recently coming out of training they’re saying they’re being told nine days, they want to get it done in nine days.  So they probably want to start it a little higher than was the initial plan to track everybody in there to get those people out within nine days, so that’s what I see happening there.  

Absolutely no bad news.  Everybody, well, I’m gonna say one thing bad.  I will say, hopefully he won’t get pissed off.  I don’t know if I’m supposed to say it, but, that in a meeting yesterday--I think he said yesterday, might have been this morning--shoot, I think he said yesterday that, and he actually gave me her exact words, so I’m not gonna say that, I guess, but Christine Lagarde was highly pissed off that nobody could get this right, that it had not already happened, and she let them know during the meeting.  So that’s a very good, positive thing.  Other than that, everybody’s happy, waiting.  Oh!  This is what I was gonna tell you guys.  Oh.  Over the last couple of months, we’ve been hearing this exact same thing:  every weekend, I mean every weekend just like clockwork, throughout the week, the time frames, everybody’s ready to go.  So we said this is a lot like the boy who cried wolf all the time, well, “Get ready, get ready, get ready.”  But this is what I look at.  They’re not just passing the information to us or getting us excited, they’re getting bankers all around the world excited.  They’re getting bank employees all around the world excited who have been trained in this, ready to go with it, everything else.  They’re getting governments all around the world excited every time they do this, and they’re also getting them all frustrated, tired of it.  I got bank people who are so tired of hearing this mess, so tired of having to work overtime, so tired of having to go in early, so tired of being told this is it this time, along with a lot of other people, you and me included, that maybe that was the strategy the whole time.  “Let’s get them so sick and tired of hearing it, of hearing it’s going, going, going, that when it really does go they won’t believe it.  They just won’t believe it!  They won’t be prepared for it, they’ll say, ‘Ah, it’s just another day and, you know, I’ll hear about it later.’”  And that could work to their advantage just to get the first ones in.  It definitely could work to their advantage to where the bad guys are concerned, because they don’t know if it’s this time or this time ‘cause they just get just as frustrated as we do, gettin’ all their people up, excited, ready to go for nothing, for nothing, for nothing, which really isn’t a bad strategy, tell you the truth!  So we’ll see.  But we do know one day it will absolutely happen.  Absolutely happen.

Okay, so I gave you guys all this good information.  I told you guys that there’s always, you know, if eight people say the sky is blue and two say it’s pink, the sky is probably blue whether you can see it or not.  That’s eight people don’t know each other and two don’t.  So I have one of my guys, he’s a, he’s a guy in Iraq, he’s in Baghdad, and I’m gettin’ ready to tell you this just for him, just so he knows.  He says, “Man, I don’t see any of that that you’re talkin’ about!  I don’t see anything over here people are gettin’ excited about.  If nothin’ else, they’re frustrated and they’re mad.  I don’t hear anybody bein’ told the stuff that you’re sayin’ on the call.”  He’s sayin’, “I can’t even exchange my dollars for dinar because there is no dinar!  Because they’re tellin’ me they don’t have any, so how is all this stuff happening?”  And, you know, he gave me some other stuff that I probably can’t tell you guys ‘cause it might identify him, which would put him in a little bit of danger ‘cause he is a US citizen in Iraq doin’ some stuff that we want him to do.  So he’s explaining some other things, “This is what’s really going on, I don’t care what you’re telling me.  This is wha’s going on.  I’m standing here and I’m doing it, so I know!”  And I understand that, ‘cause things aren’t all the same everywhere, and that’s what I really wanted to say then, so we try to explain.  Okay, I understand you’re right there.  I understand they are not giving us all the information, they are not giving us all the news, we are not 100% right.  I believe that, but I still have to report what I’m gettin’ from the other areas, ‘cause those people are there, too, and they’re live, and they’re in other parts of the government--and I’m sayin’ Iraq’s government--contacts, responsibilities, and they don’t know each other either, but they’re telling me the same story.  So, I, and I do listen to, to both of ‘em.  But this is my one thing to all you guys.  This guy is right and he’s been sayin’ for weeks, “My exchange rate changed.  It went from 1100 to 800 back up to 1200 to 1500, and now I can’t even exchange dinar.”  I told Pam this morning, “Okay, all that makes sense, but there is no dinar for you to exchange.”  If you go to the exchanger and he says, “I don’t have any,” then you go to the banks and they say, “We don’t have any and we’re not getting any,” the message that sends to me is they’re pulling it all off the street!  If they don’t have it to give to you, exchange to you, then where is it?  And if they’re pulling it all off the street, it tells me they’re getting ready to do something!  You can’t tell me that there’s no money, there’s no dinar--I mean you can, and I understand it--but from all my other information and what I’m hearing, that this is gonna go until November or December or ‘til January of next year when there’s no currency on the street.  How do they survive another 90 days with no currency if they can’t do any exchanges?  If they’re monitoring--which they still are, so you guys know--the 25,000 notes, the 10,000 notes, if that’s going on there’s a reason for that and, and the rest of what I’m hearing gives me a reason for that.  So I just wanted to kind of explain that.  That was a personal thing.  Some of you got it, some of you didn’t, but a lot of times I send messages through the call, just so you know

All right, so it’s a good day.  It’s a great day, everybody’s prepared, everybody doesn’t know when.  They don’t know if it’s this afternoon, tomorrow, Saturday night, Sunday night, they just know it’s wide open and let’s go do this, and that’s what I’m hearing on all different levels, again from multiple countries, from Puerto Rico, from Canada, from Iraq, from US, all just in the last twenty-four hours.  When, Puerto Rico is not a different country, but Puerto Rico, right Pam?  We (inaudible).  Anyway, I’m hearing it from a bunch of different places, so you guys know.  All right?  So with that, Pam said First-Caller Friday but that didn’t work ‘cause not one person hung up, so.  Okay.  Again, I want you to know you’re third in line, but I’m just doing this so nobody has to give you their time ‘cause they love you, all right.

C:  Thank you, if you’re saying 404.  Didn’t want to be presumptuous.

T:  All right.  Yes, 404.  Okay.

C:  Thank you, and may this be the day.  And with, with your comment about the, the rates could possibly go up to five or six dollars, is it safe to be saying that that would not be a contract rate, that that would be equivalent to the international rate and therefore there would be no NDAs signed for those to get in early for that higher rate?

T:  That’s what I’m hearing right this moment.

C:  And contract rates, are they still being available and offered?

T:  Still gonna be there, yep.  Yep, sure will!

C:  Okay.  Okay.  And I have a collaborated question if I may be so bold as to ask that of, dealing with the China situation and its impact.  May I ask that on behalf of others?

T:  Sure!

C:  ‘Cause this, this is dealing with, with the, the fact that with the, the RV, a lot of reports coming out that the RV was to have happened on the 20th and that it was stopped and that I think a lot of the speculation is is that it may have a linkage to the fact that the, the things would be going through the SWIFT system and that simultaneous to this we’re getting reports about China and its CIPS system and that it’s actually been utilized successfully.  Then there’s the story that is out there on Bloomberg now, and our, my thanks to tish and okrocks for, for bringing this information in about the, the fact that China, the, is, that the IMF is giving strong signs of giving China the reserve currency blessing that, with all of this kind of floating in the, the background, that there is the possibility of, of an RV happening without the US being the lead one on this.  Is this sufficient to get it where the, the US will say, “Fine we’re, we will stop blocking it.”  Or that they still will continue to fight and it could take China as the lead, and if so, what impact does that have on US holders of the dinar and the other related currencies?  And that was the collaborated statement question.  Hello?

T:  Okay.  I’m, I’m listening, but...

C:  Okay.

T:  ...I’m gettin’ texts.  

C:  I thought I dropped off.  I’ve been having trouble all, with my phone dropping all morning.  It was like okay, it just dropped, sorry.

T:  Okay.  All right, guys.  There’s a whole lot of things goin’ on, all right, in the banking system.  So yes, the new SWIFT system was supposed to go up with China, Russia, everybody else, which my understanding was supposed to happen on the 20th.  Yeah, I’m, no, actually already happened, system went live.  China was supposed to be named a reserve currency, not the reserve currency.

C:  Correct.

T:  Which was supposed to happen on the 20th.  Would it in fact affect us, the RV, or anything else, our amount?  No.  Guys, it’s not gonna affect us.  It gives them and other countries a better advantage instead of using the US dollar when they’re trading all the time, is why it wants to become a reserve currency, so it gives them some options.  We’ve talked for years how China would become a reserve currency, which would cause the value of the US dollar to go down because now other countries aren’t forced to use it, so I don’t need it as bad, so it’s not worth as much.  And we’ve discussed all of that for years.  Did it have anything to do with the RV not happening on the 20th like Iraq thought?  Now, the guys in Iraq--I want to make this clear, again--in Iraq thought they would see this on the 20th because so many things were happening on the 20th.  The dates in the banking system on the screen said the 20th through the 25th, not on the 20th, so there was a window of opportunity for this to happen.  Should it have gone on the 20th?  Yes.  My understanding is it did not go because of something...in the banking system, so I’m gonna put it like that, something that came up in the banking system that had to be resolved.  It wasn’t necessarily China, but it was in the banking system.  The information yesterday and today is it was resolved, the IMF gave their blessing, and this thing is now again ready to go, why everybody’s excited until the next crisis comes up, but right as of this moment it has been resolved, signed off, and could go at any time.  Now, some people still believe it’s within that window, the 20th through the 25th.  I told you guys on Wednesday’s call that that morning a new date came up, or was the 23rd through the 30th or something.  Well, that date is off the screen, so it’s off the screen as of this morning.  Doesn’t mean it can’t get extended, but they removed the date off the screen.

T:  So we’re flexible, could go at any moment, is my understanding.

C:  And are your bags at the door or are they in the car and you’re all set to go and the car’s already running?

T:  I’m gonna be honest with you guys, which I always try to do.  Sometimes it may be confusing, but it’s still honesty, or I might not even know what I’m talkin’ about, but I’m still being honest, so anyway, I want to clear that, that part up.  My bags are not at the door simply because if Pam and DC have been telling me to put my bag at the door for over a year and I refused to do it and I know I’m not doing it until I get the call, you know, so.

T:  I actually tease a whole lot, and I say, “Hey, guys, should I pack my bags?”  And they said, “Well, if we tell you yeah, you’re just not gonna do it.”  And I laugh and say, “Yeah, you’re right,” ‘cause I’m just not gonna do it!  When they call me I’m gonna say, “You have to wait ‘til I get my bags packed, ‘cause I didn’t believe you guys,” so anyway.

C:  Super.  

T:  No.

C:  Well again, thank you so much for the, the information and filling in the blanks with all of the, the little tidbits.  Appreciate it ever so much, and with that, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go and all the rest of the team.  And may this be the day or the weekend.  We appreciate it so much.  Thank you, and have a great day.  Superfantastic day.

T:  Thank you.  All right.

C:  You, too.

T:  Thank you.  All right.  Okay.  So, oh man!  I cannot believe it.  That’s a terrible thing.  The person who had been up here at number one, I’m so sorry.  He was number one, been up here for over fifteen hundred minutes and just hung up when I was gettin’ ready to push his name.  I cannot believe it!  Fifteen hundred minutes.  Not five hundred, fifteen hundred.  I don’t even know how you do that.  Okay, 707, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  I was afraid you, I was afraid that was me.  

T:  No, you’re number two, though.  You’re at 585 minutes, so go ahead.

C:  Well, I do what I can.

T:  Okay!

C:  Tony, I, I have a little bit of a technical question that maybe you could help me with.  I have a very dear friend who’s going to be in St. Louis at a murder trial this next, for the next three weeks, and she has given me her Zimbabwe, three notes, and a power of attorney to act on her behalf.  Is there a possibility that can work for her?  And is there any pitfalls....

T:  I don’t know.  You know what I would do right now is I would call a bank, a wealth manager, whoever it is, and say, “I have somebody’s currency.”  You don’t have to tell ‘em it’s dinar.

C:  No.

T:  It could be any currency, and, “I want to come in and exchange it for her but she’s given me the power of attorney to do that,” and you don’t even have to say why.  “I just want to know, can I come and do that and it’s still maintained in her name, be deposited in her account, however you worked it out...

C:  Yeah, I thought, that’s what we did.  

T:  ...even, since I have the power of attorney.”  Okay?

C:  I have her, her checking account, the, the deposit slip and all so I can have it directly deposited.  We have it, the power of attorney was notarized and, you know, so I have, I have a picture of her, or a copy of her driver’s license, you know, so I’ve got, I think I’ve got everything (inaudible).

T:  Yep.  Well, let’s (inaudible) again.  Well, I would call them directly to find out.  You know what bank she plans on goin’ to?  

C:  Yes.

T:  Call that bank.  And if they say you have to be an attorney to do all that, then she should designate an attorney to do that for her and make you a secondary on it so you can go and watch everything that’s happening.  That’s what I would do.

C:  Oh, okay.  That’s a good idea, yeah.  Yeah, they are leaving...

T:  Okay?

C:  ...they’re leaving this morning, so, that’s she and my wife, and so I just wanted to see if there was any loose ends I need to tie up before they leave, so.

T:  Well, that’s the way I would do it, and if you need signatures, you know you can email back and forth, she can fax it to you, she can overnight.  If you need to go get an attorney...

C:  Sure.

T:  ...I mean, there’s ways to do that to get it done, okay?

C:  Yeah.  Thank you, Tony, I appreciate it, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  All right, 828, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony.  Thank you for taking the call.

T:  Hey!

C:  It’s good news to hear about this dinar rate.  That’s kind of a surprise.  I appreciate that.  On the, the rates for the others, the dong, is there still a contract rate on that, and what’s the regular rate on that?  And the Zim, is that still in the first basket, and what’s the rate on that?

T:  Well, I’m not gonna give you guys the rates, again, ‘cause I think we’ve gone through that enough and they change, and Pam always gets a phone call when I give out the rates...

T:  ...or DC or somebody, but the rates are still good.  Actually, they’re better than good to tell you the truth.

T:  So....

C:  And is there still a contract rate for the dong?

T:  Is there still contracts rates for the dong?  Yes, sir.  

C:  And the Zim is still in the first basket, and....

T:  It’s still there!  

T:  Still there!

C:  I don’t need specific rates, that, that’s terrific.  Thank you very much for everything.  We look forward to all gettin’ together in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and of course North Carolina, North Carolina, North Carolina.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day!

C:  Okay.  You, too.

T:  All right.  Okay, 301, good morning.

C:  Good morning.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m fine, thanks for askin’.  Tony, I just want you to, if you can go over that platform a little bit more in detail for me, please?

T:  Go over that platform or platforms in general, do you mean how they work?

T:  Where they are?

C:  Yes, how it works, it, ‘cause you was sayin’ that’s something good to get into.  You said it’s something that you can get a return like every month?  But Wells Fargo will have it, so they do have to have a hundred million?  You know?

T:  No, I, I’m sorry, I keep gettin’ texts and I’m, I’m gettin’ distracted, but it’s good information.  Platforms are, you know what, you sound really, really new to this, and I’m gonna tell you guys, platforms are a great thing to be a part of.  The return on ‘em are great, but there’s also, they’re also very dangerous, okay.  

C:  Oh.

T:  So, and I’m sayin’ dangerous in the fact there is a lot of scams out there, fake platforms and put things out there, and if you haven’t seen the documents or know how to investigate it, you could get caught in some serious trouble and lose a lot of your money.  Now, if you’re looking for the bank...

T:  ...to do that for you with this money, that’s gonna be totally, I mean something totally different because then they are responsible if it doesn’t work out right, and normally it’s their platform.  But as on the last call, it takes a hundred million dollars is my information to get in on those type of platforms.  So I don’t know, you may have a hundred million dollars, I don’t know, but they will actually kinda walk you through it if you tell ‘em that’s what you want to do.  It’s, it’s a lot of money on a monthly basis.  There’s still some risk involved going through the bank, but not as much as it would be with a bunch of people telling you they can get you in a platform or they put together a platform, ‘cause there’s companies out there that do that, and there’s a bunch of fake companies out there that say that’s what they’re gonna do.  Everybody can’t do it.  Yes, okay.  Everybody can’t do it, or authorized, and I told you guys three, four years ago, the one I was looking at doing in, in London is because I was invited to do that.  And most of ‘em--and somebody’s texting me to make sure I tell you guys--you have to be invited, especially the ones that really pay.  It’s just not for the average citizen.  But, but check around, I mean see what you have.  And guys, if you don’t have a hundred million, there’s ways to get a hundred million, you just have to be able to trust the people that you do it with.  And I, I want to say, you know, you use friends, you use family, you use trusts, you use foundations, use those things to move into those arenas, but you know, some people don’t want to be in business with family members ‘cause of, you know, the pains and tribulations of every holiday goin’ through that and, “I want mine and I want this or I want to take mine out,” and the same reason for friends.  So if you can figure out how to do it as business so business stays business and family stays family, there’s ways to get it done.  But you guys have to think that through and decide who you want to be in business with.  Now, even though I just said all that, I want you to be absolutely careful in choosing that, because even though I said it, somebody on the internet somewhere, one of those other groups or gurus or somebody else will tell you he’s puttin’ together one now and you can be part of it so that you can, you know, be part of this platform, so you can get this great return every month.  Guys, people....

C:  I would now, I would not do that.  If....

T:  That’s right.  Absolutely do not do that.  People you meet on the internet are people on the internet.  They will absolutely tell you anything on the internet, on the phone or anything else, and the sad part about it, it’s a proven fact ‘cause we’ve lived through the last four or five years, some people will just send ‘em their money!  Just send it to ‘em!  So I, I’m tryin’ to ask you, don’t do that. 

T:  This is a very personal thing you want to do in person with people with attorneys that you have involved, not that they have, that they got to team up with them or scheme with them or write some documents.  You need to have your own attorney involved, okay?

C:  Okay.  One other thing, Tony.  Is there still a limit on the dong?

T:  I, I don’t know, guys, we haven’t talked about the limits in months now, so...

T:  ...we’ll see what happens.  I think if there is, we’ll know.  Hopefully it’s part of the information I can give out to you soon as we get started, ‘cause I’m sure we’ll find that out, all right?

C:  Okay.  Well thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Thank you.  All right, have a great day!

C:  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  I keep losin’ people.  Let me see, 408 just fell off too, and they were next.  Okay, sorry!  All right, 410.

C:  Hi.  I’m sorry for the people that fell off, and they may not get their questions answered, but there’s so much exciting going on, I think that it’s hard to know what to ask right now.  The, the, you were, you just brought up the question I had was have there been any changes in or notifications about how you guys is going to present and what’s gonna happen for us in getting that information, is that changed?

T:  I, I, I have no idea.  I’m saying, again, I don’t know if it’s a static page with just the numbers and that, it’s just a 15-minute call, you know, us just giving you the basic information, talking through it, or hey, we can just do what we want to do!  I don’t know how that’s gonna work yet.  But as soon as I find out, we’ll do a call just about that, okay?

C:  Okay.  Yeah, because it’s, whole thing about this five to six dollars and it being a very, very short window, there, there was no hint beyond that.  Is it three hours or two days?

T:  Okay.  And I know, I should’ve said.  It should be for a, a couple of days.

C:  A couple of days.

T:  A couple of days.

C:  Well, that would make sense.

T:  To give people time to get in there and get it done.  We’ll just get in there and get your money for a couple of days.  After that it may drop, you may see it come up on Forex, slowly climb up to as high as it’s gonna go and fall down quick.  ‘Cause once it starts goin’ down, it’s gonna be really quick, okay?

C:  Right.  The, well, gee...I guess we’re just looking for this to happen and with, again, so much appreciation that, it’s hard to say!  It’s hard to say that this is gonna be the last...but it feels like....

T:  I thought the last four or five calls should be the last.

C:  I know.  I know.

T:  I’m tellin’ you.  Information I’m gettin’...

C:  We do appreciate you and....

T:  ...right now tellin’ me that this should be our last call, but we’ve been there before, so, but things are all good!  There is a very, very high probability that this is our last call, but if we’re back on Monday, okay, but...it’s not guaranteed.

C:  My one last comment was also on that period of time.  You said there would be, you were talking to somebody about the windows that would come up and you weren’t going to give them out because they were only a matter of four hours each?  Is that how long the windows last if it could happen this weekend?

T:  Well, the windows that I usually give you guys is, are days, in these days.  The period of time in those days, you know, they have windows within the days that they like to go, and that’s what I’m sayin’, those periods of time.  And there’s different times during the day.

C:  Uh-huh.  Okay.

T:  Okay?

C:  We’ll just stay alert!

T:  That’s right!  Just stay alert, let’s make it happen!

C:  Yeah, we’ve put our dancing shoes on and be ready to dance!

T:  Okay!  All right, thank you!

C:  And I thank you.

T:  Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Thanks so much.

T:  All right, thank you.  All right.  Okay, 313.  And guys, if I thought it was gonna hurt the situation or the process or somethin’, I wouldn’t be giving you guys this information.  I don’t think I’m the only one in the world who has this information.  A lot of people say, “Yeah, but you the only one blabbing it all out to everybody.”  But anyway, I think I’m just trying to really help...help, too, and...shoot, hopefully it won’t even matter.  So nobody get mad at me for that.  All right, all right.  313, good morning.

C:  Good morning!

T:  And, and I’m...I just want to say I’m talkin’ to some, some other guys.  Not you guys, but some other guy.  All right, 313, good, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony!

T:  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I’m good!  How are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, and I’m gettin’ better every text I get, just so you know.

C:  Good!  I was on a conference call months ago with the owners of Exchange of America, and they said...

T:  Okay.

C:  ...that we would never get the international rate, we would get whatever the banks set the rate for.  Is that true?

T:  Hmmmm.  Okay, we would never get the international rate, we would get what the banks, wouldn’t the banks set the rate for the international rate?  This is what happens.  There’s a international rate which is on Forex.  There is a, they call it international rate, a market rate, and then a contract rate.  So what we’re gonna get is the market rate, and the market is gonna be guided by Forex.  Some banks change their rates once a day, some change three or four times a day.  What my understanding is right now, this first rate is gonna be a flat rate, it’s gonna be for a few days, and not meaning two but a few days, so I don’t want to say exact number of days.  They’re gonna let it fall back down to the international rate, and it’s gonna go live there for everybody and climb or do whatever the market does for the day.  That’s the exact rate that we are going to get.  Now, can banks change and the rate is $3.50 and one of ‘em say, “I’m gonna give you $3.49.”  And the other one say, “I’m gonna give you $3.53”?  Yeah, that’s on them!  They can do that, and that’s why we, they say they’re going to be competitive against each other trying to get your business.  So they will set the rate, but each bank could be totally different.  

C:  Got it.  Okay, that’s good to know.  And also, Iraq is not waiting on any laws to be passed or anything.  They’re not waiting on anything, are they?

T:  They’re not waiting on anything that I know of.  They had laws passed on Wednesday, the Investment Law and the Protection Law where it could protect the people’s money, just like FDIC does ours.  Some people felt, “Hey, man, that is it, I mean it’s absolutely it.”  But it was done to make people feel comfortable because they won’t come and put their money in the bank.  They’re still keepin’ it in their dresser drawer, up under their mattress, in cans in the ground in their back yard, and they’re trying to convince the people to use the bank, and they’re doing all those things visibly for them to see that it’s protected.  They felt that was the last thing, if anything, that had to be done for this to go.  

C:  And so the last time they were gonna go, there was a, a bank issue?

T:  There, there was an issue with the banking system on Wednesday or Thursday is my understanding from some people that caused a delay, but it has since been fixed, verified, agreed upon, and let’s, and I’ll go just one step further, it wasn’t our banking system, it was somebody else’s, okay?

C:  And other than that, they would’ve gone, the RV would’ve came in?

T:  That’s what they tell me, it was scheduled.  We had a time for it to go!  So I don’t know.  It was scheduled last night, and I’m still talkin’ to you right now today, so I don’t know!

C:  Okay, thank you, Tony.

T:  Okay?  All right, Vegas?

C:  Yes!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you.  Okay.  All right.  541, good morning.  541?

C:  Hello, can you hear me?

T:  Yes, sir.  Sure can!

C:  Hello?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  Hi.  One question, Tony.  You kept on saying there was a billion-dollar cap on the Zim.  Is that per person or per entity?

T:  What’s the difference?

C:  Well, if I have an entity, I have an EIN number, so it’s a different tax number than my Social Security.  So can I put one Zim in the foundation and one in my personal bank, and if I have another entity, can I put it in another entity?  Or do I find partners for it?

T:  Absolutely not.  Okay?  

C:  All right.

T:  If you exchange a billion worth of dinar or a billion worth of Zim I’m sayin’, and you own five trusts, you own a foundation, you own a partnership, anything else, all of them will be included in that billion dollars, anything that you or they think you can control that currency.  That’s the way it was explained to me.

C:  So if you kind of make a partnership with other people that don’t have any Zim and then have half ownership of that, would that work?

T:  No, because you’re involved.

C:  Okay.  So if they cash it in and then we do work something out afterwards, would that be I’m involved again.

T:  So, okay, here, hold, hold on for a minute.  Wait a minute.  So, all right, first of all Pam wants to make sure you guys understand we’re talkin’ about a billion US dollars worth, Zim.  It is not a billion Zim, but if during the exchange it reaches a billion USD.  Everybody understand that, okay.  So the second thing is, wait a minute, let me see here real quick.  Okay.  So we got 25,000 people listening on a call right now and you want me to tell you how to circumvent the US government, the Federal Reserve, the US Treasury, do something crooked and agree with it on this call.  Is that what you’re asking me?

C:  No.  I’m, I only been in about three months....

T:  Clearly you are!  Yeah.

C:  I’m, I only been in about three months, so it was just a question because I’m trying to do it legally and I’m just asking certain questions.

T:  Well, wasn’t nothin’ legal about that question, I’m telling you!  But okay.  Okay!  I just want to make sure we understand what we talking about and who’s listening.  Okay.

C:  Well, my name, sir....

C:  You still live in Sacramento, so...I’m just, thought I would ask the question because I don’t want to do anything illegal.

T:  Okay.  Then don’t do that, okay?

C:  Okay!

T:  Then don’t do that.  All right.  All right, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Thank you.

T:  All right, thank you.  All right.  Okay, 773, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ fine.  I’m sittin’ up here listening to you today, and I’m like, you are so related to your brother it makes no sense.  It’s just crazy!  Somebody say, “Tony do this, Ray do that.”  You answer, “No.”  And Tony, you know, you know that this whole GCR is all about Tony!  The people who are watching you are waiting to see your bags packed!  You just....

T:  Oh, my God.  (Unintelligible).  

C:  I was like, oh my goodness, he is just, he is just so RayRen’s brother it just makes no sense. 

T:  Hmmm.

C:  Anyway.

C:  In reference to, to what 404 brought in about the Bloomberg article that was put out today, now it says that the IMF have told China that the yuan is likely to join the funds, basket of reserve currencies soon, and then down on in the article it says the vote may be as soon as next month.  Now this being the case, do you think that the yuan or the renminbi or whoever name it is will be, ooh, whosever name it is, my goodness, will poss, could possibly be in this first basket?

T:  Let me ask you this first.  What’s the date on that article that you guys are reading?  It’s today’s article?

C:  Article, October 23rd, 2015, 9:49 a.m. CDT.

T:  Okay.  ‘Cause that vote was supposed to be taken three days ago, two days ago, so if they actually moved it ‘til next month to give this time to complete so the rate wouldn’t change and let this work through the system, okay.  It is virtually, my understanding, guaranteed that it will be.

T:  Absolutely will be.  As I said, I had one of our banking people who were involved in this and in the system highly suggested to us last week that we buy that currency, I’m tellin’ you that they did.  And I told everybody who was involved with my group, “Okay, I appreciate that, but I’m not buyin’ that currency.”  Now, I’m not buyin’ it ‘cause there’s already four or five in the basket that I know what they’re doing, and I’m gonna get as much as I can with them and exchange ‘em for as many dollars as I can and then go on with life.  So I’m not gonna try and get involved in another six or seven right now.  I told you guys two years ago, three years ago, that there were nine currencies set up in the second basket.  That was supposed to be one of the currencies to go the next time that we do that, it was one of the nine.  So whether it’s been moved to this basket because it’s going to become a reserve currency or not, I don’t know.  If you guys are lookin’ to continue in the currency market, the rules are gonna change immediately after this happens, I’ve been telling you guys that.  So while you, I guess you could get it right now ‘fore the rules change, but there are so many other opportunities that we’re gonna be able to get involved in right here.  

C:  Yes, sir.

T:  Okay.  All right.  

C:  I understand.  I’m, I....

T:  But Pam tells me when, when I, when...when I have to clarify to you.  When I say my group of people that I talk to, I actually meant my group of intel people who we were share and discuss this intel with.  Nobody else.  So that’s a really small group of people, ten to twelve people, who I told I didn’t want to do that.  Even though we know the person is right, everybody can do what they want to do, I said I am not gonna do that, okay?

C:  Okay.  I understand that, and I appreciate that.  And I’m about broke as glass right now, so I ain’t makin’ a move nowhere.

C:  So I’m cool.  But anyway, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go, and pack them darn bags so the people can see it.

T:  All right, thank you!

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay, 813, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, thank you for taking my call.  I have a couple of questions for you.  One is you mentioned on the last call that some of the banks might require existing bank accounts in order to exchange?  Do you know if Wells Fargo will allow non-accountholders to exchange dinar?

T:  My, my understanding, and it’s been told to me, is Wells Fargo act, is actually the only bank that probably is required to take anybody and everybody because they are the foundation for this, they are the lead bank.  But even then, all they had to do was given you thirty days and tell you to find somewhere else to put your money after that, because they don’t want, you know, as they say toothless crackheads.  They don’t want people who are gonna, you know, come and open an account because they got seventy-five thousand dollars to exchange and, you know, ten days from now they’re gonna be done spent the whole thing, or four or five hundred thousand dollars and, you know, they want a wealth manager and a private banker, and sixty days down the road they’re gonna be broke.  They don’t want those people.

C:  Sure.

T:  And they know who they are by their histories and everything else, so they’re gonna say, “Take your money and, and do something else with it.”  Do you guys have options?  Yes.  Banks aren’t the only place you can put money.  There’s a whole bunch of credit unions out there that will gladly take your money.  There’s a whole bunch of investment companies that will gladly take your money, let you invest with them, give you a checking account, give you a credit card, everything else, just like a bank, just like a checking account that you can operate out, so there are some options.  If you have a lot of money, there is a whole lot of foreign banks here in the United States that will gladly accept your money!  So you do have options, so don’t be scared, paranoid, everything else.  There are things that you can do, okay?

C:  Okay.  And one other question.  With regard to the timing of the RV, do the Iraqi people go first and then we go, or do we go along with the Iraqi people?

T:  We should be notified and free to go as soon as they are.  Now, that’s what they’ve told me for the last years.  As soon as the Iraqi people en masse get to go, then so do dinarians.  Internet groups, everything else, nobody’s going until they go.

T:  All right?

C:  Sounds great.  Thank you very much.

T:  All right.  Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Thank you.  All right.

C:  Thank....

T:  Okay.  All right, 636, good morning.

C:  Hello, Tony?

T:  636?  Hey, how are you?

C:  Pretty good, how are you?  Haven’t spoken to you in a while.

T:  All right!  I’m superfantastic.

C:  Superfantastic.  Question and a, and opinion.  Is it not true that the Iraqi people are still using the US dollar?  Are they using the US dollar?

T:  They’re not using the US dollar that I know of.  I explained on the beginning of the call we had a guy trying to exchange his US dollars for dinar and they didn’t even have that, and they need that when they go off base and go to spend it.  Oh, this is what he also said, too.  They were told--I think I can say this--not to have more than two thousand dinar on them, right?  I think he said two thousand, not twenty thousand.  Two thousand, because there were actually gangs going around robbing people of their dinar!  Go ahead.

C:  I read an article, I guess it was a couple days ago, where the IMF is giving Iraq a big loan to help them cover expenses and do other things.  Is that dinar or US dollars or what kind of money is that?

T:  It could be US dollars, could, for them to do.  It can’t be dinar ‘cause it’s their dinar, so they would be giving them US dollars to convert over, to buy things, to fund their, their country.

C:  So I guess that’s leading me to my next question, is then why does Iraq really have to RV in the immediate future if the IMF and other people keep bailing them out?

T:  Well, maybe they’re not going to be bailing....

C:  Cheese gets, cheese gets, keeps....

T:  Maybe, I know, maybe all the reasons that this hasn’t gone through are legitimate to the IMF and other agencies and that’s why they do.  They don’t want ‘em to fall flat on their face and pick ‘em up.  They don’t want this whole thing to be destroyed right when it should be happening, so they give ‘em a little bit more, a little bit more, until the things that are necessary are in place.  They’re not sayin’, “Hey, we’re gonna feed your whole budget for 2015 and now here’s enough to feed your whole budget for 2016.”  You’re barely limping along.  Again, when we have somebody who’s over there telling us they can’t even do an exchange ‘cause the exchanger doesn’t have currency.  They go to the bank and the bank says, “We don’t have it, we didn’t get any delivery.”  I mean, that’s telling somebody something.  It’s telling me something!  And when I’m hearing everything else.  It’s drying up, it’s being drawn in, they’re getting ready to do something.

C:  I think, I think at, just go back to your call on Wednesday.  I’m probably like, I know I, I’ve been on your call since, I don’t know a couple years now, like I’ve told you before.  I’ve put my faith in what, what you put out there compared to what else, and you had a little, I don’t know what you want to call it, tirade or dissertation about who you should believe and who you should follow and so on and so forth, which I appreciated, I thought you explained it well.  But I do what I do and everybody does what they do, and my frustration level, there’s people out there, and I think there’s a lot of people out there that think that we as dinarians, we’re just gettin’ played like fools.  You know, this guy comes on two nights a week, nobody knows who he is but by his first name, and then he gets on there and he gives you this intel and says, “But I can’t tell you what I really know,” you know, and then in the interim, you know, he’s used the dinarians.  He’s got his pyramid scheme set up so that he can....

T:  Well, you know what?  Here’s the thing with this, with vitamins and everything, yeah, I know.  I, I (inaudible).

C:  Same thing for the guy on Sunday, Sunday night, does the same thing.

T:  Yep, and I, and I know about those guys, I’ve heard about ‘em, I’ve heard some of the things that they’ve done.  How they’ve, you know, moved people into network marketing, how they got people’s money for this, for that, and everything else.  And we come out, and, and I talk about that, and, and over the years I, I’ve told people why I wouldn’t do it.  I, I’ve tried to warn people against doing certain things, and, and that’s all I, I can do.  I look at those other guys and I say, “Hey, you guys go listen to ‘em, you’re grown adults, ‘cause you are.”  But when you come just like you are today, I’m gonna give you my opinion.  Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go look and say, “Hey, maybe Tony’s the idiot.  Let me go over here and look and see what these guys are sayin’.”  But if that doesn’t make sense, that doesn’t come true, they’re tryin’ to direct me into another opportunity, they’re always tryin’ to get me to send them three or four hundred dollars, they’re always tryin’ to get me to invest in their trust or a foundation and they’re gonna control my money, make me rich, those are decisions you guys have to make on your own.  I consistently, and have for years, been sayin’ why I wouldn’t do it, what the result’s gonna be, and those results have proven themselves.  Plenty of people have lost their dinar.

T:  Plenty of people didn’t even know the real name of the guy they gave the money to.  Plenty of the people, and more than we care to admit, are gonna be involved in lawsuits the day after this RV’s announced because they’re gonna be shocked at what happens to their money.

C:  I can’t believe that they really think that we, we in listening to ‘em, and here again it’s by choice I understand that, but they say, “Oh, but I’ve got this information, I can’t put it out there.”  Like we’re that big of a fool to believe what they say.  And then the other thing that really gets you is that I’ll, I’ll, I’ll bet you right now, Tony, that the St. Louis Raiders will win the Super Bowl before the Oakland Raiders, that twenty minutes after the call the Goat’ll be on there ripping everything you said today, and expect (inaudible).

T:  Okay!  Well, guys, all right, so you’re right.  You’re absolutely right.  So....

C:  You want to take that bet?

T:  No, I don’t, ‘cause there’ll never be a St. Louis Raider if I have to buy the whole team myself, so there, okay?  But this is the thing you guys have to realize, and, and I don’t mind sayin’ it, and they’ll all know that it’s true, ‘cause people call me all the time.  People wait until after this call to do their call.  People wait until after this call to put out their information, their letters, everything else, to either contradict everything that I said or to talk about Tony, ‘cause they have those two options.  Either way, that’s what brings people to their site.  As soon as they say, “Tony said or Tony did,” or somethin’ about TNT Dinar, people go over there to see what it is.  Well, they get paid per click on most of their sites, that’s how they get paid!  So if they can draw all of you over there just to see and they get a click click click, they’re makin’ money, and I’m okay.  They’re makin’ money off of my name, and, and I tell ‘em, even like when they call me, “You wouldn’t even have a call, you wouldn’t even have people coming if you weren’t sayin’, ‘Well, this is what Tony really said,’ or ‘Tony’s wrong,’ or ‘Tony,” you know, without mentioning Tony, without mentioning TNT Dinar.”  And this is not ego, this is really not ego, guys.  This is what we’ve seen happen across the years, over the years, and today, that people will draw you in with something negative about Tony.  I mean, that’s what sells.  You know, I told you years ago I had one site came on and said, “I’m Tony’s mother, I should know,” and she got a thousand people to sign up that day at thirty-five dollars.  That’s thirty-five thousand dollars just for sayin’ you’re Tony’s mother?  I was like, oh my God!  But, you know, things like that happen, we’ll deal with it.  Mountain Goat comes on after every time I do, so somebody would pay attention to Mountain Goat.  

Here’s the bottom line:  everybody has some information, ‘cause they do.  I’m not the only person that gets information.  Everybody has to put that piece of puzzle together the best way they can with their information, and I’m not mad at ‘em about that.  Everybody, everybody has said this is when it’s going to happen.  Whether it’s, you know, the next day, the next week, the next month, and even the next year, over the last five years, but this is the one constant:  as far as the day it’s gonna happen, none of us have been right.  Not one of us have been right, so I don’t care if they tell you next week, next month, next year.  And the ones that tell you it’s not happening, it’s not happening, it’s not happening ‘til next year, it’s not happening ‘til next June, and who have been telling you that for the last four or five years, too.  The one thing they don’t tell you is why not.  If you know it’s not happening ‘til then, then tell me exactly why not.  Tell me exactly what has to be done in order for it to happen.  Because when they give you that, soon as that’s gone, “This law has to be passed, oh, it got passed, oh now this, now that, now,” they’re no different than anybody else except for they’re a bunch of negative people!  And I just don’t really want to live my life with a bunch of negative people.  I’ll give ‘em the information, good, bad, and indifferent as it comes out, but just to say it’s not gonna happen ‘cause it’s not happening, or gonna say it’s gonna happen in January but I can’t tell you why, then you can’t tell me.  That’s just my (inaudible).

C:  How long, how long are these banks gonna keep, keep puttin’ up with this moving these people around and bringing ‘em in, so on and so forth, before they tell somebody to go fly a damn kite and say, “We’re tired of this.  When it happens, give me a call,” otherwise....

T:  Listen, they told ‘em fly a kite two years ago.  They told ‘em they weren’t gonna do it anymore two years ago, and guess what, they’re still doing it.  Now, there is one bank who absolutely paid people out last November, December, and January and said, “We’re done.  We’re not doing any more until it happens.”  In June, May and June, they started paying people again, it didn’t happen.  In July they said, “We’re done!”  And this month they’re gonna start payin’ people again.  But they’ve said it before, and they’ve come back to the table, and everybody already knows it’s too much money for them to walk away from.  Absolutely too much money, well, so.  Okay, so I’m gonna tell you guys a secret, since you brought it up.  My...I’m gonna tell you guys my code name, I was actually gonna tell you that!  I don’t know if I should or not, but anyway.  It’s kinda funny, ‘cause you, you almost got it.  Anyway, forget it, I’m not gonna do it.  Somebody might get pissed off.  All right.  Okay, thank you, sir.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Just bank, bank, bank, how’s that?  Thank you.

T:  Okay.  All right, thanks.  Okay, guys, Pam said, “Time, time, time,” is what she said, so Pam?

Pam:  Pam said that ten minutes ago.

T:  I know, I know!  But I was on a....

Pam:  But they had great questions, and hopefully it is the last call, and bottom line is this is Tony’s call, guys.  Tony acts like I’m the boss, but Tony does what Tony wants to do, just like his brother Ray.

T:  Yep.

Pam:  That was a good one.  I loved her.  So bottom line is--Spook’s tryin’ to help here, sorry--I wanted to thank daz for running the, the whole website:  the forum, the chat room.  He’s the only full-time mod we have anymore, and he does it all singlehandedly, and, and I can’t thank him enough, and neither can Tony, and all of you should be thanking him for that, because he’s the one that keeps it rolling.  DavidM and Paper Boy are there as much as they possibly can, and we appreciate ‘em so much, and all the ones that have come and gone from the beginning.  All the ones that have come and gone, it was appreciate, the time they put in.  We’ve thanked the transcribers and, and the guest mods and, and zebragirl for doin’ the verbatim transcription and just pray that she’ll hang on there one more time for us and do it.  And we want to thank all of you.  We’ve all gone through a lot together, and sometimes it’s tough and sometimes it’s just lots of fun to, to hang out, so thank you all.

T:  Okay, Ray?

Ray:  Geez, okay!  Yeah, likewise!  Thanks to everybody who had a, a part in getting all this done, and I’m looking forward to not having to put up with the process much longer.  But thank you all for all that you’ve done.  Have a good Friday.

T:  Okay, guys.  Again, I mean, we hope we, sincerely hope as you can tell that this is our last call!  We are just as frustrated as you guys are, but right now today we’re just as excited, as I think you should be.  All the information is, is right there.  Some of it is clearly over the top for something within that window.  Again, today’s the 23rd through the 25th, Monday, if not, I mean if not Monday.  So I’m still lookin’ for it, still expecting it, and I figure if they can get me up and I can get the information, and if the banks can go through this time and time again, which they do.  If their employees can go through it, which they’re going through it, and they’re frustrated ‘cause I talk to some at almost every bank, some of ‘em, and they’re tired of being called in and tired of missing time on the weekend with family, and they’re tired of having to work overtime for nothing, as they keep saying, for nothing again, for nothing!  They keep telling us this is it.  And I tell them the same thing, but, ‘cause that’s what they’re being told.  I mean that’s what we’re being told, and that’s all we can go by.  And it is frustrating for all of us, but I look at it, and I still say it has to be worse for the Iraqi citizen, ‘cause they’re not just waiting for the money, they’re going through a living hell while waiting for the money.  I mean absolutely every day their ordinary life is affected by this, and they’re going through it, and they’re waiting.  And while we think we know what we’re gonna have, they know what they’re gonna have ‘cause it’s already on their cards!  It’s been posted since the first part of the month, and they haven’t even got paid this month again!  Last month it was posted; they didn’t get it.  This month it’s posted, and if they don’t get it again just think what they’re going through!  And I have to do that at times and say, “Okay, well, they’re doing it, and, you know, they’re surviving, and they’re not trying to tear their government apart and everything else while they’re doing it, so I guess I should just shut up and mind my own p’s and q’s and, and do the best I can do and know that once we do get it, it’s gonna be a life-changing moment,” and look forward to that.  So that’s what I’m gonna tell you guys to do, and that’s how I make it through.  Each and every time I, I get the phone call, you know, “Pack your bags, be on standby, on alert, just get ready,” you know, “don’t be too far from home, don’t,” and, and I get all that.  You know, “Be ready to do this or do that.”  So I’m pretty sure it’s a lot worse than what you guys get.  But even though that, I just say, “Okay, I could be living in Iraq, I could be going through what they’re going through, but I’m not, so I’m still blessed regardless, still blessed to be here, and I’m still blessed to be a part of this opportunity.”  So you guys try and take it that way, and hopefully this was our last call before the call and we can get on going to Vegas.  All right?  Enjoy the rest of your day, your weekend.  I’m super superfantastic, and I hope you are, too.  Thank you, everybody.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/23/15

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Well holy bagpipes! This post is longer than a bad Maine winter!! omg
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member