Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15

3 posters

Go down

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 Empty TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15

Post by chilimama Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Highlights of Tony's conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.  
[size=16]Tony:  Nov 3rd date off the screen as of this am.[/size]
Tony:  Nighthawk passed away last night.  I"m sure he will be missed by everybody.  Pam started a thread (on Forum).  He was 42 years old.
Dinar:  Tony: So much happening today . . . this morning.  Tell you what's happening and strategy we've been part of last 60-90 days.  Tell you what to expect when this happens and scenario you can use for your benefit.  I was told notifications went out.  Waiting on confirmation.
STRATEGY:  Tony:  Come out at high rate, drop down, show on Forex and go back up.  If you do not know how to access, do FOREX I would jump on the initial high rate.  May stay for a short period of time and then drop down to $3.41.  It should settle .50 above Kuwait.  Once it falls back down, and you don't jump on it, then you'll have to wait for it to climb back up.
Tony: My understanding this first rate is going to be a flat rate- going to be a few days, (go live for everybody?)  then let it fall down to International rate and then let it climb to wherever the market is for the day. 
Suggest ya'll read the verbatim notes to get a good understanding of the above.  
I plan on reviewing them and will revise or add to the Cliff Notes later - Sunny 
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Green light given as of 3:00 pm yesterday.   Again at 2:00 am this morning.  People at banks early this morning because they thought it would happen.  (when it misses a time frame they go to the next time frame). Tony: They don't know when. Today, tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday. It's wide open. . . . Nov 3rd date off the screen as of this am.
Tony:  Should have gone on the 20th.  I understand it did not go because of something in the banking system that had to be resolved.  Not necessarily China, but in the banking system.
IRAQ:  Getting ready to go into a new month and they have not been paid for October.  Tony:  They are expecting something to change over the weekend.  Told to look for something.  A physical something.  Parties being planned.  That was not announced in the mosque.  (Info) comes from some inside people - Parliament, officials.  

• CBI:  money pulled off the streets. They are not using the USD and have not for some time. Tony:  How do they survive another 90 days when there is no currency?  How do they do exchanges?  That's going on, there is a reason for that.  They are monitoring 10K and 25K notes.

INTERNATIONAL:  

• IMF:   Tony:  In meeting yesterday, Christine Legard was hightly pissed off that no one could get this right and it hasn't happened.   They are getting banks, governments all around the world excited. . . frustrated. . . . Maybe that was the strategy (all along).   So no one would know when it's actually happening.   

• China:  new Swift system went live.  Supposed to have been new reserve currency on Oct. 20th.  There was an issue, in the banking system, that reportedly has been resolved.  Bloomberg said today vote for China to be reserve currency would be next month.  Tony said this is the vote that was to have been taken three days ago. Tony:  Virtually guaranteed . . . 

• Rates are better than good.  Still contract rate on dong.  ZIM in first basket.   

UNITED STATES:   Tony:  We should be notified and free to go as soon as they (Iraqi's) are.  

• Wells Fargo is the only bank required to take any and everybody. They are the foundation of this. They are the lead bank. Even then they are only required to give you 30 days to move your money elsewhere.  Tony:  They don't want toothless crackheads.

• Contract rates still available.   

• Platform Investing:  Tony:  Platforms are a great to be a part of. Return great. Also very dangerous.   Fake companies out there.  Banks are good.  Responsible if goes wrong. Takes 100 million dollars to get in on those types of platforms.  

• Caps/Limits:  DONG:  This has not been talked about in months so it's unknown at this time the status or if there are any.                 ZIM:  Cap applies and is accumulative no matter how many entities you exchange thru.  If you use a trust, foundation, personal, etc. as soon as they all add up to $50 million, your done.

•         

EXCHANGING:   
CLOSING STATEMENTS:
PAM:  Great questions.  Hope this is the last call.  Bottom line is this is Tony’s call guys.  Tony does what Tony’s going to do.  Thank Daz for running whole web site.  Forum, chat room.  Only full time mod.  Can’t thank him enough. He’s the one that keeps it rolling.  David M and Paper Boy are there and we appreciate them so much.  And all those who have come and gone.  Thank the transcribers.  Zebra girl who does the verbatim. . . Thank you all.
RAY:  Likewise.  Thanks to everybody whose had a part in getting all this done.  Looking forward to not have to do the process much longer.
TONY:  We hope this is our last call.  Just as frustrated as you are.  Just as excited today.  All the information is right there.  Some is over the top for the window, 23 – 25th.  I’m still looking for it and expecting it.  If Banks can go through this time and time again . . . and their employees. . . tired of being called in . . . away from family on weekend. . . for nothing.  Nothing. 
This is what they are being told.  . . .Has to be worse for Iraqi citizens.  Not just waiting for the money.  Going through Hell every day.  . . .First part of the month and they have not been paid again!  They are doing it. . . surviving.  I guess I can just shut up my mouth and do the best I can do.  Once we do get , it will be a life changing moment.

I could be living in Iraq. . .going through what they are going through.  Still blessed to be here . . . Hopefully this was our last call before the call and we can . . . going to Vegas.  Enjoy your day.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 Empty Re: TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Tony, you couldn't keep your mouth shut if somebody superglued it to your ass- :butt boot:How's that for a 'visual'?? hemademe flame sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 Empty Re: TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:41 pm

China: new Swift system went live. Supposed to have been new reserve currency on Oct. 20th. There was an issue, in the banking system, that reportedly has been resolved. Bloomberg said today vote for China to be reserve currency would be next month. Tony said this is the vote that was to have been taken three days ago. Tony: Virtually guaranteed . . .

Rates are better than good. Still contract rate on dong. ZIM in first basket.

New (not)SWIFT system, i.e. CIPs, is online, and very limited. Only Chinese state owned banks and some Chinese subsidiaries of foreign banks are participating. In other words, only those with no other choice are participating right now. That may change with time, but with China again lowering interest rates and reserve rations in an attempt to stimulate their still floundering economy, I suspect it will be a while before many jump on that band wagon.

The ZIM never existed, the ZWD is dead.

Wells Fargo is the only bank required to take any and everybody. They are the foundation of this. They are the lead bank. Even then they are only required to give you 30 days to move your money elsewhere.

Even IF true, Wells Fargo is not nationwide, with no banks in about a dozen states, including almost all of New England, and limited presence in many others. Chase for example, is almost twice the size.

ZIM: Cap applies and is accumulative no matter how many entities you exchange thru. If you use a trust, foundation, personal, etc. as soon as they all add up to $50 million, your done.

If ever there was a toothless crackhead statement ....

TONY: We hope this is our last call.

So do we, but if it is, it will because your sentencing came up and they won't let yo do conference calls from the slammer.

In closing .....

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 2805820865  TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 2805820865  TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 2805820865  TNT CC CLIFF NOTES POSTED BY SUNNY 10/23/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum