Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15

2 posters

Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 Empty Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 am

DC is right on this one.  There will be no VEGAS, VEGAS, VEGAS.  But there will be PRISON, PRISON, PRISON. 

TNT Conference Call 10.19.15

T:  Okay, goooood morning, TNT!  The what?  What’d you say?

Ray:  You, you sound good.

T:  Oh, okay.

Ray:  Sound good.

T:  All right.  All right, guys.  I was actually gonna do something different this morning, and I got like 60 people with their hands up, actually down to 57 or 56, and I was gonna try and let some people just ask me their questions real quick.  Question, question, question, question, and then let me answer ‘em in a group so everybody could get a question in is what I was gonna try and do.  I don’t know if that’s fair to the guy who’s been up here for 538 minutes.  I don’t even know how he does it.  He’s on his computer.  So I’ll get a couple of you then, then we’ll run through that, so maybe everybody can get to say hi today.  I’m gonna try and do that.  Pam, do we have our regular transcriber back today?  I forgot to ask you that.  All right, she’ll text me and let me know.  Guys, it was a ex, I mean...I don’t know, I wanted to say exciting weekend, extraordinary weekend, but it was a crazy, crazy weekend, believe me.  All of the information is good, I want you to know that.  Everything is still going, and everything could happen in a moment’s notice, so that is where we are, just so you know.  Do we still expect it to happen before the end of the month?  Absolutely.  Do we still expect it to happen before the end of the week?  Absolutely!  Does the window open tomorrow?  It opens a little bit wider tomorrow, ‘cause it’s already open, just so you know.  So all that is good.  

I gotta tell you guys about an experience ‘fore we get started, and then I’m gonna give you some details, but today is one of them days, you gotta go through it to get to it.  But I’m gonna give you some details that I’m pretty sure you’re gonna want to hear, but I gotta tell you this story first.  And I’ve been contemplating, thinking about it--should I, shouldn’t I--but it’s so crazy, I can’t even believe it myself, so.  So you know every day I get emails from the same couple of people and tell me, “Tony, it didn’t happen again.  Tony, it didn’t happen today.  Tony, what happened today?”  And I say really?  And guys, it’s so, I mean, I really have to laugh at it ‘cause ‘til I just see it I’d be sayin’ man, one of two things, I want to be honest, but this person is seriously, seriously...emotionally...challenged or, or need this emotionally.  I mean, I know everybody does personally, but you’re puttin’ too much pressure on yourselves if it’s, if it’s stressing you out that much every day.  You know, that’s what I do.  I take that pressure every day, I absolutely do.  I take the calls every day, I go through it every day, try and make sense of it every day, in the hopes that you don’t have to.  But I also try and explain to you that I don’t get to push the button, I only get to give you the information.  So yeah, when it doesn’t happen the next day, I wake up to the same things you do!  But, I do understand your pain, so.  And it’s a couple of ‘em like that, and it’s okay ‘cause they gotta do what they gotta do, what (inaudible).  

I get, I, I’m gonna say this right now.  I’m gonna tell you guys about this guru that called me over the weekend.  And I’m not gonna give you his name, and that’s just to let the pressure off of him.  I’m not gonna give you his name, okay?  I’m just gonna tell you the story because it’s not once that it happens, it’s, it’s continuous.  It happens so many times.  But, so I get these texts and texts and, you know, I’m not payin’ attention, and I actually say, “Man, can you find somebody else to talk to, I mean, who would appreciate talking to you?”  But, ‘cause I don’t!  “Oh, no, no, no, I got some information that you need to know that you don’t know about, and you need to know.”  And I’m sayin’ okay.  So I take the call, and this is just typical, I just want you guys to understand, this is the weekend!  I mean, we supposed to be relaxing, you know?  Enjoying life waiting for an announcement to be paid, (inaudible), whatever.  I get the call, and what he wants to tell me is how to run my call.  “Well, you should say this, well you should say that, and you shouldn’t say it this way and, and you got people thinking this, and I have to clean up your calls, I have to answer all your questions.  I gotta do this on my site, that on my site.”  And I say, “You don’t have to do anything!”  I said, “You wouldn’t even have a site unless they’re talkin’ about me, because that’s what you’re tellin’ me, your whole conversation is about my conversation.  Your whole conversation is about my information, and now you want to call me and tell me how to do my call.”  I couldn’t believe it, and I’m sayin’, “Oh, so to make life easier for you, you want me to say this and say that.”  I said, “I say what the information is.  I say what I get from my people, good, bad and different.  I say what makes sense.  I don’t control any of it, but that’s the information that’s out there, that’s what’s goin’ on in the world, and you don’t have to defend me about any of it, ‘cause nobody has to defend Tony but Tony, okay, ‘cause I can do that.”  Well he goes on.  On and on and on, and I’m sayin’, “Please, would you please find something else to do and quit calling me, quite texting me.”  

Oh, what’s the information, so here’s the information, top secret information that I didn’t know.  “My guys, who are the best guys in the world at this bank who know everything, see every article that comes out this bank, blah blah blah blah blah blah, they just told me that the dates are the 20th through the 25th, so next week.”  So I start laughing and saying, “That’s the hot news that I didn’t know.  So if you go back to Friday’s call, you’ll see that I told everybody in the world that the dates were the 20th through the 25th.  On Wednesday’s call I told ‘em I had the dates but I didn’t want to let it out yet.  Two weeks ago we got that information and your’e telling me you got the hottest information in dinarland and I need to know it, and then want to tell me how to do my call, who to do it with.”  It was just ridiculous (inaudible).  And I’m not even gonna tell you what happened in between, the next three hours of back and forth and me sayin’, “Please, please, please.”  But I’m not gonna give you his name, but in the end I will tell you, ‘cause this is what happens.  He said, “Did you copy all this down, you gonna post it?”  I said, “Hey, that’s a good idea.  I should post it so everybody could see what really goes on in my life all day.”  But I’m not gonna do that.  And in the end he said, “Well, don’t do that, because I would lose all credibility with my people if they knew I was talkin’ to you.”  And I said, “Really?  Okay, then!  But you want to call and question me, ask me, and you want me to explain things to you, but you would lose all credibility.”  Guys, that’s the life that I live.  That’s the life that a whole lot of...of, and I have on a different headset, guys.  I’m sorry if I’m muffled and, and that, but it’s the best I can do with, with this one.  Sorry.  Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know a little bit of what I go through tryin’ to bring this to you, a little bit of why the information doesn’t particular happen during that day, during this weekend.  Doesn’t mean it wasn’t available to happen.  It absolutely was.  Everybody had a green light to do this, make it happen when they feel comfortable.  I told you guys earlier that the memo went out sayin’ the 19th through the end of the month they couldn’t have any time off.  Another memo went out saying the 20th through the end of the month they couldn’t have any time off.  I told you guys on Friday the rates were there, and we could see ‘em.  Pam?  Pam?  Pam, you’re not on mute.

Pam:  Got it.

T:  Okay.  So, that the rates were there and the dates were there, the 20th through the 25th.  Now, I also told you I didn’t really think they would wait until then to do it, ‘cause typically when they say they’re gonna do somethin’, they actually do it two days before that date, typically is what happens.  Oh, I told you guys before that in Iraq my guys said they were told to expect this tomorrow.  I think I told you guys that anyway, or maybe I shouldn’t have told you guys that, oh.  Anyway, it fit.  It all fit into that parameter of things that could happen.  Now, is it gonna happen tomorrow?  I don’t know!  Is there a possibility it could happen tomorrow?  Absolutely!  The 20th through the 25th!  They’ve been trained, they’ve been expected, they got people comin’ in, and it could happen anywhere in those five days or not, but that’s what’s on the schedule.  That’s what I give you, what’s on the schedule.  As of this morning in Iraq, the $3.41 is still on their cards today!  Right now today it’s still sitting there, and they can’t use it, but they’re being told they can use it in the coming days!  And they’ve been told that for two weeks now!  This was, well tomorrow’s supposedly gonna be their day!  Now, if it does or not, we’ll have to wait and see!  But there’s a very good possibility that it absolutely will.  So, banks have their list, guys.  They’ve spent their time, their week going through, seeing everybody who bought currency from them, compiling a list!  So not only could you contact they, but they can contact you.  They’re being very proactive about that this week, so a lot of you are gonna get some surprise phone calls and say, “Hey, are you coming or not, or what did you want to do that with that?”  So they’ve definitely spent their time getting ready for this, and that’s being respectful of you, so I hope nobody gets mad about that, and it was something we would anticipate them doing anyway once they found out this was live, ‘cause everybody’s gonna get their bonus checks and their profit margins and everything else off of this, which is a good thing. So everything I know is Iraq is waiting for it, have given their people a timeline.  They keep telling ‘em they’re gonna get paid in the coming days.  There’s things still happening this month, and actually in the next six days there’s a very good probability because that’s the timeline everybody’s using right now.  Okay?  So, with that, I’m gonna talk to Matthew for a minute.  Matthew, what’s goin’ on?

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning.  Man, you sound better than I do!  Go ahead.  Hello?  Oh.  Hello, you there?  Matthew?  Hello?  Nope, no Matthew?  Okay, fix your mic or somethin’, ‘cause you were sounding good, and I think I cut you off.  I’m gonna try, oh, now he really is gone.  Oh, here we go, hold on.  Matthew.

C:  Yes, sir.

T:  Okay.  Here we go.  I lost you.  Go ahead.

C:  Oh.  Sorry about that.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas is the first, most important thing to say because...

T:  Okay!

C:  ...these people are not looking, they’re not looking at it the right way.  Stop worrying about what’s happening now and know it’s already done.  Okay?  Because we’re going to Vegas.  And then after Vegas, many months after, we’ll have one of the greatest after parties.  Mardi Gras, Mardi Gras, Mardi Gras.  You know, people need to stop worrying.  Do you agree?

T:  Well, you know what?  I absolutely agree, and I’m glad you brought it up, ‘cause I gotta tell you guys the absolutely truth ‘cause I do anyway.  We keep sayin’ Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and I want you guys to keep sayin’ Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, ‘cause I keep tryin’ to convince them Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  DC keeps telling me it’s not gonna happen, not gonna happen, not gonna happen.  And I said, “Man, well I’m goin’ to Vegas anyway!”  So that I know I can do is go to Vegas, and if I just bumped into some people on the street, okay, but I really wanted to do Vegas.  So the smaller venues, I’m gonna see, and I haven’t looked at the, the NDA yet, so I don’t know what I can do, but I’m thinking if they can see enough of you guys want to go, want to get the benefit of it or just want to hang out and get to enjoy each other.  There’s nothing malicious about Vegas.  There’s, we just want to have a good time!  All right.  So Mardi Gras, Mardi Gras, Mardi Gras?  Absolutely.  Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate.  Guys, at this moment in time, with everything that I know plus what Pam knows ‘cause she got some secrets that she’s keeping, and then what Ray left out on Open Mic, I can tell you, yeah, this is pretty much done.  We’re just waiting for the release, and all of that was, when I told you guys you were gonna have the best weekend of your life, we know again last week that absolutely everything was finalized, agreed to go, pick the date and time, and that’s why we were so excited.  And there’s people at all kinda levels, and they’re still excited this morning saying, “We’re still on track.  Don’t worry about it, we’re still on track.”  So yeah.  Be planning, actually what are you gonna do when we make the call.  That’s where I would be.  Not worried about when, ‘cause we’re so close to the when, it’s the what do I do now that I would be worried about, all right?  Thank you, sir! 

C:  Thank you.

T:  Did you have a question?  You’re good.  All right!

C:  Don’t have no question.

T:  All right, and thank you, sir.  Okay.  Let’s go back to 707, good morning.

T:  Good morning.

C:  Great, great idea just asking questions if you like, but I have one about what to do with the cash that I have on hand in Federal Reserve notes when the announcement for the GCR is made by La, Christine Lagarde with the asset-backed currency.  Do you have any comments along that line?  What, what will we do with any cash that we have on hand?  

T:  You mean green dollar bills in your pocket?

C:  Yes, sir.

T:  Man, I’m thinking that, do you know my address?

C:  I do.  Your, your box number where I sent the do, the donation?

T:  Yep.  Just, just put ‘em all in an envelope and just send ‘em there, I’ll take care of it.

C:  Just sen, just send ‘em to you and you’ll take care of it, huh?  I know you will!  Would you, would you at least, would you at least, would you at least give me an email and tell me what you did with it?

T:  Man.  Guys, nothing’s gonna happen to your money!  I just...the US doesn’t work that way, the world’s not gonna work that way, and you’re not gonna have some useless dollar bills, guys, that’s just, it, I just want to tell you it’s, some things that’s, I don’t even know what to call ‘em, anyway, some misguided people is what I’m gonna say.

C:  Yeah.

T:  Instead of sayin’ what I was gonna say.  Who, who think that all of a sudden all the dollar bills in our pockets are gonna be worthless for the next day, the next hour or they’re gonna, you know, have emergency broadcast on TV and say, “Everybody run to the bank and go get the new money ‘cause what you have in your pocket is worthless.”  Guys, that will never, ever happen.  Never, I promise you.

C:  Well that’s, that’s what I’ve been telling my subgroup that it’s, you know, that there will be some changes made, but they’re not gonna be hap, happening overnight.  But if you had a, probably a large amount of cash, cash in stock, would you be better off with it in the bank or just still keep it in your pocket?

T:  Well, what happens every time they make a new five-dollar bill?  You know what happens?  You keep spending the old ones, don’t you?

C:  Yes.

T:  You keep spendin’ them, and wherever you spend it at sends it to the bank that night, and that night the bank takes ‘em out, they move ‘em, they send ‘em to the Fed to be burned up, or the Treasury to be burned up and accounted for.  If this money changed, the situation wouldn’t be any different.  You keep...

C:  Okay.

T:  ...spending what you spending, you keep goin’ to the bank, and they would take ‘em out of circulation just like they have every other currency that we’ve had.

C:  Right.  So it’s attrition is, is what’s gonna happen then.

T:  Ab, absolutely, guys.  Don’t, yeah don’t go, everybody’s tryin’ to use fear again to motivate you to do some things that they want you to do.  That, that’s all (inaudible).

C:  Well that’s one re, that’s one of the reasons I brought it up is that I’ve had several people asking me.  They’ve heard about the new currency and, and they said, “Well, what’s gonna happen to the one I’ve got?”  You know.  So that’s what I’ve been telling them, so I figured that there may be others on the call that have this same question in their minds, too.  So....

T:  Okay, guys, think about this though, all right?  We are dinarians, and that’s what we called, ‘cause we were worried about the dinar and all the new currencies and, and there is, let me see here.  I’m just tryin’ to see.  All right, so there’s 34,000 right here on the call, 34,000.

C:  Wow.

T:  Are we the only ones who know about this new money?  What are those other 350 million people gonna do tomorrow morning if they wake up and there’s a television sayin’ that your money’s no good, and they don’t know any of this information we know.  They don’t know anything about TRNs, they don’t know anything about asset-backed currency, don’t know, you think the world wouldn’t be up in arms, the US wouldn’t be up in arms?  Do you think our government would let some chaos happen like that in one day over asset-backed currency?  You gotta think some of these things through and not just you, I’m sayin’ everbody.  The things they’re telling you don’t make good common sense!  

C:  Yes.  That’s a very good, very good analogy.

T:  All right.  All right, thank you, sir!  We’re good?  Vegas?

C:  Thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right.  Okay, 617, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony.  

T:  Hey!  How are you?

C:  I’m very good, thank you.  You were just talking about the US dollar and everything.  If the Chinese yuan comes out as a reserve, when it comes out as a reserve currency, do you think that’s going to affect the US dollar that much?

T:  Okay.  And I like to use, and now, yes.  My answer is yes, it is gonna affect the US dollar.  What kind of card do you have?

C:  I, I don’t have a car right now.  

T:  Okay.

C:  I’m waitin’ for my money so I can buy one.

T:  All right.  So I’m gonna give you a car, okay?

T:  All right?  I’m gonna give you a 2004 Cadillac.

T:  Is that all right?

C:  Sure!

T:  Two thousand and four, it’s 2015, but it’s okay.  But there’s nothing wrong with it!  It works, it’ll get you back and forth, doesn’t need any maintenance, nothing.  It still even looks good, all right?

C:  Uh-huh?

T:  So, I’m gonna do that on Monday, and you’re gonna drive here, enjoy it.  And on Friday I’m gonna give you a 2016 Cadillac.  Brand new off the lot.

T:  Now, you have both of these Cadillacs.  They both work, they’re (unintelligible), but would that brand-new 2016 affect how much you drive that 2008?

C:  I think so.  

T:  I think so, too.  Okay.  So now we got two reserve currencies in the world, a new one with China.  China is, as President Obama said, getting ready to be the biggest economy in the world, ‘cause they’re takin’ over that part, as President Obama announced his own, so would that not affect the influence of other countries around the world because now I have options.  I don’t have to buy everything with US dollars.  I don’t have to do everything the US tells me anymore.  I don’t have to just depend on the US.  Now I have options.  What that does is anytime I don’t absolutely need you, then your value decreases!  Now, it doesn’t have to decrease 50% or 30% like some other people said, but it does, in fact, decrease.  And as more and more deals are made around the world, as time goes by, it will be affected more and more, and that’s just a natural ordering of things, that’s, I mean just how it flows, okay?

C:  Yes.  So when you exchange your currency, are you going to exchange for all US dollars, or are you gonna go into other currencies?

T:  You know, I always thought I would do some other currencies just in case something happens in our economy, but then I came up with the idea, well, since I’m not gonna live in China and I’m not gonna live in Iraq and I’m not gonna live in Kuwait and I’m not gonna live in Germany and I’m not gonna live in Europe, I’m gonna live in the US regardless of what happens, I need all the US dollars I can get!  ‘Cause if they’re gonna be worth less, I just need more of them!

T:  Okay?

C:  Well, aren’t we supposed to, supposed to get, the TRN, isn’t that supposed to be the currency that’s backed by gold or whatever?

T:  Asset backed.

C:  Asset backed.

T:  Supposed to be Treasury Notes vs. Federal Reserve notes.  Guys, I was always told, and this was from people at the Treasury Department, just so you know, and years ago, the Treasury notes they were referring to that’s coming out are the notes that’s used on a global scale in trading, in currency around the world between country and countries so they would have asset-backed currency.  If we get asset-backed currency, if they reprint the notes, first of all they gotta tell you, me and all those machines out there that are accepting dollar bills, five-dollar bills and everything else that there’s a new version!  Okay?  Or they gotta shut down all the soda machines, the gas station pumps and all the ATM machines ‘cause that bill isn’t right, and that bill isn’t right!  And are they gonna do that overnight?  Or they’re just gonna stop us from using all that because they just pulled all the currency.  So even when they change from the Federal notes to the Treasury notes, from “Federal Reserve” across the top, and if it comes out with “Treasury, United States Treasury” instead of that, we will know far in advance.

T:  All right, Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Can’t wait.

T:  Thanks.  Me, too.

C:  Have a great day.  Thanks.

T:  Have a great day!  You, too.  All right.  Okay!  404.  Now...

C:  Hi, Ton....

T:  ...you wanna get all serious on me, right?  Huh.  Okay, hey (inaudible).

C:  Well, yes.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so I will start out the call with that.  

C:  Do have a couple of questions, please, with respect to the bank list that you said that the banks are currently putting together a list of all of the people who have bought currency from them?  Is that strictly dinar or any type of currency?  Dong and the like.

T:  I’m, I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be all of the currencies in the basket.

C:  Okay.  Those who may only have purchased their currency from currency dealers, what are they supposed to do to get onto that list without creating problems for the, the bankers in terms of, you know, making calls prematurely?

T:  Well, they’re gonna tell us what to do!  They’re gonna say, “Call these 800 numbers or do this,” or are gonna post the numbers up there, but they haven’t told us yet.  But they will give us some kind of guidance, ‘cause believe me, no bank, not Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, Citizens, Citigroup, none of them want six million dollar call, I mean six million calls, you know, over the next four or five days, ‘cause everybody’s calling to ask questions.  They want some guidance and direction to make it as smooth as possible.  I’m telling you guys, their goal is to get us through in nine days.  If they don’t give out some kind of guidance and direction, that’s not gonna happen because everybody’s gonna call every bank and see what every rate is, what’s the best price, and, and what do they get for it, and it’s gonna be mass confusion.  I, I’m pretty sure you guys are smart enough to realize that by now, even just listening to this call!

C:  And when you say they want us to be processed within nine days, that’s the internet group.  It’s not all holders of the, the currency, correct?

T:  It’s not.  It’s just the....

C:  Or are they wanting the entire folks processed within nine days?

T:  No, no.  They’ll never get six million people through in nine days.

C:  I know, that’s what I’m, I’m questioning.

T:  That, yeah, and they won’t know, so.  They’re tryin’ to get that first 350,000, 400,000 of us who are aware of what’s going on.

T:  And everybody else...

C:  When you are....

T:  ...will just trickle in.  Go ahead?

C:  Okay.  When you’ve been saying that no time off has been the order of the day for the banks, is that strictly the exchange center personnel that have been given that, or the folks in the retail bank centers like where normally customers go, go into to make our deposits and, and the like?  That up until now have been telling us, you know, we’ll never be dealing with, with the dinar, etc., etc.

T:  You know, I know it was the exchange center people, people who have already been doing exchanges, I mean people who are involved in the process when I got the information two weeks ago, because they were notified first.  But since this other guy just called me with this hot news over the weekend, they went out, it could’ve went out to all of them over the weekend, I don’t know.

C:  Okay.  Okay.  And I presume that we are still awaiting an announcement of some sort that would be triggering this.  Is this to be a concurrent type of announcement where something will be done in Baghdad and simultaneous to that there will be something coming out of Washington/New York, London, any of the other major centers in the, the world, or is it strictly going to be one announcement and then it will ripple out from, from that one announcement?

T:  I think the announcement we’re waiting for, however it’s gonna be, is gonna be the one announcement that’s gonna trigger everything and let us go.  Will there be global announcements, you know, in the news and things?  Probably after we’ve started and when it hits Forex, if it doesn’t hit Forex the first day, we’ll start seeing stuff trickle out, you know, not, not major announcements, not, “Hey, hold the presses, breaking news, blah blah blah,” because the rest of the world doesn’t even know what they’re talking about.  But on financial channels and doing the finance segment of certain newses, we’ll probably hear some little blips in there, and life will just go on like normal.

C:  Okay!  I appreciate your...

C:  ...filling in the, the blanks on a lot of the questions that I’ve been having build up over the weekend.  And with that I’ll conclude with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and celebrate, celebrate, celebrate.  Looking forward to seeing you at that point, and may it be sooner rather than later.  Appreciate your help.  Thanks, Tony.

T:  That’s right.  Thank you!  Have a great day.  A’ight.

C:  Thank you. You, too.  Bye-bye.  

T:  Okay.  All right!  Okay, 202, good morning.  202?  

C:  Good morning!

T:  Woooo!  Hey, how are you?  Hello?  

C:  Good morning.

T:  Good morning!  How are you?

C:  I’m doin’ excellent.

T:  Okay!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  I have some questions.  This, this is, I am a first-time caller.  And....

T:  Wait, you got a mouth full of food?

C:  Just, one minute, let me take care of that.

T:  I’m gonna come back to you, hold on.  I’m gonna come back to you.  Okay.  All right, 559, good morning.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I’m doing well, superfantastic.  

T:  All right.  And ready to go to Vegas, huh?

C:  I’m ready!  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, here we come!

C:  And it’s all for Tony.

T:  All right!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  Well, you’ve pretty much answered all my questions, and I just was curious when you said Iraq still is at $3.41 and we still have this open window.  Has anybody been doing that slow trickling and exchanging the last week or so?  And also, our rates and our contracts, are those still similar to those you’ve mentioned in the past, or have they dropped?

T:  Okay.  There have been no exchanges the last two weekends because of the window we were in, so they stopped those, for the last two weekends.  So last time the rates could be seen...they were the same, and it was contract rates.

C:  All right.  Well...

C:  ...I appreciate that!  That’s, that’s wonderful, and thank everybody.  Hopefully this will be our last call before the big one, and I look forward to meeting everybody.  I’ve got my bags packed and they’re ready to go, so Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Thank you!  Have a great day!

C:  Thank you, Tony.  You, too.

T:  And I’ll tell you, I’m on my knees every day prayin’, “Let this be the last day!  Please let this be over.”  Anyway, we’ll see.  Thank you.  Okay.  Okay, so are you finished with breakfast yet?

C:  Yes.

T:  Okay!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  What benefit does a gift letter give or serve?  Does a bank play, what does a bank play a part by stamping or signing it?  What short and simple points should be stated in the letter?  Does a gift letter play a part during income tax filing?  Would you mention anything that I left out that, that should be included?

T:  Man, that was like twenty questions, huh?  Let me see.  

C:  It was five.

T:  Oh, was it?  Oh.  Let me see, I was actually looking for my gift letter.  Guys, a gift letter is nothing more than notifying somebody that you gave the currency away prior to it revalue.  So if there is any tax implication or anything, you had already did that at a dollar, five dollars, which it should be now, ‘cause you already ‘em that.  The gift letter is there because whoever you gave it to doesn’t have a receipt or a contract that they bought it from the currency dealer or the bank or anything else, so it’s a way of creating a paper trail to show the flow of money to them and from you, for you to account for the money that you bought there, and for it to have a certified date if you want to--some people email it and do other things--of when that transaction took place or when that gift was given to make sure that it was given before the value increased.  That’s all it is.

C:  Thank you very much.

T:  Okay?  All right.

C:  Thank, thank you.  I’m...

T:  Vegas?

C:  ...unable to go to Vegas.

T:  You’re not able to go to Vegas?

C:  Not physically.

T:  Okay.  All right, well have a great day!  And thank you!

C:  God bless you.

T:  Okay.  All right, 410, good morning.

C:  Good morning.  Welcome to a nice, bright, new weekend, right?  Or weekday.  I’m so excited...

T:  Weekday!  Okay!

C:  ...I don’t even know what day it is.  But I’ll get over that with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas with you right away.  So that we can all...

C:  ...all come.  I have been, you know, for some time I’ve been thinking we were, we were told that we would have a wealth manager now instead of just a typical banker doing our exchanges.  Does that mean we will have more time to talk with him as we’re there?  It’s not going to be just limited to twenty minutes.

T:  Okay.  I don’t know if they’re gonna do that during your first meeting.  I know the exchanges that have taken place, again, in the last, well it hasn’t been for the last two weekends, but prior to that, and the ones that we’re aware of, one person did their exchange and then they sent you to the wealth manager afterwards.  That hasn’t changed up to this moment.  Even the people who had appointments last Monday, it was three days after they exchanged and they were just meetin’ with the wealth manager then, the people that I know about.  So that process hasn’t really changed.  Are they gonna let wealth managers do some of the exchanges for that, or have they been trained to do some of that, and they have been recent, but they’re do the exchanges first and get as many people through as they can and then go back.  ‘Cause they’re not gonna spend, you know, three, four hours with each person tryin’ to exchange ‘em, then tryin’ to set up their money then do that.  The goal is to get everybody through in nine days, now let’s see where we’re gonna put all this.  

C:  Well, certainly if that’s (unintelligible), nine days is, is really gonna be crowded in some areas, I’m sure.  Maybe not every place, but when we’re also looking at trying to find the best rates and get that done, too, it’s gonna be like this beat-the-clock kind of situation.

T:  Well, it is!  And in that respect, you know...there’s gotta be a basic rate, so everybody already knows that.  And then so far each bank says, “Hey, we’re gonna offer ‘em more than this bank,” you know, ‘cause I’m gettin’ that.  We changed our interest rates and, and we want to offer ‘em this and, you know, your goal is to don’t let ‘em walk out with the money and blah blah blah.  So everybody’s gonna go in there and do that.  But at the same time, if you guys who are lookin’ for contract rates, then you have to know if you’re not taking it, somebody else is, so you have to be really quick or really smart, because when they’re out of ‘em, they’re out of ‘em!  So then your option after that is, okay, then do I have to wait for Forex and get Forex rates and make sure I get in at the right time while it’s going up and down vs. where it’s gonna land at.  So now your playin’ that game.  These are options you guys have to make, I mean take.

C:  Right.

T:  Or would I just go in and negotiate the best deal I can?  Now, do I do this one time at one bank, get it over with, and go get my money making money, or do I try and make it to every bank within 48 hours, 72 hours, get the best deal I can, and then have to go back to bank one and they say, “Oh, yeah, we already used up the contract rates.”  ‘Cause that’s a very real possibility!

T:  So you guys are gonna have to feel that out.  I can’t tell you what to do, ‘cause everybody has to do their own deal, okay? 

C:  Uh-huh.  Yeah.  I, well I completely understand.  It’s just we have to work our strategy and go with our gut sometimes in this, this piece of it and just feel good that we did our best.

T:  That’s right!  You made money!  Right?

C:  Makin’ money.  Yeah!

T:  And you have a plan to continue making money.  That’s the whole thing (inaudible).

C:  Yeah, that’s the more important side of it.

T:  Puttin’ your money to work is the most important thing, however much you get.  Put it to work so it becomes a legacy and not a loss, okay?

C:  Okay.  Good time to enter, emphasize that, isn’t it?

T:  Yes.  I, and I try to.  Every day when I talk to people, I mean, you’ve gotta be puttin’ it to work.  You have got to be creating that legacy, or it will be gone before you know it.  Okay?

C:  Well, we appreciate you.  I thank you again from our whole family, and...

T:  All right.

C:  ...we’ll see you whenever we can get to see you, hopefully in Vegas!

T:  Hopefully in Vegas, but if not, I live in Sacramento.  Anyway, all right.  Bye.  Okay.  All right.  770, good morning.  770?  Nope?  Okay.  941, good morning.  941?  

C:  941?

T:  941!

C:  941.  Yes.

T:  Okay!  Good morning!

C:  941!

T:  Okay.  941!  Nope?  Okay.  I don’t know what that was about.  They must’ve had ten people on the line.  All right, 432, good morning.

C:  432 here.

T:  All right.  How are you doin’?

C:  I’m doing great.  Things are lookin’ up, aren’t they?

T:  Things are looking superfantastic at the moment.  We’re just waiting for it all to happen.

C:  Do you think our budget, US budget bill’s gonna hurt this thing?

T:  I, I don’t think it’s gonna be involved this year.  I don’t think so.  So, I mean, not where we are today.  Doesn’t look like we’re waiting on that at all.  

C:  Well, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay?  All right, thank you, sir.  Have a great day!  Okay, 313, good morning.  313?  No 313?  Okay.  405, good morning.

C:  Good mornin’.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m doin’ fine.  So has there been any attempt to, to let this go?

T:  No attempt to let it go, no.  There’s been authorization to let it go, but no attempt to let it go.

C:  So if they been, they’re sayin’ go, why ain’t they let it go?  Who’s hold, who’s holdin’ us back and why?

T:  Well, they said, “Okay, we all agree to go, but we’re gonna go at this day and this time,” and we just don’t know what that is yet.

C:  ‘Cause they’re wantin’ something else done?

T:  We know we’re lookin’ at right now the 20th through the 25th.  I don’t know why they picked that time.  I don’t know.  I know on their screens it says the 20th through the 25th.  I know in Iraq, they telling me that they were looking for this by the 20th, even though it says that.  I know the bank has been told this is a good week and opportunity.  I know there’s several people several places, ever since Thursday night, that have been saying this could happen at any moment because it’s free to go.  Okay?

C:  Yep.

T:  All right.  Vegas?

C:  Thank you.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay, thank you, sir.  Okay, 406, good morning.  406?  

C:  Tony, Tony, Tony!

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I’m fine, Tony.  Let me ask you a question.  What two dates do you feel are most likely for this to happen?

T:  I feel it’s most likely to happen...wait, can you turn that speaker down, ‘cause I’m gettin’ a echo.

C:  Okay, go ahead.

T:  Tuesday through Friday.

C:  In other words, it’s, you’re feeling it really could happen tomorrow, is that what you’re saying?

T:  I feel it really could happen tomorrow.

T:  (Inaudible).

C:  Let’s hope it does.  Anyhow, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Thank you.

T:  Okay, 954, good morning.  

C:  Good morning.

T:  Nine, good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m superfantastic, and you?

T:  I’m super superfantastic, how’s that?

C:  I like to hear that.  Two, two quick questions.  We have heard that there is a delay to the Zim and it will come out in the second basket.  Is that true?

T:  I haven’t heard that.  

C:  Okay.  Have you heard anything about taxes?

T:  I haven’t heard any different about taxes, guys.  Well...

C:  Okay.  Thank you very....

T:  ...if I tell you guys what I did hear, then I don’t want you to accept that, so, and I don’t, I don’t even want to put it out there.  So...

T:  ...I’ll just tell you just go with the 50%.  If it’s anything less than that, it will just be a blessing, so let’s just go with that, okay?

C:  That sounds great to me.  Vegas...

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  ...Vegas, Vegas.  Thank you.

T:  All right.  Okay, 773, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you, sir?

T:  I’m superfantastic.  How are you, ma’am?

C:  I’m doing well.  The last guy got two superfantastics.  I only get one?

T:  Well, I could be super super superfantastic for you, how’s that?

C:  That sounds so much better.  

C:  I missed you on Friday with your little short call.

T:  That was all on Pam.  Pam did all of that.

C:  But truthfully, I wasn’t even on the call Friday, I had to re-listen to it yesterday.

T:  Oh.  Okay!

C:  Well, all of my questions have been answered, but is, it was one thing that you said, you said something about while the rates are being seen, why, while they were being seen they hadn’t changed.  Is that to imply that they’re not being seen now?

T:  Hmmm.  Thirty thousand people and you gotta be the one to pick up on that, huh?

C:  Everybody picked up on what, that, I just got the big mouth.  I’m like you.

T:  Oh.  Okay.  Yeah.  Yeah, there is always something going on. 

Ray:  (Inaudible)

T:  Huh?  What are you sayin’ Ray?  Oh.  All right.  I heard Ray sayin’ something.

Ray:  I just chuckled, but I, I chuckled because I agreed with that statement.

C:  Which one, his or mine?

T:  All right.  Yeah, see?  I wasn’t even gonna ask.  See?  There you go.

C:  Well, Ray knows me.  He knows I’m kinda inquisitive.

Ray:  He knows!

T:  Oh.  Oh, okay.  So there’s a personal thing goin’ on here with y’all.  Okay.  

C:  Well I was actually with...

T:  And so....

C:  ...with Ray in class on Friday, which is why I couldn’t be on your call, with Ray in the DNC area, and it was great.

C:  But I did want to say, Tony, before I let you go, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  And I want to let you know that Rayren does not disclose anything on Open Mic.  You are the loose-lipped brother.

T:  Oh!  Okay.

C:  You can’t pry nothin’ out of him, and trust me, we try!

T:  You try, huh.  Well, all right.  And thank you, ma’am!

C:  All right, Tony, you have a great day.  Thank you to you and all of your help, all of your team.  God bless you.

T:  All right.  Thanks.  Okay.  Wooo!  All right, 601, good morning.  601?  

C:  Hey, how are you doin’?

T:  Hey.  How are you?

C:  How are you doin’?  Good, thanks.

T:  Good, how are you?

C:  I had to get off...had to get off speaker.  I’m good, thanks.  Where is Dr. Shabibi, do we know?

T:  I have no idea where he is.  I mean, let me see what time it is in Iraq.  I have no idea.  I’m pretty sure he’s in country gettin’ things done.

T:  So.

C:  I, I’ve always (inaudible).

T:  I don’t...well I don’t.  I’m not of the, of the agreement there with, with others where he has to come back and hold this position before we see this, has to be formally introduced and announced again before we see this.  I, I’m not of that.  Now, could it happen?  Absolutely.  Is it a requirement?  No, or we wouldn’t have already gotten the green light.  

C:  Hmm.  Okay.  Or we would’ve already what?

T:  We wouldn’t have already gotten the green light.  They wouldn’t...

C:  Oh, yes.

T:  ...already been settin’ a day/time for this to go.  They wouldn’t have put the dates on the screens at the banks already.  They wouldn’t have told the people to cancel all leave and vacation for the rest of the month if we have to wait for that to happen for any of this to happen.  Could it happen at the same time?  Could they announce it?  Does it give it more credibility afterwards or give Iraq more credibility?  Absolutely.  Is it in the list of things, this must be done, documented, signed and sealed before we do this?  No.  

C:  Hmm.  Okay.  Great.  Thanks for your help.

T:  All right.  Vegas?

C:  Yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I can’t wait!  Thank you.

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.  Okay.  407.  You know, I just thought of something, which I know they can’t do.  I know these guys can’t tell me I can’t go to Vegas, so, they can’t do that (inaudible).  All right, 407, good morning.  I mean me personally going to Vegas, not all of us.  Go ahead.  407?  No?  

C:  Is that me, Tony?

T:  That is you!

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  And I, I certainly am also.  I just have one quick question for you.  Excuse me.  We had discussed many months ago about the $14,000 that you can give without taxation, as a gift, that you can give and not be taxed.  If you have someone that’s not retired and you just add them on to your account and they can just write checks off of your account, does that impact their, their taxes?

T:  I have no idea, to be honest with you.  You have to ask a tax professional.  But it’s not their taxes that I’d be concerned with but more of their eligibility to receive whatever medical or, or retirement or any other kind of program that they’re part of.  You know, when people are in homes being taken care of, if you give them that kind of money it has to go to the home or the, the center, wherever they’re at.  Those are the things that you have to look at.  Some of ‘em that actually are coming up to get on government programs or private programs and you give ‘em this money, it immediately makes them ineligible for those programs.  They have to spend all that money and then get at the back of the line, start over, so there’s a whole lot of things that we have to look at when you’re talking about giving, especially to elderly people who are coming up and, you know, you’re looking for retirement homes or somewhere to take care of ‘em.  ‘Cause they look at their last five years’ worth of income, last five years of property that they’ve owned and everything else, so, but we do want to help somebody and give ‘em that, it might be better to take ‘em out to dinner or for you to pay their light bill or for you to pay something else or, you know, go shopping with ‘em so it’s your money all the time.  But those are things you’re gonna have to discuss with some attorneys who are involved in there or ask some of the people who work in those different systems, what is they look at, before you start handing these people this kind of money and getting caught up in something, okay?

C:  Understood.  Understood.  I was just asking that question for a friend of mine who would not be able to get on the call today.  So I will relay that information to her, and thank you for all you do!  And again I say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Thank you.  Have a great day!

C:  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  All right.  816, good morning.  

C:  Good morning or good afternoon, Tony.

T:  Okay, good afternoon!  How are you?

C:  Okay.  I can’t believe I got on!  First of all, I’d like to say to the man that has so much cash layin’ around, does he need anybody to adopt?

T:  Me.

C:  He’d like...

T:  He can adopt me.

C:  ...he’d like to talk to anybody...I’d be first on the list for adoption!

T:  Man.

C:  The question I have, this weekend Pam put out, it was Already Blessed that said Sunday, “Today is a good day for an RV and that’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.”  Did anything happen this weekend that you guys thought it absolutely was going to go yesterday?

T:  Well, sometimes Pam’s just got a big mouth, don’t she?  She just tell everything, don’t she?  Talkin’ about me.  Oh, man!  Ab, absolutely.  Pam was excited this weekend, I was excited this weekend, and a whole lot of other people, again because the green light was given on Thursday.  So actually during our call Friday we already knew it was authorized, we just didn’t know when it was gonna happen.  And it could’ve happened anytime over the weekend, and we were told to be on our p’s and q’s, beware and, and be ready to take action should we need to.  So we were waiting for that, and we’re still waiting for that, so, she was...

C:  Oh, yes.  Well she never says any...

T:  ...excited, as we all were.  

C:  ...that, and so yesterday when I seen that I thought, oh good!  And I got excited, and then at eight o’clock last night I thought well, they’re already in bed over there, so it’s not gonna happen today.  But it’s....

T:  Well, just so you understand, Pam went to, through the same emotion you do, so, exact same emotion, so okay.  All right?

C:  You know, ‘cause I, I know there’s a, you know, there’s a lot of us that is just needing this so badly to help ourselves plus help others, and I can’t even imagine what Iraq is going through, because if I was over there and they were telling me next week, you know, you’re gonna get this or it’s on your card but you can’t use it, oh man, I can’t even imagine what I’d be doing.  But you know, there are...

T:  You know what?

C:  ...many people that need this to happen so that we can live the rest of our lives and help others and live the rest of our lives out of debt and able to live!  

T:  Well, I look at that too sayin’, you know, how long can they tease these people with this rate on these cards if they tell them we’re so great and are gonna change their lives and bring the international community back into their country.  I mean, how many days can you do that and them not explode?  ‘Cause they...

T:  ...may very well.  But I look at the same thing, well it’s a little bit different but for me and you it’d probably be the same, all the people who’ve gotten their SKRs already, who’ve gotten money in their accounts.  And I know guys who it shows a balance and it says “pending” and has been saying that for over a year!  Two years.  And you see all this money and think, “Oh, my God, but I can’t touch it!”  You know?  So I, I think about them too, and the misery it must, you know, every day living life the way you livin’, going through what you’re going through, and you click on your bank account and all this money’s been sitting over here for a year that you know one day you’re gonna get, it’s just not today.  

T:  Would drive a perfectly sane person insane.  But...

C:  Well, and Dr. Abadi....

T:  ...hopefully they won’t have to suffer it much longer.  Huh?

C:  Dr. Abadi had put out a tweet on Twitter that they had the 2016, what was it...

T:  Budget.

C:  ...that everything was accepted.  Yeah, the budget was accepted and now that’s all that needs to be done with that, right?

T:  It was approved by the Council of Ministers.  They still gotta vote on it or do somethin’, put it in the books that it was approved by the Council of Ministers.  Here’s a better thing that Dr. Abadi said this morning in Iraq, that the reforms are being completed, is my understanding of what he said today.  

C:  So there’s no reason why (inaudible).

T:  And I say, man...that’s right!  What does that mean?  Where’s my money?!  You know, so?  But my understanding, this morning he was announcing that the reforms have been completed.  So.

C:  Okay.  So you, are you more than 97.9% that it will go this week?

T:  I’m more than 97.9% sure that it should go this week, but not that it will but that it should!

C:  Are you 99.9%?

T:  I have been told that it’s been released and it’s in the system and it’s gonna be here one day soon is all I can tell you.  All right.  Am I happy, ecstatic about it?  Absolutely.  Are there are a bunch of other people that are at that very same way?  Absolutely.  We just don’t know the exact moment or the exact day, but we do know it’s truly on its way if nothing chaotic happens, you know?

C:  Okay.  And the one day soon is a lot different than what they were saying last year, one day soon, right?

T:  Well, they told them in the coming days, which they tell me means two or three days when they say in the coming days.  When they say in the coming period, my explanation that I got was during the month is the coming period.  The coming days are the next two or three days.  

C:  Okay.  Well, we, we’re all I think just ready for this to happen and, and Vegas so you all can go.  I won’t be able to go, but so you can go...

C:  ...and have a good time.  Okay, well thank you, Tony.
T:  Thank you, I appreciate it!  

C:  Uh-huh.  Bye.

T:  Okay.  786, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony!

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  It’s been a long...fine, thanks.  It’s been a long time, but I waited today to just ask one question and to thank you.  But one question.  

C:  This bank you said 20 to the 25th.  Now we call, right, and when we call, what does, what happens when we call?  We, they give us an appointment, but what if it exceeds the 25th?  You take it off, is that it?

T:  Oh, no, no, no.

C:  They take off (inaudible)?

T:  The 20th through the 25th is what they’re looking for is one of those days for this to go live.  Not for you to call the banks.

C:  Oh!  Okay.  Okay.  Well...

C:  ...listen, it’s Sacramento, Sacramento, Sacramento.  North Carolina...

T:  There you go!

C:  ...and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and all.  I don’t know what....

T:  That’s right, let’s do ‘em all, huh?  Let’s do ‘em all.

C:  But thank you.  Thank you, thank you, all of you.  Pam, Ray, and you all, Tony, tell your wife she is the best.  She is that strong woman that’s right there with her man, stayin’ by your man.  God bless you.

T:  Thank you, and have a great day!  A’ight.

C:  You, too.  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay, guys.  Pam has rang the bell.  She said it is time.  Man, I used to just be able to decide how long I stay up here, but I guess that went out the window, so I just gotta follow The Tyrant now, so.  You guys know it’s not just you that she picks on, so.  Okay, Pamela?  I’ll say now she’s not gonna talk?  She, oh, she, her call just dropped!  All right.  All right, Ray?  Ray, are you there?  No?  Oh.  

Ray:  Is that for me?

T:  I want...yeah, that’s you, Ray.  Not the other Ray, but you, Ray.

Ray:  Yeah, I lost my connection, so I just called back in.  I figured we were exiting out.  

T:  All right.  Oh!  She, she did too, yeah, she said same thing.  Her call dropped.  Did we drop conference call?  I’m still goin’.  Go ahead.  Go ahead, I’m sorry.

Ray:  Oh, okay.  Well, what’s today?  Today is Marvelous Monday, and just continue to have a marvelous time.  One thing I meant to do this weekend was to get an exit statement prepared, a goodbye and all of that stuff, and I didn’t get it done, so goodbye.  And I’ll see those (inaudible) whenever I see you.

T:  Well okay, then.  All right.  Did Pam make it back?  No?  All right!

Pam:  Yeah, I did.

T:  Oh.

Pam:  But I don’t have an exit, exit statement either, so goodbye!  What he said.

T:  Oh.  All right, guys.  It’s a good day whether you guys know it or not.  It is a good day.  We are enjoying the day, we are looking forward to it.  It’s gonna be a good week, I hope...wait, I hear a lot of noise in the background.  Somebody...got their phone open.  But, everything’s superfantastic.  Everything is still moving forward, and hopefully between the 20th and 25th this will be all over.  The 20th would be great, so this could be our last call and the next call be the one you’re waitin’ for.  I’m enjoyin’ my day, you guys please try and do the same.  Thanks.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 Empty Re: Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:40 pm

T: Are we the only ones who know about this new money?

Since it's a figment of your imagination, that would be a yes.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 2805820865  Verbatim TNT Call Notes 10/20/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum