Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Here's Another One..... MARTHA!

5 posters

Go down

Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! Empty Here's Another One..... MARTHA!

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 am

Are we lining up for 10/22 RV - from Martha

The year 2015 has been determined to "our" year. Since January we have hit dates that should have been but we're not for various reasons. I was told that by April all would be completed and in fact on April 22nd it should have and in the history books this will be the official date of Iraq's RV.

Then coming forward we find out there was a 3 month extension.

Now add worldwide drama, political manipulation and general finger pointing we came to July, August and September. We followed dates, holidays and calendars of ALL people. We delved into history, present time and started looking to the future. I know that everyone is sick of looking at the numbers but I think we need to look at Thursday 10/22/2015.

The Chinese take numbers very seriously as well as astrology and horoscopes. That being said the number "22 " is the ultimate master number. It is made up of multiples of "1's " and depending on position of the ones can mean birth and re birth.

It is a sign of completion; a master has control of his destiny as well as being a great leader. He is methodical in what he does and definitely knows how to do it.

PM Abadi definitely fits this mold for his country. He has something that no one has been able to do in a very long time. He is a true diplomat, business man and knowledge and leadership skills ate what this country needs to bring it into 21st century.

Well, the 22nd is also a 6 month anniversary of the RV. It is another completion and a ? Start for us to go forward with Iraq and the rest of the world into a better 21st century. Remember, now who is in control of this - the man up above, the ultimate master, the number ONE and a little help from the Chinese.

Also, look at all the 5's, 7's and 8's which are all "lucky" numbers dealing with money, wealth.

And to my old and dear friend TK, maybe this time you will be right. And to Tony and Bruce, who are on the "same page" in the play book, this is our week. Also remember, Wednesday night here is Thursday in Iraq.

Last edited by ssmith on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! Empty Re: Here's Another One..... MARTHA!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:27 pm

https://www.dinardaily.net/t47915-martha-says-she-has-confirmation-for-groups-on-wed wrote:Martha: I just got confirmation on Wednesday for groups.

Treat as rumor but it lines up with my earlier post.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t47688-martha-says-rv-on-9-30 wrote:Martha: I was just informed from outside sources that Wednesday 9/30 is our day which would be the 120 hr time frame.

Treat as rumor but it sure sounds good to me.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46759-martha-call-the-rv-tuesday-thru-thursday wrote:martha wrote
2m ago

Red realize this that all the dates we have loked at, things didhappen it was should have but didnt for reasons that varied including those that are way beyond our pay grades but at this point, China has pushed and the US has no where to go so you figure it out. Iraq is more than ready and now they are not in control again. the market has no where to go but down. It is like a chess game but the stakes are too high for us. we can only sit back and watch until they slip in the rv lets just say we are looking anywhere from 9/1 to 9/3 and hope for it sooner

Let's just say that Martha's track record is less than stellar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865  Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865  Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865  Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:05 pm

omg It is a never ending bunch of BS!! These people are just plain nuts! Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2322496710
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:10 pm

I think Martha is one of the nuttiest. All that ... " It has to happen because of Chinese Numbers" bull.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:52 pm

She reminds me of those nuts that have been predicting the end of the world on XX/YY/ZZZZ since about forever. Every time the date passes, they have a reason why they miscalculated and a new date. Seems to me they just missed one ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865  Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865  Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865  Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:28 am

When they were passing out brains, she thought they said 'trains', and poor 'ol Martha missed hers-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 am

Another one who drinks too much koolaid LOL  I have watched the dinar land for a few years.  I have seen both camps.. from the gurus and the people.. it's all about choices.  We can try to shake the people and warn them but it's also their free will and choice to follow any gurus whether they are warned or not as the saying says we can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink the water.  It is sad to see how people are blinded and yes.. a lot of people are followers.  These gurus some of them are bad and used the opportunity to deceive and take advantage of people, some gurus are needed their egos to be massaged, some gurus are just sharing information of what they learn, read and hear.  All of us are given brain to think for ourselves but if any chooses not to use and just want to be spoonfed. Well.... it's about choices. We can't save them all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:38 am

Not even the bartenders- Martha needs to limit her drinks to the 'Shirley Temple' variety, and doesn't need alcohol, that's for sure- Here's Another One.....  MARTHA! 3508649203 lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum