Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday-News-10-20-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday-News-10-20-15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday-News-10-20-15 Empty Millionday-News-10-20-15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Millionday: WE HAVE A LOT OF NEWS TONIGHT -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: A member of the parliamentary finance committee Jabbar Abdul Khaliq said that funds deposited in the Banking Act will begin soon after the completion of Sitagh some paragraphs in line with the government's economic direction.

Millionday: He said Abdul Khaliq's (IMN) "This law will protect the citizen's money from being lost, where would compensate citizens in the event of the loss of National Bank deposited with him this money, as well as the arrest of the bank manager and held accountable legally and his prosecution," adding that "in the past, the court only by virtue of the bank manager and his detention without compensation from the owner of the money deposited, as previously happened in some private banks.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE BANKING LAW ACT WILL BEGIN SOON WHICH PROTECTS FUNDS DEPOSITED AND IS PART OF THE REFORMS AND BANKING DEVELOPMENT ETC

Millionday: He explained that "the government is now moving to support investment projects, and coordination and cooperation with the State-owned banks to support it, and the development of economic projects in the country, as well as the granting of soft loans to the owners of small and medium enterprises, which will contribute to the operation of labor and support the private sector."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOVERNMENT IS >>>NOW<<< MOVING TO SUPPORT INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ETC -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: He recommended the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh earlier, the central bank to continue its program to finance small and medium projects for citizens loans and lending again after recovery, to stimulate the economic cycle, pointing out that this program can promise nucleus to establish a permanent fund for the development or the development of the contributing organizations Bank International future.

Millionday: SO -- THE RECOMMENDATION IS TO CONTINUE ITS PROGRAM AFTER RECOVERY -- SMILE ---THIS IS THE CONTRIBUTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BANKING THROUGH DEVELOPMENT -- HUGE

Millionday: WHOOPOW - THIS IS A VERY POSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE CITIZENS
==================================

Millionday: VERY IMPORTANT REPORT -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: Revealed Baghdad Investment Authority about the existence of (325) funded and foreign private sector projects. 
The Commission said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the head of the Investment Shaker Zamili body visited a number of investment projects in Baghdad and see the progress of the plan work and the stages of completion achieved .tdment round visit to the project new life.

Millionday: NOTE -- 325 .>>FUNDED PROJECTS FOR DEVELOPMENT IN THE WORKS

Millionday: The project consists of five thousand housing units for various spaces and contains all the services of schools, health centers and public parks, in addition to the city integrated entertainment Games 127 acres. This project did provide significant employment opportunities for many unemployed youth as well as the Iraqi engineering cadres.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS HUGE FOR IRAQ AND SHOWS PROGRESS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND FOREIGN CONTRACTS

Millionday: He Zamili that the project is one of the large group of investment projects in Baghdad, noting that we have 325 investment projects, all funded by the private sector presentation visor sector and foreign, and added that These projects offer a great opportunity to support the development and investment sector,

Millionday: it said in a statement: that the tour included a visit to the Iraqi German hospital project site, which Ancie on an area of 45 000 acres m 2, where the hospital building consists of ten floors with 200 beds in the first phase and 300 final stage of the project 
Zamili confirmed During the visit, he said the hospital has a medical center for the cultivation of the heart, kidneys and General Surgery Iraqi administration German and

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOPOW --- A HUGE HOSPITAL BEING REBUILT AS WELL -- GREAT NEWS

Millionday: there will be a significant polarization of cadres and expertise of medical world even Aydtr Iraqi citizen to travel for treatment outside the country, adding that the total cost of the project amounted to 100 million dollars and one project from within (7 ) hospitals in Baghdad received support from Baghdad Investment Authority to implement .walparwa provided jobs for many young people and reduce unemployment.

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY WITH THE PREVIOUS REPORT THIS IS POSITIVE FOR IRAQ`S DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE
=============================

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>>>>>>>>>In order to ensure the success of the lending process adopted by the central bank to stimulate the economic reality in Iraq, is interested in economic affairs stressed the need to link policies and loan mechanisms approaching sectoral. 
Economist Adel Abou loaf noted in his statement «morning» to the success of the loan to contribute to the revitalization process the economic reality in Iraq, which issued its mechanisms the central bank must rely on specific interim policy to be either production base building, or activate the reality of sectors or stimulating work sectors.

Millionday: NOTE -- LOANS HAVE BEEN RECLASSIFIED -- THIS IS A HUGE MOVE FOR THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF IRAQ

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT REPORT -- READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Abu loaf and saw that the loans allocated by the central sectors, especially the industrial sector is not adequate for the advancement of its value It is equivalent to 33 percent of the value of (5 trillion dinars) on the grounds that he would be distributed to the provinces, stressing that the adoption of the foundations of true in this sector, by selecting the type of industry that are meant revitalize and rebuild its base productivity, and follow the principle of import substitution and the allocation of loans to industries specific at this stage.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LOANS WERE NOT ADEQUATE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF VALUE -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE TO INCLUDE THE IMPORTS WITHIN THE FIGURES -- THAT IS THE STATED REASONING AND ITS IMPORTANCE AS WELL -- OBVIOUSLY FOR PROGRESS IN MANY AREAS AND REFORM

Millionday: NOTE -- READ THE OTHER IMPORTANT REASONS THIS IS SO MAJOR

Millionday: He explained that the industry that have the ability to compete food Kalsnaat, you can create joint stock companies for the purpose of launching loans and bridging the country's need of these products Kalolban, juices and other food from Canned Ajpas, to enable the involvement of all industrialists even workers in the industrial activities of food and to ensure the creation of distribution opportunities for fair and productive to contribute in every province companies.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS ALSO FOR THE STOCK MARKET GROWTH AND FOR STAKEHOLDERS

Millionday: >>>>In the next stage Vnoh expert activate other industries to be there to see one in the first stage, and the type of industries that go to it loans to be able to compete in the market, with an emphasis on non- go loans to other industries not identified in the first phase, 
through market research and international industries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEXT STAGE WILL INCLUDE ACTIVATING INDUSTRIES TO COMPETE IN THE MARKET -- SMILE

Millionday: and tied loans adopted by the central bank, according to Abu loaf of 0.33 percent to the industrial sector, 33% of the agricultural sector, 17 percent to the housing fund, 17 percent of the bank mortgage, of the value of (5 trillion dinars), while emphasizing the need to link lending economic policy of the country's policy.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WOULD BE IMO CLOSE TO THE MARKET OTHER THAN OIL WITHIN THE GDP

Millionday: In order to integrate policy loans with the integration of sectors with each, an expert need to work the agricultural sector in parallel with the industry to provide raw materials for industries adopted in the first phase, according to the Besides the preparation of studies and organization of imports, particularly imported goods that have yet healthy, environmental and economic dimension, which leads to integration with sectoral policy loans policy, therefore animate and energize the economic cycle in the country.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THE LOANS HAVE BEEN RECLASSIFIED TO SERVE THE NEXT PHASE AND TO ENERGIZE THE ECONOMIC CYCLE IN THE COUNTRY 

Millionday: WHOOPOW

MGM: Why did the Nomadic Samarians chose Mesopotamia (iraq) to settle in? It wasnt oil! Their GDP had nothing to do with oil. Richest land in the world according to some

Millionday: THE MINERALS AND OTHER RICHES ARE HUGE BUT
Millionday: THE EASE IN GETTING THE OIL OUT OF THE GROUND IN IRAQ IS ALSO A HUGE PLUS FOR THEM

Millionday: THEY ARE WORKING TO CHANGE THE EASE IN SURVIVAL WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS AND HUMANITARIAN BENEFITS

Millionday: CHANGE IS ON THE WAY WITH THESE REFORMS ACCORDING TO WHAT I SEE
=====================================

Millionday: A member of the governing body of the Association of Iraqi economists Akram Abdel Aziz said, that the legislation of the Income Tax Act No. 113 of 1982 will contribute to the recovery of economic development movement.
And he proceeded to the House of Representatives at its session on Monday, Act to amend the Income Tax Act No. 113 of 1982, and included, or the right to dispose of property the value of which in accordance with the provisions of the law estimate of the property value and benefits of No. 85 for the year 1978.

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THAT THE INCOME TAX LAW WAS PASSED

Millionday: It Abdul Aziz's (IMN) "The approval of the law will ease the burden on the citizen and provide him expanse of income to act in order to serve its purpose, as well as its contribution to the recovery of economic development movement and encourage other sectoral joints," pointing to "the need to adhere to the implementation of the paragraphs of the law and not be ignored to provide additional financial resources of the federal budget. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE INCOME TAX IS EXPECTED TO ADD REVENUES FOR THE COUNTRY`S BUDGET AND ALSO MOVE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: And it stated that "the law will be treated the tenant treatment owner when property lease, which came at his disposal contract Musataha and progressive tax is calculated by the value of the property."
The text of the law that are exempt from the tax, first - a - fifty million of the estimated or suit the property value of this amount and distributed to companies according to their shares if the property is owned in common, and is subject to the tax Mazad on the amount of the exemption provided for in (a) of this Paragraph according to the rates of

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ALSO PASSED PROPERTY TAX WITHIN THE LAW

Millionday: 3% up to fifty million dinars, and 4% Mazad fifty million dinars and up to a hundred million dinars, while the proportion of 5% imposed on Mazad than a hundred million dinars and up to a hundred and fifty million dinars, while rising to 6% is increased to one hundred and fifty million dinars.
Article III of the law and indicated that he canceled the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution No. 120 in 27/6/2002, and Article IV explained that the Finance Minister may issue instructions to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of this law.

Millionday: SO AS WE EXPECTED THE LAW IS WRITTEN IN % AND WILL BE CALCULATED ACCORDING TO THIS LAW

jwjd: Just my personal opinion. I feel like we are at another stand still. They talk about what they want to do in the future. But what is getting us to that point of the rate change? That is what we are all ultimately waiting for.

Millionday: THE REPORT IS TELLING WHAT THE LAW PASSED AND IN PLACE WILL DO FOR IRAQ AND THE LOAN REPORT IS TELLING US WHAT THAT COMPLETION OF RECLASSIFICATION WILL DO FOR THEM
Millionday: JW THESE ARE ALL COMPLETED LAWS
Millionday: JW -- ALL OF THESE THINGS I AM SHOWING YOU ARE COMPLETE

Millionday: BUT I AM SICK OF WAITING TOO LOL

jwjd: I am hoping these are the laws that will get us to the rate change. We appreciate all you do MD!

Millionday: THESE ARE ALL STEPS FOR THE MARKET ECONOMY GOAL THAT WILL TAKE THEM TO THE GLOBE FOR TRADE ---

Chappy: is the investment law complete.... I missed it..

Millionday: CHAPPY -- I AM STILL LOOKING THROUGH NEWS SENT TO ME
===============================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY ONE OF OUR HARD WORKING AND LOVED RESEARCHERS -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: House of Representatives began voting on the investment law. 
The draft law includes paragraph 17, and the parliamentary Committee of Economy has been completed the second amendment to the law in the thirtieth of last month, and said that the law contains provisions that will be applied for the first time in Iraq.

Millionday: SO PARLIAMENT IS REPORTING AS OF TODAY`S NEWS THAT THEY ARE WORKING ON THE INVESTMENT LAW VOTE

Pablo: Did they get the vote done, or are they still in the process?

Millionday: THEY ARE FINISHING THE AMENDMENTS ONE AT A TIME

Millionday: SOME VERY IMPORTANT ONES ARE DONE AND SOME MORE ON THE WAY -- THIS IS THE VOTE SO READINGS ONE AND TWO ARE DONE

Millionday: YW ALL THE TIME -- WOW SO MUCH DONE -- THIS IS HUGE PROGRESS FOR IRAQ -- I AM EXCITED -- TRADE AGREEMENTS BEING SIGNED AND ALSO

Millionday: THE PRESIDENT IS WORKING CONSTANT FOR THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE -- THIS IMO WILL BE AFTER IRAQ HAS OPENED FOR TRADE AND ISSUED BENEFITS ON THE SMART CARDS THAT MANY HOLD ETC

Millionday: WE WILL MEET HERE AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT 7:30 PM

:winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday-News-10-20-15 Empty Re: Millionday-News-10-20-15

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Nothing will happen until Maliki, his henchmen, and Mahoud are gone, and taken to the Hague, ICC, in the Netherlands, where they will be prosecuted and executed for their crimes against humanity, and the country of Iraq-It will be a long time- We wait-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum