Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15

Go down

Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15 Empty Milloinday-newstime-10-19-15

Post by RoyBoy Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Millionday: WELCOME TO NEWSTIME EVERYONE

Millionday: I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE INVESTMENT LAW VERIFICATION -- AS MANY OF YOU KNOW -- THERE ARE MANY REPORTS COVERING IT

Millionday: BRB -- LET ME READ THE ONE I JUST RECEIVED AND I WILL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER

Millionday: THERE HAVE BEEN MANY REPORTS STATING DIFFERENT RESULTS CONCERNING THE INVESTMENT LAW -- STARTING YESTERDAY THROUGH TODAY ----

Millionday: IMO -------------IT IS NOT PASSED AND THEY WILL MEET TOMORROW ON THE AGREED UPON AMMENDMENTS ---- THE TUESDAY IMO -- IS TOMORROW AND THE NEXT TUESDAY SESSION IS THE ONE THEY ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE IT BEFORE

Millionday: THE REASON I AM BRING THIS UP LIKE THIS IS >>> THE FIRST REPORT STATES THEY HAVE THE INVESTMENT LAW AMMENDED AND IT IS FOR TOMORROW`S NEWS ----- HOWEVER -- ACCORDING TO MY OWN VERIFICATION THEY WILL MEET AGAIN ON IT TOMORROW ----

Millionday: DUE TO MANY REPORTS AND THE ONES I HAVE FOUND THE MOST TRUTHFUL --- BUT NO GUARANTEES -------THIS IS IRAQ

===================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS REPORT IS VERY EXCITING --- READ EVERY WORD --- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: Iraqi economy in these difficult nowadays in the unenviable position and suffers from the accumulation of circumstances and events of abnormal passed it through decades of its modern history represented by a series of senseless wars, coups and political changes and loss of stability that drained the country, which was adopted as a result of financial mismanagement of the ruling authority in resources omni directional the extracted oil sales. When prices collapsed in the global market of the Iraqi economy was the victim of a severe crisis requires solved and out of a minimum of losses.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ`S ECONOMIC POSITION NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED WITH MINIMAL LOSSES

Millionday: It is to be addressed is the tendency sincere vigor of the remaining loyal sons and daughters of this country and work on the first two axes is the domestic and foreign investment solutions The second axis supplementing his Vho_khas_khash institutions and public facilities and laboratories lagging and loss-making state-owned.

Millionday: It is to be addressed is the tendency sincere vigor of the remaining loyal sons and daughters of this country and work on the first two axes is the domestic and foreign investment solutions The second axis supplementing his Vho_khas_khash institutions and public facilities and laboratories lagging and loss-making state-owned.

Millionday: NOTE -- FIRST IS INVESTMENT -- SECOND IS REBUILD OF PUBLIC RESOURCES

Millionday: Investment needs to be legislation regulating its work mechanism. And that the trend towards local and foreign investments in place in most countries of the world policy of prosperity, such as, America, Japan, South Korea and some Arab countries, European countries such as Egypt and Jordan, and that there are approximately two hundred international consulting firm dedicated to promoting global investment and methods of preparation of feasibility and ways and sources of funding and implementation of projects studies.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY NEED INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND ALSO TO IMPLEMENT CONSULTS TO INITIATE GROWTH - DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY

Millionday: We have the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 and we have amended the investment law in crude oil filter No. 64 for the year 2007 average. But laws and regulations not enough for the advancement of the process of investment in any country of the world, but more importantly, is to create an investor-friendly local and foreign alike investment environment.

Millionday: NOTE -- AS I WAS SAYING -- THIS REPORT STATES THEY HAVE THE AMMENDMENTS -- HOWEVER -- THE POINT I AM LOOKING AT IS THE CREATION OF THE INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT

Millionday: Our problem on the land of Iraq - except for the Kurdistan region - that the work environment repellent to invest in it and that the mentality of the citizen saturated sediments recent past and look to foreign investment as a companion to colonialism and foreign investor, but what we must expel him colonized with all our strength. This unfortunately indicates to him the reality of the situation and this is felt by investors of harassment and extortion when their review of various state departments or Massadvthm tribes in central and southern Iraq when the project sites in housing this tribal areas .otkon result time investors, especially foreign ones fell and their reluctance to go to set up projects and investment of billions of their money in our country.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE A PROBLEM OF THE SENSE OF DREAD AND THE CITIZEN NEGATIVE TOWARD FOREIGN INVESTORS ETC -- WE CAN IMAGINE

Millionday: These are the biggest problem currently facing the process Alastosmaroualemsttmaren. 
Therefore, one of the first success of the investment requirements Hokhlq girlfriend him through the public awareness of the benefits of the investment environment and make a quantum leap in the banking, tax and customs systems and the provision of facilities processing power and save fuel in addition to the allocation of land easily and to facilitate the establishment of enterprises shall be without harassment.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE MASSIVELY PROMOTING INVESTMENT COMING TO MAKE A QUANTUM LEAP IN BANKING -- TAXATION -- AND CUSTOMS -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: Privatization is not new to Iraq, but starting in 1987, the days of the former regime, signs of first privatization process included some laboratories and farms that were sold at the time to the agents and associates, which has faced a wave of criticism later, where it was believed the privatization of many that it is only a means to sell the properties of the people close to the local or foreign investor.

Millionday: Therefore, the effective privatization need in addition to the necessary legislation that the political leadership of the wise and the desire of popularity to overcome the problems are available because the problem is now summed up in the scale of the destruction and devastation of the long these plants and installations due to looting, arson and destruction (known as the phenomenon of the senses notorious) where we had ( 192) laboratory and the company public, mostly the Ministry of Industry companies and institutions mic built with public money for the Iraqi people, which was produced before the change of regime in April 2003 and had a population of employees up to (635) A member of caring for a total of (3.5) three and a half million inhabitants of census of the Iraqi people at the time.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THEY HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS TO OVERCOME AND INVESTORS WILL HELP WITH THE RETURN IN THE PLANNING FOR THE NEW IRAQ
Millionday: These laboratories and installations are now either fully disabled or semi-unemployed represent an absolute loss and an additional burden on the battered Iraqi economy by the current crisis. The most important reasons for the privatization of at the present time is limited, including the following: • ensure that the interests of workers in the laboratories and facilities idle or semi-idle under unilateral economy side represented imports of oil that are no longer able to meet the needs of the annual state budget.

Millionday: NOTE -- PRIVATIZATION AT THE PRESENT TIME ----LOVE IT
Millionday: OIL IS NO LONGER ENOUGH FOR THEIR NEEDS --

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>>>>
• the inability of the current Iraqi economy exhausted and weak economic performance of the leaders of the political process in the country to support these plants and facilities losers that are no longer capable of real competition in the current economic conditions and the provision of salaries for their workers. 
• the global trend towards the private sector after most of the world went to the market economy, which relies on the private sector (clean and non-corrupt). Also, the competent international organizations such as the WTO, World Bank and the International Monetary Fund all support privatization and calls for it.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE WTO -- IMF -- AND WORLD BANK ALL ARE CALLING FOR THE PRIVATIZATION OF IRAQ AND THEY CANT DO IT ON THEIR OWN

jtank: Are their more ammendments to this investment law ? Will they do them all or drag it out one by one?

Millionday: THEY HAVE STATED IT WILL GO THROUGH AS ONE LAW -- WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE BY WHAT I HAVE READ ---- THEY HAD THESE TWO AMMENDMENTS TO GO OVER/CHANGE --- SO WE WILL KNOW TOMORROW I HOPE --

Millionday: THEY ARE ALREADY PROMOTING THEIR INVESTMENT LAW AS A HUGE BONUS FOR INVESTORS

Millionday: I AM DISAPPOINTED TO THINK IT IS NOT DONE AND AM HOPEFUL THEY WILL VOTE IT THROUGH PER -- THE NEEDS FOR IRAQ OBVIOUSLY FOR INVESTMENT ---

Millionday: THE TRANSLATIONS READ TOMORROW TUESDAY AND NEXT TUESDAY -- SO OBVIOUSLY WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW

================

Millionday: The House voted on a draft law amending the Income Tax Law No. 113 of 1982 and submitted by the Legal Committee, which aims to ease the tax burden on citizens due to inflation in the property insurance rates and encourage different kinds of line with economic development.

Millionday: SO THIS IS WHAT WAS DONE ACCORDING TO INK

================

Millionday: Federal Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari with the European Union mission and the German Ambassador, the development of economic and investment cooperation. Zebari discussed in a meeting with Constantinos Vardakiz acting European Union mission to Iraq. During the meeting, Zebari delivered a message to the European Investment Bank related to the development of economic and investment cooperation with the bank mentioned by signing a framework agreement between the two sides and contribute to the development of ways to facilitate the bank's investment in Iraq.

Millionday: NOTE -- SIGNED FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT

Millionday: The Zebari, Iraq's desire to develop its relations with the bank as one of the EU institutions, which is associated with the Iraq agreement of partnership and cooperation of the site between the two sides in 2012, also addressed the meeting, to the work of European companies operating in Iraq and its role in stimulating the economy, investment and the importance of creating ways to successfully work and the importance of exchange of visits between the EU and the relevant Iraqi authorities. On the other hand Zebari briefed on the financial situation in Iraq based on the draft 2016 budget and the options in front of the ministry to narrow the financial gap and fill the deficit.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A GREAT MEETING THAT IS INTENDED TO SET UP BANKING WITH EU BANKING ----

Millionday: To that received Zebari 2015/10/19 Monday, at the headquarters of the Office of the ministry, Eckhard Preveza German ambassador in Iraq. During the meeting, they discussed economic and financial cooperation between the two countries and the contribution of German institutions in the investment sector in Iraq and the form in which it supports the 2016 budget. Zebari also made a presentation of the financial situation and the steps taken by the government in order to overcome the financial crisis started.

Millionday: SO THIS IS OBVIOUSLY TO ADVANCE THE IRAQI ECONOMY AND THE RELATIONS PER -- THE STRATEGIC AGREEMENT ---

thomas1: YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB MILLION

Millionday: THANK YOU HUN -- GOOD TO SEE YA SMILE

==============

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS HUGE

Millionday: Description financial expert Abdul Rahman Shaykhli the phenomenon of money laundering as (financial proceeds) and money resulting from the offense may be from drug trafficking crimes or human trafficking or arms or relics, or even tax evasion or theft came illegally to enter with clean money for a washing process, and he said that money laundering takes place in various ways. When intervention in banks or in an investment project, become clean in the eyes of its owner and not in the know, and this process has become a large and spacious in the world, and noted Shaykhli out that in the past was not seconded her importance, come the seriousness of this, but a pro being run on the loss of the true crime landmarks.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM IN THE PAST WITH MONEY LAUNDERING ACCORDING TO THIS

Millionday: Organization «FATF» He Shaykhli that the international financial Labour Organization (FATF) was founded after 2001 after the events of September 11 when the bombing of the World Trade Center where it held that there is funding for terrorist acts formed the organization belonged her most countries and of which we and Middle Eastern countries and North Africa is headed by Iraq's central bank this organization this year, and this perspective has become the crime of terrorism financing offense unusual and became of these organizations are very large international attention, and the focus of the work of these organizations to dry up the sources of terrorism in this funding cut issued terrorist groups FATF 8 recommendations to prevent the financing of these terrorist groups and 40 recommendations to combat money laundering and wrought recommendation money smuggling.

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE FOR IRAQ MONEY LAUNDERING ACT

Millionday: smuggling and escape, said Shaykhli that the difference between escape and smuggling of money is that smuggling means that the citizen out his money to work outside the country illegally without being disclosed case case of smuggled relics Funds flight is due to the situation unstable security, forced citizens to take his money to the occupied abroad but with the knowledge of the state, subject to two conditions the first to know the state of the nature of the money from where he got it and when you invest venture abroad that the state knows about the modus operandi of the money when it enters into Iraq.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DIFFERENCE IS THE LACK OF COMPLIANCE REPORTING OF FUNDS

Millionday: money laundering in Iraq and the effects of money laundering on the Iraqi economy, shows Shaykhli example streamer comes the money his money to a bank thereby contributing to increased corruption to pay bribes and gifts in order to incorporate the dirty his money with clean money, so become a cash value is of real value, and we believe such a person shortly after pulling his money deposited by causing upheaval of the bank, some countries rely on laundering money, including South East Asia or South Latin America and the unfolding effects of money this in caused to confuse them.

Millionday: And the money laundering operations in Iraq said Shaykhli It's almost too little, and came because of financial and administrative corruption only, so the process in Iraq were not impressive and the country and the administration are able to be resolved as soon as the elimination of administrative corruption, and there is an important aspect and the risk of a process that the financing of terrorism, where terrorist organizations operating outside Iraq to harm Iraq, killing and Tfjarlzlk financial institutions in the reduction of private financing terrorism operations of the money coming from abroad,

Millionday: NOTE --INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE SO FUNDING OF TERRORISM DOES NOT TAKE PLACE

Millionday: for example, car bombs which hit Iraq so far we have not seen that a citizen came to say that his car was stolen recently I was told it was a bomb so that the terrorist buys cars stolen and this means that there is funding for these crimes from outside the border. The new law confirmed Shaykhli that the fight against money laundering, which began last September 16 most important of which law he hand Iraq back on under blacklist a suspicious list that prevents the handle and already we will not deal with those countries,

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE ADDRESSING THIS LAW FOR MANY REASONS -- ONE BEING THE RISK NUMBER AND IDEAS ABOUT IRAQ

Millionday: the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank request from Iraq to have a law suit and international legislation and identified our requirements and embarked law and important observation around him that he focused on Iraq's commitment before the international financial organizations and the most important characteristic of the new law, but other details have stressed the law on sanctions until He arrived to life imprisonment and fines

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE WITH IMF AND WORLD BANK AGAIN -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: estimated at five times the amounts that are traded in the money laundering operations. And Achehrhalat money that have occurred in Iraq washing Sheikhli said it's very few cases quickly dominated by the central bank and occurred in the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad Municipality. and the importance of this issuance Law Sheikhli said he commensurate with the requirements of Iraq is a very good law especially the paragraphs indicate that the central bank is authorized to issue detailed instructions for

Millionday: >>>>the implementation of the paragraphs of this law mechanism and this earns flexibility, and introduced a court of law to combat money laundering and identify the economic crime and there his headquarters office in the Central Bank and the Council for washing money headed by Governor of the Central Bank.

Millionday: NOTE -- WASHING MONEY --

Millionday: fortify the banks and on how to protect herself banks of these operations between Shaykhli that most of the Iraqi bank employees have been trained on money-laundering operations, so they spring from the subject of suspicion and mistrust adequacy treatment no matter how small or grown up, seen from behind the lines and the employee trainee sees crystal adequacy treatment enveloped suspicion and mistrust must inform the employee control authorities in order to stop or continue treatment.

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A HUGE STEP -- ECONOMIC COMPLIANCE FOR TERRORISTIC FUNDING AND MONEY LAUNDERING --

=================

Millionday: postponed the House of Representatives vote on the draft second amendment bill to the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 submitted by the committees of the economy, investment and financial to Tuesday's session coming at a time when the Council voted on only five articles of the law, while Council President Salim al-called parliamentary blocs to representatives nomination to activate the committee to amend the constitution. and the Congress that the law aims to facilitate the organization of work in the investment bodies and address some of the constraints shown by the practice in the application of the Investment Law, as amended, and to create an encouraging and appropriate climate for investment in all sectors and the granting of privileges and exemptions and soft loans attractive to investors.

Millionday: NOTE --- THIS IS SHOWING THAT THEY WILL ADDRESS THE INVESTMENT LAW TOTALLY TUESDAY COMING

Millionday: SO WE HAVE TO WAIT

THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog - http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
THE OBSERVER - http://dinarupdates.com/observer/

Millionday: NITE EVERYONE -- BE HERE TOMORROW

:winky winky:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum