Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce 10-22-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bruce 10-22-15

3 posters

Go down

Bruce 10-22-15 Empty Bruce 10-22-15

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:01 am

INTEL Begins:

I think we are in a place where things are very quiet for most part, yet a few minutes b/f the call I am getting info that we can expect things to happen between now and the weekend, things are moving & changing, money has been flowing significantly in the Trillions as a result of the Cina CIPS system in conjunction with the bigger funding system & other banks that had to be clarified including USA to get it up and rolling.

Things are moving along for groups, PP, and are in place for funding to begin early next week for humanitarian projects. I'm hearing very positive things that can occur between now and Monday, feeling encouraged by what I heard prior to the big call and what I will or may hear after call.

HCL (hydrocarbon law) is ready to be activated but they need an Int'l rate before they can activate that law. That law should be a good trigger for this to happen. Iraq has Re-instated on Qi cards held in Iraq and those holding cards outside Iraq.

I know of exchanges taking place and know of more exchanges to take place here. It is not a matter of IF but when and when is coming closer to us. We believe this process is not being held up and that resistance has been removed.

I understand CL had meetings with world leaders in last 2 days that put things in motion. There was an announcement to be made that we haven't heard yet from her and another one coming from PM Abadi that we have not heard either.

Bruce said be continuous in your resolve to stay positive and highly expectant of this happening very shortly. There are a lot of small little details, the new currency we have has been moved into place with the bank and understand that TRN's are digitally live an are backing our transactions and things are in a position for this to go and we are very close to the end of the ride, that is what I've heard.

Bruce said, I haven't heard about any rates the last few days, as far as we know, no changes and the rates are holding nicely right now.

Q & A Begins:

Caller asked: Are they waiting for a rate? Bruce: Yes, b/c the rate going up is the RV itself, they know what rate they want but Iraq is not in control of this, and this is not all about Iraq but other countries that are involved too. This is not completely in Iraq hands to make that happen.

Caller said: Concerned about drop in Oil price, but Bruce doesn't think that has anything to do with it because Iraq used to the volatility of oil prices, we don't mind $40/bbl but don't like $80/bbl that is not good. Iraq will have to supplement their budget to the lower price of oil. Oil price manipulated quite a bit with players in the market but is not a factor to keep this RV from going.

Caller said this sounds like our last call. Bruce said, right I thought this would be our celebration call from what I am hearing, if it happens on the weekend, IDK if I will have a call, based on what Tony will do regarding his call. At this point in time, we're not planning on doing another all until next Tuesday.

Tony mentioned another week out and Bruce thinks we should have this before Monday. Let's see how it plays out and if it comes thru as we expect it to, then on the celebration call, we'll decide what we'll be doing for the post RV calls.

Bruce said: We don't comment about groups because they are privates and in a very general sense certain groups may have special tax provisions that we can't discuss and we're not going to assume anything about group situations. Many are in groups, and we don't know the outcome until it's brought to us individually but until it is ready to be revealed, we have to wait.

~Caller read where China gave Zimbabwe their version of the Nobel Peace Price

~Caller asked if there was any news about reserves, both Bruce and Kent said, no have not heard anything about reserves.

~Caller asked Bruce: Are you in agreement with Tony's Nov 3rd ball wall? Bruce heard about that date but doesn't think we can call anything a back wall.

~Caller asked about anything on lower denoms in Iraq. Bruce said they really won't surface in country until the int'l rates is released...

~Caller asked Bruce: On a scale 1-10 how confident are you that it will be done? Bruce said maybe a 9 on a scale of confidence it will be done by Monday.

Caller asked about currency exchange descriptions...Bruce said they will know at the bank which 5-6 currencies you are exchanging. Caller mentioned the IQN, VNN, etc. Bruce said he doesn't think it will be that big of an issue at the time of exchange.

Bruce said just hang in there we are almost done with this ride and at this point our next call will be Tuesday/ and I'm hoping it will be a celebration call. THE END.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce 10-22-15 Empty Re: Bruce 10-22-15

Post by denversj Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:03 am

I hate most that Bruce lies I think it's his voice! But wow quite but just got call between now and weekend? An HCL law would not need a monetary value in country to pass and if it had a rate out of country they'd be better off creating it after the HCL is in place! Wow Bruce ....and all you scammers say what you want and when the country will be in a position to take on this task but not even close ~ but do know most of you have made a list we always hoped existed ~ it was tony know I can't wait to see you all fall AND hard at that

denversj

Back to top Go down

Bruce 10-22-15 Empty Re: Bruce 10-22-15

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:06 am

Bruce is FOS from the start. Yes the CIPS is in place, but it it is in operation for only about 11 hours a day. Further it is confined to less than 20 banks, the majority of which are state owned and the rest Chinese subsidiaries of international banks. To date, they trade in one currency, the Renminbi.

No PP, GCR, VNN, IQN, or any of that other BS. In other words, Bruce, you are a waste of oxygen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce 10-22-15 2805820865  Bruce 10-22-15 2805820865  Bruce 10-22-15 2805820865  Bruce 10-22-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum