Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday late nite chat 10-21-15

Go down

Millionday late nite chat   10-21-15 Empty Millionday late nite chat 10-21-15

Post by RoyBoy Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Millionday: HELLO EVERYONE HOW ARE YA
Millionday: WHOOPOW THE NEWS IS AMAZING
Millionday: I AM SO EXCITED
JETSET: ok, md.... good news?
Millionday: OH YES
Millionday: FORMATION BEING DONE FOR NATIONAL OIL COMPANY DUE TO LONG AWAITED HCL
Millionday: AND AND AND
Millionday: FORMATION OF THE ECONOMIC COUNCIL FOR THE FINANCIAL POLICIES -- MONETARY REFORM INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT --
Millionday: WITH CALL FOR A STRICT VERY RUSHED DATE TO BE GIVEN SO THEY CAN MOVE FORWARD AS OTHER COUNTRIES
Millionday: Hussein al-Tamimi Tgb focus on the economic side must result from the security, stability and economic development, thus contributing to the well-being of society and to be effective and enforceable in the current circumstances experienced by Iraq (according to an expert in economic affairs) economic Member Baghdad forum Samir Alnasiri noted necessity of activating the themes contained in the government program through the development of policies and mechanisms for implementation and applied to the development of economic sectors trends that achieve what is stated in these themes in the detailed aspects and determine the timeframe for their implementation.
Subgirl: mechanisms for implementation and applied to the development of economic sectors trends that achieve what is stated in these themes in the detailed aspects and determine the timeframe for their implementation.
Millionday: THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS HAVE MARKET ECONOMY AND CONSTITUTIONAL REWARDS TO CITIZENS TO BE ABLE TO PROSPER
Millionday: THEY HAVE TO ACTIVATE THE GROUP OF EXPERTS TO MONITOR MONEY DEVELOPMENT AND GIVE AN EXACT DATE
Millionday: WHOOPOW
Millionday: WE ARE VERY CLOSE IMO
sheila3: an exact date …yayyyy
Millionday: YES
Millionday: >>>>He noted in an interview for »Sabah« to the importance of the government to the formation of the Supreme Council for Economic Affairs and which consists of experts from government and the private sector, in order to carry out economic reform, and the first step from the banking reform, pointing to the importance strengthen the role of the Iraqi Central Bank and the ministries concerned with economic affairs (financial, agriculture, industry and planning, oil, electricity), so as to promote the effective coordination and harmonious between fiscal policy and monetary and achieve the goal of diversification of resources and lack of dependence on oil in the public budgets of the state as a key resource.
Millionday : TIME TO RELEASE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION AND GLOBAL PRICES IMO
Millionday: READ THIS >>>>Alnasiri between the importance of taking quick action to tackle the financial liquidity experienced by Iraq because of falling oil prices and the war on terrorism and economic problems and self-poor economic planning and lack of benefit from the economic, financial and technical expertise in crisis Action fundamental economic links in the state administration, stressing the importance of relying on figures partisan incompetent professionally and serve their party and the masses only and adopt the experiences of countries in the world and Iraq the previous at face economic sanctions »siege» as payment on credit and borrowing and internal austerity and prepare a war budget.
Millionday: AS IN IMO -- GIVE ACTUAL VALUES -- CBI GO AHEAD WITH IT AND MOVE FORWARD
Millionday: He emphasized the activation and development of operational mechanisms of action economic reform and private sector development prepared by the committees competent experts in the Council of Ministers with a focus on what I've ever had in Mahoralzerai, industrial and finance, insurance, tourism and services and actually begin to implement and define the time ceilings to put it into practice and identify implementation elements, taking into account the circumstances through which Iraq currently.
sheila3: oh my goodness this is awesome
Millionday: AND ACTUALLY BEGIN WITH IMPLEMENTATION
JETSET: smile
Millionday: JETS -- IMO -- FINALLY
sheila3: WHOOPOW
buck: God bless the bringer of such awesome news
Millionday: DEFINE DATE
subgirl : WOW! that is exciting!!!!
Millionday: IMO -- FIRST STEPS WOULD BE THE VALUE
Millionday: APPLY THE INSTRUCTIONS>>>> Alnasiri urged to apply and identify and instructions implementation mechanisms of the amounts allocated by the Central Bank of Iraq, amounting trillion dinars to finance small and medium enterprises and five trillion dinars to finance specialized banks (agricultural, industrial and real estate housing fund), indicating the importance of establishing the foundations of a clear guarantee the transparency of the data and those that have been lending by government banks and civil.
JETSET : well, when you combine the news component with the other information that we are hearing, it is getting exciting again!!!
sheila3: bless you for coming in
JETSET: thanks, md!
Millionday: BLESS ALL OF YOU -- SO EXCITED HERE
subgirl: yes thank you so much for coming in!!
Millionday: YW ALL THE TIME -- WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG -- WHOOPOW -- IMO WE ARE VERY CLOSE
sheila3: you are an awesome lady (F)
Millionday: >>>>He went on to the need to develop a proactive supervision during the implementation and post-implementation on the beneficiaries of these loans in order to serve the central objective of the allocation to accelerate the economic cycle and the reduction of unemployment and the development of small and medium enterprises and contribute to the economic development with the development department at the Central Bank of Iraq for follow-up and evaluation and review of the development initiative trends higher than what is currently allocated.
Millionday: RIGHT BACK AT YA HUN
Millionday: CBI MOVE FORWARD AND HAVE THIS GROUP WATCH EVERYTHING
Millionday: LAST PART>>>>He stressed the importance of developing the operational procedures for the activation and implementation of strategies developed and approved and declared and for the development of agricultural, industrial and banking private sector, according to the priorities adopted this strategy that the bases and not on the shelves without implementation.
Millionday: SO THE IMPORTANCE TO MOVE FORWARD -- IMO -- NEED VALUES FIRST THING
Millionday: SMILE
Millionday: THAT'S IT
Subgirl: thank you thank you!!!!
Millionday: I AM EXCITED
Millionday: THEY ARE ACTIVATING THE NATIONAL REFINERY COMPANY TOO -- HUGE AND I THOUGHT SO -- LOVE IT
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum