Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15

+2
Ssmith
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 Empty What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Okay, gooooood morning, TNT! Today is October the 23rd, 2015. How are you guys doin'? I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic! Today is gonna be a great day. Nothing but great news. We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never, ever expected us to be here today, but here we are.

Guys, I didn't want to bring this up, but Pam says that the bills are past due. Hopefully we wont be here much longer. Someone reminded me that I told you guys that this is supposed to be my Pay It Forward. I had completely forgotten all about that, so don't send me anymore donations. We won't be here long enough for it to matter.

I can go with the good stuff now? All right. Okay, guys, I'm gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out. Now, I gonna tell you there's some great news, there's a lot of things that are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see, and they asked me not to be too specific. The process is going on as scheduled, and some people are doin' their currency exchanges.

I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told 'em no vacations until the end of the month. This week you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it'll be over.

China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they've all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen. Is it needed for the RV to happen? Absolutely not. We've heard that there are contract on the Zim, but that's what I'm being told.

(This is the point in the show where Tony selects different pre-selected callers to ask him pre-selected questions. Caller numbers may vary, but these seem to be his favorites: 404, 707, 559, 410, 510, 202, 831, 813, & 313)

Caller: Going to ask if this can go passed the end of the month

Tony: Everyone is in agreement. Celebrations are planned. I expect this to happen at any moment.

Caller: Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)

Caller : Going to ask about the tax rate. Is it still 50%

Tony: That's what they told me, but I would plan for a little extra depending on what state you live in.

Caller: (Appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony.) Wants to ask Tony if he thinks it's going to happen on her birthday.

Tony: I expect it to happen any moment. We don't get that information until after the call.

Caller: Good morning and good afternoon, appreciate your taking my call. Earlier in some remarks today you had mentioned that there were some crazy things shown on TV this morning and that you hoped that this wouldn’t impact the process. Which crazy things were you referencing?

Tony: I was referencing Russia bombing people in Syria who weren’t necessarily the people who they said they were bombing, if you guys don’t know. I was referencing what’s going on in Afghanistan this morning with the Taliban that’s probably in retaliation to what the US did. I mean, there’s a, there’s just some crazy stuff goin’ on this morning, and, and I’m lookin’ at it sayin’, in all honesty, this is not good and it’s heading the wrong direction, and I can already see where it’s goin’.

Caller: Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go! (TNT Cult Chant)

Caller: Do you know which banks are going to have the best rates?

Tony: Ever major city will have exchange locations. You may have to travel. You need to call the banks and see what they have to offer.

CLOSING:

TONY: Okay, Pam said time is up. She's the boss and that means time's up. I've probably said too much already and given you too much information that they didn't want me to say.

Pam: Tony has explained it all to you a million times; DC did also. The other thing I want to remind you is there’ll be a lot of sites open or that stay open when this is over. And they’re going to want to tell you or guide you on where to spend your money, how to invest your money. Some of ‘em you trust, and some of the people they have on there or will have on there you may trust or they may not be trustworthy. What I want to warn you is do not, I guess I want to warn you to be careful. There are a lot of scalawags and scoundrels out there, and some of ‘em are just waiting for you guys to become gazillionaires so that they can pounce on you. And you worked too hard to, to get this to lose it that quickly. So please be careful. Don’t trust anybody you meet on the internet. Take your time and…be careful. You know more than you think you do.

RAY: Enjoy your Fabulous Friday . Maybe we'll see it today.

TONY: Oh. All right, guys. It’s a good day whether you guys know it or not. It is a good day. We are enjoying the day, we are looking forward to it. It’s gonna be a good week, I hope., but everything’s superfantastic. Everything is still moving forward, and hopefully between now and 25th this will be all over. So this could be our last call and the next call be the one you’re waitin’ for. I’m enjoyin’ my day, you guys please try and do the same. Thanks. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)

(Catch Phrases heard throughout the call)

I share with you the up to date information as it happens 3 times a week.

I talked to DC and he might be able to join us when we do the last call.

Okie is still very excited. I just talked to him.

Economic reforms are scrolling on the Iraqi TV screens right now.

Laws were passed in Parliament. Everyone's in agreement. Given the green light.

Announcements were made in the mosques this morning.

Banks are on high alert and have extra security in place.

Rates are higher than we expected them to be. They are showing on the back screens right now.

People in Iraq have their cards loaded and the rate on the cards is $3.41.

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 Empty Re: What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:52 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Okay, gooooood morning, TNT! Today is October the 23rd, 2015. How are you guys doin'? I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic! Today is gonna be a great day. Nothing but great news. We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never, ever expected us to be here today, but here we are.

Every day is a great day when you're living off of other people donations, isn't it? By the way.... You forgot to tell people to be sure and make the checks out to TNT TONY!!!

Guys, I didn't want to bring this up, but Pam says that the bills are past due. Hopefully we wont be here much longer. Someone reminded me that I told you guys that this is supposed to be my Pay It Forward. I had completely forgotten all about that, so don't send me anymore donations. We won't be here long enough for it to matter.

For something you don't want to bring up, you sure do spend a lot of time begging for people to send you money. Have you ever thought about getting a real job? Like maybe a used car salesman? Don't bother.... Your sentencing date should be on the court docket any day now and then it's bye-bye Tony. By the way.... You forgot to tell people to be sure and make the checks out to the TNT TEAM!!

I can go with the good stuff now? All right. Okay, guys, I'm gonna tell you we started hearing a whole lot of stuff yesterday, last night as the process was rolling out. Now, I gonna tell you there's some great news, there's a lot of things that are happening that you absolutely have been waiting years to see, and they asked me not to be too specific. The process is going on as scheduled, and some people are doin' their currency exchanges.

Here we go again. Is it the voices in your head that your hearing? Or do you and Bruce take turns making up “intel”.

I told you that the memo went out a couple weeks ago that told 'em no vacations until the end of the month. This week you might have things to celebrate, and the whole world will by the end of this month, it'll be over.

Oh goodie. More celebrations. Gosh, you are sure getting boring!

China is supposed to become one of the reserve currencies in the world, which makes all this so much easier, is what they've all worked for, and we knew it was gonna happen. Is it needed for the RV to happen? Absolutely not. We've heard that there are contract on the Zim, but that's what I'm being told.

I've heard the ZIM is a dead currency. Why do you lie about that?

(This is the point in the show where Tony selects different pre-selected callers to ask him pre-selected questions. Caller numbers may vary, but these seem to be his favorites: 404, 707, 559, 410, 510, 202, 831, 813, & 313)

Caller: Going to ask if this can go passed the end of the month

Tony: Everyone is in agreement. Celebrations are planned. I expect this to happen at any moment.

How about you hold your breath while you are waiting?

Caller : Going to ask about the tax rate. Is it still 50%

Tony: That's what they told me, but I would plan for a little extra depending on what state you live in.

Both you and your brother can't even balance a check book..... As noted by the bad checks you both write. Why would anyone come to you for tax advice? You've already done four years in the CA State Pen for Tax Evasion. Is that what you are using for your references?

Caller: (Appreciation & Super Excited to be talking to Tony.) Wants to ask Tony if he thinks it's going to happen on her birthday.

Tony: I expect it to happen any moment. We don't get that information until after the call.

Caller: Good morning and good afternoon, appreciate your taking my call. Earlier in some remarks today you had mentioned that there were some crazy things shown on TV this morning and that you hoped that this wouldn’t impact the process. Which crazy things were you referencing?

Tony: I was referencing Russia bombing people in Syria who weren’t necessarily the people who they said they were bombing, if you guys don’t know. I was referencing what’s going on in Afghanistan this morning with the Taliban that’s probably in retaliation to what the US did. I mean, there’s a, there’s just some crazy stuff goin’ on this morning, and, and I’m lookin’ at it sayin’, in all honesty, this is not good and it’s heading the wrong direction, and I can already see where it’s goin’.

(Classic TNT TONY Speak! No one can say nothing better than Tony!)

Caller: Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go! (TNT Cult Chant)

If Tony want to go to Vegas, all he has to do is check with his Probation Officer and see if he can get permission.

Caller: Do you know which banks are going to have the best rates?

Tony: Ever major city will have exchange locations. You may have to travel. You need to call the banks and see what they have to offer.

CLOSING:

TONY: Okay, Pam said time is up. She's the boss and that means time's up. I've probably said too much already and given you too much information that they didn't want me to say.

Oh Tony. Why don't you grow a pair and take charge. Aren't you supposed to be the boss? Who is working for whom?

Pam: Tony has explained it all to you a million times; DC did also. The other thing I want to remind you is there’ll be a lot of sites open or that stay open when this is over. And they’re going to want to tell you or guide you on where to spend your money, how to invest your money. Some of ‘em you trust, and some of the people they have on there or will have on there you may trust or they may not be trustworthy. What I want to warn you is do not, I guess I want to warn you to be careful. There are a lot of scalawags and scoundrels out there, and some of ‘em are just waiting for you guys to become gazillionaires so that they can pounce on you. And you worked too hard to, to get this to lose it that quickly. So please be careful. Don’t trust anybody you meet on the internet. Take your time and…be careful. You know more than you think you do.

Pam..... It's sickening to see the control you have over people at the TNT forum. You should hear what they really think about you. Hint: It's not good! Why don't you ban yourself?

RAY: Enjoy your Fabulous Friday . Maybe we'll see it today.

Gotta give it to ya, Ray. You must be making a mint with Open Mic. You sure have a lot of suckers listing to your lies over there. What does your wife think of how you talk to the women over there? How much of a cut does Tony get?

TONY: Oh. All right, guys. It’s a good day whether you guys know it or not. It is a good day. We are enjoying the day, we are looking forward to it. It’s gonna be a good week, I hope., but everything’s superfantastic. Everything is still moving forward, and hopefully between now and 25th this will be all over. So this could be our last call and the next call be the one you’re waitin’ for. I’m enjoyin’ my day, you guys please try and do the same. Thanks. Vegas, Vegas, Vegas (TNT Cult Chant)

Time to start kicking the can down the road into November. Will it be the best Black Friday ever this year? Or maybe the Greenest Christmas ever? 2016 Here we come!!!

(Catch Phrases heard throughout the call)

I share with you the up to date information as it happens 3 times a week.

I talked to DC and he might be able to join us when we do the last call.

Okie is still very excited. I just talked to him.

Economic reforms are scrolling on the Iraqi TV screens right now.

Laws were passed in Parliament. Everyone's in agreement. Given the green light.

Announcements were made in the mosques this morning.

Banks are on high alert and have extra security in place.

Rates are higher than we expected them to be. They are showing on the back screens right now.

People in Iraq have their cards loaded and the rate on the cards is $3.41.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 Empty Re: What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15

Post by aksafeone Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 pm

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  TNT Tony is at it again.  He will ask for donations to keep the site open.  He will spread his lies.  He will crawl on his belly like a reptile. 

Tony the Clown will perform in the center ring.  More of the same, but with a new twist - He will frown instead of smile while doing these things.  He wants to impress it upon the suckers that he is in sympathy with them and sell them more of his mumbo jumbo misinformation and lies.  Yes siree, STep right up folks, see Tony the clown at his best or worst.  Get your ticket here, just a quarter of a dollar and a 50 dollar deductible contribution to the TNT site fund bill collection.  Step right up and get your tickets now.  Hubba Hubba Hubba.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 am

"Every day is a great day when you're living off of other people donations, isn't it? By the way.... You forgot to tell people to be sure and make the checks out to TNT TONY!!!"

Is the business name TNT Tony or THE TNT TEAM that the checks get made out to?

Does he give out receipts so you know how much of that can be tax deductible?

What Will TNT Tony Say On Tomorrows Call -- 10.23.15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by denversj Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:55 am

Nash are they partying in the mosque? Dancing in Iraqs most holy land?

denversj

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Okay, gooooood morning, TNT! Today is October the 23rd,October the 24th,October the 25th,October the 26th, 2015. How are you guys doin'? I hope everybody's doin' great, 'cause I am doing Superfantastic! Today is gonna be a great day. Nothing but great news. We are really, really close this time, I think. We are looking better than we ever been before. I never, ever expected us to be here today, but here we are...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by denversj Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:01 pm

@greenlight ~~~ how bout '....I'm superfantastic because y'all are supersucka's that actually listen to this crap my uneducated criminal aRs makes up three times a week' funny funny funny!

denversj

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Someone needs to bang his face in dough, and make 'Gorilla' cookies-  hemademe lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum