Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15

5 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:36 pm

TNT Conference Call 10.21.15

T:  Okay, goooooood morning, TNT!  We are here again when we very well should not be.  I really, really did not expect us to be, and I absolutely positively did not want to be, but here I am.  So, we’ll do a couple different things.  Pam said today is One-Question Wednesday, and we always know or we all know that, you know, she always gets her way, whatever it might be.  So we’ll do One-Question Wednesday today, so make it a very, very good question.  All right, before we get started, let me see what we can do here.  We didn’t expect to be here, shouldn’t have been here, had the option of not being here, but because we are here and it is the 21st, I do have to pay the bill one more time, as Pam reminded me today, it is red, and just so you guys know, we pay three different bills every time as this goes out, ‘cause one of ‘em is broken into two parts.  So we always hope we never have to pay it again or we just paid the last one, which I was surely hoping this time.  Excuse me, I’m laughing at a text I just got.  And I’m gonna tell you guys what it is, too.  So anyway, that’s where we are with that.  

Where are we at with what you’re really here about?  When are we going to the bank, let’s get this money?  So everybody was ready to go yesterday.  We were told we were eligible to go, and I can tell you guys this after the fact without anybody gettin’ upset, at, I mean on, not yesterday but Monday after our call.  Shoot, was it Monday or yesterday?  Yeah, Monday at three o’clock.  They said nothing’s gonna happen before three o’clock, but after three o’clock everybody’s on alert, ready to go.  We waited to see yesterday what was goin’ on, wanted, you know, one of the things we wait for is actions, not words, so we look for certain actions all the time in the government offices, in the banking system, overseas in Iraq and a couple other little countries that send us information that are watching the actions in their countries.  So we got notices, “Hey, Canada is telling their people this, and this it the time they’re gettin’ ready to do it.”  We got notices that, “Puerto Rico is doing this, and this is the latest message that went out.”    We got notice that, “This is what was said in the mosques in Iraq, and this is the time frame that they’re looking at.”  So those are the things that we put together from everybody.  We get notices from the banks here, too, two or three different banks, from some people in the government, this is what happened, so we look at that, that points us to that true time.  And now, I’m explaining this to you guys so you’ll know.  I’m explaining it because some of the people giving us information are getting concerned or upset that we don’t listen to their information, and so I want them to know just like I want you guys to know if you’re only giving it to us from one specific agency, person, or union, and we’re getting something totally different from the other seven or eight and theirs is the same, then I have to look at that information, ‘cause they don’t know each other!  They don’t talk to each other, don’t correspond with each other, they’re in different countries, but when they can come out with the same information and yours is a little bit different or theirs is a little bit different, it’s like I’ve always said, you know, I don’t care if you’re blind, crippled and crazy, if you’re all three of them, if you ask ten people what color is the sky and ten of ‘em say blue and two say pink, who are you gonna believe?  I mean eight say blue and two say pink, you gonna believe those eight, ‘cause they don’t know each other.  You’re just walkin’ around meetin’ people and this is what they say!  Could those eight be totally wrong?  Yeah, if they’re blind, crippled and crazy like you are, they could be!  But other than that, I mean nine times out of ten, those eight are gonna be correct.  So that’s all I have to look at when I’m passing on information.  Does all of it come out true?  No.  Is all of it right?  No.  do we know they are trying to give us bad information?  We have bad information sources, and I don’t even mind telling you guys we have identified them, we know who their team is, and we’ve broken it down so much, shoot, we know when they’re gonna deliver it to us, okay?  Let me just say it that way.  So there’s a lot more that goes into this.

I got a text this morning, and it’s a good question, and I wanna answer it, and I’m tryin’ to do that for you guys right now.  It just says, “Tony, on today’s call please address why it didn’t happen by the 20th as you said it would.”  I’ve clearly told you guys that the dates on the screen were the 20th through the 25th.  Twentieth through the 25th is what I said, not on the 20th, and that’s part of the other problem.  People listen and hear what they wanna hear, they go and post on other sites what they want them to think Tony said or how they want it to be wrong, and it’s clearly not what I said.  Now, again, why they didn’t do it, I can’t really tell you!  Even the people involved in it don’t know why it didn’t happen yesterday, but it could’ve been because they said the 20th through the 25th, not on the 20th, and it’s gonna happen tomorrow, or it’s happening today.  So we have to put all that in there, and you guys have to kinda listen wholly and wait ‘til the whole time frame is up and then say now what’s next.  We have to understand that this is somebody’s plan.  Somebody, some group of people somewhere is putting this information to our entire banking system here in the US, to our government agencies, to our travel exchanges, but not just here, in five or six other countries they’re getting the same thing!  So whoever may be manipulating it, your emotions, whatever, is doing it to the entire world, not just you.  So try not to take it personal, ‘cause I don’t.  So, I clearly said, and anybody can go listen to the call, I said right next to the rate is the 20th through the 25th, and I know I speak very good English.  So if you don’t like it for some reason, don’t understand it, hang up now!  That’s all you gotta do, solve the problem, hang up now!  Be clear about it, okay?  

So, here we go, and this is what I was laughin’ about, and I want you guys to know.  This morning, not thirty minutes ago, not thirty minutes ago this is what I got from the bank. They said, “The new dates are the 25th of October through the 3rd of November.”  That’s what the bank said the new dates were.  Now guess what?  This was before the call started, so right now I just got a text from another bank and it says, “We’re sayin’ today through the 25th is still on our schedule.  So now I have to wait until I get a outside bank, a government official, somebody who was in the briefing this morning to either tell me yes it was moved or these guys didn’t get the message yet or here’s our new window.  But I go through that thirty, forty times a day, and then I try and bring you the latest, greatest, what you just got live ‘cause I just got it live.  And these are sources and people who have initially told us about the memos for everybody else to catch up later, initially told us about people workin’ overtime, who have told us about the bank creatin’ lists.  Same people, same information, who have given us information on the specific exchanges that have taken clear and the amounts and everything else.  So, okay?  That’s no problem, so yes are these our trusted sources and people?  Yes.  Are others?  They were clearly saying yesterday, clearly saying last night we are still ready to go, this could happen at any moment in time, which it clearly can.  

So over in Iraq what happened today, well yesterday they did the investment laws and passed everything, said it was completed.  Today in the mosque this morning they explained to everybody that the laws were completed to protect their money in the bank, protect their money that is in the bank, and they were urging everybody to go put their money in the bank, in the banking system.  Basically they were saying it’s FDIC insured from this day further, and they were explaining to them exactly what that means.  Now FDIC is of course our term, so everybody don’t go ballistic ‘cause I said FDIC, but whatever their term is, they were explaining to them about the bank, how much was being insured, how the bank would now be liable for it when you put it in there, and how not would they just admonish bankers and people but they would now charge them criminally with acts within the bank.  And that was to give them that peace of mine, and they need that for when this cash starts flowing ‘cause people aren’t pulling it all out of the banking system, running home with it, stuffing it under their mattress or in a hole in the ground and everything else.  It’s part of them putting it on the cards so the banks could still say they have it, so they could still use it to do their...fractional banking with that they’re gonna do in their country, but they actually need to have it on deposit.  Even bein’ on their cards it’s still on deposit.  So some of those things had to be put in place and some confidence built in these people in these banks now that they’re gonna be international, so all that was good.  

So we’re good.  We’re still in a good spot.  I don’t know, I just told you what I got, you know, fifteen, twenty minutes before the call started, so a half an hour ago.  I just told you what I got right, since we’ve been on here, which I started laughin’ at like okay, here we go.  But more importantly, everything has been accomplished.  We truly do not know what they’re waiting for, what date or time.  Wait, I take it back.  Okay, yesterday the bank did get a new date for this to actually happen, what they were told.  Today they got a window of what they were told, so.  So, okay?  So that’s where we’re at.  But we’re all good!  So I didn’t think we were gonna be here, I mean I really did not think we were gonna be here today, so I wasn’t concerned about the bills.  And we are still here, we shouldn’t be, we shouldn’t have been over the weekend, and...I will tell you guys the date the bank got was still within our original window, but that was last night.  And I’m giving you the timeline.  They got that date last night.  This morning they got a new window, and then again we got within the same window, so we’ll have to see which one is right.  And I typically don’t get that updated until after the call, and hoping that it’s completed before the next call.  But we’ll wait and see what happens.  Okay.  So with that...good morning, 404, how are you?

C:  Are you taking my call?  Hello?

T:  Not only am I taking your call, I’m taking your call first, and I jumped all the way down to get you, so I....

C:  I know, that’s why I was going can it possibly be me, because I dialed in far later.  So I thank you for, for finding my number, sir, thank you very much.  With....

T:  Well, let me explain why I found your number.  Not ‘cause you have the best questions in the world because DC thinks you did, but because everybody tries to give you their time, I’m just gonna give it to you, so let’s go!  Okay?

C:  Well, to all those who might’ve thought that, I thank them very, very much.  Okay.  You said in your opening remarks that you had the option of not being here on this call.  Now, was that an option that you yourself were planning to, to make, or was that an option that had been suggested or recommended to you by one or more of your sources?  And if it were the latter, what was the reason that was given for that?

T:  Did I say that?

C:  Yes.

T:  Well wait a minute.  Ray and Pam, did I say that?

C:  You said you had the option of not being here on the call today.  That’s what you said.  And I made my notation was....

Ray:  I don’t recall hearing that like that.

T:  I don’t recall saying nothing like that either, but okay!

C:  Okay.  

T:  Okay?

T:  But listen, I would prefer not to be on this call.  I was hoping we weren’t even gonna have this call, well, so if I said that, that’s a, nobody gave me a option to be on this call.  I mean, I always have an option whether or not I want to do the call, but I didn’t think we were gonna be having this call today is, is, on, on Monday I truly did not believe we were gonna be having this call.  Everybody was so excited, so ready to go, and like I told you, we even had the time, from three o’clock, you know, look for this, and, I mean a whole bunch of other details that obviously didn’t come true, so I never expected to be here.

T:  But here we are.

C:  Okay.  Well, I may have misunderstood, but that was what my, my note to myself had been, well, if I had the opportunity of being on.  And you gave me heart failure, I must admit, because I sure wasn’t expecting to be on what I hope will be the last call because I had dialed in so much later today.  So I thank you very much for, for taking my call.

T:  Okay.

C:  And now I will call 911 to come resuscitate me, so.  And with that....

T:  Well, believe me, every call could possibly be our last call and we know that, but our information keeps telling us what’s in that window or that time frame or, again guys, when, when people call me, are really excited, they’re excited because they’re gettin’ that from four or five different people who are that much higher and they are saying the same thing, “Okay, we think this time is really it.  There’s too many people moving, too many things being put in process, you know, too many people being notified,” and it still doesn’t happen.  And we always want to think that it’s just happening with our people in our bank, but our information tells us it’s happening around the world!  Everybody else is gettin’ that, so, and it’s points in time I gotta look at it and say, “Well, how many times can they jerk the whole world around?”  I mean, they can jerk us around all they want to, we’re just a bunch of internet idiots, you know, but I’m sayin’ they’re doing this to everybody, and that, that’s the difference, you know, when I look at it, okay?

C:  Okay.  Well, I appreciate you filling in all of the empty blanks here, very much.  And with that, sir, I will close with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so you, DC, Pam, Ray, all of the crew can come and we can celebrate the end of an era and the beginning of a new era.  And I appreciate it.

T:  That’s right.

C:  And again, thank you so much!  Appreciate it.

T:  Thank you.

C:  Have a great day. 

T:  All right, bye.  All right.

C:  Thanks.  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  All right, 951, good morning.

C:  Good morning, is that me?

T:  That is you!  951!

C:  Hey!  Yeah, good morning.  Yes.  I’ve been trying to get on your call forever here.  Anyway, I know it’s One-Question Wednesday but I actually have two questions.  One’s pretty straightforward, if that’s okay.  But anyway, I heard you talk a while back, people were exchanging but they had to have accounts at that bank.  Do we need to have accounts ahead of time?

T:  My understanding is that some banks are going to take people who have accounts, had accounts, that were already their prior customers.  There are other banks that their, that part of their agreement is they will accept anyone and then give them the option to move their money out of their bank.  

C:  Okay.  And then the other question I had is I have the unfortunate thing of somebody stealing some of my dong, and so, and I know I have a receipt where I purchased it, but does the, does the US Treasury know how much we purchased or anything, or is it just they’re gonna go by how much that we exchange in?

T:  When you go to the bank and purchase or you go to Travelex or one of the exchangers, they take down your ID, how much you’re getting, everything, because that’s being tracked, all right?  When we went to the currency dealers, the ones that I use, I know they were being audited, and I know for a fact that I made a purchase and I got a call the next day from one of my contacts, government guy, he said, “Man, you bought that much last night?”  And, he said, “And you know, they were in a meeting this morning talking about how much you bought.”  And I’m like really?!  I mean really?!  He said, “Yeah, they were talkin’ about how much you bought.”  So they actually track it.  Now, do they track each individual dollar bill or dinar or whatever it is and, and the, the numbers on it, serial numbers so they can tell who stole yours?  No, I doubt very seriously.  

C:  Yeah, I know, ‘cause I went to the bank that they, ‘cause I actually, they actually sold twelve million of my dong.  They went to the bank and sold it for $470, so if you can believe that, you know.  So I went to the bank, so I went there with the person that knew about it and stuff, and they said, “Oh, no, we, you know, we take it in, you know, then we ship it out and it’s all done with, nothing can be done about it.”  You know.

T:  Well, if there’s nothin’ they can do, how did they know it was your twelve million?  They don’t!  All they knew was you bought twelve million!

C:  Yeah, exactly.  They didn’t know it was mine, they didn’t....

T:  So, yeah.  

C:  Yeah.

T:  Okay!

C:  But I guess my question is, it’s like now I have twelve million that is not accounted for on my behalf.  Is there something I need to do about that or just not worry about it and exchange what I have?

T:  Nothin’ you can do about it but say somebody stole it, I guess, you know?  

T:  And, now here’s the key.  It would depend on when they stole it, like right now, then you put the value what it is.  If they stole it after they announced it, it’d be a totally different deal, okay?

C:  Well that’s (inaudible) that.  Yeah, exactly, ‘cause right now it’s basically worthless, you know?

T:  That’s right.

C:  But after, after they, after the fact it’s not going to be, you know.  So I (inaudible)....

T:  Then go ahead and document right now that it was stolen from you, if nothin’ else, yourself, send it out, I mean put it on your computer, go in and have it notarized if you want to.  Say, “Hey, they stole that so it’s gone.  I’m not holding it, I’m not hiding it for a better day,” if that’ll make you feel better, okay?

C:  Okay, yeah, I was just...

T:  That, that’s what I’d do.

C:  ...wondering if there was something I needed to do other than just stop worrying about it and exchange what I have and, and keep going forward, you know?  So.

T:  Yeah.  I don’t know anything legally you need to do about it today, so.  That’s what I would do, just go ahead and document it in case it ever came up.  “Hey, man, it was stolen, and, and I put it right here and I had it notarized, so way there,” okay?

C:  Okay.  Should I like make a document and get it notarized you said?

T:  I said that’s what I would do just for your own peace of mind.

C:  All right.

T:  Not that it’s required.

C:  That’s (inaudible).

T:  Peace of mind.  All right?

C:  Right, it...exactly.

T:  All right, Vegas?

C:  Yep, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Let’s go!

T:  Thank, thank you, sir.  Okay, 702, good morning.

C:  Good mornin’, Tony.  I’m gonna start with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  How are you?

T:  Okay!  I’m superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  I am superfantastic also and very excited.  I’m on a day by day.  I’m not gonna say it’s coming whatever day, but day by day, and I get more excited.  I just want to thank you...

T:  There you go.

C:  ...and everybody who you work with for giving us these calls three times a week, and it seems to be back around the time to pay to keep the calls going.  So I’m down and I hope all your callers are down to help keep these calls going until, which I hope is very soon.

T:  Me, too!  Believe me, ‘cause every time I think this is the last time we gotta do this.  I mean this has gotta be the last time, this has gotta be over and...

C:  Yeah.  Yeah.

T:  ...here we are.

C:  I know.  I know.  But anyway, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas again!  I’m here, I’m waitin’ on you, so come on dinar.

T:  All right, thank you!  Have a great day.

C:  Thank you.  All right, you too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay.  Let’s go with 559, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony!

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m superfantastic.  Just...

C:  ...listening to everybody.  I wanted to say I have my bags packed and I put ‘em in the trunk waitin’ for the call!

T:  Wooo, you wound like Pam!  There you go!

C:  I just had a couple of quick, it’s all banking.  We heard some rumors that Wells Fargo was supposed to be doing some things today, and if that, excuse me, if that is what they’re doing with the, some of their open windows, and again, does that affect, I’m on the West Coast, so how does that affect everybody being on the two different coasts, that they’re gonna get it or hear information first.  If it comes out and you get it, you give it to everybody around the same time, so is that going to be any issue, and with the fact that some people may be trickling down already?

T:  Okay.  When you hear that they’re gonna do something, you mean they’re gonna announce the RV, or are you hearing they’re gonna do some early exchanges?

C:  Yeah, the rumors, the rumor mill was around that Wells Fargo was going to be doing some things today in terms of who knows what.  That was only what they were saying.  So possibly to start scheduling appointments or what?

T:  Well, anything’s possible, and I’m sure there’s a bunch of rumors out there.  Typically I will tell you guys, most of the early exchanges, for some reason that have taken place, have been from the East Coast to the Midwest.  I haven’t heard about a bunch of West Coast places doing early exchanges, I just haven’t.  I know the last time there was a bunch of ‘em, there was twenty locations that were actually doing exchanges that day, and some of ‘em only did four or five, and some of ‘em did fifty.  So it wasn’t a whole lot of ‘em, but they were going.  I know that the banks have gone through and got their list of people who purchased for them, because as they, from them, as they continued to get the opportunity to do early exchanges, those are the people they’re gonna try and do first, their own customers, then their loyal customers, and that makes sense to me, again.  Some banks have said they’re only gonna do their customers.  I think we’re gonna get notified when it really happens, everybody’s gonna hear about it at the same time.  It’s not gonna be East Coast, Midwest, West Coast, ‘cause once the word is out there they can’t stop it.  I mean, when it actually is announced in Iraq, I’m in California and I guarantee you I got no less than ten people in, in Iraq who are gonna call and say, “Guess what just happened?”  I mean, to all of our contacts, they’re all gonna call, they’re gonna say, “The announcement was just made to blah bah blah.”  And then when it gets here, we have people in enough different banks, if they’re going in there tellin’ that, we’re being notified regardless, and I mean at all different kinds of levels.  So once it happens, it’s not anything they can hide, so the announcement will go out to everybody at the same time, it won’t come in waves and the West Coast won’t have a twelve-hour start on us so they can use all the contract money up or they can get in there and get it first, it’s gonna be even across the board, I’m pretty sure, and everybody’s gonna be able to take advantage of it, okay?

C:  Okay, I appreciate it.  And as far as this window is concerned that it was supposed to be towards the end of this week and now they’re pushing it towards the beginning of next month, and you may get some information later as opposed, waiting ‘til Friday to let a lot of people know, I’m sure they’ll be on pins and needles.  So is there a way that you can tweet it to the people so they can just be at peace and at rest and not be running around like the first, second, and third mouse or the chicken without the head?

T:  So you want me to take away everybody’s excitement, enthusiasm, and say wait ‘til next week?

C:  No, no!  When you hear at the end of the day.

T:  I know what you’re sayin’!  I’m just sayin’ okay, I understand.

C:  I (unintelligible), any....

T:  Yeah, take away the anticipation, the pressure, let everybody just relax ‘til next week.  Okay.

C:  Yeah, let all their hair down.

T:  If I, if I can get it from the right people and we can get that additionally on multiple levels, then yes I will do that.  I don’t typically do that ‘cause I try not to put the window out there so nobody can say Tony screwed it up, and I only do it afterwards usually, you know, just for that reason, ‘cause you know I get blamed for everything, but I think this will be, it’ll probably be okay to let everybody relax, enjoy their weekend if that’s truly what all of the actions point to.  Okay?  Is that fair?

C:  It’s very fair, and I believe it, and I’m still believing for this week and the first window from the 20th, 21st to the 25th.  So, and I’ll be sending you something to help as well with the bill.  ‘Cause I appreciate....

T:  Okay.  So I want you guys to think about this.  Oh, I’m sorry, and, and I appreciate you sending that.  But think about this so everybody’ll know.  They still have the amount on their cards.  Even though some people say nobody has anything on their cards, we got a bunch of people over there telling us they have it on their cards!  And, and again, these are government people, contract people, people who own shops in Baghdad and everyday citizens, and they’re relaying this to their families and to us.  And even if they were lying to me, why would they be lying to their uncle, cousin, aunt, brother, sister, (unintelligible), I mean, telling them what to get ready for.  That part doesn’t make sense to me.  Even if they were lying to me, why would they be lying to the other countries who don’t have TNT on their call.  So that’s where I’m, I’m gettin’ into a little issue of what to believe, what not to believe, what the numbers are and, and everything else, what we’re seeing as a whole.  ‘Cause I gotta look at the big picture when I look at this.  So when you guys remember it’s on their cards, and remember once again they haven’t been paid this month!  So they’re doing it for a reason, and I gotta look at each part of it and put together the puzzle and say I’m still lookin’ for that time frame until it’s gone myself, because that’s what makes sense, okay?

C:  I appreciate it, Tony.

T:  Is that okay?

C:  I understand that, and your peripheral vision looking at the whole picture is amazing.  

T:  Okay.  Well, I just try to do what I can do and, you know, and I talk to my cohorts, which is Pam and Ray and, and DC and a bunch of other people and see where the pieces fit, don’t fit, and what makes sense, and we are absolutely trying to do the best we can to bring it to you, okay?

C:  And I appreciate everybody, I thank everybody, and the ones and the Powers That Be that we’ll never know their names, and we’re very excited, so all we can say to people is Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, here we come.

T:  There you go.  Thank you!  All right.  Okay, 636, good morning.  636?  No 636?  Okay!  All right, 719, good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are you doin’ today?

T:  I am superfantastic, how are you doin’?

C:  Well, I was hoping to be super, more super than superfantastic, but I’m, I’m waiting.  I’m a lady in waiting, so what can we say

C:  For the guy that had the dong stolen, I just wanted to tell him that he could take the price of that stolen dong as a tax deduction on his Schedule D.  If he ends up doing long-term or short-term, he’ll file a Schedule D, and he could take the cost of that.  Then again, like you said, attach a statement that it was stolen and that kinda thing, but he could take the cost and offset his gain, so that’s one of the things he could do.  But he would have to have a notarized statement saying that it was stolen and what happened.

T:  Oh, okay.  I’m gonna say can he take the value today or the value when he files for it of what it would’ve been?

C:  No, he’d have to do it for what he paid for it.  That’s the basis in it.  He only has the basis.  He didn’t realize the gain, so he has, he can only do that.  He could get with a, a tax attorney and see if there’s something more he could do, but if he was gonna take the value, you know, after the RV, then he would, it’d be way over the amount and he’d have to have a police report.

T:  Can he file a police report later and say, “Hey, guess what?  I had...

C:  Usually....

T:  ...this stolen, and then this is what it was worth”?

C:  Usually within a year or two you can, but I would get with a tax attorney and, and check on that.  But for sure, he can take what he spent on it right now.  But he would, he is gonna have to have some kind of statement that gives the facts of the, the theft and that kinda thing, so, but that would help, you know, that would help him a little bit, so....

C:  All right!  Well, I have a quick question.  Actually we’ve been hearing that the lower denoms and the coins were gonna come out, and at one point they were supposed, everything was supposed to be out by the 20th, so obviously they’re probably not out.  What’s happening in Iraq that this keeps being delayed?  I mean, aren’t the people about ready to tear somebody’s head off of or something?

T:  Okay.  You know what?  So the guys who earlier told me I said something about the 20th, so let me apologize ‘cause, ‘cause that’s absolutely right.  The bank said the window for this is the 20th through the 25th for us to see this.  The guy in Iraq who is doin’ this said his information said that this would be released on the 20th.  That is correct, so I’m glad you brought that up.  That’s what he was told over there, that he believed this would happen on the 20th, and it did not happen during that time.  Now, they were also told during that time that the fils would come out, that the lower denoms would come out, and guys, to me this is once again other people, ‘cause it’s other people who are doing it, which is making the Prime Minister of Iraq, Abadi, look bad.

T:  They’re, they’re making him, people lose confidence in him and everything else because he keeps putting out these messages that we’re about to do this, about the coming days is out, you know, in a few days.  He keeps putting out these messages that the reform has been completed, everything else, and they’re not seeing anything.  That’s why they’re losing confidence in him.  That’s why they do have the, you know, people gathering in the squares that they do have and everything else.  So with that, I’m just sayin’ I don’t think a president of any country would intentionally make himself look bad, I just don’t.  So I think he’s putting out goals and things that he wants to get accomplished and wants to get done in that time frame and some that’ll calm the people down, but they’re just not allowing him to move that fast or on the dates that he puts out.    So what happened?  I can’t tell you except for they told ‘em they were gonna do it and they didn’t do it.  So how many times can you cry wolf?  I don’t know.

C:  Yeah!  I mean it....

T:  And I’ve answered that question before.  It’s not up to me and you, that’s up to the Iraqi people to say when enough is enough.  Nothin’ we can do.

C:  Oh, at, yeah I totally agree.  And I’m surprised that agencies, whether it’s the IMF or whoever it is, BIS, that they would do that to him.  I mean, we, we keep hearing that they need to do A, B, C before, before they let it go, and then you see other documents that say, well they passed the Investment Law or they passed the National Guard Law.  The, the Goat, she was makin’ us all crazy, keeps saying that it’s now into 2016 because Iraq isn’t moving like they should.  But then you see posts from BGG and Anna Montana and things like that on Recaps that say that, you know, that Iraq is doing it and they are moving forward.  Is Parliament at odds with some of these laws, or are they going along within, trying to get everything done?  I mean, is, is there a delay in Iraq, what Iraq needs to do, or is it outside sources that seem to be saying, “Well, you got this, but let’s wait for this.”

T:  Okay.  We’re not, you know, for years guys as we’ve watched this and watched this, you know, we always knew that there was always battles goin’ back and forth between Iraq and the Prime Minister and Parliament and that, and we were always made aware of those.  We brought ‘em up here on our calls.  We would see articles coming out every day.  We would see their Ministers puttin’ out articles arguing back and forth in their newspaper, so we would have things.  We see none of that!  None of that is what’s going on.  We see Parliament passing everything.  We see ‘em votin’ on everything.  We see them showing a united front to get their country done with the exception of how to deal with Maliki and, and, and his guys, and we’re really not even seeing that publicly anymore.  It’s being handled behind closed doors, so that’s not the argument!  We saw arguments in public every day about gettin’ the HCL done, gettin’ the amnesty done, about gettin’ this law passed.  We see none of that!  That tells us those things have been accomplished, agreed upon, and a bunch of it will be released whenever this is released.  So there’s another issue that’s holdin’ it up.  Whether it’s, you know, removing those people from office that need to be removed, but definitely puttin’ the laws in place so what they could do in taking all of Iraq’s money, all the politicians that were stealing it, taking it out of the country, everything else.  The ones in the banking system that were ripping the people off ‘cause they don’t know any better.  The ones in the shops that were ripping the people off ‘cause they didn’t know day to day how much their currency was worth, they don’t know the banking system or anything else, those are the things that are being accomplished right now, which are all important things.  But do we need to wait for every single one of them to be approved, done, thought of, you know, i dotted and t crossed before they released it?  People keep saying no!  No, we don’t, ‘cause this is gonna go on forever!  Again, you know, it took us two hundred years to build a country.  We can’t expect them to do it in twelve months, that doesn’t make sense.  But they still need to grow because it’s holding up the world’s economy, because it’s all built on the foundation of the dinar.  So no, I don’t think it is Parliament or his own people holding him back, I think it’s some kind of outside influence somewhere ‘cause of then nobody intentionally makes himself look bad.  Nobody intentionally gets on television in the mosques, everything, and lies to their people once a week just for the sake of lying to ‘em.

C:  Yes.

T:  You know, so I just don’t see that, any politicians anywhere doing that.  And there’s no benefit to it.  I mean, it stops the people from rioting, gettin’ in the streets and, you know, coming up with another Arab Spring or anything like that, but you only get so much mileage out of that and then it’s over!  “Man, we tired of hearing that shit!”  Oh, sorry.  You know?  Tired of hearing that, we’re gonna go on to something else!  So I don’t see this going that long.  Now, I want to get to your other point before you start.  Mountain Goat, Billy Goat, Sheep Goat, Whatever-You-Wanna-Call-It Goat and anybody else that’s telling you January the 16th, I have no problem with them telling you that.  What you need to do, though, is when they tell you that, say, “Can you give me a short list, a long list, or any kind of list at all of why it’s gonna be January 16th or January 21st, and can you tell me exactly what proof you have it’s going to be that day or what document or who you’re gettin’ that from instead of being like some other idiot that I know sayin’ it’s just not ready or it’s not gonna happen or, well why?!  I can tell you why everything we’re lookin’ at that says it is gonna happen and give you the information, so can you give me the information, tell me why it’s not going to?  Not ‘cause this law, that law, ‘cause they’ve already been done, they already documented ‘em?  I mean, and who says it’s gonna be this time, the middle of January, the middle of February, what, what happens during those five months and who made that decision?  ‘Cause that’s what we have to do on this side, sayin’, “Hey, this is what the banks are sayin’, this is what Abadi is sayin’, this is what’s on television, this is what’s in the, the mosques this morning, and this is what the documents say.”  Please do the same thing when you’re telling me I gotta wait another four or five months.  I would appreciate that, ‘cause then I can believe you.  Okay?

C:  I agree with you.  And a lot of people really get upset by the postings that, that the, the Goat does, and, you know, I have to say, and you’ve said this before, you know, look at, look at the person they are.  They’re, they’re not even forthright on who they are or even what their gender is or where they are or...

T:  Or, or where they’re located at!

C:  ...(inaudible), yeah, exactly.  Or their experience!  And, you know, it really, I have a feeling that they’re, they’re being put up to, I mean one minute it’s, “Hey, it’s gonna happen,” and next minute it’s, “no it’s October 15th,” and the next minute it’s January, and I’m just wondering if they’re not paid to, to start dissent and, and doubt and hoping people will give up and get rid of their currency or something based on what those things said.  I just have a real problem with it, I, you know, and it’s not....

T:  Well, guys....

C:  Go ahead.

T:  There are, there are people out there like that.  There, there are people we know who have been put together in a group who that’s their job, and I understand it.  And they’ve given us some information, come back and apologized, “Hey, I had to do that,” is what they told me, and I say I understand that, ‘cause I see the big picture.  There are some absolute idiots out there who call themselves gurus who are doing the exact same thing just because they’re mad ‘cause it didn’t happen, then they just gonna say this or say that, with nothin’ to stand behind it either, and you have to look at both sides.  And I tell you guys all the time, listen to all of it!  I mean, ‘cause that’s how you need put your puzzle together.  I can’t listen to just one person, you can’t listen to just one person, but you have to decide which one makes the most sense to you, which pieces of the puzzle fit your puzzle and we can at least see some action, some growth, something gettin’ better, ‘cause that’s what I have to do.  So I don’t ever get mad when people go listen to other sites or that and, shoot, that’s what I did before I got on here, I want to hear what everybody got to say, ‘cause that’s the only way I can form my opinion or see what really makes sense.  But when it doesn’t make sense, when I don’t agree to it, when I say, you know, every time this guy comes on the call he’s full of B.S., then what I do have is enough sense to stop listening to him, okay?  And that includes me!  And I’m telling you guys, if, if you guys gonna feel that bad about it, and I’ve said that for years, then why do you keep comin’ on the call?  That’s what’s confusing me.  Don’t!  I wouldn’t!  If there’s somebody else out there with better information you feel more comfortable with, that’s who you should be listening to!  Okay?

C:  Yep.  And I....

T:  ‘Cause I wouldn’t let any of those other ones’ site upset me ‘cause I don’t even go listen to ‘em anymore.  People send me stuff, “What do you think?”  I think you should ask them ‘cause far as I’m concerned, he’s an idiot, and that’s just, you know, my opinion.

C:  Well, and along those same lines, if people will read what the Goat is posting, they’re, they’re not, they’re only quoting articles and things that are being published.  And it’s kind of like you and DC have said, look at what I’m doing, not what I’m saying!

T:  And their articles are old!  

C:  Yep.

T:  They come out after the fact!  Anybody can do that.  I can do that to a high school kid, “Hey, tell ‘em this.”  Well yeah, I just read the article, so here it is!  I mean, are you giving me some inside information off a article that’s two days old?  No.  All right.  

C:  Exactly.  Well, and I do want to thank you, we’re, we, hopefully this will be done and we can move forward.  We won’t be going to Vegas.  We would like to go to one of Ray’s seminars, so if he’s gonna do those afterwards and publish ‘em on the other site, then we’d love to attend, but we’ve got so much that, you know, we’ve delayed, that we won’t be going to Vegas, but I hope you guys have a great time going, so, that just (inaudible).

T:  All right, thank you.

C:  All right, thank you.  Bye.  

T:  All right, bye.  Okay.  Pam is trying to say something, so what is Pam trying to say.  Okay, Pam, did you want to say somethin’ to me, ‘cause I have no idea.  Guys, there’s some concerns I got today about China becoming a reserve currency.  A reserve currency like the US is a reserve country, currency, meaning, and again, that it will be used by other countries to pay for goods, service, transportation, agreements.  There, there’s nothing wrong with that, and it was supposed to happen today or yesterday, IMF was supposed to announce it.  I don’t know if they did or not, I have followed it yet.  It’s different from the article that came out from ABC or NBC saying that China is asking for a global currency.  A global currency and a reserve currency, two different things.  Reserve currency, other countries can use it.  Actually, because we went to Basel III, they can use it and it’s counting as a value of their currency, ‘cause reserve currencies count.  They can use it doing transactions like right now where the dollar is only used to buy oil back and forth, some other things, then it would be one of those reserve currencies that could be used.  A global currency is like the Euro is in Europe.  Bunch of countries got together and said, “Hey, this is the currency that we’re gonna use, ‘cause it’s the Euro.”  So a bunch of countries around the world would get together, have one global currency and say, “Whenever we’re working with each other, talking with each other, visiting each other’s country, whatever, this is the currency we would use,” ‘cept they want one universal.  I don’t see that happening, personally, and it would be a long time and many world wars before it would happen, I would think, even though it’s out there (unintelligible), because who would dominate that?  And again, just like one little country, the world would affected anytime any country went up, down, or anything else, and I don’t think we want to be that dependent on each other.  Reserve currencies are one thing.  Mini-IMFs are one thing.  The World Bank is one thing, but a global currency is a totally different animal, and those are the two different things that they’re talkin’ about.  Okay, so we just blew Pam’s One-Question Wednesday out the door today.  She gonna be mad at somebody.  775, good morning.  775?  Nope?  Okay!  770, good morning.

T:  Hey, Tony.

T:  Hey!  How are you?

T:  Not bad, not bad.  Seeing as how we keep blowing past all these windows and, you know, we get these erroneous, you know, reasons why, since we’ve had all of the, you know, privilege, however else, you know, you wanted to put it to, move on, what would be any incentive to, you know, bury the axe, do what needs to be done, and move this thing on, because apparently somebody other than the rest of the world is benefitting from this, because nobody from, you know, the average citizen up to the average small business person benefits from any of these delays.  But there’s absolutely noth....

T:  Nobody from the average citizen where?

C:  In, anywhere!  In any country.  Because from what we understand, the Iraqi people, they struggle, and it’s their own currency but, you know, with everything that’s already been done and the law is passed and, you know, everybody’s, you know, kumbayah, but it gets held up.  And you say, well, you know, their new Powers To Be look bad.  Well, how do you look bad over and over and over and over and it’s almost endless, and the main thing we hear is well, it’s not about us.  And they say, well no, it’s not about us, it’s about the process that gets held up for whatever reason, but somebody has to be getting some advantage out of this constant delay.  It can’t be about, I mean, if you did something that you had no business, D.C., Washington D.C. would have you in less than thirty minutes.  With all the technology, with all the communication, those sort of problems are very, very solveable, and I’m sure they know where these people are and what they do.  So I’m sayin’ it can’t be that.  But what we get as, well, it should’ve been Monday, it should’ve been Wednesday, it’s should’ve been Friday, it’ll be between this date and that date, and it’s almost like we really really know that if they say it’s the 25th it’s gonna get to the 25th and then it gonna, and, mind you, nobody’s saying that it’s Anthony’s fault, but we were saying we already know that we’re gonna get to that day and say, “We don’t know what happened.”  

T:  Okay.  So let me ask you a question.

C:  ‘Cause there’s no accountability (inaudible).

T:  Okay.  Hold on.  All right.  So we know this, and we’re sayin’, and that’s why I say look, this is what’s on the board.  This is what they’re telling their people, this is what they’re getting ‘em prepped for.  You’re right.  I can’t guarantee you that’s gonna happen, but guess what?  Neither can the banks guarantee that it’s gonna happen because they’ve gone through it just like me and you have.  They’ve had their people come in early, six o’clock in the morning.  They had their people working on Sunday making a list that they thought was going to be used on Monday.  They had their people last night at work ‘til nine o’clock at night because yesterday evening they thought this was gonna go.  Same thing.  Same thing over in other countries.  We got, I got a call on Sunday and Monday, “Hey, Tuesday morning, Canada is going, these are two banks, and they’re goin’ with or without you.  I got off the phone with ‘em, blah blah blah,” and Canada still hasn’t gone!  So it’s people with a whole lot more power, authority, and knowledge than you and me that are going through the same things you and I are going through.  So I can’t be concerned about how or when, all I can do is take the information.  And I go through this all the time, because we’re still in the game.  I know what they have told me, specifically, and I know for a fact that you and your people will not go until the everyday Iraqi citizen goes.  That’s when it’s gonna be your turn.  So I’m waitin’ for that to happen.  I’m rootin’ for the Iraqi citizen to get this so I know we can get it.  There is no way that 450,000 of us, 600,000 or 5,000,000 could go and be exchanged before the Iraqi citizen gets his money.  That wouldn’t make any sense to anybody in the entire world, nobody.  It’s their money, it’s their life, and they have to go through it, we’re gettin’ it.  Does it make sense for certain people to be gettin’ paid?  It doesn’t and it does because it’s movin’ along, it’s part of the process.  Certain people in Iraq are gettin’ paid already, certain people in the US, certain people in Canada, everybody has a list of people who they’ve already exchanged, we’re just not on the list.  And there’s not a whole lot we can do about it except for hope whatever, or whatever it is that is holding it up is finally one day let loose so we can go on.  I don’t know what it is!  There’s a lot of people right now today who should’ve known, who this morning are saying loudly, “I don’t know why!  We don’t know why yet, and it’ll probably be this afternoon, but we’re still on alert to go.  They haven’t taken us off alert.  They haven’t said don’t get ready it’s not gonna happen.  They’re sayin’ stay visible.”  And that’s all we can do until it does happen is get ready!  Be ready so you don’t have to get ready.  That’s it!  

C:  Yeah.  So all they have to say is just that, and whatever they do, because they’ve done it already.  You know, they can pick out the ones that they want to, move along this, and this is not again, and I, and I’ll reemphasize that, it’s not about not saying that the Iraqi people shouldn’t go, because they should go.  But the whole thing is is that when you have people who are, are not Iraqi people who have been, done their exchange and moved on with life and you still hold the Iraqi people in, at bay, if that is the case that what is, what they’re doing, and you have people right here that will take theirs and move on and say, “Well, we do care.”  Well, you know, that’s like, that’s like talkin’ out of both sides of their face!  Then it, the thing is is that if it’s wrong, then if you are transparent...

T:  Okay, I understand.  Everybody hears what you’re sayin’. 

C:  ...over to what, they’re wrong, they’ll have to do right.

T:  Okay.  Everybody understands.  What is right?  Right to you is just don’t pay anybody.

C:  No.

T:  If I can’t get paid, don’t pay anybody.

C:  No.  

T:  Right?

C:  That’s not right.

T:  No?

C:  That’s not right.

T:  That’s not right?

C:  No.  What’s right is you know the right thing to do, you know the fair thing to do.  You don’t make people suffer for your best benefit.  If they have to suffer, you....

T:  Well, I don’t know.  Listen, I don’t know that.  Okay.  This is what we don’t know, and I want everybody to listen.  We don’t know, I don’t know that we are suffering just so they can make more money, or are we suffering and waiting so it doesn’t affect that other 350 million US citizens who don’t know about it, and in every other country who don’t know about it, who aren’t gonna get paid, I don’t care if it’s tomorrow, but are gonna suffer from the effects of what happens afterwards if they didn’t prepare right.  I can’t just look at one side.  I know, and I’ve told you guys throughout my five years, I have known days when it was crisis days and this would have adversely affect the rest of this country.  Yeah, we would’ve been fine, we would’ve became the one percenters, and then everybody else would’ve lost half of their wealth.  Then what kind of country would we have?  So there’s reasons for things going on, they’re just not coming out telling us so we can make it public or doing that.  I don’t see it as a, as the fact that they’re just trying to make money on money.  They got all the money in the world, and guess what?  When this happens, they’re gonna have even more money because of the way the system is set up and the processes (unintelligible), so they don’t have to hold this, hold this so they can make money.  Believe me, it’s gonna be more money than they’ll ever spend in their lifetime, I know that, ‘cause I know what the system is and, and they’re waitin’ for it.  Yeah, they’re gettin’ to live life, and there’s privileged people and, and guys, we just have to understand it, that’s not gonna change!  I don’t care after we get this money, it’s still not gonna change.  You just gonna have more privileges than you had, and you’re gonna be a privileged person according to somebody else, but that’s the reality of life.  Now, the thing about right now is even the people who are going through, they’re not doing a thousand people, two thousand people like they were.  They’re not doing five thousand people.  I’ll tell you one location did five people, another location did ten people, and they were training some new people while they were doing it, because all the people they trained a couple years ago to be exchangers, to be at the call centers and everything else, a bunch of ‘em have moved on.  A bunch of ‘em don’t even work there anymore that I know of, bunch of ‘em have been moved since, to different locations.  They’ve decided that, “Hey, we’re now gonna let this group do the exchanges vs. that,” and they use it as a training exercise, and I know that.  Well, that’s how it was explained, anyway.  But some people got lucky enough to go in and be exchanged!  I don’t mind that ‘cause I know the rate, I know it’s still goin’ on, and I know we’re still gonna get it, and that’s what I have to look at and give you the information until we do.  Nothin’ we say--and I surely would not say it, I’m just tellin’ you--is going to affect the decisions that our government makes based on the contracts they have with other countries and global events that will absolutely not pertain to us, will not change our rate one way or the other, and will not change the fact if we get this or not.  That’s government business, that’s our country’s business, and there’s no need for us to get involved in it or anything else simply because we’re upset ‘cause somebody got paid in front of us.  

C:  Well, if we go back to somebody in front of us or the privileged and the, the whole point that I was trying to make was if right is right, right does not wrong anybody.  If they said they had to put all of that back into the coffer, they would make it move because they don’t want that.  

T:  No, they don’t have to, and you’re not being realistic.  They’re not going to, and we can sit here...

C:  Oh, of course not!

T:  ...and complain about it all the day, and that’s not gonna happen!

C:  No!

T:  So let’s talk about what is gonna happen.  One day we’re gonna get paid, this is how much we’re gonna get paid, and what we need to do with it.  Everything you’re talkin’ about, they don’t care that you’re upset, that you’re mad that your name wasn’t first, and a whole bunch of other people, because we’re still getting what we’re gonna get!  And unfortunately, that’s the reality of it, guys.  I don’t like it any more than you like it.  I wanted to already be paid, but I have been personally told no less than four times, and more than that, but, by people that know, “Hey, it’s not happening, man, you gonna have to wait!  I mean, you put yourself out there, so you’re out there, and you gonna have to wait with everybody else!”  And I could be mad as hell, but I’m waitin’ with everybody else and doin’ everything I can while I can, okay?  And that’s all we can do.

C:  Well (unintelligible) to mean I’m angry.  I’m not!  I’m not.  I’m not angry.

T:  Okay, well there’s a bunch of other people out there that are angry.  But you’re also doing that, and we’re discussing things that’s not the reality.  They’re not giving the money back.  They’re not saying, “Everybody give your money back and wait for all them,” so I don’t know why we were discussing it.  They’re not gonna say, “Hey, because the internet people are mad, we need to forget everything we was tryin’ to do and just go ahead and give them their money.”  It’s not gonna happen!  What’s gonna happen is they’re gonna reach whatever their goal is, accomplish whatever it is they plan to do, and then we’re all gonna enjoy life.  We’re just tryin’ to find out how close are we to that happening or what’s the next step, and that’s what we do.  Okay?  Pam is telling me time, though.

C:  Okay!

T:  But thank you, sir, I appreciate it.  All right, bye.  Okay, guys.  Hopefully the next time we can get more people in, ‘cause Pam won’t let me talk.  She said this, okay Pam, you can talk.  ‘Cause she’s a tyrant for real, you guys just don’t know.  No Pam?  Okay.

Pam:  Yes, I’m here.  I just didn’t know when he was going to quit ranting and taking up all the time.  We get that all the time and we get tired of it.  

T:  Yep, I....

Pam:  (Inaudible) can go on, you do such a great job of answering it.  

Pam:  I know there are others that feel that way, but gosh, we’ve addressed this so many times, and as DC always said, it’s the most complex financial transaction in the history of man...

T:  The history!

Pam:  ...and it’s not about, yes, not about us.  It’s not about the US.  It’s global, it’s, but anyway.  Okay, guys, I guess I did my rant!  You know, this is, remember, complaining about complaining is still complaining, so I’m out.

T:  Okay, Ray?  Ray?

Ray:  Oh, wow.  I know it’s been said.  Continue to enjoy this Wednesday, well, when am I gonna see it?  Time will tell!

T:  All right.  Okay, guys.  And, and I’ll tell you, with Pam, I try and do that, and I try and answer as much of it as I can ‘cause I know there are some people out there who feel that same way.  I understand it, and I try and get ‘em to a place where they can understand.  There is so much good going on, so much positive things here right now, so many people so close to actually seeing this thing go off, and our last set of numbers were so much better than what we’ve been talking about.  All this is good!  All we have to do is just have the patience to wait for it to happen, and we’ll be rewarded a lifetime over.  And I think that timing is very much here!  I do just from, not just what they’re saying, but the actions that are being taken, that’s what we’re paying attention to.  The memos that are being sent out, the restrictions that are being placed on people involved, the rates that have been coming up on the screen, all that is good.  So I would not spend my time worried about every day whether today is the day, I’d be worried about is my plan in place, do I know what I’m going to do, do I know where I’m gonna put it, do I know how I’m gonna make it grow?  Am I doing everything I can to create a legacy for my family?  That’s where I would be spending my time and my emotions in doing that, ‘cause we’re not gonna change anything else.  We’re not gettin’ in a battle with the US government over something that doesn’t pertain to us.  That just doesn’t make sense to me.  But everything else is very, very positive.  Everybody is very positive.

Okay, I’ll tell you guys again, I didn’t plan on bein’ here, didn’t think we’d have to be here.  I mean I really, really didn’t, but we are, and I don’t know which one of these dates is right.  Still through the 25th or now through the 3rd, I probably won’t find out until this afternoon, what everybody else is getting and saying, and we’ll go on regardless, so, but we do have to pay the bills again, unfortunately.  I thought we didn’t have to.  As a matter of fact they called me last week.  I said, “Wait ‘til next week,” ‘cause I didn’t think we’d have to.  I thought this would be over and done with, but we’ll do what we have to do.  We’ll be here if we can be here.  I’m gonna tell you enjoy the rest of your day.  There is no negative out there.  I don’t care what anybody’s telling you, there is absolutely nothing pointing to January at all.  Every indication from every source I have says something’s going to happen this month, ‘cause they haven’t been paid yet, and if they do, you heard it, the first date I got, the 3rd, was just today, during this call, and I gave that right to you, so, and they may have put that out just because I gave you the dates last week, I don’t know, but we’ll figure it out together, okay?  With that, everybody please enjoy your day, I’m gonna try and enjoy mine, and hopefully we won’t have to do this again on Friday, but if we have to I’ll be here to do it!  All right, thanks everybody.  All right.

Pam:  Bye, everybody.

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Okay, I’ll tell you guys again, I didn’t plan on bein’ here
Why? Expected your sentencing by now?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/21/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:39 pm

TNT TONY wrote:This morning, not thirty minutes ago, not thirty minutes ago this is what I got from the bank. They said, “The new dates are the 25th of October through the 3rd of November.”  That’s what the bank said the new dates were.  Now guess what?  This was before the call started, so right now I just got a text from another bank and it says, “We’re sayin’ today through the 25th is still on our schedule.

Do those people on the call REALLY believe this ??? How can they believe that he had JUST GOTTEN A CALL - right before he gets on his CC?  Really? And when those dates come and go, what will they think happened?  That the banks lied? OMG... this frustrates me so much !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:51 pm

But don't forget to donate!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Yeah, well, I have his donation......Right here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member